ITT: Old as shit games that you never played until recently and actually really enjoyed

ITT: Old as shit games that you never played until recently and actually really enjoyed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QkmeU2ilbJg
smoloko.com/?p=9048
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Let's get these out of the way.
You HAVE played DoomRL, haven't you?

Yeah yeah, the first was better.

I had tons of fun with this game.

10 years IS "old as shit"

Of course. For some reason, I just never got into Zelda as a kid.[/spoiler]I had super fucking religious parents so that's probably why.[/spoiler]

ITT: underage b&

I hope you were as stoned as I was.

Might as well kill myself now.

I was gonna call you a fag and say that it's not that old

But it came out 18 years ago

It's older than the average Holla Forums poster

…are you the guy making those shitpost threads recently about how their Christian parents wouldn't let them game? Whoever is doing that has got some serious growing up to do.

Also pic related. Your parents hating video games has nothing to do with Christianity and it's relationship to the medium.

I cannot imagine the amount of autism that went into writing that book.

Nah, haven't been on Holla Forums much this week. I don't blame them though, it's fucking annoying having to constantly hear, "user you didn't play THIS game?!" and it's the most basic shit on the planet. It gets old.

I was 16

You were 16 when you played it recently?
You must be underage as shit.

Daily reminder it's the most redpilled game there is and they were not even hiding it. It's all there righ tin your face.

>youtube.com/watch?v=QkmeU2ilbJg

Funny how it never gets mentioned in those "redpilled games" threads on Holla Forums, instead degenerate shit like Fallout.

Also, for a good kek: smoloko.com/?p=9048

Dues ex for sure. Played it the first time probably 4 months ago.

Opposite. I got hardcore addicted to oblivion when I first played it, then I tried playing it again like less than 5 days ago and quit 30 minutes within leaving the sewers.

Played it for the first time like ~3 months ago. It's basically the ultimate "Pick up and shoot shit" game.

This is some funny ass shit, man.

That's not old as shit, 1998 was just 18 years ago.

Came here to post this. Good job, user.

I played the not so good ps2 port

Gave this game a try no earlier than 2012. One of the best decisions I made in my life.

fuck you too, I guess.

That game fucking sucks. There are like 10 monsters in the entire game, and the only two playable classes are melee or ranged, don't even think about being a magician

I bet halo was his first FPS

Man, this aging thing is weird.

damn kids.

Our town's only theater that played recent movies was a drive in theater for awhile. Pretty fucking nice sitting out in the cool summer night eating outdoor BBQ while you watch a good movie.

To stay on topic, I recently played Donkey Kong Country 3, I somehow never got around to it when I was younger. Not too bad, but the early levels were as memorable as DK1 or 2 to me.

fug. didn't read this part.

its almost 20 years old.

System shock 1.
Tie fighter.
Master of Magic.

>>youtube.com/watch?v=QkmeU2ilbJg

I liked those islamic themes, they have a weird evil tone that fits those fire temples.

I love Zelda games, user, but come on. It's nowhere near the levels of pic related.

Just played Dues Ex last year. It was surprisingly fun after I had played human revolution and wanted to see what the original was all about.

Some parts felt labyrinthine and confusing, like Hong Kong, but it gave it a sense of large scale.

Aliens the ultimate doom is a goat mod, I recommend it.

This. Deserves all the praise it gets.

Vagrant Story, i think its one of the pretiest ps1 games so far

Don't you have some top 100 list you need to be writing for IGN or something?

this

been playing pic related in HD edition on 360, not sure if it counts

How am I underage if Deus Ex came out 16 years ago?

Loved the atmosphere and story.
Didn't care much for the gameplay, to be honest.

Loved it.
Modded the fuck out of it.
Love it even more now, though people are probably gonna call me a fag for being in love with Project Brutality.

>Brought a PS2 from a charity store

I'm gonna grab a couple of beers and marathon them all.
Good good times playing these games.

I had no idea that they'd changed the Fire Temple theme until I got OoT3D. That chanting was atmospheric as shit and it was a terrible choice to remove it.

Literally who?

*Aisha

I thought this as well

Gabriel Knight 2. The only good interactive movie

It's a really good RPG that has a lot of elements inspired by Neo-Nazi conspiracy theories.

For example, in one quest you find out that the gnomes(Jews) are forcing humans(whites) to breed with ogres(niggers and/or sand niggers) in attempt create a slave race of half-ogres.

What are dwarves, elves, and dark elves supposed to represent, I never paid too much attention

That's some shit ass taste their user.

You're making me feel it.

Nah, you're young as fuck, which is different.
Still, i had these two on stand-by because study. When the time came, it was great.

You do know Zelda OoT is as old as the Dreamcast itself, right? It's an 18 year old game.

All these and Tenchu.

Same. It's pretty fucking great

Sikhs, Russians and Lebanese.

Can you faggots stop saying this shit every year? People younger than you will eventually become adults, who fucking knew?

I don't know how I went this long without playing Thief Gold, but holy shit. Holy shit. This game is great.

Yeah. This couldn't possibly be on the PS3 or Xbox 360. Was totally that generation.

An almost 10 year-old game counts as "old", right?

Apparently the people who define underage as "anyone younger than me" don't, m8

I think that the undertale fandom is such a piece of shit but the game is alright. Doesn't really relate to games back then tbh.