Now that the dust has settled, did anyone even bother watching this shit...

Now that the dust has settled, did anyone even bother watching this shit? I feel bad for the poor fucks who blew nearly 6mil on it.

I didn't even like the originals so fuck this shit.

Not I. I am sure they will shove some of the numst3k in to Turkey day providing it was not such a huge flop that they blew all the cash and don't even have a Turkey day marathon this year.

Season 0 were the only like able one

It was okay, better than some of the other mst3k seasons. The “cyberculture” jokes were expected but still disappointing. Also Felicia Day tried way too hard to fit in, making the intermission segments cringy at best.
Wizards of the Lost Kingdom, Avalanche, and Repitilicus have some great schlock value, and Jonah was able to keep up with the banter.
So not totally bad, but like most mst3k it’s really not worth bingeing the whole season. It is just a bunch of bad movies after all.

I didn’t even know it already came out.

Patton Oswald came up with the most creative solution to keep women quiet after he gropes them.

Those two names justified me not checking this out, and besides the original MST3K came out when there was no internet. These days there are plenty of youtube faggots I would much rather watch narrate one of these things over some tacky diseased hack from Hollywood.

It came out like 3 years ago

The originals are funnier tbh

We know he did it

Still don’t care or feel like watching it.
Feels great not to watch shit.

Mike wrote all of Joel's best lines

WRONG.

No, what little I saw of it just doesn't work. Jonah has no gravitas as a host, the bots have almost zero chemistry doing riffs, and having nu-male nerd bait like Oswalt and Felicia Day made it absolutely cancerous. Even a socjus retard like Mary Jo as Pearl was a better Mad.

Nice bait
Being better than the KTMA episodes doesn't take much effort.

Mike was writing for the show almost as early as the first comedy central season in 1989.

I never got the appeal of this. Pre-writing jokes and then saying them during the movie is the douchiest thing ever.

The riffing was decent but the host segments were bad. The one-camera setup made it feel even more fakey than the low-budget old show.
Also a reminder that if you don't like MST3K you don't really belong on the internet, normalfags.

you sound like a trumpcucked memetard tbh fam

You sound like you aren’t BO.

Mike was always better than Joel, and Joel's good stuff was all written by Mike anyway.
Instead of trying to revive a dead animal, if Joel wanted a piece of the spotlight again he should have teamed up with Mike and done some Rifftrax stuff, but no, the greedy jew had to try to bring something that was laid to rest back to life to get precious shekels.

It was shit. I found myself more focused on the movies they were watching then themselves

You sound like a nigger cuck what's your point?

why would i watch something with those people in the title? It looks like bill nyes brother and a bunch of streetwalkers from san fran

Never was a thing, stop with the retarded meme, moronic samefag.

I guess we know for sure who's the best host.

Nope, hope Joel go fucks himself.