Already has a critics consensus

Jesus Chris critics what the fuck, how the fuck does anything mean anything anymore. If you're willing to give basically no negative reviews of this stupid capeshit then you're not really a critic are you. "Colorful" like what the fuck kind of insanity is that, a fucking kid would even critic a movie that fucking simply. The colors look like shit because its obvious in every single shot that theres green screen. The effects therefore since its in every single shot looks like shit. Obvious green screen looks like shit. Its so bad it makes the prequels even look good. These effects are so bad that badly aged shit from 15 years ago looks better Jeff Goldblum isnt even giving not one fuck and not being given any direction. Its literally the same bad guy we've seen a millon fucking times. DUDE QUIPS AND HUMOR AND COLORFUL

THESE ARE THE FUCKING ASSHOLES WHO DICTATE THE BEST FILMS OF THE YEAR
THESE ARE THE FUCKING ASSHOLES WHO RATE THE OSCARBAIT SHIT SO HIGH AND SHIT LIKE NUMALE RUNNER AND EVERY SINGLE CHRISTOPHET NOLAN FILM EVER MADE

THIS LOOKS LIKE ABSOLUTE TRASH ALL AROUND AND IM SO FUCKING PISSED OFF

AS A PERSON WHO CARES ABOUT CINEMATOGRAPHY AND DIRECTION THIS IS JUST TOO FUCKING MUCH

WHY CANT I BE A FUCKING CRITIC BECAUSE YOU CAN BET I WOULDNT BE HOODWINKED BY THIS WEAK SHIT ITS NOT LIKE ITS EVEN SOMEWHAT DECENT LOOKING

I SWEAR TO GOD WHY CANT I BE A CRITIC AND BRING SOME FUCKING BALANCE TO THE FORCE OR WHATEVER

LIKE WHAT THE FUCK WOULD I HAVE TO SUBMIT FUCKING ANALYSIS' OF SOME RANDOM OLD KINOS TO GET A JOB AS A CRITIC BUT THEN PRAISE THIS TRASH YEAR AFTER YEAR AND YEAR AFTER YEAR

AFTER YEAR AFTER YEAR
MULTIPLE CAPESHITS A YEAR
3 A YEAR 4 A YEAR
IF I DONT PRAISE THEM IM GONNA GET FUCKING FIRED FROM MY NEWSPAPER OF PUBLISHING BECAUSE THE READERS WILL SHITPOST IN AND GET MAD THAT I DONT LIKE THIS BADLY LIT NOT AESTHETICALLY PLEASING NO STAKES NO FUCKING REASON TO EXIST EXCEPT TO FUCKING SET UP MORE AND MORE WORTHLESS SHITS

WE ARE GONNA HAVE THOR MOVIES FOR ANOTHER 15 YEARS AND THEN A REBOOT

THERES GONNA BE 100-150 MARVEL MOVIES BY THE TIME I DIE AND THEY WILL STILL BE PRAISING THEM WHEN NONE OF THEM ARE ACTUALLY EVEN FUCKING DIRECTED WORTH ANYTHING

IT'S ANOTHER ROTTEN TOMATOES MIRACLE!

The movie is actually pretty greysh. It looks nothing like the poster.

Hot damn sexy as hell

get some taste nigger

The same thing happened with Fantastic Beasts. After like 25-30 reviews it got a con$en$us.

how's this?

Best Holla Forums waifu of all time

Yeah this shit is so transparent it's not funny. never before has any capeshit movie been referrred to as, colorful, the reason they do this is because you know some marketing beady eyed bean counter somewhere did a focus group where they determined that the american movie audience thinks of nordic countries as being grey, cold, and lifeless and would, therefore, be less likely to give the studios their hard earned money. Tada, marketing angle found!

why the marketing is taking place amidst reviews, i think we know the answer; because it's 100% bought and paid for grade A bullshit

Now compare with an actual colorful film.

He didn't say get some nigger taste.

This almost makes me throw up, shitting a lot of colors in your scenes doesn't make them better.

But the colors are good and fit the movie.

No and no.

Tell me how the colors should be then.

No.

But the difference is fantastic beasts got 20-30% negative reviews and therefore wasn't universally praised nor was it ever really caring about its reviews since people werent going to see it any more than they did of it was in the 90s than the 70s. They were gonna check it out no matter what.

nice shill post you fucking nigger bitch

This fill has so much greenscreen they literally dont know what they are doing when the film the fucking thing they have no direction and then they just change it in post. LOOK AT THIS SHIT THEY CHANGED THE FUCKING GREENSCREEN BECAUSE NOBODY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT MAKING THIS MOVIE

It was reshoot, are you blind? Her makeup and hair are completely different, even the outfit is less damaged.

Wow you showed me, I guess they really needed to fucking reshoot that shit

Is he the hero we need?

I agree OP, fuck capitalism for creating this shit.

How can they pay off all these reviewers? And nobody ever leak something. I think people are just genuinely this fucking stupid.
Maybe they don't even pay the reviewers anymore and they pay the actual publishing of the reviewer and they tell the reviewer they literally cant review it badly. If that was the case then why did beauty and the beast get so many bad reviews when it wasn't even deserving of them people were just made that their cartoon got remade? its almost a tell tale sign that since it was somewhat mixed reviews and wasn't praised like wonder woman and this shit at a huge ratio but just a normal good ratio that the film is actually attempting to be a film

Most people in the news industry are not paid shills. The groupthink starts in school and just becomes self-perpetuating as people move into the professional cliques. That's what really sad about it – we have a propaganda corps that isn't actually following anybody's direct orders but is doing the job all the same.

lol triggered cumskins

Most critics today are just mediocre journalists who didn't find a decent work to place so they start writing for pop-culture websites. And e-celebs.

Reminder things like MovieBob and Jizz Cuckman are officially considered critics by RottenTomatoes.

*place to work

yeah they aren't literally paid kickbacks but like in gamergate, there is an industry wide unwritten rule about some of these things. a school of fish doesn't have a director at the helm. it's phenomena like this that make me not really care about saving humanity

As a fellow Top Critic on RT I can guarantee you that the ratings are unbiased and reflect the overall quality of the films.

Ivana Baquero ♥

I would recommend it to grandma but it's good, go watch it.

Rottentomatoes's editors are certainly being paid to write a consensus when not even half of the reviews are released.

More like, sexy as Hel!

They do this every time a new Marvel movie comes out these days if you haven't noticed.
I assume it's part of the marketing strategy designed to counter genre fatigue that comes naturally considering we're up to our fucking eyeballs in capeshit every year.

I've watched the trailer. It's the usual awkward, ironic, faux-improvised Funny™ that only millennial zombies think is what humor is supposed to look like.

Nobody will remember this movie a year from now, just like no one remembers the first two.

This seems to be the exact case, once a movie premieres somewhere say at a film festival and critics weigh in for the first time, all the reviews that follow will go along with the small sampling size of the original premiere, its fucking ridiculous. And it doubly fucked because you get good films that get bad reviews and then everyone has the same hivemind and calls it bad and then you get bad films that get good reviews for no real reason yet everyone in the industry goes along with it. Theres literally no original thought, probably 2-5% of actual critics are not hivemind and i dont mean contrarian because that has evolved into the same kind of hivemind cancer, people just genuinely seem to critique based on promoting themselves and trying to have a special snowflake review than actually just not pandering to anything or anyone's feelings.

I would gladly write for such websites but I wouldn't sugar coat anything or be a faggot so I guess I wont get hired.

God damn, I think you have spoken for me as well. This is the type of shit that makes me so apathetic about the future.

Guardians of The Galaxy 2.5. After years of rehashing the Iron Man formula, Marvel's found a new formula to exploit.

cruise control to your hearts content

APOLOGIZE

Seems about right. Incoming Half in the Bag where Cucklasa shills this capeshit and then a Ne4rd Crew episode where he tries to laugh it off and portrait people calling him out as DC fanboys although all we're saying is that we don't want ANY capeshit anymore

nice job outing yourself newfag

Shut UP CARLOS!

Dedicate yourself to studying molecular genetics. Change humanity, save the future.

jesus fuck it's true isnt it

99% now.

Who the fuck is sam neill playing?

literally embarrassing, it proves that critics dont want to see good movies