All those different leaks that match

What is going on?

Care to post them?

go on fuckhead

One nigger made something up, a bunch of other niggers started repeating what he said, and they all pretended that their lies were actual leaks.

Post them you fucknut

op is homo

does anybody have the square user's leaks though? the few that pop up in my memory he was correct about

Thread is dead. Do we have an archieve here?

There are daily threads on cuckchan though always with new informations but they all pretty much match up.

Zelda NX could be the best Zelda game ever made and it still wouldn't be as good as Ys.

literally who fucking cares
it's a stale series on a dead platform made by an incredibly cancerous company

le epic contrarian meme

you hipsters just cant help yourselves, can you?

name the last good zelda game
name the last time the wii u was relevant to anyone outside modders
name the last time nintendo made a pro-consumer choice

Ys?

ALBW, like 2 years ago?

Depends. Xenoblade X a few months ago for everyone who likes to see by far the best and most varied open world this generation. Few weeks ago for Pokémon fans that like to play a Tekken in the Pokémon universe. Now for Fire Emblem or JRPG die hard fans because of that crossover.

All the time. The biggest one was probably Bayonetta 2 and Wonderful 101. Still pretty crazy they did this. Platinum games always sell like shit and even Kamiya knew it wold sell like shit.

>>>/4chan/

"leaks"

It's E3, soon, though, and according to Nintendo this game is pretty much done. Would be weird if there are no leaks. Even Smash gets leaked all the time, kek.

Let's keep thread alive for a while. Maybe anyone will post anything again.

I have it on good authority that the game will go like this:

1. Intro, setting the plot in motion with link being some random person, also tutorial
2. big event, have to run around and do stuff
3. this is the start of getting 3 special things, may be given the master sword at the start or this unlocks it
4. big story event, introduces mechanic twist
5. now needs to clear 6 or 8 dungeons
6. final big dungeon
7. multi-stage final boss fight, ganon will at least be here by now

Also there have been unconfirmed leaks that there will be a boomerang weapon, bow, hookshot, and bombs.

Does this sound credible at all?

/thread

I've only played oath in felghana and now started Memories of Celceta. Celceta just isn't doing it for me and I'm considering dropping it. Is Celceta just a bad entry or did Felghana ruin my expectations because Felghana is probably the best game like it I've ever played.

Apparently shit is supposed to be WAAAAAAAAAAY different. This time the part with 6-8 dungeons is first then the 3 dungeons is after the twist.

Leak these dubs

No.

Remember Skyward Sword?

We will get 3 Dungeons, STORY EVENT, 3 Dungeons, End of game (or worse BACKTRACKINGM PADDING)

Especially since SS was "hyped" to be all about the overworld too before release

That's the problem when you focus on one and only one game for E3, every vulture is on it to grab "EXCLUSIVE INFO THAT'S ABSOLUTELY NO FAKE LEL".

We'll see.

>>>/reddit/

This isn't an opinion.
Xenoblade X and Fire Emblems Fates are SJW tainted censored pieces of shit but you'd know that if you weren't new here.

According to the "leaks" it could really be about what happened between OoT and WW.

I'm well aware but not being able to give Lyn a bikini doesn't ruin the game for non-retarded people.

who gives a shit anymore?

Fuck off newfag

It's fucking nothing

You're right, but the autistic writing can.
check'em

Hardly. It's really a game people were looking forward to because of the world. And the writing wasn't bad, it just didn't happen all too much shit.