A month on and BO is still shilling this hooktube shit. If people want to post youtube links let them...

a month on and BO is still shilling this hooktube shit. If people want to post youtube links let them, most people don't give a shit about your faggy online political campaigns. I don't even browse Holla Forums and don't know what sparked this (pewdiepie?) but it has nothing to do with Holla Forums, just fuck off and pick someone who cares about this place to moderate if you want Holla Forums to be a different board.
hooktube.com/playlist?list=PLE5D7DC03F3B18C57
can't even link youtube playlists now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE5D7DC03F3B18C57
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it doesn't even make sense allowing youtube embeds now but blocking urls

Good tbh

Hooktube is the best that's happened to Holla Forums in years.

Go to sudo cuck

Bump cause mods will ignore this thread anyway

the average normalfag, everybody
your next line will be "I don't care I have nothing to hide anyway XDDDDDDD"

If you weren't such a massive faggot you might be able to
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE5D7DC03F3B18C57

no they'll lock it because they're a bunch of assholes who want Holla Forums to be their personal playpen

i don't care because I have to spend half my day posting from a publicly shared network anyway. Most people don't care. You're the asshole who wants his standards forced on everyone else because you can't do basic editing of a url you fucking lazy faggot

cry some more bitch ass redditor

I will and I'll keep bumping until pussy-ass mods lock the thread or grow a pair of balls and ban me. These faggots can't even do that because it's admitting they're assholes instead of being passive-aggressive cunts.

Heh most people dont care about the hooktube shilling except the redditor/sudocuck who wants this to be his personal youtube safespace. Smh

The irony of this statement is immense.

lol >>>/reddit/

what does that even mean? Everything is on youtube retard.

yes truly ironic you're the master of irony

fuck off jewtube shill

Just replace the domain in the link and its on hooktube.

Dont forget to post on sudo too.

no, it's arbitrary censorship. also I tried sharing that playlist in another thread and it fucked my link up. Being able to work around it isn't an excuse for it to be their, it's pointless administrative force based on BO's faggy personality and what other boards he likes to use, he'd do much better by spending his time banning people who post off-topic or break other rules than think of shit like hooktube or other retarded projects for making the board 'better'. Every shit youtube thread falls under bait or off-topic or something else that's already banned, we don't need more rules and we definitely don't need to ruin a basic function of this board since its inception to post urls.

try linking to a portion of a video. I doesn't work on hooktube. This shit is irritating as fuck

Nobody cares but you sudocuck

well I'm not sudocuck so that's two people right there. And when BO tried to get rid of embeds half the board were shitting on him.

Wrong.

Wtf? I love google now!

Not really, doesn't mean you should blindly trust anyone one conveniently comes and gives you a magic solution.

don't believe tbh

right

Is he still pushing that crap?

How's it hanging, jewgle employee?

Youtube Playlists don't work with HookNoseTube

Wrong.

Quite the opposite

don't give a shit tbh

who cares a fuck. let people use whichever one they want.

BO cares
I agree, BO is a faggot

^THIS
I can't take a site seriously when the first thing that comes to my mind is "HOOKED NOSED KIKE" it's just too obvious that there's something fishy going on, know what I mean?

get gassed, nigger faggot

Your ==Hook Nose== is showing Ephraim!

nice red text, newfag
NIGGER FAGGOT
that's how you do it

They are rubbing it into our face like they did for thousands of years.

STFU I WAS MULTITASKING SAND HOOKED NOSE NIGGER KIKE

Why is this thread anchored? OP brought up a valid point.

passive aggressive mods btfo

tbh I'd have more respect for moderation here if they banned me rather than locking the thread like pussies