Are you a NEET, Hikkimori, Otaku or common/garden iceburg?

Are you a NEET, Hikkimori, Otaku or common/garden iceburg?

How do you define how deep your love of vidya goes?

Other urls found in this thread:

stemdegreelist.com/
bato.to/comic/_/comics/stretch-r11259
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, because I'm not a degenerate who dropped out of highschool.

I'm none of that chinesse crap, i am just a neckbeard with a shitty job and a miserable life

College NEET but Im getting a job soon

neckbeard or normalfag user. pick your poison.

I'm an autist, just like the rest of the anons of Holla Forums

I only come here to post smug anime girls and talk about Hitler.

user, don't lump yourself in with these wastes of flesh. You're not even a NEET by definition.

Then you're not NEET.

I wish I were NEET again. Sure it was only 4 months but it was the happiest 4 months I ever had.

NEETs just what happens after you get your worthless art degree.

Friendly reminder that you die if you work.
And I'm doing a lot lately. I sure miss just hanging out with NEETs all day

Whats important is to have an evening where you lock your doors, turn off your phone, load up your favourite movies or anime and play your favourite games while eating and drinking your favourite things.

Treat yourself user. Once a day dont think about it just do it.

I do it every day, but every day where I work feels like a day wasted.

To all the NEETs out there who feel miserable about your situation: The path of the truNEET is difficult, but a even worse fate awaits you in the outside world

Yes to all of the above but I don't know what a garden iceberg is. Is that a new term for aspergers?

I barely play vidya these days though. I mostly just refresh the same 5 boards and websites over and over again until I get tired and fall asleep.

33yo NEET, worked many years then got sick of it. I'm spending my time off playing 50+ hours of vidya a week but I'm getting bored of being NEET and will return to work soon.

Please smug me, user!

An iceberg: you see a little above the surface but most of it is hidden below, and massive by comparison.
I think that fits some anons ability to hide massive powerlevels just right.

You know the guy that would have dakimakuras and onaholes by the dozens if only they didnt have the chance of friends and family finding out.

So they sit there looking normal as fuck, nobody knowing they are sitting in the corner browsing the grossest shit on sadpanda on his phone.

Icebergs man. Icebergs.

Otaku are cancer and should be gassed.

Ok, that makes sense. I used to think of myself as something like that but in hindsight I think it was fucking obvious to everyone that there was something off about me.

Have you considered trying for something part time instead? That way you'd have time to be a lazy sack of shit while still fending off that misplaced feeling of worthlessness you might get from not working.

then what is a garden iceberg

a drawling isn't real life you stupid retard

Yeah but there aren't many part time jobs for my skill set.
I'm seriously considering going to college and starting a new career.

22 year old NEET, rarely play games.

Don't. Unless you have money to burn on tuition or live in a country that lets you college for free, stay the hell away from college. One of my biggest regrets is college, it just put me in a bunch of debt and didn't do anything for me because all my later career advancements were attained by working and having experience under my belt.

If you're going to do anything, do trade school. At least then you'll have useful skills, and trade schools actually teach you shit.

Life is good brah.

I'm a qualified electrician, that is the career I'm sick of and can't find part time work in.
Here college is cheap and I really want to get into engineering so need at least a bachelor's degree to get in the door.

I hope none of you fags think minimum wage workers deserve $15 an hour

Chad pls, no bully.

girls love men with the Holla Forums logo

But if you dont earn autistmobucks (that includes parents) youll have no money to sustain yourself or your hobbies.

britbongistani here, holy shit, do they really pay that fucking much? I thought our tuition fees got bad. Three year degree is gonna be, what, $40,000?

I'm a neet since I quit work a couple months ago. It was factory shit and honestly below what I'm capable of by a large degree. I'm near hikki too, it takes a lot for me to leave my room. I can manage socialization fine, I just prefer not to.

My love of videogames is deep enough that I'm interested in 3d game engine specifics and over the past year I've gotten decent understanding of OpenGL as a library.

I want to go back to being a NEET.

That's funny, before I started to work I didn't care about people much, they weren't a bother to me but I didn't mind socializing much.
Now I've had a callcenter job for 1 and a half year and I fucking hate going out and talking to humans now. So work turned me into a protohikki

I wish I was a hikki NEET. I fucking hate people.

I have a job lined up after graduation.
Go to the career fairs.

Used to be a hikki, still sort of am, I don't like hanging out with friends all that much, I only leave the house to go to work. Everyone likes me there even though I don't say anything, I got invited to a baby shower and someone wants to carpool with me.

I don't get it, I just want to lock my door and play some vidya, maybe get a shitty IT job where I pretend to work 8 hours a day

I feel very similar. I didn't get out much before I started working, but the the occasional outing was a novelty. Nowadays it's "I'm drained please leave me alone."

Yeah work really let's you meet all the shit out there, I can't imagine how many scumbags you come into contact with at a callcenter.

…but I finished a STEM degree and am still hikikomori.

Anime and videogames and long walks in the woods are all a man needs.

You probably dont spout your opinion out loud like a normalfag, and have empathy and tact around people, being a nice and educated enough for them to like you.

This, most people are scum.

Its not a meme. I could easily find work if i had personal references. But as I am not a normalfag, that is not going to happen.

NEET, would be hikki if my family didn't drag me somewhere every couple of months.

You have no idea what NEET means, do you?

If I cash in with some random shit I plan to spent a whole year being a NEET.

I'll probably won't last two days without going full /agdg/ though

Does making games, drawing, composing music or other stuff count as work?

If you do it as a hobby, then it's not work.

I guess Class doesnt make me a NEET, but goddamn I have shittons of free time.

What do I do if I want to do something with my life and make money, but there's nothing I'm good at and nothing in particular I want to do?

I kind of want to make games but the last fucking thing I want to do is work in the game industry

Yeah keep telling yourself that.
I got my job without knowing anybody at the company or having any references. They didn't even ask for any.

I think EET part if NEET basically means "is the thing you're doing supposed to get you a career?"

Do you hope to sell your game?

I picked humanities, turns out a college education does not make the outside world any more appealling.

I hope you know a programming language.

If you are good at math get into programming, the vast majority of work is outside gaymen and pays well and if you feel masochistic you can get into gaymen easy.

cuckime is more detremental to your mental, social AND physical life than any amount of video games could ever be.

are you an accountant too? I'm getting my CPA in a year, life will be good.

I am. Masters and CPA by the end of the year hopefully.

NEET is basically short for:

Not in
Employment,
Education or
Training.

I'm not good at anything, least of all math

which would be the M in stem, you fucking retard.

Are you studying for the CPA now? What resources are you using? I forgot I still need the 6 months of work experience first. I'm dreading it.

M8 there is barely any math in accounting, you don't even touch things like calc and trig.

Exactly. He might be making a game now as a hobby, but we have no clue if he intends to try making money off of it. Selling it would shift him into being self employed. If he's working through it to gather more experienced at making games later on to sell, then he's in training.

I'm just shitflinging about semantics, don't pay too much attention to me.

Programming is not really about math though.

accounting is business. does stem include all business degrees or something?

I'm a NEET.
I hate it, though. Being a NEET is a hollow and empty life, devoid of any sense of fulfillment unless you have an alternative hobby. That and I need the cash to upgrade my three-year old GPU.

I spend my days drawing for Holla Forums, practicing drawfaggery and playing vidya.

Going over stuff in my textbooks, waiting until work starts so I can use the shit they offer.

>Dropped out of art school after realizing the mistake i made
Shits comfy. but i should proabably stop soon and kill myself or stop being a neet implying they're not the same thing

>>>Holla Forums

I reallllly don't like getting involved, there's drama every fucking week at work and I absolutely give no shits and just do my job

I'd walk in the woods more often if the fucking georgia police wouldn't get up my ass every goddamn time.

shut up faggot

charge furries $100 for their diaper art. Rake in the money

Depends what you are doing, everyone I know that works in programming has to deal with a heap of math. They are generally working on SAP so it comes with the turf.

Why is there copper in the woods? And if it's just laying there in the middle of nowhere, how is it theft?

I miss the NEET life, working over 30 hours a week with a shitty restaurant job isn't fun. At least I don't have bills to pay and shit, but still. I'm going back to school in the fall to study up and be a Pharmacy Technician. Wish me luck please, I'll need it. I have a horrible tendency to become terribly demotivated and not bother with school work, it's why i've dropped out of college twice already. T-third time's the charm, right?

There's always trades like electrician, plumbing, heating & air, welding, etc.

took me nearly 2 years of searching on and off to finally land this shitty job I have now. But money's money.

Sounds pretty nice. That whole "sense of fulfillment" thing gets old after you've worked the same shitty job for anything over 6 months.

Pretty much. Make a tumblr and pander til you're blue in the face, and the furries will start lining up to suck your art's dick while throwing all their parents' money at you. If I had any semblance are artistic skill, that's what I'd be doing instead.

Why

Are

You

Writing

This?

Because those were all very short responses you fucking retard. If I had written a paragraph per response it wouldn't look like that, holy shit hang yourself

If I do get a job, I'd wager I'll do it for six months, quit, spend the rest of the year as a NEET and repeat.
Since I'm not paying for shit like rent, all I really need is enough money to pay for food over the course of a year.

Good luck user!

the math related ones. Like buisiness statistic, etc

Its not complicated math (or fun), but its still math and therefore is under the label:

stemdegreelist.com/

If your car is parked anywhere, they'll assume your objective is to sneak into somewhere to steal something, and around here all the parks are closest to the woods, so they assume you're here to steal copper from the park restrooms or whatever, and they're very eager to slap a felony on you because of it. It's fucking stupid.

Can't stop me from walking from home though

>>>/reddit/

just because /jp/ and /2hu/ are dead, it doesn't mean you have to attention whore on Holla Forums too

A fate worse than death.

Being a wageslave is definetly even worse

I've been making threads on /a/ and Holla Forums for quite a while too, you know.

Former wageslave here, I have to disagree. If a boos asked me to do something fucked I could quit and get another job within a week, if you talk a furfag they were fucked up and you will not draw their shit they will tell everyone and you have lost a customer base.

Its not though

Welp it's time for bed.

You can always establish a list of fetishes you won't draw period. Plenty of artists do that.

That's not a bad idea. Try looking around some local shops/stores, since those kinds of conditions are (usually) leagues better than some corporate shithole. And if your manager/boss is based as fuck, he/she will probably take your/the employee's side on most disputes. But for the love of all that is sane and holy don't get into foodservice, at all. Deli/Butcher at a grocery store would probably be tolerable, but don't work in a restaurant.

I've heard working in a gas station can be pretty low-stress/simple, unless you live in a nigger-filled city, or maybe in a book shop or local game store would be good. Especially the book shop thing because niggers don't read

Thanks Tewi

What said. Being a wage slave is worse.

What planet do you live on? If I could get a job that fast & easily, I wouldn't be in fucking foodservice. Besides, plenty of artists have rules as to what they will and won't draw when they put up commission offers.

What's wrong with old /jp/?

I have marketable skills that are in demand, you could do the same if you had a trade.

Yeah, but why would you do that?
It's just a picture and no matter how fucked up it is. Maybe it's because I've been on the internet for too long, but I wouldn't mind drawing horrendous fetishes as long as I get paid. It's still better than getting up and leaving the house every day.
But hey, maybe that's just me

Old /jp/? You mean 4/jp/? I left halfchan ages ago.

Otaku, I would be a Hikki if I didn't learn to love the power of taking a walk outside.

Then you need to go back.

Explain to me the power and your love

Oh. Yeah, I don't have a trade but I'm gonna get that Pharmacy Technician certification within two years at least What kind of work do you do? Electrician? Metal-work?

Electrician for the last 10 years, I'm sick of it now and want to become and engineer.
good luck with the Pharmacy

It's nothing special honestly, and it's more like the love you have for a friend. You just learn to like the feeling of getting fresh air into your lungs. Hell, I even tend to run a bit if I have the energy to spare. And getting home after those walks makes the downtime much more comfier.

Far from /fit/ though, and I doubt I ever will reach that level.

The problem with you neet losers is that you keep posting anime when no one wants to see your fucking autistic anime collection. Drop the anime and half of your problems will go away. Fuck off

this is how someone talks after they sell their soul
the humanity drains out of them and they exist only as a corporate cog, leveraging paradigms and actualizing deliverables

I enjoy going outside to an extent, I live in a city unfortunately. I'd prefer a rural life I think

Kill yourself

kek I bet you parade your nazism around like a fucking trophy but you wouldn't last one day in natsoc germany. They would mistake you for a worthless jew and hang you.

I'm just a sparky that got sick of it but I enjoyed the supply / demand situation while I was in, it made getting jobs and negotiating wages easy.

As for selling my soul I did to a degree, I worked 10 hours days 7 days a week for months on end. It paid very well but I blew all the money on drugs and hookers to escape my living hell.

I like that the weeaboos post cute anime grills.
Found a shitton of fetishes like that, now fuckoff

good post

I'm not, i dropped out of highschool for two years but i'm back to finish this last year and then move on to film school perhaps. I have social anxiety, it really cripples your chances of doing anything and i don't understand why some people here take pride on being NEETs, perhaps you are all spoiled and never had to endure any kind of hardship.

I suppose I have it easy in that my country doesn't have a fuckton of people to bother me.

and just like that ya blew it champ, bad b8.

Yeah you're the only person here who has ever endured hardship I'm sure. Maybe it's your lack of empathy that gets in the way of your socializing.

hiki and barely placing any effort on my studies nor attention to my situation.
My love for vidya is tired

Wagecuck for now, trying to shift to a job where I can work from home to better approximate the NEET life without being poor. I've been NEET before and it's amazing, anyone who can make it work out should absolutely do it. "Contributing to society" is Jewish bullshit, being a cog for some megacorp does jack shit for any society you care about.

Wow, how is electrician's work? I've heard it's hot as hell most of the time

thanks

This isn't even good bait, but it's amusing; as though you're just learning to shitpost for the first time or something, it's almost kind of endearing.

Sounds like a good habit to have. It certainly wouldn't kill me to walk around the neighborhood some, since all I do is stand in front of a fryer for 6 hours.

There's no bait. I used to be a cuckime pro NEET wannabe in highschool until I got some taste in entertainment and realized I was literally rotting my brain. I confessed to my sister and told her I wanted to fuck her. Lol. Then I realized that I have desires and that they are achievable with a little work since I live in the greatest country on earth, USA. Being a neet in the USA or europe is such a waste of potential. You can have things that niggers merely dream of. Keep masturbating to cartoons and posting on Holla Forums about how you'll kill yourself one of these days I guess.

neet. maybe hikki as well because I don't have friends and I go outside only a few times a year to drink alcohol, sniff gasoline, or eat psilocybin mushrooms in the forest.
I don't like video games

Depends on the work, domestic (houses) is fucking shit, you have to deal with getting in roofs and under floors for the worst pay in the industry.
Commercial (shops) and Industrial (factories, mines ect.) are much nicer and higher paying. I spent most of my time in industrial building factories and mines.

Yes.
Even though I don't expect to sell well

Does GML from gamemaker counts?

Been a neet going on 4-5 years now
I'm generally disappointed in vidya because I use entertainment primarily for escapism and it's just never good enough

Nope. Electronics technician on aircraft. Co-owner of our family restaurant. Following a few university courses in programming.

Sort of. People are tiring.

Trying to learn Nipponese. But it's not solely for video games and understanding low-budget fetish-pandering cartoons like most /a/ faggots would do.

Uh. I prefer garden gnomes?

I play everything I can. Recently I even tried to get into 3D modeling to get a better understanding of game-making. Shit's awesome.

he's still going

I hope you get to fuck your sister one day, my man.

I did, when she was 13. And she was willing. And she's never told anyone. I came in her before she had her period. Gotta take advantage of that.

A little more related, what's your "well-thought out, on topic post" to "complete and utter shitpost" ratio?

I'm guessing pretty miniscule, huh?

I'd say not really although it's a good starting point. Your level editor looks pretty comfy.

Yeah well, i know that but you sure often read someone who is all too cheery about getting autismbux and buying vita games with it. If i lack empathy for anyone is those dorks.

Staying on topic is rulecuckery my friend. If you don't want to talk to me simply stop responding and I have no reason to continue.

That's understandable, I was mostly just breaking your balls. I think neet pride is worthwhile, but in general the louder people are about it the more autistic and hard to relate to they tend to be.

Are you just repping marijuana ironically or are you a real drug user? I'm not sure if I can trust your responses, I still doubt you banged your imouto.

NEET and Hikki

After a year, I'm getting tired of it, but I have absolutely no motivation at all to go (back) to college, especially with all the SJW bullshit that I've seen go on in places like that. I've got no friends and I despise social interaction with people I'm not familiar with. The only thing I'm good at is vidya and computer shit.

That said, games these days are trash - soulless, assembly-line-created, stockholder-approved garbage. Either that or pretentious 2deep4u wannabe "art."

I want out of this but I just can't gather the motivation because I'm lazy as hell and its too hard. Going to bed at 6 AM and waking up at 3 PM and sitting on my ass playing vidya and shitposting here on Holla Forums is way easier, and sometimes its fun. A girlfriend would help a lot for my enthusiasm but scum like me don't deserve girlfriends until they at least find a job.

a university degree serves four functions, listed in order of importance:
1. networking
2. signal of ability to put in work for four years
3. signal of IQ, since employers aren't allowed to test for it directly
4. actually learning stuff
most of what you're paying for when you pay for a degree from an elite school (as opposed to getting a full ride through state school or going to a CC) is contained in 1 and 3, and that actually does add a lot of value if you make use of it
the "faggot" who paid a shitton of money to go to harvard is working for goldman sachs now (not in all cases, some people are dumb and don't take advantage of the connections they can make) and will pay off his loans easily

Don't be a failed normalfag. 3DPD doesn't fix your life.

Walks around the city/town might help with that.

I'm 23, never had a job, and still live with my parents. Failed normalfag doesn't even begin to apply to me

that sounds like too much work

It's just like walking over to the bathroom in a longer distance, with the extra incentive of actually breathing.

Do it. Once a day in about 7 days and report back, I'm guessing you'll honestly feel better.

Not a NEET, but I find that going for walks helps clear my mind of all the bullshit in life. Might be beneficial for you.

Buy a bike and say fuck it to everything man, that's my backup plan and i already have my camera to film shit on the way in the slight chance of anything interesting ever happening.

Matters to those who are looking to take a position that high, but for many other people including myself there is no reason to pay that much money.

See that's the issue, why put in that much for the amount of risk if you can do it for less? There is no reason to pay so much for college if you are not going for a career that is selective.

Speech class and knowing how to talk to strangers isn't as hard as one might think

That depends on the professor not on the institution

I can understand these being a good way to get your foot in the door

meant for

you dont understand. You're a failed normalfag because you want to be a normalfag deep down but cant be. Until you accept your wizardry you will never be happy.

No, I got too much to lose. I don't understand, I'm doing pretty well in life but still I'm unhappy. Shit frustrates me to no end because I now have everything I could have wanted 5 years ago.

haha faggot

Could be a genuine case of depression. Have you talked to a doctor?

Thanks for the words of encouragement fam. Appreciate it.

I don't know man. I don't like to whine n shit.

Hey, if you are posting here you can probably talk to a doctor about these things, they most likely get depression cases quite a bit in this era. It's much less whining and more of a precaution anyways.

Berg here.

My love for vidya is infinite. Too bad I have to rely on older titles as newer games are slowly getting shittier and shittier.

A good question would be is why are ya'll NEET, to.

Atelier remains my rock.

You'd think after a year I'd at least have found one place willing to interview me but nope. Instead I just spend day after day playing whatever games I'm not yet entirely burnt out on.

The engineering meme is real user. I should have just gone full programmer so I could at least just put shit out there on my down time.

I can't even motivate myself to eat food regularly.
How the fuck am I supposed to be able to hold a job?

My only regret is that I can't afford video games.
I'd get a job only for that reason, but I've seen how that shit works.

I've had too many friends who I never get to talk to after they got full-time jobs.

Really I will tell you how I managed to deal with this.
You are a fucking adult this means nobody gives a fuck about your feelings or if you like something or not. If you won't manage to deal with this yourself, nobody will magically appear and help you, so you might as well just stop crying on image boards and do something productive instead.

You can't because you're spoiled. You still think that life is supposed to be easy, and/or that you can overcome it's obstacles by being smart or working hard.
That's not true. Life is easy, but it's boring. Doing something for a long time, and being too stupid to see alternatives will get you further than intelligence will.

Depending on how astute you actually are, you should probably just take a part time job to gain capital, and use it to become and entrepreneur.
If all else fails, remember that illegal actions always have higher returns.

/a/ says you are the smug little anime girl in your heart where it counts.

Just take that long nap, user. I will wake you up, pinky-promise.

While it might lighten up his masturbation routine, I don't believe it is in any way help.

Well i know theres a bunch of fags from /k/ that sit drinking vodka and shit posting in 2hu cosplay outfits that are no longer suffering.

>don't interact with anyone outside family and you faggots
2comfy

Hikkikomori.

Hate outside and other people. Perfectly normal physiology-wise. 6'4''. Absolutely ordinary person when i'm near my colleagues, not "that guy" kinda guy.

Fucking love vidoe games. Been a PC gaymer all my life, playing C&C, Unreal, Doom, Quake and Douk all day errry day for 30 years.

Don't you have backpain from lack of movement? I'm not even a fulltime neet and my shit's fucked beyond repair. it radiates into my fucking balls

Why do you hate other people?

Stand up and walk around and dont sit in an office chair.

I've stopped sitting in chairs and sit cross-legged on the ground. It gives a variety to my daily range of motions that helps. You ought to try some stretching when you have nothing much to do, I don't even do it regularly but it also helps.

bato.to/comic/_/comics/stretch-r11259

I have backpain, but that's because my spine is fucked. I'd say my legs are fucked more than my back if anything. It doesn't help that I sleep on a pile of blankets that haven't been washed in ages under my desk.

32 year old NEET. I've been living like this for like four years now and I'm getting increasingly worried about my future. I could probably just get a girl to take care of me, but after wasting years with various live in girlfriends I just prefer 2D. It probably doesn't help that most the people here make me sick. If I could just find a decent job or something, I've spent the better part of my life working the most draining, unfulfilling jobs that I didn't find pleasure in anything and I really don't want that life again. I might apply at gamestop or something. I don't know what to do. I just want some form of feeling happy or that I'm doing something that matters, anything really.

Well of course they are not suffering, they brought out heavy guns.
It also looks like I found myself new favourite past time activity.

I had some problems with my back, it turned out these gaming chairs that look like they are taken out of sports car are not only fancy looking.
So yeah basically sit properly in proper chair and your back shouldn't hurt.

Alternative is to sit on these giant rubber balls. Funnily it does the same thing talks about. While sitting on such thing you are unable to sit straight and you pretty much always move to stabilize.

Are you trying to fix my back pain with torturing my poor soul, user?

Already got one. Can't keep sitting on the blasted thing for more than ~30mins before I start slumping over.

Shame you're 32. You could have taken the /cuteboy/ path and found a guy to fuck your ass and take care of you fam.

Yep, it is exactly how it works. I never managed to sit on it myself for longer than hour.
Thank god the gaming chair also works.

It is just sad.

Used to play a lot as a teen, completely closed in my room. I had only one friend.

Then I got into movies, but dumped them because it's jewish trash (not that I knew it was jewish back then, I just knew it was trash). Then I got into books. Then my hobbies expanded to history and philosophy.

I got some friends. Sstarted hiking. Found music. Thru my search, I got back into religion. Never dropped vidya.

Now I'm kind of well traveled and speak fluently two languages, five more partially. I've done yoga, martial arts, fencing, free running. Europoor, so my college is free of charge.

I've become a normalfag with an ever expanding number of friends. I'm politically active, kind of, working in the field of preserving culture from the hordes of leftists and relativists. I'll talk with smarter friends about Dostoyevsky's expression of Russian soul and Catholic stance on his Orthodox musings before having to stop myself from making connections with Pathologic, Berserk and Japanese relationship with Christianity. It's weird, since my anime and vidya powerlevels are very high and are not going to get capped anytime soon.

Absolutely degenerate. Enjoy being kicked out when you get too old for a nice fuck.

that's pretty gay

I hope I never end up like you

Really most people don't give a fuck about your powerlevels. What matters in normalfaggotry is normalfaggotry alone. Unless you will start talking to someone about Dwarf Fortress or dankest memes, it doesn't matter.

I kinda get you, I am normalfag in similar way.

neetsock here i buy old electronics and games using your shekels

People who don't know me tend to think I'm way younger than I am, so if I really wanted to do that I'm sure I could, but I'm not gay. People's obsession with gay stuff where I live actually just adds fuel to my feeling of isolation. I can't even just sit and have a drink by myself without it coming up.

I know. 2D doesn't give me the fulfilling feeling I had doing little things like going Christmas shopping together, but it's 100% drama free. During your happiest times with a real girl it doesn't even feel like you can have that. There's will always be her friends trying to talk her into being slut like they are or something stupid and that's even just the unimportant stuff.

Hikkineet.

What is with this? like seriously? girls with slutty friends are the worst, either they'll turn your girl into a slut or they'll slut it up on you. Get your aids off me woman

PURITANS GET OUT

fuck off nigger

I work in a Cafe to support my vidya needs, i might be going to japan over the summer on vacation, and i have multiple consoles
I'm also trained in gorilla warfare, have an extremely high K/D, and am 2/3 seaweed
you're fucking dead, kiddo

Degeneracy was popularized through some manosphere among which you'll find some Catholics and high church Lutherans. So, no puritans there.

sucks to be unemployed

I don't know, but they'll just try to convince her that you're controlling if you don't think it's a good idea for her to spend the weekend drinking with them whoring it up. Luckily, most girls are smart enough to know that they don't want you doing that either, so it's just normal, but putting all that shit in her head probably just adds up with all the guys that try to convince her how she would be more appreciated and life would be perfect with their sorry asses. The same people that smile in your face trying to wreck your life is way too normal. I couldn't ever imagine doing something like that. It just seems scummy and pathetic.

I finished a college course, and now I just don't care anymore. I'm depressed and don't really see a point in giving back to a shitty society

I'll take this opportunity to blog.

I think I'll stick to single player games from now on.

I should clarify that he received the picture years ago at a time that roughly coincided with a change in his behavior towards me.

Okay, where?

Civil Engineering is the only engineering. Guaranteed jobs.

That's rude. Why not just play along?

No. I work, have some other hobbies besides games, which I mainly play. To be honest I haven't been going out much since I'm always tired from work and going to the gym and catching up on games. I watch anime but I don't sperg out like you guys and I drop anime easily if the MC is a wimpy beta.

I would say to the ones bickering about bullshit is to just focus on yourself, you come first. But don't disregard the law of nature, you have to work to survive and then you can have fun with your hobbies and shit. Too many neets don't understand this.

I have bad news for you, son.

Because I'm not a gay.