Think Tank: ‘Crisis of Fatherlessness’ in Britain Fueling Poverty, Crime

Think Tank: ‘Crisis of Fatherlessness’ in Britain Fueling Poverty, Crime

Britain needs a culture shift so that fathers are seen as a “crucial pillar” in children’s lives rather than a “dispensable extra”, according to the Centre for Social Justice

archive.fo/13pS0

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/KwGVi
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Color me surprised.

AND EVEN ANOTHER CONCERN TROLL

BREAKING
People just got payed a lot of money at a think tank to say what those on the right have been trying to address for decades.
Gee ya think?

(heil'd)
feminism ONLY creates problems

In can confirm this. Parents divorced, basically wo dad figure in puberty (since 12)

As a male growing up without a father (he died when i was 4), i can say i'm missing something invaluable that mothers can't replace.

Pray that Kek saves me

You know, there's a lot of data regarding how fucked up children grow when living with single mothers.
But there's something similar regarding single fathers? Is there any user with such thing in hands?

is this not natural selection?

Ya that's basically me. But it's not so bad. I quit drugs years ago (I think 6 now ?) and have been in a few serious relationships, but haven't managed to make any stick yet.

It can get better but it takes lots of work.

You're assuming that those raised by single mothers will have less children than those from stable families, which I'm not sure is true

oh right.

Nothing in hand but I remember a thread about this a year ago, none of these issues presented themselves with single dads.
Even tho that data was taken pre-cuck year. So it might differ now with nu-males being single dads.

Confirmed as well, single mom, end up depressed for over 10years, drop out of several school, social issues and drug abusal.
Yada yada, but alls good now.

reposting for relevance

People like this living around them and Jo Cox was the best he could do. Thats the real tragedy.

It was a hoax. Jo Cox is an obvious Tranny. Parliament is full of them.

Nonsense. Marx and leftists said destroying family is good and families are reactionary and antirevolutionary. Just like women in modern times being the most unhappy they've ever been also being progress.

One of my mates grew up with his dad. As a kid he washed his own clothes, cooked dinners, washed dishes mowed etc etc.

He wasnt neglected, rather told hed have to pull his weight and his father worked long hours so hed have to rely on himself.

His in the Australian army now with a wife and 3 kids (all white btw).

Only example to give, but other anons may have examples if your looking to do some sort of study/poll.

Single-fathers are rare due to the fucked up court systems, but the kids growing ith single-fathers usualy end up rather well, provided the father was not a criminal. The kids are less sociable but much more tough on a p´sycological level, mothers either coddle kids too much or completely ignore them, so they end up fucked up. Fathers are more responsible and level headed.

You are forgetting about the skyrocketing percentage of blacks in the UK, both the breaking up of families and the increase in crime is largly caused by this. Not denying that removing fathers from their sons and daughters doesn't harm them, but the reason this is being shilled is partially hide and excuse black violence.

You to remember that the average shitlib/lefty and feminist believe both that the breaking up of the famiy is harming children and that the family structure should be abolished. Which narrativ gets focus or is believed, depends on the situation.You need to project a jewish style of reasoning onto these issues in order to understand how the left will approach them. In terms of consistency, you will at best get something like "it's should be abolished in another way, men should still take responsibility, this not what we actually mean etc."

Holy shit, is that shooped.?

Dude look at these hands what the fuck.

it's a tranny, notice also the chin is tucked in to hide its adam's apple.

Yep, no fill lighting, can only be deliberate.
Good info here, and some other photos, one of her standing outside number 10 downing street, but the reflections in the door behind don't match.

archive.is/KwGVi

(revolutionary)
if a revolution doesnt free you, only enslaves you to the globalist belief of progressivsm
ah then it was just a devolution