20 black on white killings that occurred in the first 18 days of February

20 black on white killings that occurred in the first 18 days of February

narrative-collapse.com/2017/02/26/20-black-on-white-killings-that-occurred-during-the-first-18-days-of-february/
archive.fo/DU4IP

I'll be going through the victims one by one.

Other urls found in this thread:

ajc.com/news/crime--law/man-wrong-place-wrong-time-when-shot-gwinnett-gas-station/03AgWPBwmnbfTrUDdLcPAL/
archive.is/0Z0g
violenceagainstwhites.wordpress.com/
the
ny
thelede...blogs...nytimes.com/2011/12/02/american-jews-angered-by-israeli-ads-aimed-at-luring-expats-home-from-u-s/
archive.fo/Semnx
youtube.com/watch?v=81c5doqGh8A
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZRqF161C9E
archive.is/S5gGF
narrative-collapse.com/2017/03/09/18-yr-old-kidnapped-tortured-and-gang-raped-in-denison-tx/
youtube.com/watch?v=CTMsI0I2ja4
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-9477.2012.00289.x/abstract
sf.oxfordjournals.org/content/93/3/1211.abstract
academic.oup.com/esr/article/32/1/54/2404332/Does-Ethnic-Diversity-Have-a-Negative-Effect-on
spq.sagepub.com/content/78/4/324.short
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1465-7287.2010.00215.x/abstract
sf.oxfordjournals.org/content/92/1/249
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0049089X14001392
jstor.org/stable/425106?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
youtube.com/watch?v=N0LPB_lYYsg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

On February 18th, Ashley Fricke, 25, of Woodford, Virginia was found shot and killed in her car in a Walmart Parking lot. Police have arrested a black female. The murder appears totally random. Fricke was engaged to be married.

On February 17th, Brian Smith, 27, was shot twice and killed in El Dorado, Arkansas. He was killed while standing in the front doorway of his home. The suspect is a black male with a history of violent felonies.

On February 16th, Julianna Chambers, 13, was killed in Whiting, IN. Her 57 year old grandmother was also injured. The perpetrators are two black males who rammed their car while fleeing from police. A police officer witnessed the perps stealing beer and tried to make an arrested. Instead they led the officer on a high-speed chase until they murdered Chambers. The media loves to hype officer involved shootings of black males. Therefore it is important to note that a large majority of all killings committed by fleeing suspects are committed by blacks.

On February 15th, Clyde A. Weeks, 19, of Hinesville, GA was shot multiple times and killed. The suspect is a black male who reportedly was terrorizing the neighborhood. The suspect initially pulled a gun on someone else and Weeks tried to intervene.

On February 15th, Walter “Wes” Scott Jr., 65, was delivering newspapers in Charlotte, NC. He was shot and killed near Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. A black male with an extreme criminal record has been arrested for the murder. The suspect was on parole at the time. The victim was widely loved by the community. Friends say that Scott was worried about how dangerous the neighborhood had become. The shooting is being called totally random.

On February 14th, John Wesley Pruitt Jr., 41, was shot and killed while working at a BP gas station that he owned. The Family Fare/BP station in Durham, NC. The suspect is a 16 year old black male. Apparently Pruitt managed to shoot the perpetrator during the attack.

On February 14th, Joshua Evans, 18, was shot multiple times and killed in Louisville, Kentucky. Two black males have been arrested. This was one day after the victim turned 18. The victim named his attackers in a Facebook post just minutes before he was killed. Evan’s father says the perps have been systematically bullying Evans for four years.

On February 12th, Anthony “Tony” McIntyre, 60, was murdered inside his home in Louisville, KY. The suspect is a black male who lived a few doors down. It appears to have been a home invasion. The suspect has also been charged with chocking a female victim two days after the murder. The female victim says he confessed to the murder and then started chocking her. (old picture of him)

On February 12th, Barbara Lynn Grubb, 35, was found murdered and dumped on the side of the road in Sumter County, Florida. Police have identified a black suspect.

On February 11th, an interracial couple was murdered in Macon County, TN. The suspects are two black males. The victims names are James Turner, a black male, and Ashley Mondoni, a white female.

On February 11th, Jack Carter Little, 69, was shot and killed while working in his High Point, NC Army Surplus store. Police have arrested two black males and a black female. Little had owned the store for 35 years. He is survived by a wife, daughter, two granddaughters, and a great-granddaughter.

On February 8th, Reagan Tokes, 21, was raped and murdered in Grove City, Ohio. She was a senior at Ohio State University. A black male has been arrested. The suspect is a convicted sex offender, who had just been released from prison last November. Tokes was abducted after she left a waitress job. He body was dumped in a park.

On February 8th, Lawrence Ammon, 43, was shot and killed in the parking lot of the Round Rock, Texas Wag-A-Bag convenience store. The suspect is a black male.

On February 7th, Nicholas Olson, 31, was found shot to death in his car in West Palm Beach, FL. Police have charged a black male with the murder. The suspect confessed that he took the victim’s wallet and cell phone, but then shot him multiple times execution style. The victim is a father of two. The same perp is a suspect in the murder of a black male back in July of 2015.

On February 7th, Kyle Simpson was murdered in his driveway in Jacksonville, Florida. Witnesses saw three black males load his possessions into an SUV and drive away. When police tried to pull them over, they rammed the police car. Simpson is a veteran, who is survived by a wife, a son, and two grandchildren.

On February 6th, Dana Michelle Wilson, 18, and Ryan Michael Menke, 18, were killed by an habitual drunk driver. Police believe the driver was drunk and speeding. The driver has a serious criminal record. In 2000, he was convicted of assault with intent to kill, but barely did any jail time. Since then he has been repeated arrested for drunk driving and drugs.

On February 6th, Patricia Payne, 54, was murdered in her home in Ventura, CA. The suspect is her black husband, who is a retired Judge. He is the first and only black Judge ever to sever in the County. When police arrived at the home, he shot himself.

On February 3rd, Vitali Mialik, 34, was shot and killed in Suwanee, GA. Police are looking for two young black males. Nothing was stolen. They shot him in the neck for the fun of it and ran off. The victim is from Belarus and has a wife and two kids.

On February 2nd, Alex Phebus, 25, was stabbed to death in Madisonville, KY. Police have arrested a black male. The victim was able to describe the attacker before he died. It is unknown if Phebus knew his attacker beforehand.

I wonder if Trump will invite their families to a photo op in the Oval Office like he did that horde of niggers.

Your digits suggest that he will.
PREPARE FOR MAXIMUM SALT

I hope he does.

Shove your digits up your ass, kike.

Don't hold your breath.

Okay, David.

no one will miss these ones

jordan peele, half-white, hates his white side so much he made a movie about it, yet he's dating chelsea perretti, a "white" woman

Shig

Jimmys officially rustled
#ReaganTokes is gaining traction on twatter, might be a good redpilling opportunity for the ten or so of us who haven't been shadowbanned or throttled off of the site.

How many black on black?

Do you have a point you'd like to make?

ajc.com/news/crime--law/man-wrong-place-wrong-time-when-shot-gwinnett-gas-station/03AgWPBwmnbfTrUDdLcPAL/

The 34-year-old, who had been a Suwanee resident for nine years, was trying to earn enough money to bring his wife and two children to the United States from the eastern European county of Belarus, Mialik told Channel 2.

bump

WHO
GIVES
A
FUCK

∧_∧
     (´・ω・)  All niggers must hang.
    /     \
 __| |     | |_
 ||\          \
 ||\\          \
 ||  \\          \.    ∧_∧
     \\          \  (    ) This tbh.
       \\          \ /    ヽ
        \\         / |   | .|
          \∧_∧   (⌒\|___/ /
          (     ) We should kill the spics too.
          _/   ヽ           \     ∧_∧
          |     ヽ           \   (     ) Rahowa!!!
          |    |ヽ、二⌒)         \  /   ヽ、
                 \\           / |   | |

that shit ain't getting old

CLAPPISTAN YES
YES
E
S

I see they have been putting these newly aquired assets to good work.

The Race War is now. Whites are already under attack daily.

All niggers must fucking hang.

Just take a look a twitter, full of blacks and coalburner thinking they outsmart the system and White people by buying tickets for this jewish propaganda.

At least someone is fighting the good fight.

Spoiler that shit

He should've seen that one coming.

There was an attempt. You tried.

Muh god emperor doesn't care. Yet he cries about shitskins and kikes on national tv.

checked, toll paid

I haven't seen the movie, but I saw a black guy talk about it on youtube and his interpretation was that it was satire based on black people's ingrained and irrational fear that whitey is doing some black magic type shit to keep them oppressed victims. It wouldn't exactly be shocking that 99% of the nogs that watched it thought it meant the complete fucking opposite though.

Bump

Shut the fuck up you filthy kike its not satire

HOLLY SHDDDD :DDDD CHEGGGDD'D ID

When will you wake up white man?

I didn't claim it was. Reading comprehension is your friend. Nice textbook overreaction too. Doesn't look suspicious at all.

he looks like a quad or octoroon

but user, we're the racists not the feral niggers, we deserve it :^)

What are the stats reversed

18 whites killed in the first 20 days of february :^)

Why are Blacks so stupid and infantile? Why can't they differentiate between movies and real life? They really are the perfect propaganda targets for the Jews.

America Yes

geez

Is it any (((coincedence))) that Jordan Peele's spouse was raised by a jewish mother as well as being interviewed in 2002 about a website called blackpeopleloveus.com?

archive.is/0Z0g

Double doubles confirmed. 120+ IQ or bust.

Ew gross. What a fucking ugly Jew bitch.

It's odd that Peele made an anti-white movie. Both Peele and his comedy partner Keegan-Michael Key) have white mothers. Key was actually even adopted and even his ADOPTIVE mother is white.

Why are halfbreeds whose white parent (typically the mother) was around (often as a single parent) typically so angry at whites? I ask this as a halfbreed who likes white people and generally doesn't like non-whites (yes, I get how weird it is).

Because they're jealous I guess. Also fuxk off nigger

dubs confirm not murder

trips confirm NOTHING OF VALUE LOST

Praise Odin. Hope it was slow and painful.

Praise Odin!

Better to just go here
(gigantic redpill)
violenceagainstwhites.wordpress.com/

I remember there was just an amazing amount of information dumped back during the legendary zimzam thing. I wonder if any of you guys saved it.

Niggers always pull that "nah eyes jus playin bruh" shit while trying to kill you. You shouldn't trust any of them.

This might sound like I'm making this up, but I was in the army with Fricke's sister. She was a medic and later got out of the army when she got preggers.
Sad news.

anyone have it saved as an archive link?

That's just fucking tragic. Never, EVER get involved when some nigger is chimping, never try to play the peacemaker, these subhumans WILL target you because of it. If a nig is chimping, shoot it dead. That's it.

I recently purchased this shotgun for home defense.

I think the toenails are much more scary than the shotgun.

WOW BRO EBIN POST IM SURE THATS TOTES LEGIT YOURS

my wife took the picture

Just show them your feet they'll run away faster than if you had pulled out the gun.

Lay off the fucking sugar, m8. Are you taking your insulin? The fucking doctor is coming for those feet, bruh.

That has to be the jewiest jewnose i've ever seen.

they wish they were white, its why we have so many mixed people in the (((aut-right)))

Makes you hate niggers even more when you have sort of a personal link to it now?

Well, to be fair, I don't know if someone can hate niggers more than I do. I live in Detroit and see this shit on the news all day. Nothing surprises me about niggers anymore. But it is sad. I feel sorry for her sister. Her sister hated niggers.

You can search archives yourself. archive.fo/XoMk6

Cool story brogre.

(Checked)
Oy gevalt, she's just Italian you stupid go-, er guy! Look at the last name!

>Jordan Peele's Get Out

Why do those two have to be so cancerous? Most of their humor is pretty even-handed when it comes to blacks and whites, but then they do stupid shit like this or the anti-Trump vids.

And that actor from the movie is not a homo sapiens. I've seen him time and again and he's some sort of mantis/ape hybrid.

ANNNNNND THERE IT IS. I'm just grateful he didn't marry a white nose woman.

that's because their old shtick was the foot in the door for the subversion and antiwhite rhetoric.

Happened at a convenience store at night.
"A witness told officers that Kendrick Newman, 40, got into an altercation with Ammon inside the Wag-A-Bag that continued outside. Police say Newman pulled out a handgun and shot Ammon multiple times, before riding away on a bicycle."

As always, don't interact with niggers, stay away from niggers.

DYLANN ROOF DID NOTHING WRONG

Another burner.

Kys christcuck, let him believe whatever he wants as long as he knows the truth about the real world. You aren´t better than him in any way, belittling him won´t change that.

This is what pisses me off so much about Trump's speech last night. This is what is actually happen, and instead his first opening statement is more of the same anti-white narrative about one lone white guy popping some pajeets and then muh poor forever-innocent jews. He didn't have to do that at all. He towed the god damn line.

I'm already being to see the signs of an amnesty coming as well. Trump is entering "compromise" mode, and I don't like it.

It becomes a chicken and egg thing after awhile. Were they cancerous to begin with, or did they catch it from the people they were associating with after making it big?

Yes, or in the very least he could have mentioned just one of these murders if he was in anyway being remotely, remotely balanced (which even one mention would not be.) It's a blatant push of more white-guilt. I'm glad to see more Holla Forumsacks being wise to it, because I'm getting pissed off at the outright worship of Trump here. He could very well be a fake.

An article said Ivanka helped him write it. I say we remind her we didn't vote for her or her husband.

this is what people were trying to tell you for a long time

trump is a fraud just like all the rest

wtf why didnt i just wait for hitler

No, I've been saying to stay sober on Holla Forums the entire time. We're not all hero-hoping lackeys. Though you neither know he is a fraud yet either at this point. Nothing can be known 100 percent at this point, only guessed at. The guesses can say he's a far-right jewry stooge, and the guesses could say he's playing "4d chess." I think he's a stooge, but I'm not about to make an absolute statement on it.

Shills. You know it's a good thread when they all show up together.

So this is Fusion.net/news. Take a look at these articles.

Fusion is an affiliate with Univision which is owned by NBC, which is owned by a jew.

But don't get me wrong, I liked the general premise of his speech, he phrased and encouraged nationalism in a way that made anyone who disagree with it out themselves as an obvious globalist.

But illegals should never be included in America first. No compromise on that issue. And above all, the US is a white, western country, so any attacks on whites should be regarded as an attack on the country as a whole.

I hate that they have so much Euro blood to fool normalfags. There's a time before I developed my jewdar I would have found her semi-cute. Now even though she's almost smiling, I see hate on her face.

Ew. Also, the nose knows.

My J-Dar is fine tuned. I can pretty much sense all nonwhites.

From head on, it takes a more discerning eye. From the side it's ezpz, at least it should be, even for someone without their jewdar awakened.

For a normalfag, it's like the first red pill, you sense that something is off about a person or society, but you can't quite articulate what it is yet. And then it becomes second nature to identify

Even before I was redpilled I thought they were ugly. I even hung out with Jewish girls and they'd always complain how they'd never date a Jewish guy because they were so ugly (not like they were any better themselves lol) and how their parents were always trying to set them with a "nice Jewish boy". There's even articles about this kvetching for example from (((theatlantic)))
the atlantic.com/national/archive/2013/11/convincing-millennials-to-marry-a-nice-jewish-boy/281229/

Even the ones they keep trotting like she's the hottest thing ever like Natalie Portman literally had surgery on their nose plus god knows what else and you can't make this shit up, boys.

I have to add to this. Here's an ad Amerikikes were arseshoah'd over

ny times.com/2011/12/03/world/middleeast/after-american-outcry-israel-ends-ad-campaign-aimed-at-expatriates.html
thelede...blogs...nytimes.com/2011/12/02/american-jews-angered-by-israeli-ads-aimed-at-luring-expats-home-from-u-s/
archive.fo/Semnx

tl;dr
Israelis butthurt that jewesses are choosing the handsome goy over the trollish jew and she's celebrating Christmas with him over Hanukkah so they better race down to chosenland soon.

Is it because they have the looks of and nosy as a troll, sloped like a gook, and inbred as a sandnigger?

Textbook Jew right here.

==Jesus fucking Christ on a tricycle, that's fucking absolutely disgusting!== You're gonna need more than nail clippers for that shit.

This is a nose so jewish that, if offered a line of cocaine, this bitch would snort up the dollar by itself.

Top kek. She probably got ahold of that nose when she found out air was free.

Which version looks more Aryan, and which one looks more Jewish?

interesting stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=81c5doqGh8A

RIP

When stuff like this is spread in social media, you often get:
"Just remember goy, paying respects to whites killed by blacks is RACIST and WRONG! How dare you! They deserved it for being white!"

Interesting to document and use on other normies, I'd wager. Bittersweet. Might give them some justice to use that anti-white hate against the enemy by showing the truth to other whites. Idk

Hahaha never change, Holla Forums.

thanks user

(Checked)
(Checked)

Movie propaganda works well on whites.
But it works exceptionally well on blacks. Same with music.
It works subtly like advertising and people always claim they aren't influenced when they are.

>youtube.com/watch?v=5ZRqF161C9E

Definitely not a coincidence.

I am curious to find white on black, if any. It's good to know it all when trying to redpill normalfags, as those faggots are bound to ask. Does anyone know? I can't find it. didn't try too hard though, sorry I'm a lazy fuck right now

Well there was almost one tonight. Some fucking uppity negress wanted to play the "I'm hard, be afraid of me white boi", and I put her in her fucking place. If there wasn't outside intervention, I would've smashed her monkey head into the wall! I'm sick of this intimidation BS. Guess who was made out to be the bad guy? Key word:GUY.

WE

Hopefully you're telling the truth, I'm inclined to believe you this time. I broke a niggers jaw, and his friends sternum in hs because they were bullying me until I had enough. I got expelled and sued because they dindu nuffin. Probably would've been worse if I wasn't a minor.

15-20 for rayciss hate crime probably.
Not lying, but the story didn't end in blood so there's not much to brag about. It's more of a point of precedence. Shut these nigs up, they're all talk and they need to be silenced in public. If they rush you, redirect their face into a table, or their elbow joint into two pieces.

Good job m8, and I was really just defending myself, they swung first. You're right in that they aren't shit, and their bones are made of fucking glass. I swung as hard as I could in a rage and in two hits to those nigs broke their bones with sickening sounds and they screamed bloody murder. If I knew they were so fucking fragile I would have maybe held back some.

As a father, this is my greatest fucking fear: that my daughter will take complete leave of her senses and take up with one of them, or some other psychotic subspecies.

The jews get bolder….. and awaken more normies
now whats the next step of their master plan?

THis is very sad to hear.

i don't care about whatever "justification" one may have for doing what they do to us.
what's happening to us is as clear as day.

Wow
Shes really late to the race mixing party looking like that.

I wonder why I haven't heard of this on the television set and only here.

Hmm.

Anyone thinks it's worth creating a subreddit for this?

Good effort, OP

The movie has apparently brought in $88 million so far. It's pure race baiting, where niggers will go see it to indulge their kill whitey fantasy, and white cucks will see it to virtue signal.

It has a 100% on Rotten Tomatoes, with every review being positive and sounding suspiciously (((alike))).

It's a awful pos movie designed to create controversy and make money, and it succeeded in both. People have proposed the obvious in that if this movies roles were reversed, there would be riots. Of course there would be. They haven't been hiding the blatant anti-white double standard for a while now. Such is the collusion of jews, niggers, cucks and the media.

Goddamit, I'm on break right now and that pic made me lose my shit. Now I'm giggling like an idiot and my boss is looking at me like I'm in drugs

It's like if he found 8/pol 70 years ago

Neck yourself.

Nice try, kikefag

I do wonder about the whole lactose intolerance thing. While it'd be easy to say "OMG, user, look at all those tough black athletes" I take that with a grain of salt. They have diets that in no way resemble the average nog's.

Also, on the topic of "Get Out"… Its obviously anti white, but doesn't it also kind of scare…. Wait nvm. I wanted to believe it would scare blacks away from interracial dating (see Till, Emmitt) but it will more likely lead to the same sexual violence that reared its ugly head in the Haitian slave rebellion. "You gon be my woman an you gon like it."

Great thread OP. We're going to break this narrative wide open.

>>>/88th/ is all about that kind of shit, keep it off Holla Forums

Niggers are most likely the disproportionate practicers of voodoo and black magik.
Show no mercy to them when the time comes, folks.

I wonder how many kidnappings, tortures, and rapes you could add to this? Or if there are additional as of yet unknown murders.
archive.is/S5gGF
narrative-collapse.com/2017/03/09/18-yr-old-kidnapped-tortured-and-gang-raped-in-denison-tx/

This shit is nothing new.

RWDS have been needed for a long time fam.

Is the 4th supposed to be saying: "How can he be racist when he has a white wife?" If so, they're using the "But I have a black friend" line that they mock when people for when they try to say (almost always truthfully) that they're not racist.

It's strange the symbol the Catholic bunch of you choose when denouncing President Donald Trump. Have you seen it before?

Hard working whites, hell hard working people in general are all in jeopardy of the nigger menace. If you could magically remove all the niggers from America instantly, we would be living in a paradise that would make the 1950’s look like a joke.

If your 21, then you better know how to fight by now and should already have your CCW. Niggers have been brainwashed by Jewood to hate you for what you are, so most blacks will look upon you with disdain and some as we already know will try to kill you. Even under Trumps administration nothing will change when it comes to blacks so until the Race War starts you must be vigilant.

Do not allow yourself to become a statistic, educate your family and friends if possible. Let these poor folks who died serve as a reminder to all.

And most importantly:

Around blacks never relax

If you are white …anywhere…you should be fully armed at all times.
We are living the onset of South Africa.
Niggers are a natural occurring thing. The nigger will never be domesticated. Their Gene will simply not allow for intelligence in an overall sense.

You must ALWAYS be armed.

In the home
Around the home
in the car
in the store
at the pool
in the bathroom
on the shitter
in your bed
working on your roof
raking the leaves
shoveling the snow
pickin your fuckin nose

always means always

A 9mm with HP's
and a knife are standard issue
basic peon weapons

get them
or die

I remember that site. Colbert ripped it off with that "picture of me with my black friend" he used as a prop on The Daily Show.

Eh Logan is a similar vein. 90% imdb score. Solid action scenes but instead of just sticking to the basic young female replaces white male that now needs help with everything (Cars, Sherlock etc.) . [spoiler] It decides to go all in on a Mexican immigration epic. Culminating in a asylum run to Canadian border with their dora the explorer backpacks.

Slavery is the worst thing to ever happen to America. It's impossible to know how much more advanced the west would be without all the nigger problems.

Took 40 years to solve by a Weisenberg. In Oakland which is basically San Fran.

Waxman is usually a Jew name, it should be confirmed she was really white before anything is made of this.

Always the worst street in any given city

Even going so far as explicitly saying they were test tube sperm inserted into mexican girls who ever never seen again.

That part was infuriating.

We would probably have colonies outside of the solar system by now, the boomer dream of the 2000's with flying car and sentient robots would have probably become a reality.

How ironic huh? So much for his dream lol

I am so fucked.

You are so cucked.

I'll be looking into leaving for V4/USA within the next decade, certainly.

RWDS can't come soon enough.

Just imagine if the MSM actually gave these stories the proper coverage they deserve. The news would be nothing but stories about black on white crime 24/7. We would already be purging because white people would united in their hatred of shitskins. Instead, we're infighting with cucks who want to live in denial because the news blames it all on "police brutality" and Trump being a meanie.

I hate shitskins for the crimes they've committed but I hate the MSM even more for protecting them.

Same here. I hope reporters start getting torched when the SHTF. They, just like a lot of our police(and 99% of our politicians), have betrayed us.

To see so many lives taken away by soulless eyes… I look forward to the purge.

Good, let them be afraid of white neighborhoods, it will keep them out. Sounds like a fair trade off. Since the boogeyman (klan) has lost most of it's power a new boogeyman is needed unless you wish to see diversity visiting a neighborhood near you.

That's why you red pill them when they are young. Show them wholesome white TV(hell don't show them the pozzed up shit they got now, play them re-runs of Mr. Rogers en shiiiit). When they get to the age of dating. Tell them the dangers of other races….and this part will be the hardest, but during this sit down, tell them very forwardly that if they EVER get with a non-white, even going on a date or to prom or something…You will cut them off completely, no college, no inheritance, no more contact with you or the mother, explain this very sternly. If you ever catch them, then that's it. You see her getting kissed by two black men during a party while she's away at college on facebook, then you phone that little slut up and tell her she's on her own and more more rent money, tuition ect.

Need to pay respects intensifies

F

Are you a father? That seems like a good way to get daddy issues and a mullato lineage but my family life is shit so I don't really know how a functional one works.

also spoiler that filth

Necrophilia. Nothing's off limits for blacks and fags.

no, but this is just a loose guide hitting the most important points. for example, explaining niggers are dangerous can be simple. When driving through a black neighborhood, tell your kids to roll the windows up and lock the doors. Subtle things like this add up, so that day when you do have "the talk" it'll be an easier transition. And if they reject my "advice" then fuck them, i'd have failed as a father, and she can go bang as many black dudes as she wants, but damn it i'd be forced to watch as they hang her for being a race traitor.

youtube.com/watch?v=CTMsI0I2ja4

Don't hang with MUDs period.

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-9477.2012.00289.x/abstract

esr.oxfordjournals.org/content/21/4/311.short

sf.oxfordjournals.org/content/93/3/1211.abstract

academic.oup.com/esr/article/32/1/54/2404332/Does-Ethnic-Diversity-Have-a-Negative-Effect-on

spq.sagepub.com/content/78/4/324.short

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1465-7287.2010.00215.x/abstract

sf.oxfordjournals.org/content/92/1/249

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0049089X14001392

jstor.org/stable/425106?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

USA YES

WUZ

Remember that to MUDs, your life isn't worth anything.

get on my level

Not a word or shot will be heard.

youtube.com/watch?v=N0LPB_lYYsg

Read the comments on "Pharaoh Allah"'s video and have a hearty kek.

watch whites get triggered by this, but when Geert WIlders says this about muslims its all well an good

Totally the same thing, my dude.

Vikings weren't even good at what they did, really. They were raiders who were beaten just about every time they went to war. Normans were badass and just about the same thing.

this is why christcucks need to die

Imagine if they reported the few white on black murders this way.

20 days later…

having like 100 people shot is normal daily thing there
btw
Are you americunts still getting disarmed under your new baron? Is there as much antigun propaganda as before?

Different user here
God and Jesus are all about gassing the kikes

fucking hell
america is truly, truly fucked
not even a revolution can save them
goodbye

I count everyone who sees negroes as more than subhuman a traitor.

No

Who are you asking this of? Most people here already know that shits fucked.
Ask the goddamned normalfags.

I don't shitpost about religion on a Cambodian fingerprinting forum, that makes me instantly superior to all of the sad fags that do.

Unequivocally yes

JUST

No. Tell yourself whatever you want, but the reality is no.

Holy crap, this gives me reason to fire up MGSV again.

Prove me wrong, dildo

DOTR when?

Prove yourself right.