Remember the woman who went missing in Iceland a month ago

Rare Icelandic murder of young woman leaves country devastated - the suspects are two Inuit sailors from Greenland

Rare Icelandic murder of young woman leaves country devastated

archive.fo/tb45o
archive.fo/4VyGk

The article tells you how devastated the people of Iceland were by this murder. It really goes to show how even the tiniest bit of diversity can be deadly. Just a few weeks ago, Vermont's capital city saw its first murder in nearly a hundred years (the perpetrator was a mixed-race mutt, of course).

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shieldmaiden
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

aww she fucked up

OP, you don't happen to be from Iceland?
As hard as I try, I fail to see the "diversity" in this case. I mean over here when we talk about diversity, it's usually about someone named Jamaal Trayboon or Farooq Moqhtar Bin Mohammed, not Nikolaj Olsen. Sage because your thread is not first page material.

He's non-white, user. Don't be retarded.

I hate seeing redheads get hurt, even when they wear tranny makeup

Posts like this one are why we need to fucking purge pseudo-whites from our movement.

Only a shitty mutt who is some degree of shitskin would say that the two animals in OP's post aren't filthy nonwhite animals just like coons and arab filth.

A gorgeous white woman was killed by nonwhite animals.

no shit
if the danes wouldn't constantly shovel gibs to iceland they'd go back to the stone age quick

Good riddance.

Fuck off. It's never ok for a subhuman to kill a white woman. Even if the woman was trash, she was OUR trash to deal with. Muds need to get their filthy fucking hands off of our property, defective or not.

2 words, cuck slops

You're the faggot beating his meat to cultural enrichment, and I'm the cuck. Sure thing little buddy.

Projecting his cuck fantasy again…. Listen, if you want to "rescue" these race mixing whores by being nice to them and buying them things/defending them online, go ahead. Just don't say no one warned you when you wasted your life trying to turn a trash can into a angel.

what are they trying to infer here?

That she was a spolied normie whore on her way to get "culturally enriched" at a late night kebab stand.

you're both not wrong i suppose.
She was pretty worthless as a woman, given that she was no longer eligible to becoming a good wife.
However, whites lack manpower right now and there ought to be a way for whites to recuperate lost wombs, we need a Lebensborn program.
And since we don't have government control yet, we should run this program privatly, on our own initiative.
WHITE WHORES DESERVE TO GET RAPED BY WHITE COCK REEEEEEE

SICK BURN

I was in iceland a few days ago, just got back. It was my second trip there.

to any icelandfags out here: is it just me or has the country been enriched a lot in the last two years? I remember the first time I was there, a couple of years ago, and noticing no niggers/kebab at all outside of reykjavík. Now, the capital has (proportional to its low population) quite a lot of niggers, filippinos and other such things. I also noticed a few filippinos here and there in remote areas. What's going on?

I fell in love with your country because it's one of the last bastions of non-diversity, please tell me there is no enrichment taking effect.

I have a program in the making but i still havent tested it yet. I call it "the treatment". Soon i might make a thread of this and post the whole research behind this thing. Basically it cures degenerate behavior by sinking the individual into the full depths of the degeneracy she is involved. Works only on women and for a good reason too. Remind me one day to make this thread.

Greenland

I member….

this is why you don't get kebab.
you get a fucking mcfatburgerdonals

Stop diluting the definition of words. She stayed out to late and ate shitty ethnic food. Worthy of a resound slap to the face maybe, but equating her actions to some ivory tower kike drafting subversive globalist foreign policy makes you a legit shortbus retard.

As a Dane, I would like to apologize for not keeping our more savage colony in line.

I will however remind the Icelanders, that Iceland leaving its union with Denmark undermined our colonial authority, and eventually caused us to practically lose control with the Greenlandic iceniggers who now kill your young.
You must re-join Rigsfællesskabet or it will only get worse.

Pic related, how it should be.

This is just so sad in a way isn't it? They seem to be living in such a pristine little world isolated from all the shit we're dealing with.

It took you half an hour to craft that shitpost? You failed to even green text properly. Your meme's are shit btw.

Thats a good idea. Fallen women can just be used as wombs to help shift the demographics back into our favor.

Hey come on now, the one on the right dont look like he's going to behead me, the one one the left does look like non-white and he's doing that Islam-finger thing but I know fuck all about inuits. Usually the people who do worry me tend to keep their arabic names too. So are inuits now officially now on the pol-shitlist? What's the story on those guys?

Not the rape part. The breeding program part. tbh who cares if we use degenerate race traitors as breeding vessels anyway?

But this is the case of two hard-working guys who are natives to greenland and not immigrants who visit another country as part of their job and commiting a crime.
This has nothing to do with immigration and we have no clue if the girl was racemixing or got abducted.

You can make the case of this being another non-white on white crime but besides that, what about this is politically charged at all?

Dun fucked up. Reverse left and right.

Reported. Fuck off Holla Forums.

NON-WHITES HAVE NO PLACE IN WHITE COUNTRIES. PERIOD

But these aren't immigrants.
It's sailors that came to iceland on their ship as part of their job. They aren't immigrants in their homeland either.I mean what are you even suggesting here? Ban all foreign ships from ports?

Greenland is not a White country.

Nice false dilemma there.
There's no reason that the crew has to be allowed shore side, or out with the bounds of the docks.

Without going to the who's white and who's not-debate, I am also curious about this. Surely banning foreigners from entering ports could be doable with automated ships but that would mean bye bye seafaring jobs.

Is this just a case of OP wanting to join the culturally enriched-club? I mean, Iceland being so small, I am sorry for OP's loss and all but again, this is not first page material.

Old news?

I can get on board with this.
Found the nigger, white men don't rape.

Indians. They love to rape and murder women, especially their own. In Canada, they do it all the time and then the government goes on and on about an "inquiry" into "why so many indian women are going missing" meanwhile, everyone knows its the fucking indians themselves, huffing gas, not working and only having rape on their minds all day. They are pure scum, nigger tier. Those guys are clearly at least part by their looks, but the guys shirt even has "Polar Nanoq" on his shirt. "Nanoq" is an inuit word.

No thanks.

But we didn't, and she whored with a mud, and now she's dead.

I hate to say i, but if we don't handle our women, the mudfolk will - and, in this case at least, at very least, we didnt handle her, didnt deal with that trash… And so it wound up in a bin. Dont bitch at the mudfolk for killing whorish White women when White men won't clean up their own trash.

Not that surprising, those two sailors are clearly mongrels with close eskimo ancestry, just look at them. They are not white.

REMOVE KEBAB

They are clearly eskimo filth and not white, and its clearly stated they are from Greenland, because Iceland has no eskimos you fucking moron.

Enjoy your ban Holla Forums. By the way, less than 2% of white women in the entire world race mix even once in their lives. Considering from the Holla Forums social media research we also know that almost all of Holla Forums are manlet gooks and pajeets, it's no wonder you're this triggered, you want a white woman but can't get one.

What is up with shitskins taking Danish names there? It's exactly the same with south east asian refugees, isn't it?

Get this faggot out of here

This is a shame. I remember when iceland was allwhite

Those inuit territories seem they would be ideal for building PLE's on them. You could pay them in moonshine to lease the land which eventually after all of them die of alcohol poisoning will belong to the white man. Pioneer little Europes and dead red niggers, win win!

It isn’t sad; it’s the one proof we have that homogenous European nations really are better than “multi cultural” nations. We must protect it otherwise those that seek to remove all beauty and peace from this world we say, “you are dreaming, a nation without conflict is impossible”.

We must protect Iceland, perhaps even from it’s self.

Yeah because a family of nips is EXACTLY THE SAME as having gas huffing chugs or dog eating chinks or niggers. Completely the same. Zero difference.
Idiot.

Satan, All peoples are obviously different but.. even the best of subhumans still need to stay in their containment boards.

Its all been fairly recent since I've been red pilled myself. It's a damn shame they opened up their society to outsiders. It starts off slow and then you're fucked before you know it.

Can't you see they are fucking skrälingar?
Injuns aren't white just because they play the namegame.

She got into the car with two shitskins she didn't know and was culturally enriched. No loss. This serves to highlight a massive problem with the west. The women are no longer afraid. White men have given so much to protect them that white women now walk around in a perpetual fantasy utterly disconnected from reality. They think their biggest threat is the white guy who might get a little "rapey" when she's being a cock tease. They're going to learn.

At least she'll be an example for the others.

wew spic detected

Dark skin, dark eyes, dark hair.. pick any two.. NOT EUROPEAN.

"A child accepted candy from strangers and got killed, the murderer deserves to go free and the child deserves death"
This is what you are saying.

This is some strange cuck shit, just because the woman was brainwashed doesn't mean you can say "it's okay they killed her, dey good boys din know better"

An hero leftists cuckold.

checked.

user, other races can be useful. You know that it's almost invariably the outcasts of both races who racemix, right? Even though the jews have promoted the shit out of it, but it almost never happens in higher class families. Most of the time it's the dregs who don't fit into either society. Keep in mind that plenty of racemixing niggers get treated like shit by niggers for being an Uncle Tom or similar. It's not just whites who are interested in the purity of their races. There are plenty of whites who wouldn't ordinarily breed and instead they can go increase the white gene pool and perhaps selectively breed out their shitty genes over a few generations as these fringe pairings proceed in history. This allows for a chance of genetic recombination and may possibly produce something better. Finnic and Slavic peoples have a bunch of asian admixture, and the Finns produce some of the highest quality memes. We should discourage race mixing in order to preserve our peoples, and we should strongly "encourage" other races to stay in their own countries, but you shouldn't throw the baby out with the bath water. You need to think of the white race as an ecological zone like a forest. The heart of the forest should be pure and old growth, but the fringes are where a lot of the "action" happens and where the shitty things like shrubs etc go live. It's important to protect both the forest and the fringe habitats if you want ecological health. If you lived out in the country you'd know you want to retain wind breaks so it protects your farmland and trying to control something absolutely usually winds up breaking it. Look at the attempts of jewish control over whites. They want to control white lives down to the finest detail and look how spectacularly it's backfiring on them. We need to be wardens or rangers, not control freaks. Work with the natural world, don't work against it.

and I'll add something, how fucking jewish is it to lump all non-whites together?
How many times are you going to see a japanese guy breaking into a home to steal a fucking television?
The kikes are shilling Holla Forums trying to stop Holla Forumsacks from thinking, they want us to paint everything in broad strokes and not think about finer details. The details matter because the facts matter. The facts matter because otherwise we don't have logic or reason or anything that has contributed to the overall success of whites. Whites are the thinking race, moreso than any other, and that's why we're the dominant culture on the planet, no matter how much the jews try to manipulate us. The jews are parasites and they have hurt whites as a race, but ultimately we are far, far, far stronger than they could ever hope to be.
Do not let them provoke you into throwing away your intellect, advantages, skills and natural talents in a fit of pique just so you can LARP in some retarded kike competition of being "2xtreme4lyfe."
If you're still in doubt, take some time off Holla Forums, go reread Mein Kampf, and disengage from the kikes that are trying to rile us up, force our hand and manipulate our thoughts.

No one is arguing the murder go free. What he's arguing (and I agree with him) is that we can't save everybody from themselves. Naive whites are going to have to continue to learn the hard way about muds and their behavior. Should the muds be punished? Absolutely! Should libshits and naive whites be wrapped in bubble wrapped to protect themselves from the consequences of their own actions? No.

kek great effort moshie
Won't work though.

Three words;
Le bens raum :^)

I can partially agree, but muds do this anyway, to people who take proper precautions. Separation would solve the issue for all whites.

Because they are still our blood.

No it's not. She was an adult . She made a choice. It bit her in the ass.

What an emotional faggot.

No, you're a fucking retard. If you want to go live in climatological zones that we're not evolved for like fucking africa or the amazon rainforest go right ahead, nobody's stopping you. Overpopulation is a fucking myth, especially in white countries. The shitskins need to go, the kikes need to be exterminated, but the idea that we need MORE land is proof positive that you've never left the fucking suburbs.

Of course, because its in their nature.
Often times, people who take these precautions and still get attacked aren't so much affected by the shitskins as they are by other bluepilled whites who work against them. Its hard to fight muds if you have traitors sabotaging your efforts.
I disagree. Separation, like segregation, won't work if you have a bluepilled society or a society of people who can become bluepilled in the right circumstances. Those naive whites will fight for the elimination of the seperation as soon as the physical consequences of doing so are diminished (ie: less attacks on white people by shitskins).

I truly believe this is a genetic problem within our race that gives rise to leftism and other forms of pathological altruism. This needs to be solved if we are to have any lasting peace.

Yes, but like I said, you can't protect everybody from themselves. Eventually they will have to suffer the consequences of their beliefs and values. Its just how it is. Our goal is to focus on curing people of the naivete before they get beaten, assaulted, raped or murdered by muds. And unfortunately, so are just too far gone and need to be culled.

*Some
Sorry fam, too tired

That's some good shit

It's actually a problem and a benefit for whites. Our empathy is how we tamed animals, and we need to retain that trait because it's exceedingly useful. Think of how much more difficult it would have been without dogs, horses, barn cats, etc. The trouble is that the jews are untameable since they're parasites. Almost all the symptoms of pathological altruism can be traced to the root cause of the jew. Think about what creates crazy cat ladies: lack of a man or family. What creates cucks: single mothers, no parental influence. Those are all social conditions that the jew tries to replicate and promote.
Remove the jew and you remove the pathological altruism.

*paternal influence

Same user you were talking to earlier

Not quite, IMHO. Pathological altruism is not present in all whites, and certain whites (nords for example) are more prone to it.

I believe it comes from a lack of external human pressure. For example, slavs and meds both are less altruistic to stangers than other euros. Why? Because they were always at the front lines of the wars and constantly at risk of getting conquored, so they developed a strong in group preference. Nords and to a lesser extent Germans, anglos, and danes never had to face as much pressure from muds as an italian or slav. So when they were finally exposed to them, they had little to no idea what was about to happen.

I think what you're starting to see the development of an in group preference amongst the northern euros as they get more exposed to them.

Do the kikes play a role? Yes, thhey shape the culture and politic with their money. But I don't think they are respnsible for a wide range of euro behaviors that are proving to be more and more self destructive.

Removing the jew would help, but the base urge would still be there, and could be hijacked by another race (asians for example).

just make it a long drop for me on DOTR I guess, fam

I think the relationship Europeans have with animals arose first from high-level reasoning, and then became empathy for companion animals generations after we tamed them. The pathology of expressing altruism for predators (unrelated competitors, too) is due to a repression of reasoning that was forced into our societies, while this later evolution of empathy superseding the drive of sympathy in many cases now was promoted, both due to foreign influence.

Sage this shit.

"Altruism for strangers" is jewish-driven social status signalling in western societies. Whites are very susceptible to indoctrination because they have a lot of behavioural plasticity, and the jews used their powers over the past two or three generations for a full court press brainwashing effort. I again argue that you're putting the cart before the horse. The jew is behind the pathological altruism. Expand your knowledge of history. Genetically, the nords are more or less the same as they were a thousand years ago, and you better believe they had in-group preferences.
All the differences are societal changes brought about by the jews. Undo the brainwashing and exterminate the jews, and you'll be shocked at how quickly western white society will heal itself.

This is a good thread to help argue against the polarization shilling that the jews have been pushing here. Don't just sage and hide it, read the thread so we can fuck over the shills.

"Altruism for strangers" is actually a very European thing. The old religions talk about giving food, drink and a place to sleep to aliens.

It does not say you let them live among you or date your daughter, or have political power, or own anything. But it does tell you to be kind. I feel this needs to be emphasised; we should be kind and caring, just not if it does harm to our. Just because our enemies character us as two dimensional hate-filled villains does not mean that we should seek to become that. Hating people because they've destroyed (or are in the process of destroying) your way of life, culture, faith, blood and land is a good thing; hating people just because they don't look like you is nonsensical. (Fear not lads, this still means we can and should hate most of the world; just be sure to have it all figured out in your head, being fueled by hatred for others as opposed to love for our own will lead nowhere good).

What's it like being non-white?

So Inuits still BTFO Vikings to this day ?

god, learning things is hard, huh?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shieldmaiden

The Eskimo menace strikes again.

I remember when my country got devastated for weeks by murder. It was peaceful here. Once.

Björk isn't white?

It's amazing how quickly people will accept and adapt to changes. At this point I've given up trying to understand what it'll take to piss white people off to do something, which in turn drives me into sadistic thinking. I don't even think a massive NBC attack would do it. Likely it'll be over the stupidest fucking things like missing an entire NFL or soccer season because the economy is shit.