That's it, I'm done. I'm sooooo done. fuck this guy. can't even respect the military

that's it, I'm done. I'm sooooo done. fuck this guy. can't even respect the military.

*sigh* look here you retard cuck, if THE DON said he remembered the name and the kike whore feminist nigger black cuck whore bitch feminist cuck widow said he didnt, SHES LYING, no questions asked, hes THE DON, he knows what hes doing and you dont you cuckold faggot gay nigger leftist centrist cuckold faggot, so just SHUT UP and stop pretending THE DON doesnt know what hes doing, because any true user of /pol know its not so, and THE DON is only confirming it.

Reported off topic, shilling and raiding.

Btw your military are just giving their life to preserve kike interests.
not that you care being a kike from leftypol

holy kek

All of a sudden lefys worry about the military
Aren't you guys against imperialism?
>>>Holla Forums

this whole episode just made the Dems look like shit again, you are fucking delusional if you think otherwise

LOL

Never change Holla Forums. implying you can change

trump is a natsoc like me

Kind of hard to call him a natsoc, but he's definitely a nationalist, hence all the globalist kikes being up in arms and screaming how he's being a shoah to all the poor refugees and shit.

keep talking to yourself sperg

Even kikelpedia quotes can btfo you.

Pure cuckshit.

I'm saying there aren't any marxists here and this isn't a Holla Forums thread

nice try satan

im impressed he even remembered the nigger soldier existed

Pretty embarrassing if you make a condolence call and don't even have the dead guy's name in front of you.

Pretty embarrassing if you use your husband's death as a way to slander the president.

Whoever's lying, it's embarrassing.

Nice reddit spacing, faggot

i like the military. i enjoy not being invaded.

You haven't noticed all of the Mexicans yet?

krimpfy
krumpf
ABSOLUTELY
BTFO

who cares, nothing the msm says is true anyway

That will be a non issue when dad builds the wall.

Holla Forums owns this place.

It still won't make communism work or the holocaust real

B-but I thought th-they didn't believe in p-private p-p-property

Wow that's deep.