What the fuck Holla Forums

What the fuck Holla Forums.

I am a social libertarian and its been fucking hijacked by SJWs who are authoritarian fucking Marxist.

Now everyone thinks we want smell north Africans coming here and benefits for spastic furries.

FUCK IS THIS NEOLIBERAL SMEAR CAMPAIGN.
Just becuase we don't want the state in our lives and corperations dumping radio active shit in rivers doesn't mean we fucking SJWs.
FUCK IS DOING THIS. BEEN INVADE BY FUCKING SJWs.

Never post again.

get out

PRAISE KOK

ah shit sorry guys forgot that this isnt Holla Forums

oh right hahahahahah

the fuck is this cancer
GET OUT
GET OUT OF MY SWAMP YOU PIECE OF SHIT

How old is this pasta? Am I in a coma? Is it still 2007?

You seem to have missed, friend. Let me help you.

>>>Holla Forums

Congratulations, you just learned what "entryism" is.
Perhaps you should consider a political position that is more explicitly right wing.

gys tbh fam

I met my wife and her boyfriend on Holla Forums.

My mind says no, but those dubs say yes.

you could have at least pretended to be a socially conservative libertarian you fucking degenerate

I met your wife there, too. Glad to help empower your daughter as well

How did you achieve the worst post ever made on Holla Forums ?!

Someone had a nazi girl thread last night. I literally couldn't believe the amount of SJW shit posters. One person summed it up nicely; that it was "like tumblr trying to impersonate 4chan." Absolutely disgusting. I've noticed this too, and it makes me sick.

what the fuck Holla Forums, explain urself

I'm pretty sure this exact thread was posted yesterday with the shitposter pulling the same Holla Forums crap. Suggest filtering the ID.

Your only option now is to praise kek.

You have a long way to go, I recommend reading history, philosophy and learning more about nature and natural laws.