La Taxes Declares War On US, 'Reconquista' of Southern States

archive.fo/bZ0wL
infowars.com/la-raza-declares-war-on-border-wall-demands-reconquista-of-southwest/
The National Council of La Raza, an organization that promotes the Reconquista of the southwest United States, saya President Trump’s Executive Order is “declaration of war” on the Hispanic community.

==La Raza== sorry

If you don’t comprehend how these are not the same thing, I need you to go the fuck away.

So who are the Jews organizing and financing La Raza? Hispanics are notoriously apathetic when it comes to politics, so there is obviously some little yid like Stanley Levison or Joe Slovo running the show. The way to defeat La Raza is to make this person disappear.

At this rate, the USA might as well just blitzkrieg Mexico and kill them all.

I'm quoting the Article faggot. She (La Raza leader) claims Trump's executive order is a declaration of war on the Hispanic people. She in turn (La Raza) is issuing their own declaration of war on Americans, 'RECONQUISTA' to reclaim the Southern States.

Keep in mind Obama gave many speeches at La Raza hosted events. I'd go as far as to say outside deep state involvement in their drug trafficking (which is major) they can probably finance their own campaign with the trillions stockpiled in the illegal narcotics trade.

Native Americans need to be exterminated down to the last, tbh fam

Unless it's like 2% from your great great great great grandpappy raping a squaw in the forest, injun genes need to be erased

Absolutely. The minute Americans are killed on a grand scale (news flash folks these cartels already cause a shit ton of violence in south Texas and California and Arizona) we should declare war on Mexico. No need for a wall then. Or, we could save a ton of money on wall insurance by owning part of Mexico.

Trump needs to declare NCLR a terrorist organization.

How about we get trump to close the Reservations down and funnel them into rich liberal neighborhoods?

I know a guy that fought in the secret border wars. The reality of the border is far worse than the media has ever let on.

Humorous mistake OP.

Missed the first post schlomo. Better work on your thread monitoring scripts.

Do I really need to dehumanize myself when the things I'll be slaughtering are less than animals?

Yeah I accidentally spilled my glass of water on my keyboard when typing. Not sure what I was thinking when typing the Subject Line kek. Anyways in correcting it in the first reply I was able to take a few shekels from the JIDF typical first comment so win win.

Yeah I accidentally spilled my glass of water on my keyboard when typing. Not sure what I was thinking when typing the Subject Line kek. Anyways in correcting it in the first reply I was able to take a few shekels from the JIDF typical first comment so win win.

Nothing surprises me. My brother lives in a border down and the bloodshed that's being swept under the rug by the media is absolutely shocking

interesting…

OP IS A FAGGOT
ALL OP
dda7b8
d8916c
03da5a

PROBABLY OP
d7a587
64ec28

There's only one OP ID in this thread. Faggot.

you should add a cross to that image on the left

OP: dda7b8

03da5a

d8916c

Three distinct IDs for one person.

Reported for manipulation. This shit may fly on cuckchan and reddit, but not here, faggot.

fuck off Holla Forums this is our board now