AlphaOmegaSin has a rundown here for you
youtube.com/watch?v=F3HEg98daik

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RedDeadBen/status/733426614793474050
twitter.com/search?q=avgn &src=typd
twitter.com/TheUnicornlord/status/733240788147048449
twitter.com/Nero/status/733342654084358144
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

eh. his wife cucks him, she's full on socjus. this is the end for AVGN.

If I am ever as hated so much for such a dumb reason by so many people as this man is right now, my life will be complete.

HE'S GONNA TAKE YOU BACK TO THE PAST

Didn't see this coming at all

Also not vidya

I got a lot of respect back for James after that video
He's a good guy, he's a talentless hack, but he's a good guy.

I wonder what she thinks of the guys going "the only reason anyone would put a ring on that guy was to hook herself with a fat stack of cash".

If she says "this is the guy I want to actually have sex with!" or "CHECK YOUR ASSUMPTION, SHITLORD"

New video is up.

Everything he said was a legitimate complaint, this just goes to show how mental these people are.

here something to shill
twitter.com/RedDeadBen/status/733426614793474050

making it big.

Also not vidya

Great video. James is the best "e-celeb".
He know what he is talking about when the subject is movies, not so much when it's video games, and definitely his movie's and game's taste is awesome.

He knows*

Is the game good btw?

e-celebs are all fucking faggots, but the fact he made sjws cry like little homos is hilarious

How about no.

Seconding this, is it good.

It's the closest you'll get to ghostbusters 3

Quite interesting honestly. It's e-celeb for sure. But NO ONE would say AVGN holds much credit anymore. He still makes vids but most people would agree that he just doesn't hold much influence. Like maybe 20% or less of what he used to carry around.
So why care so much about his opinion by media outlets outside of vidya? What I mean by this is why do they care about a hasbeen of youtube when it was younger? He holds no sway to anyone. He's not a dev or publisher of vidya. Nor is he a well known and respected critic. He's just another fucker at this point in the e-celeb scene and the dog piling he's getting by people outside vidya/niche hobbiests is fucking ridiculous.

I have only played the demo when it came out. It seamed fine to me, a fun little video game. Nothing too big or super especial, cool story and characters interactions.

it has every single thing wrong with it that your average ~2008 era AAA title had except the acting and writing are actually good for once.

the reason you see external pressure is because he is uncontrolled. if he was part of Channel Awesome or whatever other shit youtube partnership dealie he'd still get shit but none of use would see it.

I like how he doesn't even give a fuck about them and continues talking about what matters to him.

Honestly this female Ghostbusters film is precisely what the doctor called for.

It's just so undeniably shit that it had torn feminism up from within.

I want to say that I didn't expect something like this to happen when I heard about that movie, but that would be lying.
All the reasons he lists for disliking the movie are legit; I don't see why they're throwing a hissy fit over him giving much needed criticism to that shitfest, but whatever, I don't pretend to understand SJW's mindsets these days.

hollywood jews probably want to make an example out of someone to send a message to others who would critique the movie.

"This is what happens when you don't like our feminazi propaganda films you shitlord, you'd better not say anything bad or you're next!"

Basically you'll have a bunch of hit pieces on you if you say anything bad, or the misogynist angle will be played to death.

Examples are made out of people sometimes, similar to how you hear of some random pirate who is fined millions of dollars or goes to prison. It's just to put fear in you to not do something or support a certain ideology. Hollywood Jews do it all the time.

I'd say it's worth a playthrough for the story alone.

lot of infos there, good stuff.

kek, you fags will turn on anyone.

Thanks I'll give it a try.

you're gonna need to try harder with your sliding next time, SRS.

just reading the thread, mate.

I think it's that he's an easy target. He might not be as relevant as he was a decade ago, but he's still got name recognition and a fanbase. That means he's in a sweet spot between recognizable enough that he can be made an example of, but not so important that his opinions are untouchable. SJWs get the joy of publicly humiliating someone without the backlash of a gigantic fanbase coming back to haunt them. The fact that his persona is called the Angry Video Game Nerd lets them also score some easy "such a misogynist" points, a la "nerds are sexist because we say they are therefore AVGN is sexist."

That's the idea, anyway. They're attempting to make an example out of him, to the effect of "if you dare question our propaganda this is what we're going to do to you." I haven't been paying too much attention to this, but I have the general feeling that it's not working, and that anyone calling him out over having an opinion that most of the public shares (namely, this movie looks like absolutely uninspired tripe and nobody should go watch it) is getting shit on.

About time, honestly.

this.

first thing i notice in his new video.

HOLY

KCUF

OLD

JONTRON

the first video has more views than anything he's released in years, with barely 10% dislikes.

it isn't working at all.

lel

my guess is, james is one of the few who is still conected to the oldfag user base of gamers.

it's not like a fanbase with fanboys, they may hate this or that about him but still respect him for his OC's. He is one of the very few people who didn't need jewtube to get where he is today.

His user base is huge but you do not constantly hear from them like from cowwadoody fanboys.

not underestimate him

Pretty fucked up than. Even sadder when the naysayers never mention how well delivered the movie is or even quoting scenes of interest to counter point. Just the usual "mysoggyknees".

well, it's not like the point is to persuade him. they just want put his head on a pike for warning.

I like it when James just sits down and talks, I feel that it shows off more of what he knows of the topic. He also seems a lot more happier too.
I dunno, he seems to have more energy when he's not trying to act.

Pic related. Good to see the clique getting to check reality for once.

twitter.com/search?q=avgn &src=typd

oh vey

twitter.com/TheUnicornlord/status/733240788147048449

It's pretty good but the PC port is a bit janky. No multiplayer coop and it doesn't run especially well.

holy fuck

twitter.com/Nero/status/733342654084358144

Holla Forums never liked Rolfe, he was always a cuck and a massive LEL SO RANDUM youtube faggot.

Damn!

She's getting ptsd from that one.

That's harsh, I feel bad for the little critter now.

HOLY FUCK THAT'S A BURN

She will never be able to walk again.

rekt

That's straight fucking savage holy shit

Damn, that was savage.

TO STOP BLACK GUYS FROM FUCKING HIS WIFE IN THE ASS

What are you even talking about? They made fun of him since the movie came out, but more in the sense that he seemed like a sad, pathetic individual. These recent developments make him seem cooler and are clearly making Holla Forums like him more. Like even in this thread, everything about him is positive. What are you even trying to do with such blatant and obvious lying?

James doesn't like video games so much as he likes nostalgia. Therefore, he doesn't pay attention to modern games, and when Mike draws his attention to a modern game to they can do a video about it, James usually just seems to instantly notice all the shit ways video games have been ruined since the '90s and bitches about them. He doesn't care about video games enough to pretend to like them to be "cool," so he ends up being one of the best defenders games have.

bump

any new infos?

SOMEONE CALL THE AMERICAN BURN ASSOCIATION

i wonder if mainevent is doing a video about this too!?