New email

It actually released?

I'll email you all night long with instructions on how to sexually humiliate yourself and send me pics

Give me your email and I'll call you a faggot once a week.

what is wrong with you ?

Post your email, i'll send you nudes

Post e-mail

What is wrong with you? This should be bannable.

Waste of a fucking thread.

POST EMAIL
O
S
T

E
M
A
I
L

Whats your email OP? I'll subscribe you to some gay chatrooms.

Tattoo it someplace on your body as an eternal reminder of what a fuckwit you are.

Why doesnt someone make a public e mail we can all use just to see how messy it would be

Its that time again,
>POST YFW YOU DID NOT BACKED MIGHTY NUMBER 9 OR ANY-OTHER KICKSTARTER GAME!!!

post yfw you didn't get conned

Serves you right, OP.

Hey look they consider Steam to be DRM

I sorta did. Friend and I went 25 bucks each on Divinity: Original Sin 2, because we both wanted the first game and if you hit the 50 dollar tier, you got two copies of the first game and a copy of the second when it comes out.

Divinity:OS is 20 bucks anyway, so I did it. Seemed more cost effective… so I guess I backed something? Technically?

It's been nearly 4 years since I've backed something on kikescammer. It's funny how much more optimistic everyone was about the platform back then, I remember seeing constant threads with anons agreeing that kikescammer would change everything, and it would finally "give control back to the customer".

Funny how that worked out.

Found OP's email

[email protected]

I remember getting caught up in all that YOU CAN CHANGE VIDYA hype. Never again.

Kickstarter never wanted to be a scam service. They just wanted to help get creators some stable footing so they could actually make something worthwhile.

Shame it ended like this.

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

Looking back I don't think it could have ended any other way, but having hope like that was nice while it lasted.

I can see why nobody likes you.

Its okay OP. I feel your pain. Nobody knew Dina would happen.

It's coming out in June or July I think? I think Inafune made a recent announcement for it on Kickstarter. I guess to better clarify the false delay that happened that everyone believed after some 3-4 delays announced before.

Have you seen the shitty final boss for the game? That was such a dissapointment and you know the epic rap credits that'll follow after it if they havent' changed it since that popped up.

I backed GRIP, but they cancelled their KS since they it was obvious it wouldn't succeed. Ended up backing them directly, and god damn the game's been fun.

Send me nudes instead.

Is that why nobody ever emails you?

A sucker born every minute

it already came out?

Back in November 30th, as they promised, for Paypal backers. The rest got it in February on Steam. It's in Early Access though. There's only a few levels, but there's also reverse and mirrored (and in conjunction mirrored reverse) modes, so there's playability. Couch split-screen too!

Why does this start off so good and then get fucked right after the acdc town reference?

I backed it too, but I was able to get my $20 back.

And I still got access to the game, forgot about that.

Nice selective memory

But that's how it was, user. There were always a few naysayers, but they were indistinguishable from the ironic contrarian funposters.