Reminder that Johnny is a beta who chose to hang out with his mama over getting busy with a girl literally wrapped as a...

Reminder that Johnny is a beta who chose to hang out with his mama over getting busy with a girl literally wrapped as a present to him.

That cartoon was weird. Bravo is almost a 1:1 recreation of the Chad meme and yet none of the bitches gave him any play.

Dude would've been crushing puss on a regular basis.

Johnny has muscle, but he was always still the same dweeb on the inside. His body grew, but he never did. The little girl had more confidence than he did and Carl may have as well. He was not gay though.

I'm confident that Johnny would have been a weeb had the show been made a decade or two later.

Johnny doesn't get pussy only because he isn't interested in pussy.
Everything he does, he does for approval.
He's the kind of guy that finds more gratification over a hi-five when he says something he deem cool than having a girl blow him.

He's not even a dweeb, he is plenty self confident, simply he is too pure.
Say that he tries to impress a girl and she gives him a kiss on the cheek, that would probably be Johnny's endgame: he wooed the girl, she gave him a kiss, mission accomplished.
His only issue I think is that he is misunderstood, women think he wants to fuck them like a classic chad, while he actually is just looking from approval from his peers, ultimately his dream is to be the classic symbol of manliness, just flexing all day long with girls admiring his muscles and clapping in approval.
Johnny Bravo is simple minded, to the point where he is too pure to understand that his behavior implies he wants to fuck, not to gather approval.

am i supposed to disagree with his choice?

I like his shades and hairstyle, and Johnny likes a challenge.

It was written by a beta with the beta fantasy of Chad not getting any pussy.

Except Johnny isn't a chad. He just looks like one.

you've got that right.

No girl wanted him because he skipped leg day.

we all know how it ends

Was his choice really wrong?

Incredible.

It's no longer Chad/beta it's Chad/virgin get with the times

You guys ever see the special where Johnny moved to India and became a Bollywood star?

Nigga, all you have to do is look like one

I still find it incredibly odd that Johnny Bravo of all cartoons managed to get so much of a following in India than Cartoon Network actually opted to make a special about it long after his relevance had ended.

Well, Top Cat had enough of a following in Mexico to get like two movies.

he had a loli gf

Cartoons can't be lolis.

Hey Holla Forums

Perfect analysis. He's a really nice kid who thinks getting society's approval is more important than anything else.

This happens all the time, plenty of incredibly niche cartoons were made into several adaptations in Italy. Something about licensing fees allowing some shows to be shown more regularly and whatnot.

Is it really that surprising?

i liked it

I'm pretty sure an entire generation of Indians learned from Johnny a bit too much

There won't be more pure stylish cartoons that aren't filled with shitty LGTBQ&A political messages.

Everything will have disgusting potato faces done in Macromedia Flash.

Kekd

user, your new is showing.

I'm not a Holla Forums regular, sue me.

At least you're being honest

What board is your main?

Holla Forums
It's gotten so fucking shitty over the last year and a half.

your kind isn't welcome here

Nothing's been the same since September 4th 2016.

Why in the fuck would he ask Carl about sex?

Well, if you mean the Nerd of the second season, because he is the only friend of Johnny and he is supposed to be clever?

Hey Holla Forums:^}

Reminder that only animal girls want to give Johnny the puss puss.

Yeah, but Carl ain't exactly a cunt destroyer. If wanted to know about sex, I'd assume he'd ask Pops, who might at least know something

Why, I counted 3 good threads after early 2016.

That would explain a lot, some friends back in the day told me "that's because he is vulgar" as in crude, tacky, or loud, and yet, I know those kind of people still get lots of pussy.

Wasn't there an episode where a beta guy was getting all the pussy, and when Johnny asked him for advice the guy burst into showtunes about being polite?

Yeah, and then he immediately revealed he was faking being a nice guy the whole time and got beat up by a bunch of women.

Sounds realistic, apart from the 'getting pussy' part.

The show's maker officially said that Johnny's failure on-screen is for humor and that he's more successful off the camera. This gets shown by him being spat by a volcano that feeds on virgins.

Even then, he's attracted Velma, a werewolf, and a secret agent. The last one ends with Johnny getting his memory of her erased but he still chases after her.

Don't forget the deer.

I really like this analysis.
Johnny Bravo was one of my favorites as a kid since none of the other shows I watched really had much machismo in them. Even if he wasn't successful in getting pussy or anything I still thought he was cool.
Characters nowadays are usually annoyingly oblivious or sad-sacks. Johnny was confident even in the face of all his failures, but not confident in the "I'm going to be obnoxiously loud" wow, just the "I'm going to keep trying because I'm great" way. It was a good way.

He was kinda a far eastern martial artist enthusiast so he was a proto-weeb

But yeah I binge watched this show a year ago and isn't as funny or raunchy as thought it was when I was a kid. I wish it could have been like my Franco-Belgian-Italino-British-Danish-Nipponese comic books

I think he was just a karate nut because Elvis was.

This, He only did the Karate stuff cause his idol Elvis was a black belt

Anyone ever notice that Duke Nukem, Johnny Cage, and Johnny Bravo are all have the same basic look and Macho character archetype, but the world they're in reacts to them differently.

Everyone loves Duke Nukem, He's the king of the world, can do no wrong and everything goes his way.
Cage is a Succsesful actor and actually has the skill to back up his career, but most people he meets think he's full of it, and don't respect him.
Johnny Bravo is just as full of himself as Duke or Cage but is't nearly as successful with his life.

I just think it's interesting seeing this one type of character be so similar in look and attitude, but taken in 3 very different ways.

No. Nobody's ever realised that ever. Congratulations on a completely original thought

If your going to get all sarcastic on me, at least use a webm.

That was from the episdoes Van Particle didn't work on. And in them the whole Johnny hunting for women act was a poorly fitting artifact of the early design.

He got raised by a single mother, not a surprise he has some issues

Correct

I always figured Pops was his pops.

How would Bravo react to the modern day Steven Sagal? And would his idol now be Chuck Norris because of le funny nehneh?

The reason Duke has it the best of the three is because he's a genuinely good guy. He's willing to risk his life just to save people. Unlike Cage, everyone knows Duke isn't full of it because he's proven it on several occasions. Bravo isn't successful because he's so self-centered.

At the very least Cage got to waifu pre-bitch Sonya Blade.

It comes with the degrees of playability. As Duke and Cage are both video game characters, they get more respect naturally. Duke is the sole protagonist of his own series, and essentially he's mankind's biggest bro. The worst Duke has ever done to another human being is maybe cum in a girl's eye once, but otherwise he's just a hero who lets his ego cut loose within reason. He's only an asshole to people trying to kill his species.

Johnny Cage is a joke character among a roster of grittier fighting game characters, with only rising relevance thanks to MK9 and X, where he becomes the competent joke character. Mortal Kombat's plot is pretty much a bloodier pro-wrestling plot, and he's a really annoying guy off the camera. He's a good guy, but he's a guy who if not for his ability to fight, would not belong in a place where mankind is fighting to keep their realm from being invaded. Nobody wants to actually hang with someone who tattooed his first name onto his pecs unless he compensates hard for that by actually being cool, funny, or useful.

he fucked Velma, it's canon

Pretty sure it's more like where he's a pure guy in a Chad's body.