IT'S NOT HAPPENING: Trump to push Congress toward immigration compromise

Trump may even be open to granting legal status to undocumented immigrants with no criminal history, (((CNN))) reported after the lunch with network anchors.
archive.fo/glWtP
http :// www . washingtonexaminer.com/report-trump-to-push-congress-toward-immigration-compromise-in-speech/article/2616015

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ltBz9
twitter.com/ChadPergram/status/836654842068234240
donaldjtrump.com/images/uploads/Immigration-Reform-Trump.pdf
nbcnews.com/storyline/trumps-address-to-congress/trump-address-may-call-immigration-bill-senior-white-house-official-n726896
washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/02/28/trump-open-to-compromise-immigration-reform-bill-administration-official-says/
cnbc.com/2017/02/28/trump-may-call-for-immigration-bill-in-speech-to-congress-nbc-reports.html
cnn.com/2017/02/28/politics/trump-immigration-bill/
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/02/28/here-we-go-again-media-create-capitulation-narrative-3-0-on-trumps-immigration-position/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

oy veeeeeey

get back to me when the source isn't CNN

Nope it will be time to riot if he backs down on his deport illegals. I don't give a fuck if they've raped or murdered, them being here is too much already. All illegals need to be deported.

why do people continue to doubt the TrumpenFuhrer?

We have gone through illusionary blackpill after blackpill non-stop and EVERY FUCKING TIME it turns out it was fucking nothing and Trump not only delivers, but goes beyond all expectations and puts us into winning nirvana?

embed related kikelord

Or we could just see what he says in his address tonight

Yeah, nah. Fuck off.

Several outlets are reporting it but I won't believe it until he says it. They did the same shit before his Arizona immigration speech just prior to the election.

The media wouldn't be spamming this if they think it wouldn't hurt Trump support among his base.
I really doubt it.

If Trump grants any illegals amnesty it's a total betrayal. He doesn't need congress to deport them. All he has to do is enforce the law and every last one of them is subject to deportation. There is no need to make a deal or compromise. You don't compromise with people you don't need the approval of.

He can get rid of the illegals in 4 years without causing massive riots. First deport the criminals that are most likely to riot. After the criminals are deported start cutting illegals off welfare benefits. Many will self deport. Once the self deportation waves of illegals begin to slow down start implementing e-verify and enforcing heavy penalties on employers that hire illegals. After a few months of illegals being with both easy access to jobs and no access to welfare you're look at around 80% or so that has self deported. You want to do this all slowly, implementing over a 4 year period.

Now, once we're down to that remaining 20% you can start mass, forced deportations.

If he grants illegals amnesty. Texas goes blue. Arizona, Georgia and North Carolina go blue. If he's stupid enough to do that he'll lose reelection and be a total disgrace.

theres over 50 million spics here already. deporting 10 thousand criminal spics will accomplish nothing but appeasing us until our demographics are beyond recovery. they ALL have to go back.

sure thing

Don't be a fucking moron.

From the automated email, these will probably be the topics. Plebbit spacing is from the email itself.

but what about the 50 million spics who came here illegally and had anchor babies?

We'll find out tonight. If he says anything about bipartisan immigration reform (amnesty) I'm done with him.

Agree. Ron Paul was weaker on immigration than Trump, but he was strongly against amnesty.

Hmm suspicious lack of comments in this thread, classcucks. If Trump does in fact soften his stance on immigration, I wonder how many of you clueless retards will still kiss his ass and pretend it's a 4D chess move. Probably a lot. You've all dedicated so much towards licking daddy's boots! You won't be able to handle it once prophecy fails.

Any sources that aren't fake news?

You have to go back.

Guess anons read "CNN" and automatically assume fake news.

My brain has become conditioned to completely reject any chance of valididty from any story by cnn

What is the point of posting this everywhere?

No, they're all reporting the same "source". Probably the same "source" who said he was backing down countless other times.

>>>/endcuck/

archive.is/ltBz9
The "source" is CNN. It's not real.
twitter.com/ChadPergram/status/836654842068234240

wow i've never been more BTFO in my life!

Your rhetoric suggests you're a shill, but I still think the meat of your message is important: stop the Trump messiah viewpoints and be sober about him. We still have to wait and see about him being a free man or not.

are you implying that the msm that has misinterpreted, made up and twisted every single thing Trump has said might be lying this time too?
that's very anti-semitic of you

ya soros is paying me to shitpost here! :)

President Trump didn't take the cuck pill to get elected, he sure as shit doesn't need to embrace faggotry now.

wtf i ate drumpf nao

Couldn't ask for more honest dubs.

No, more like you baitpost.

double digit IQ marxists detectet
>>>Holla Forums

>>>/leftycuck/

Fuck off retard. There's an age limit on this site.

He made several contradicting statements regarding immigration during the campaign. When he first started his campaign, he implied that revoking citizenship from anchor babies retroactively would be a policy he would pursue. Then he just stuck to the crime, drugs, wall, get everyone out deal. "Keep the families together, Chuck." Then in two different interviews, one with Hannity [zionist collaborator] another with Jake Tapper [jew], he advocates for some measure of touchback amnesty. This position is reiterated by his son, Eric, who is married to a jew and called for Dr. David Duke's murder. Then Trump picks Mike Pence for his running mate, who was a big proponent of touchback amnesty and it actually killed his "rising star" [read: zionist collaborator] status that had been crafted in the jewish media. Late in the campaign when his poll numbers [according to the jewish media, anyway] were pretty up in the air, he mentioned "historical norms" for immigration policy, obviously referring to the standards set up under Coolidge [which doesn't really accomplish anything without corrective, retroactive action on non-Whites in general because the country is already non-White majority in children] and this was seen as the "definitive" statement from Trump on the issue, I guess because it was the most recent.

So, it actually isn't particularly clear exactly what Trump's position is on this issue unless someone has some manner of insight into when Trump is lying, when he's telling the truth, or when his mind has or hasn't been changed and what motivates those changes.

FAKE NEWS
AKE NEWS F
KE NEWS FA
E NEWS FAK
NEWS FAKE
NEWS FAKE
EWS FAKE N
WS FAKE NE
S FAKE NEW
FAKE NEWS
FAKE NEWS

There's no age limit on 8ch. That's 4ch.

kill yourself milo.

Here's your microshekels for your post, go buy yourself a gumball

donaldjtrump.com/images/uploads/Immigration-Reform-Trump.pdf

It's probably easier to focus on the messenger than the message. I would have preferred if you perhaps could have offered some insight into Trump's position or maybe help the thread understand how to determine which of Trump's positions is the true one, but I suspect you don't know.

It's interesting that there is no written position on revoking the citizenship of anchor babies retroactively, meaning all of the current damage already done remains in place. Unless it's simply an oversight, of course. Something else that caught my eye and was not aware of in his line of thinking:
I wasn't aware that Trump was in favor of the two working parents model that has destroyed our society. I appreciate your post, it was actually informative.

gettin shilly with it

na na na na na na na

This would be a terrible move for the Republicans and Trump. 80% of the 'Dreamers' he would give citizenship to would vote Democrat.

Boot them ALL out, and take them back in only on merits Which gets rid of 98% of them.

GTFO

nbcnews.com/storyline/trumps-address-to-congress/trump-address-may-call-immigration-bill-senior-white-house-official-n726896

washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/02/28/trump-open-to-compromise-immigration-reform-bill-administration-official-says/

cnbc.com/2017/02/28/trump-may-call-for-immigration-bill-in-speech-to-congress-nbc-reports.html

cnn.com/2017/02/28/politics/trump-immigration-bill/

achieve them yourselves

Hrmm, I guess they're not going to have to go back after all. I wonder how much more of this shit it will take until even the most devout Trumpcuck finally admits that they got played by a zionist billionaire who is completely surrounded by kikes.

Also, taking bets on how long it takes till the Kushner approved modteam either deletes this thread or anchors it.

probably around the same time you stop changing vpns after every post

I promise. If Trump says anything about immigration reform I will turn against him. If he starts talking about deporting the "bad" or "criminal" aliens and giving the "honest and hardworking" or the DREAMers a path to citizenship or residency I'm done with him.

I will disavow Trump if he does it.

We'll find out in 45 minutes.

What kind of fucking retard buys this trick for the 6 millionth time?

theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/02/28/here-we-go-again-media-create-capitulation-narrative-3-0-on-trumps-immigration-position/

Have fun with the Jew York Times and CNN, you easily manipulated faggots.

If Trump really does this he's a massive fucking faggot. Meeting with hordes of Nigger, crying about fake kike attacks perpetrated by kike them selves, signing a MORE WOMYNNZZZZ IN STEM EO…what the fuck is next? Appointing Obama attorney general?

illigal alien with no criminal history is oxymoron

oh wow the guy who claims Trump is going to start another holocaust complete with another 6 gorillion is starting shit. What a surprise

wish he would

So did T say it himself or is this typical CNN gaslighting?

CNN gaslighting as usual.

OP is faggot

WELL?

Fucking kike scum.

Stay out.

FUCKING KIKES GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEE