Trump reportedly said Jewish Community Center bomb threats may be a false flag

Trump reportedly said Jewish Community Center bomb threats may be a false flag

US President Donald Trump reportedly said that a wave of threats against Jewish communal institutions may be a false flag.

Pennsylvania Attorney General Josh Shapiro, who is Jewish and a Democrat, described a meeting of state attorney generals and Trump on Tuesday to a BuzzFeed reporter.

Trump called the wave of bomb threats in recent weeks forcing the evacuation of nearly 100 Jewish community centers and other institutions countrywide as “reprehensible,” Shapiro said. But the US president also added: “Sometimes it’s the reverse, to make people – or to make others – look bad,” according to Shapiro’s account.

Shapiro said Trump said it was “the reverse” two or three times but did not clarify what he meant.

Earlier Tuesday, Anthony Scaramucci, a top adviser to the Trump transition team who is under consideration for a White House job, advanced a similar argument on Twitter, saying the threats may be aimed at harming Trump.

“It’s not yet clear who the #JCC offenders are,” Scaramucci said. “Don’t forget @TheDemocrats effort to incite violence at Trump rallies.”

There were several incidents of violence at Trump campaign rallies during last year’s election, but no evidence linking the offenders to an organized Democratic Party effort.

On Monday, at least 29 Jewish institutions across the US were targeted with bomb threats, marking the fifth wave of threats against JCCs, Jewish day schools and other Jewish organizations since the beginning of the year.

In addition to the bomb threats, Jewish cemeteries have also been targeted during a recent swell of anti-Semitic incidents, with over 100 headstones found toppled at a Jewish graveyard in Philadelphia, mirroring an incident at a cemetery in St. Louis, Missouri, the week before.

Following sharp criticism of Trump from a number of leading American Jewish organizations over his failure to denounce the rise in anti-Semitic incidents, the US president issued his first explicit condemnation of anti-Semitism last week, calling it “horrible” and “painful,” as well as a “sad reminder” of evil.

On Monday, White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer said that Trump “continues to be deeply disappointed and concerned over reports of further vandalism at Jewish cemeteries,” while also calling in the incidents in Philadelphia and Missouri “cowardly.”

Trump will reportedly address the recent wave of anti-Semitism during a speech to a joint session of Congress Tuesday evening, CNN reported.

archive.is/apozJ

Listen to the recording of the call, it's obviously a kike.

Other urls found in this thread:

fakehatecrimes.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josh_Shapiro
archive.is/N08OF
archive.is/DyLeD
twitter.com/PlanetofFinks/status/836658161352228864
archive.is/TnftN
archive.is/oE5OB
ndtv.com/world-news/president-donald-trump-denounces-killing-of-indian-engineer-in-state-of-union-address-1664724
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/kikes/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/114747861/#114762227
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/114747861/#114761963
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/kikes/page/2/
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-jews-anti-semitic-hate-crimes-false-flag-reverse-david-duke-kkk-ku-klux-klan-a7604801.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/114747861/#114747861
dezeen.com/2017/02/27/architects-will-have-five-days-submit-proposals-donald-trump-us-mexico-border-wall/
archive.is/092ep
archive.is/tbpJv
archive.is/SOJ8R
salon.com/2008/04/11/stalags/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motion_JPEG
europe.newsweek.com/las-vegas-billionaire-tells-republican-donors-trump-will-be-best-ever-560255?rm=eu
archive.is/dgDU8
t.co/PccVO3i7yb
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/837470967538597889
twitter.com/sabeaux/status/836791661761978368/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
oneindia.com/india/don-t-sell-rent-property-to-muslims-indians-hate-notice-in-dallas-2362886.html
jubelkron.de/index-Dateien/dasWort-Dateien/juden.html
translate.google.com.au/translate?hl=en&sl=de&u=http://www.jubelkron.de/index-Dateien/dasWort-Dateien/juden.html&prev=search
twitter.com/trutherbotgold/status/837875314101485568
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Its been a bad week for kikes.

And its only tuesday

The recording is hilarious, and probably why Trump and others are comfortable discussing it being fraudulent. They know.

We've had multiple threads where some Jew gets caught in the act. It does happen, and it isn't unrealistic to believe it is even more widespread

Good thread for Jew lies

I can't believe we have such a badass President.

This is incredible.

The emperor see trough all their tricks

Very fake news.

Fucking kikes.

This is from the other week. I'm surprised the jews didn't kvetch more about it back then.

The got called out and crawled back under the rock

fakehatecrimes.org/

Makes sense seeing as there have been 0 arrests and the first bomb threat was over a month ago.

They can tap Gen. Flynn's phone calls but they can't trace these calls to Tel Aviv?

True. Bitching about Trump saying this only serves to introduce the public to this phenomena. Once people get the idea that it could happen, they become more critical of future events.

This rustles my Jimmies.

As much as I'd love this to be true, it's
This could just be another attempt to make Trump bow to kikes.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josh_Shapiro
archive.is/N08OF

Of course they're false flags. The kikes need constant threats of antisemitism to keep their grip on the US government.

Think Progress reporting in here.
archive.is/DyLeD

found some good jew tears
twitter.com/PlanetofFinks/status/836658161352228864

There certainly is, kike.

And where is the surveillance videos ?

These vampire safe houses always has top notch security

Even "BASED nationalist jews" are having a bad week.

Finally found that jew rat.

Nadav Salomon
Faceberg: archive.is/TnftN
Friends: archive.is/oE5OB

Definitely a false flag.

He threatened to bomb them, but didn't say any slurs?

Lmao

Lol good luck with that, Shlohmo.

They're memeing Trump into Hitler for us! Thanks kikes!

Of course it could, you segregate all non-whites out of the country.

literally /ourguy/
a year from now we're all going to be trying to meme him to slow down because we're so sick of winning

Not gonna happen. As long as he doesn't end up using the CIA or whatever surfaces after he disbands it to kill all kikes covertly all around the world and it succeeds, I won't ask him to slow down.

ill get sick of winning just like i get tired of my master race fiancé woshilping my cock with her mouth
pro tip: ill never get tired of it

it's nauseating, talking to anybody about this shit feels like we're in two separate worlds

they have them installed to scare away thieves but don't turn them on to save on electricity :^)

truly the jew cries out as he strikes, fucking crybullies

feels bad man

kek

ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US

Jewish salt tastes funny.

Good. I hate this bastard kike. we need to destrooy his "credibility" for the aut righters and out him as a Mossad Agent.

First for

fakehatecrimes.org/

It's not the "he dindu nuffin" salt that tastes like genuine reaction. It's the "I've been found out" salt of someone who knows the role he's played would inevitably end this way.

The kike knew it would end this way because he knew his subversion would never last indefinitely.

I know you guys hate ALL Jews. And I agree to never trust a Jew but what most fail to grasp is that those calling themselves Semites today are not really Semites.
The hook nosed curly headed "jews" of today are Canaanites not Semites. If Semites still exist today they are light skinned and fair haired. They truly are the chosen of God. The pure bloodline of Adamite stock.

The fact that joos have went from Canaanites to Phoenicians to now claiming to be Semites is disgustingly blasphemous. Shem was a godly ruler who killed Nimrod, the founder of freemasonry. They are the exact opposite of what they claim to be.

Read Eustace Mullins

Dubs confirm they knew and aren't laughing anymore.

If only there could be some place on earth, like a house with castle doctrine, but bigger, where all the people like this guy could live outside of the never ending cycle of safety and hatred he describes. I'd even let my tax dollars be spent to finance his travel there. Anons can we find a safe space for this yid?

whats your favourite touhou and why do you want to gas the kikes?

It doesn't matter. Remember the Nuremberg Laws - if they are of the Jewish religion, they are to be considered as a full Jew regardless of genetics.

A+ wording in that article.

WHERE IS THE RECORDING???

It honestly doesn't matter. The talmud and torah are abominations. Same with the hebrew bible/old testament and the Koran. Every last one needs to be burned. The christians can play with the new testament, I dgaf if they want to delve into slave morality, but all the hebrew shit needs to be burned and the jews and muslims killed to the last individual.

what a fucking moron

Exactly. Because they've claimed to be Jew and Semite for so long that it's now true. It's all we know to call them. It's a disgrace to the name of Shem and all he stood for. I believe the synagogue of Satan will be exposed in trumps first term. Unfortunately I think he dies proving this, sparking the sea of glass referenced in the bible which IMO is the nuke dropped on Israel and her deserts.

In my vision trump and pence are both assassinated in late December 2018. 3 days later the middle east is glass. They are both resurrected in my dream too so take it as you will

Fuck off kike, we will shatter the prophecies and create our own.

Just spreading his dox would probably be enough.

WHAT A FUCKING KIKE FTFY

poor shoahpiro

the swastika needs to be painted either wrong way around or completely botched

Great stuff.

It's so clearly a Jew, holy shit.

CNN is reporting that investigators believe threats originate from overseas
https:// archive.fo/2mS2b

So they're originating from Israel is what they mean. I love how the article says "sophisticated use of voice-masking technology." when the recording sounds like it was made with an iPhone voice masking app.

are they to be the 2 messengers of the end times? who are killed but resurrected 3 days after? i swear new testament prophecy converges so nicely with UFO religious cults,

Missing the kike liquor owner who tagged his own store.

Why don't they just move to Israel?

because then they couldn't claim oppression duh

Well, Y'know, had I been depicting some of those dumb, youthful Soros-paid zombie/vandals, a misfired Swazi would be entirely appropriate, but if you look closely at the cartoon, those Kosher gentlemen are clearly more seasoned "professional meddlers", the kind that often have an executive role at the local Holohoax Museum or Jewish History Center. Now here's where real life proves stranger than fiction … you might not believe this, but many of those guys, who spend a lifetime spewing venom about Hitler, seriously collect vintage big-ticket Third Reich relics and can probably hand draw a truer Nazi Swastika than you or me. It's also well known that a great many NAACP execs and high profile Black "spokespeople" privately collect all that extremely demeaning "Darkie" memorabilia from past decades. Just wanted to share these perspectives with you so you'd know that a bit more thought goes into these visual offerings than you may readily assume.

some good shit fam 100%

Holla Forums influence is far reaching.

HEY RABBI, WHATCHA DOIN'?!
That's the voice of a jew if I've ever heard one.

good stuff

fucking noise. why even pin this kike made black PR shit?

These are definitely false flags because to defile someones grave is as fucking low as it gets.

Thanks for the new art, AWM

TRUMP NO

You are such a fucking treasure man. Please give us your insights more often.

fakehatecrimes.org/

Openly admitting his lies with no self-awareness or guilt. What do we do to creatures like this?

Why is it you think that is? Because they secretly have a disgust for themselves and their own kind? Or because they draw hate from these relics? A fetish for their "oppressors"?

Also keep up the good work mate, glad to have you around.

The Holocaust is these people's religion. For them, the Jewish people themselves are their own messiah, and the gas chamber is their cross.

Trump says US condemns hate and evil in all forms
Srinivas Kuchibhotla, 32, was shot dead in Kansas bar
Navy veteran shouted 'get out of my country' before firing

President Donald Trump opened his first address to a joint session of Congress on Tuesday night with remarks denouncing the killing of an Indian engineer in Kansas and said America condemns "hate and evil" in all forms.

"Recent threats targeting Jewish community centers and vandalism of Jewish cemeteries, as well as last week's shooting in Kansas City, remind us that while we may be a nation divided on policies, we are a country that stands united in condemning hate and evil in all its forms," President Trump said.

Fending off criticism that he is insensitive to racism and bigotry, he began by saying: "Tonight, as we mark the conclusion of our celebration of Black History Month, we are reminded of our nation's path toward civil rights and the work that still remains."

He continued, "Each American generation passes the torch of truth, liberty and justice - in an unbroken chain all the way down to the present. That torch is now in our hands. And we will use it to light up the world. I am here tonight to deliver a message of unity and strength, and it is a message deeply delivered from my heart."

ndtv.com/world-news/president-donald-trump-denounces-killing-of-indian-engineer-in-state-of-union-address-1664724

I like how Trump's words could more accurately be described as referencing false flags by antifags and lefties (because diehard lefties aren't known for being too enamoured with the jews either), as opposed to the jews themselves, but they all immediately jump to "he's saying we're doing this ourselves!"

The neurotic nature of the Chosenites drives them to practice a particularly intense brand of self loathing which often culminates in a bizarre "humiliation fetish". All the jokes and skits about proud, devout Jews secretly hiring hookers and bondage queens to administer whippings, epithets and scat-play are based on a fairly pervasive real-life phenomenon. As for the notable Negroes who collect classic "Coon" material, although they would have you believe that they are amassing evidence of a dark, hateful time, their interest is probably due more to these images now appearing strangely quaint and charming. Let's face it, all Blacks do today is scowl and brood … as much as their conscious mind might fight the notion, the sight of a grinning pickaninny happily sucking on a melon rind very obviously represents a far more joy-filled and less complicated time. That prospect must deeply fascinate all the grim modern Blacks who are no doubt growing weary of having to keep themselves perpetually agitated to impress their peers. Around three decades ago I did the attached cartoon featuring this theme.

You can smell the obvious desperation

If I didn't know any better I'd say the kikes are ditching the left and siding with the winning team with all the blatant bullshit putting us in the lead everywhere and swinging the pendulum back
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/kikes/

title="hey-rabbi-midnight-jew-crew-making-hate-crimes-great-again.jpg"
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/114747861/#114762227
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/114747861/#114761963
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/kikes/page/2/

Kek

Simple. Psychopaths keep trophies.

All the more reason to handle them as highly organized psycopaths who need to be dealt with the best way to deal with organized psychopaths who mass murder other people.

You can always have your friends ashes on the mantlepiece when the time comes

Simple. They are ethno-centrist trying to replicate. Only they're inherent cowards culturally and genetically, so they settle for obtaining power through pity-mongering Whites, instead of defeating them with honor and courage.

The negro and jew think about whites 24/7. Their first thought in the morning is white people. Simple as that.

Maybe off topic but I think I just figured out why trump is posing a 5-year ban on lobbying by executive branch officials:
SCENARIO 1

SCENARIO 2a

SCENARIO 2b

Or does the 5-year ban apply to each executive individually?
If so, disregard my scenarios.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-jews-anti-semitic-hate-crimes-false-flag-reverse-david-duke-kkk-ku-klux-klan-a7604801.html

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/114747861/#114747861

Why doesn't he go back to Israel if he's so scared?

I noticed that too. They're trying to memory-hole it by just denying that it ahppened and claiming it was a right-wing conspiracy theory (like they do with migrant crimes)

Why the Fake News & Trolls Hate David Duke

The hebrews displayed the same satanic behavior all throughout scripture, their wicked kings and people who had been given the law and the prophets and yet constantly did the most vile things like worship Moloch, the prophet Elijah begged God to destroy them… this is all before they mixed with the edomites and other people, "sullying" their bloodline (can't really make worse what was already satanic).

"jewish" behavior is consistent from scripture to the time of Jesus and up to modern day: they are the children of Satan, the tares among the wheat (true Israel/spiritual Israel/Christianity), and God will destroy them.

This is the jews equivalent of cutting for attention

Charlie Manson explains why jews actually love and need Hitler

that's probably the one thing he can't and won't do. making them name themselves while maintaining plausible deniability seems more effective tbh

THIS

109 countries

"Person of color"

Reminder imkikey is an actual subversive agent defending and damage controlling for his kike boss.

All these sudden bomb threats on synagogues in perfect timing with the media's mythical rise of Neo-Nazis and the left's "Punch a nazi" / #swoleleft / "fascist bashing" fight clubs..

They are trying to set themselves up as heroes. That's all it is. These people deal entirely in falseflags and ideology-confirming gestures. For example, if a feminist or SJW blogger is getting shit on for being an idiot who doesn't know what they are talking about, either they will send to themselves or one of their supporters will send a vague death threat to change the topic and make it look as if they are a noble freedom fighter facing death threats for speaking out against the patriarchy.

And where did they learn that shit? From the colleges overrun by jewish cultural marxist bullshit.

These faggots called in bomb threats to an SPJ event. They called in bomb threats to GamerGay meetups. They called in bomb threats for the Deplora-ball. Bomb threats are a tool of radical leftist lunatics.

I wonder who it could have been?

Used to live in Wissinoming neighborhood of Philadelphia
Played in said Jewish Cemetery as a young lad
Huge with Big mortuaries and roads laid out in grid pattern
Used to make small campfires with friends in back of the cemetery
Keg parties graffiti and vandalism common for decades because there's no way to keep people out of huge cemetery in heavy populated area
Neighborhood went multicultural after my family moved out
Now usually good for a murder or 2 a week
including drive by shootings, hookers and drug dealers common
And now the Ninja Nazis attack sheesh!
Pick from my old Catholic school that's getting torn down to make low income subsidized assisted living community
St. Bartholomew's
A few blocks away from cemetery

Correction I meant big mausoleum's

Eat shit, rat.
|
|>
|

Architects will have five days to submit proposals for Trump's border wall

dezeen.com/2017/02/27/architects-will-have-five-days-submit-proposals-donald-trump-us-mexico-border-wall/

US president Donald Trump is speeding ahead with his plans to build the controversial wall along the country's border with Mexico, with a deadline for prototype proposals set for early next month.

Last week, the US Department of Homeland Security issued a notice outlining its intent to open calls for the design and construction of the border wall on 6 March 2017.

The statement describes the project as the "design and build of several prototype wall structures in the vicinity of the United States border with Mexico".

Those interested will then have a five-day window to submit their proposals, with the deadline on 10 March 2017. Contracts could be awarded as soon as mid-April.

Wow that cartoon surely convinced me! Thank you for showing me the light. The rest of Holla Forums will follow if you just keep at it.

wtf i hate quads now

kek
still not sure about Trump tbh
IF you REALLY want to make America great again ( and by that also free all the countries currently under American aka jewish occupation or influence) you HAVE to name the kike at some point.
i just dont see Trump doing it but i hope he will, he has surprised me before

It's not even been a two months. He has years. You don't start at the max level for good reason.

i hope he does.
but he in the past went out of his way at times to praise jews and has jewish family members so i will remain pessimistic for now,
the dumb kikes screeching at EVERYTHING he does will maybe force his hand tho. someone with his image just cant afford to endlessly praise the very people that wish him the worst

As a mudslime, I'm trying to understand Donald Trump's 4D chess plan. This is brilliant. Mericans did the right thing for once.

VEY LEVEL: OY

I love when jews post those pictures, we can use them to learn to identify jews.
In my country jews are below 0.1% of the population so it's very hard to spot one.

I miss the good old days when we could just slap a star on their jacket

Some interesting articles on Haaretz today:

Trump’s Dangerous 'False Flag' Allegation: Apex of anti-Semitic Conspiracy-mongering

archive.is/092ep

Despite anti-Semitic Wave, U.S. Jews Won't Move to Israel Anytime Soon

archive.is/tbpJv

Gunshot Fired at Indiana Synagogue; FBI Reportedly Suspects Hate Crime

archive.is/SOJ8R

Best. Timeline.

That's the taste of a big winner starting to take small losses. That's the taste of a mogul seeing his empire start to form cracks and rips and tears at the seams. It's the taste of someone deserving of the stress and the panic and the heartbreak

It's like what Manson said all those years ago. The jews and even some of the blacks base their entire identity around hating "oppressors" or groups of people in general. Jews collect swastikas to keep that hate burning and to deny the masses any sort of relic that could be used to rally doity ante-semidic forces same way as negroes will collect things that are of Egyptian origins and will pass it as their own. They spiritually and historically lack what others have, and must make up for it somehow.

Kinda ironic if you think about it. A NatSoc lives and works for his people, a Jew lives and schemes for hate. It's that old jewish neuroticism and paranoia that keeps them going, also ironically it is this way of existing that brings about their own downfall

I've read several articles of this incident so far, and I do believe the intent was the same with the perpetrator who did it, I highly doubt that it was done by a rouge Neo-Nazi and here are some speculations I have ascertained from each article.

One article that was written on Philly.com, stated that the owners of Mount Caramel, and Har Nebo Cemetery & Monuments were contacted by reporters, as well as concerned families, and did not reply to said message whatsoever. Now, wouldn't it be a prime opportunity to look up said owners, and investigate them if they are not complying with the response, glade-fully they are going to be by authorities. If it was found out that they did cause this, it wouldn't be surprising, a scheme to make more money, what less would you expect from a Jewish run cemetery. When I looked up the website myself it had no citations of any owners, only community forums, top contributors, successe stories, and how to acquire a grave there. http:// www.philly.com/philly/news/Vandalism-at-Jewish-cemetery-predated-reports-superintendent-says.html

Next speculation is that this was a joint plot between both the Jewish, and Muslim community, now I know this may seem far-fetched, but there have been several articles that always point back to the, "Muslim, and Jewish community working together to fix the graves," as well as a Muslim man starting a go-fund-me in order to raise money for cemetery cost. This would only be done in order to shine light on both groups as working together, "through their differences," in order to gain sympathy by the masses. Having the ADL jump in, and splurge some money for their poor lost souls is also expected as well, and as it is always stated, if this happened to any other graveyard it would not amass as much of an outcry than with a Jewish one, because Christians can be joked about time, and time again, but it has always been a taboo with Jews because of their grip on mostly anything cooperative, the Holohoax, and most of the jokes made of Jews, are by Jews so that's the only time it's fine. 6abc.com/news/headstones-damaged-at-philadelphia-jewish-cemetery-/1774127/ www.philly.com/philly/news/crime/120k-donated-for-vandalized-Jewish-cemetery.html

Lastly, it could be by just some lone spiteful Jew, since by the audio posted by Op, it definitely sounded like one, but it is done for the same reason, sympathy, which is what they crave by anyone, if it was done by a rouge Neo-nazi, or some teen's that wanted to get a rises out of them, then I guess it will put more lashes on the movement, since being a White Nationalist is berated by most, why can't we have a love for our country, and people. I don't understand why it is not seen that same way with the Jews, they all stay neatly collective together, have their own ethno-state, and Netanyahu has stated several times he will not be bringing refugee's in, with the same excuse that the country is, "too small," all of this because of the Holocaust. That one fabricated historical event, has cause a single sub-group to become above all, it's quite a spectacle to me, https:// en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Har_Nebo_Cemetery here's the wiki of the cemetery because the, "Notable interments," are exactly what you would expect.

I think it should have a lot of skulls and spikes and shit on it.

because you are born nation wreckers, you decrepit vermin.

shut up kike

and………….. National Victim, without even losing a dreidel. Well conducted sirs!

[Conducting is the art of directing a musical performance, such as an orchestral or choral concert. The primary duties of the conductor are to set the tempo, ensure correct entries by various members of the ensemble, and to "shape" the phrasing where appropriate.[1] To convey their ideas and interpretation, a conductor communicates with their musicians primarily through hand gestures, typically though not invariably with the aid of a baton, and may use other gestures or signals, such as eye contact with relevant performers.[2] A conductor's directions will almost invariably be supplemented or reinforced by verbal instructions or suggestions to their musicians in rehearsal prior to a performance.[2]]

Was wondering about the timing, then the other night it all made sense.

MSM concludes brilliant speech all around. (even though it was the same speech from before - with one element added at the front)

Anthony Scaramucci has a Jewish wife.

Well the once great city of Philadelphia falling into third world ruins is nothing compared to those stones being toppled you anti-semite. Cry more.

so a false flag attack because again no one gives a fuck enough about jews to do something like this. wake me up when a JCC blows up or someone roofs a synagogue

Explosives are expensive goy, maybe they'll punch a hole in the roof and claim insurance money.

The guy literally worked at Goldman Sachs for seven years.

>"Recent threats targeting Jewish community centers and vandalism of Jewish cemeteries, as well as last week's shooting in Kansas City, remind us that while we may be a nation divided on policies, we are a country that stands united in condemning hate and evil in all its forms," President Trump said.
hmm

Confused spoiler syntax with bold. Outed self as new. Can't change it now, though.

Keep up the good work Wyatt

It's funny you mention fetish:
salon.com/2008/04/11/stalags/

An old Salon article about Nazi fetish porn being popular in Israel in the '60s.

0.05 cents has been deposited to your bank account
what a waste of quads

thread after thread after thread :
8 years of this

THIS

Nah, having a wall of skulls would probably be comforting to the Mexicans, after all it's part of their Aztec/Cartel culture.

I wish I screencapped that series of posts involving a Jewish girl with a Nazi death-camp fetish, and her user German bf. That was fucked up. A dry ice in the shower "gas chamber"? What.
And then the finale of her being roped and fucked nearly to death with her BF thinking she was faking it, due to her tying the noose knot tighter than it should have been safely, because she wanted to die being fucked was in fucking sane.

Around Jewesses prepare for falsenesses

Anyway something I recall from earlier threads, was that there were organizations looking into convincing regular Jews to join into some Zionist league. They were going to many places, but many communities themselves said they didn't need a protection arm because where they lived there weren't many goyim around and anti semitism was non existent. Then by coincidence all these hate crimes started getting reported. So it is very likely that there are pro Zionist gangs looking for membership, but most Jews aren't actually persecuted so they have to resort to doing this kinda bullshit to make the latter change their mind. How likely is it that all those Zionist leagues are charging protection money? Or are they just trying to find any Jew willing to support their ideology? Most likely with the never ending expansion of Israeli settlements they are trying to kill two birds with one stone:

1. They want to convince the government to enact more laws to protect them, and allow them to cash in on their victim status.

2. They want to convince Jews born in America to move to the east so they can hold onto all the occupied land and live in the freshly built settlements.

you filthy fucking kikel inbreds

GET GASSED

GET GASSED

GET GASSED

GET GASSED

GET GASSED

GET GASSED

Honestly I'm a little doubtful of the graveyard ones, mainly because I don't think kikes are strong enough to tip over a gravestone they're that weak. It sure reeks of jewish tricks though.

Oy vey! The "audacity" of these goyim! Using antisemitic software!

Anyone notice the second voice on the recording is also altered? Wouldn't this mean jtanews altered the audio and claimed it was masked with so-called "sophisticated technology"?

Trump's right again

Yids are practically self-concentrating in prison with this shit, imagine if Trump actually enforced the laws in finance.

Even reading the transcript it's obvious there should be a large amount of skepticism. Warnings are brief and read from a prepared political statement citing who they are, motivations and give an time, location or event that will be targeted in an effort to cancel the event and make sure no one gets hurt. Basically flexing nuts. This call was just vague.

Noice fresh shlomo

The nearest thing I could think of is en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motion_JPEG

It's just a gif, user. pic related.

Was it Imkampfy or Moonman?

I can hear that nose through the shitty voice filter lol.

WHATCHA DOIN' RABBI?

Didn't Foval say they were on the DNC payroll? It almost as if the media (((didn't investigate)))) it further

shit video, user.

have counter video.

more jews died in this video than in the holohoax

Are you sure those are kikes?

O'Reilly read off an email he got from someone in London saying they were donating 10,000£ to help repair Jewish gravestones, and even suggested a website they could use to find charities like that. So even if this was real, the Jews still make out with a bunch of goybucks in response.

Trump is such a hero for you goyim, him and his isreali dual passport carrying neo-con kikes in his team are so 'based'

Sheldon Adelson told Republican donors that President Donald Trump will be the '''best president for Israel ever
'''
europe.newsweek.com/las-vegas-billionaire-tells-republican-donors-trump-will-be-best-ever-560255?rm=eu

yeah… 26 dead kikes in Jerusalem.

I'm convinced, we should have just waited for Hitler.

fighting the globalists?
naw…
we either go full autistic and start gassing kikes on day one, or we do nothing.
capital idea.
never take a step in the right direction… Just wait for the literal Hitler from the history books. We all know he was just as hard core as (((they))) claim.

not like there was a synagogue in Berlin trough out the war.
nor any jews in the German army, right?

do you think that it would be possible to make a mobile gas chamber? i mean something inflatable, does ammonia and bleach expand when mixed?

yeah, my bad, because they had 1080HD cameras in the late 90s.
faggot

bang goes the rifle
brmmm goes the garbage truck
repeat until kike free society.

It's weird how you kikes got stuck on that illogical track Mantra to repeat.

Yet you propose that we vote for jewry to help save us from jewry?

I propse that we do something that involves resisting jewry outright.
Yet all you propose is going along with the false kosher nationalism, knowing it will only lead down a dead end path the jews intended it to be.

Instead, don't vote for jews hoping they'll one day turn into Hitler, we all need to be the Hitler's we need to be to remove the jews.

do you really think Hitler has a chance of winning a election?
oh, let me guess, we aren't suppose to vote and move things in the right direction one step of the time, we are suppose to become terrorists who guaranty that all forms of nationalism is hated for the next hundred years?
because that'll save the white race?

you really are a spectacular faggot.

kek

t. larping faggot

Jews would NEVER hoax a hate crime on themselves WTF they are the most persecuted minority in history!

So are they blaming this on white nationalists, or on Muslims? Neither are big fans of jews.

watch these quads

Jewish cemetery vandalized in Rochester, NY — third incident in US in less than 2 weeks

NEW YORK — A Jewish cemetery in Rochester, New York, was vandalized, the third such incident in the United States in less than two weeks.

Five headstones were found toppled Thursday morning at the Waad Hakolel Cemetery, also known as the Stone Road Cemetery, in the city in western New York, according to News 10 NBC WHEC.

The president of the nonprofit managing the cemetery said he did not want to call the incident a hate crime or anti-Semitism.

“I don’t want to label it a hate crime. I don’t think there’s any proof of that. I don’t want to label it anti-Semitism. I don’t think there’s any proof of that,” said Michael Phillips, president of the Britton Road Association, according to The Rochester Democrat and Chronicle.

Police were awaiting notice from the cemetery before commencing an investigation, News 10 NBC WHEC reported.

The last two weeks saw vandalism at Jewish cemeteries in Philadelphia and St. Louis, as well as two more waves of bomb threats called into Jewish community centers, schools and institutions across the country, representing the fourth and fifth waves of such harassment this year.
archive.is/dgDU8

What did he mean by this?

grew up in rochester. keep in mind that brighton (the suburb directly south of the city) has a huge jewish (orthodox and otherwise) community. like rivaling brooklyn in terms of density by population.

could be a possible false flag, but then again its just as likely to be some fucking teenagers. fucking around in graveyards has always been a favorite activity of teenagers (everywhere) and particularly so in rochester. they have two absolutely humongous cemeteries, namely the holy sepluchre cemetery and the mt hope cemetery (which famously used to have more dead people in it than there were people in the city).

anyway, this could really be either way. i wouldnt even be surprised if this was in fact a legitimate anti-semitic attack. rochester is one of those rustbelt towns that got fucking gutted by collapsing industry (kodak, delphi, xerox, bausch and lomb… the list goes on) due to NAFTA and the constant democratic party rule of the state. wouldnt surprise me one bit if there were some redpilled kids who went out and did this.

The Punishment of My People The Israelis

“Israel, you too shall not be utterly unpunished, but you too shall suffer My wrath. For I have seen your works of evil around the world, and I AM highly displeased, I AM even bursting with anger and rage against you. For you should know better, but you do it anyways. For this I AM going to put you into Hell, and you shall be consumed from the land, and few survive, except you repent and receive My Son of grace, whom you crucified with anger and malice of heart. The LORD has spoken. Amen.”

For I am with thee, saith the LORD, to save thee: though I make a full end of all nations whither I have scattered thee, yet I will not make a full end of thee: but I will correct thee in measure, and will not leave thee altogether unpunished. Jeremiah 30:11 KJV

For, lo, I begin to bring evil on the city which is called by my name, and should ye be utterly unpunished? Ye shall not be unpunished: for I will call for a sword upon all the inhabitants of the earth, saith the LORD of hosts. Jeremiah 25:29 KJV

Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men: Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.
1 Thessalonians 2:15-16 KJV

Thine hand shall find out all thine enemies: thy right hand shall find out those that hate thee. Thou shalt make them as a fiery oven in the time of thine anger: the LORD shall swallow them up in his wrath, and the fire shall devour them. Their fruit shalt thou destroy from the earth, and their seed from among the children of men. Psalm 21:8-10 KJV

The Prophetic Judgment of Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel

“It must be destroyed. They refuse to serve Me. Few will be saved. What they have done to Gaza must be done to them. It’s sin has come before Me. It must be judged. Few will be saved. It’s sin must be judged. It’s sin has not escaped Me. It must be judged. Few will escape My wrath. It must be destroyed. The LORD has spoken.”
“It must be destroyed, all of it. They refuse to serve Me. They’re My people, but they refuse to obey. They must be destroyed. Not a one will escape My wrath. What they’ve done to Gaza must be judged. Few will be saved. Your LORD has spoken.”

For, lo, I begin to bring evil on the city which is called by my name, and should ye be utterly unpunished? Ye shall not be unpunished: for I will call for a sword upon all the inhabitants of the earth, saith the Lord of hosts. Thus saith the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel; Behold, I will bring upon this city and upon all her towns all the evil that I have pronounced against it, because they have hardened their necks, that they might not hear my words. For I have set my face against this city for evil, and not for good, saith the Lord: it shall be given into the hand of the king of Babylon, and he shall burn it with fire. Jeremiah 25:29, 19:15, 21:10

Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the Lord hath not done it? Amos 3:6
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan. Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. Revelation 2:9, 3:9

Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord. Romans 12:19

For though thy people Israel be as the sand of the sea, yet a remnant of them shall return: the consumption decreed shall overflow with righteousness. Isaiah 10:22

It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God. Hebrews 10:31

Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee. For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city. Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle. And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south. And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the LORD my God shall come, and all the saints with thee. And it shall come to pass in that day, that the light shall not be clear, nor dark: But it shall be one day which shall be known to the LORD, not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass, that at evening time it shall be light. And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be. And the LORD shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD, and his name one. All the land shall be turned as a plain from Geba to Rimmon south of Jerusalem: and it shall be lifted up, and inhabited in her place, from Benjamin's gate unto the place of the first gate, unto the corner gate, and from the tower of Hananeel unto the king's winepresses. And men shall dwell in it, and there shall be no more utter destruction; but Jerusalem shall be safely inhabited. And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth. And it shall come to pass in that day, that a great tumult from the LORD shall be among them; and they shall lay hold every one on the hand of his neighbour, and his hand shall rise up against the hand of his neighbour. And Judah also shall fight at Jerusalem; and the wealth of all the heathen round about shall be gathered together, gold, and silver, and apparel, in great abundance. And so shall be the plague of the horse, of the mule, of the camel, and of the ass, and of all the beasts that shall be in these tents, as this plague. And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles. And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain. And if the family of Egypt go not up, and come not, that have no rain; there shall be the plague, wherewith the LORD will smite the heathen that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles. This shall be the punishment of Egypt, and the punishment of all nations that come not up to keep the feast of tabernacles. In that day shall there be upon the bells of the horses, HOLINESS UNTO THE LORD; and the pots in the LORD'S house shall be like the bowls before the altar. Yea, every pot in Jerusalem and in Judah shall be holiness unto the LORD of hosts: and all they that sacrifice shall come and take of them, and seethe therein: and in that day there shall be no more the Canaanite in the house of the LORD of hosts. Zechariah 14:1-21

Use a modern English translation. Nobody speaks that way anymore. That language is fucking confusing.

kikes keep false flagging in hopes of drawing out a copy cat, there have been 0 arrests and 0 suspects. This has been going on for over a month now.

Can someone please just dox these fucking kikes? The rest will sort itself out.
Also, how fucking hard is it to send pizza to that mason nigger that put them in power?

lel, dumdum doesn't

can confirm, my gramps had a looooooooooot of shit left over from the war.
If there's any kind of civil war, the few jews in Spokane will all be fielding MG34s.
One of them even managed to import a tiger to 'donate' to the local reenactment group somehow, wtf.
[blackmanpointingatself.jpg] we're the nazis now, goyim!
As far as darkies I remember when I was in Michigan once they had a klan auction and while the protest was obviously 95% groid and their fat white SJ fucktoys, the crowd was like 50/50 white/black bidding

the way he's standing makes it look like he's riding himself into battle.

oh now you've done it user, I just have to post…….
THAT

always kills me that skinny jew women still need to try and myspaceangle to prevent your depth perception from recognising the schnoz

lets combine the two!
Convince them to put their heads against it ala jews and the wailing wall by filling it full of skulls with aztec imagery…
then electrify the wall and hide some metal netting under the ground out to about 20 feet.

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
I just thought of a great way to judo-toss them onto muzzies.
"Why would we fuck with dead jews? We love dead jews! If anything we'd love to pay our respects to them. Why, if I could pay all your funerals I'd be glad to do so!"

Increasingly Nervous heeb: (Sh-should I shout Shoah? But the goyim also said love and respect and anyone who loves and respects a jew must love Israel! OM- what am I supposed to do? M-maybe I'll just…edit this out of context…)

@PrisonPlanet
"If Obama is deliberately working to overthrow the government, as reported, he could face 20 years in prison."
t.co/PccVO3i7yb
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/837470967538597889

MAGA

twitter.com/sabeaux/status/836791661761978368/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Read more at: oneindia.com/india/don-t-sell-rent-property-to-muslims-indians-hate-notice-in-dallas-2362886.html

Just days after Srinivasa Kuchibhotla, an Indian Engineer was shot dead in Kansas in a suspected hate crime, cringe-worthy notices have appeared overnight in Dallas. A printed note with no sign or name is addressed to residents. While hailing United States President Donald Trump, it asks homeowners to not rent or sell their property to Muslims, Indians, Blacks and Jews.

Read more at: oneindia.com/india/don-t-sell-rent-property-to-muslims-indians-hate-notice-in-dallas-2362886.html

wtf i hate trump now

trumps our guy right

These are obvious false flags.

If I've learned anything from lurking here with you anons that you are much smarter than to do something this blatant and useless unless you've reach an end game. This seems like classic "Nazi Trump Church Burner" type shit.

That being said this is most likely also fake news being manufactured by asshurt leftests.

In the kingdom of false flags, the double-bluff is king?

PROOF GOD IS REAL

has trump got any other false false flag op's underway?

Can you post the isolated shlomo pointing? Would make for a dank kvetch-check.

learn to use the eraser tool you useless parasite

I did that attached nu-shlomo off the earlier post but the tolerance levels seemed to cut off some of the thicker lines, in the hair most notably. I'd imagine AWM'd be happier to see his work maintained rather than crudely made transparent and redrawn in; and I'm pretty sure he already has them as isolated images if I recall his description of his workflow correctly. did up this one too though I dont think it has as much memetic charge as the lankier kike

anyone have a bigger version of the first pic?

holodomorinfo.com

WLADIMIR KOROLENKO (1853-1921)
"In the Bolsheviks, there are many Jews and Jewesses, their main characteristic being: the arrogance, the aggressive tactlessness and arrogance, which are painful in the eyes.- In the Ukraine, Bolshevism is contemptuous : the overriding of Jewish physiognomies, especially in the Cheka, Inspired instincts of Jewish hatred in the people. "(Diary, 1919, Kronstadt)

jubelkron.de/index-Dateien/dasWort-Dateien/juden.html

translate.google.com.au/translate?hl=en&sl=de&u=http://www.jubelkron.de/index-Dateien/dasWort-Dateien/juden.html&prev=search

You have never read Der Untermensch, have you? You dumb fucking illiterate, that's not propaganda. Stop using things you know nothing about to push an agenda.

There is no modern translation that doesn't sneak in poz through the translation and/or commentary. You'll just have to deal with the archaic English.

This is true. 1611 KJV and an older unpozzed edition of Strong's Concordance is the way to read the Bible.

not questioning that. im just saying from my specific experience of being a kid in rochester, defiling graves and breaking into crypts is what kids do around there. theres fuck all else to do. its why i left. in addition to no jobs.

i WILL say this. if there are no arrests made in this particular case, it is almost certainly a false flag attack. the security for most private cemeteries is surprisingly tight (as a result of constant teenage fuckery). i remember as a kid several people being arrested for fucking up gravestones.

Breaking, the St. Louis bomb threats were done by a fucking nigger mudslime journalist.

I don't think that's how racism works :^)

NAILED IT

kek yeah i guess she wasnt racist enough

THE fucking man

truly checked by kek

AWM could you draw the left Jew head from s4.jpg as a standalone without a hat and collar? It would be great photoshop material

Trump was right or the CIA told him about it before hand.

L M A O

Trump was right. They just caught the first Nigger.

WE

Sounds like he was seduced by a Jewess. At first I thought yeah maybe they are too stingy to pay a goy to make these fake threats, but it looks like she either convinced him to do it in her stead.

Holla Forums is always right

Okay Andrew Anglin

WE HAVE THE BEST PRESIDENT DONT WE FOLKS

That particular cartoon figure has become so universally recognized as the "Watchya doin"
Rabbi, it's probably best we just let him remain his skulking, shadowy old self.

His kike accent was so thick he even had to correct himself. This is comedy gold. Why must Holla Forums always be right…

Was gonna come here to post this, but I think its possible she may have done it herself classic whatcha doin rabbi and then used him as a patsy to get back at him, but the fact that she's from brooklyn, works at a nonprofit, and her name is Fran should be redflags this lady is probably jewish and having her own rabbi moment

So how about we make sure the world knows that a kike was trying to jew a nigger and let them fight amongst themselves.

Jews jewing jews.
Jews being terrible at engineering.
Jews being homicidally terrible at engineering.

RENOUNCE YOUR SEMITIC SLAVE CULT AND EMBRACE THE OVERMAN!

No, he's right. You're a fucking nigger-tier cretin abusing source material.

twitter.com/trutherbotgold/status/837875314101485568

Okay Andrew Anglin

mfw he hasn't figured out that DailyStormer is kike-run controlled opposition

DS is pretty good. A lot of people can't handle the BS shit in Holla Forums with everyone calling everyone and everything a kike and shill. You guys are your own worst enemies and if you ever grew up and got your act together, the right movement could actually achieve something other than Dank Memes.

However, some of us old guys who visit Anglin's site for daily best of Holla Forums (basically what the site is), still check in on Holla Forums from time to time until we cringe on how dumb people are here. Not all of you, but enough. Maybe Holla Forums is just swarming with kikes doing that these days. I don't know.

But talking shit about Anglin, I think you dropped something there rabbi. here you go

Music was good tbh :^)

Madonna was never good

But the collapse and the screaming was sweet, sweet music.