Trump considering nixing anti-Semitism envoy as part of budget plan — report=

Trump considering nixing anti-Semitism envoy as part of budget plan — report=

President Donald Trump reportedly is considering cutting a number of special envoy positions, including one dedicated to fighting anti-Semitism, as part of a forthcoming budget proposal.

Trump will propose increasing defense spending by $54 billion and make cuts to federal agencies to accommodate the 10 percent defense increase in the new budget plan, Bloomberg first reported Monday, citing unnamed administration officials.

As part of these cuts, Trump is considering whether to nix some special envoy positions, including ones dealing with anti-Semitism, climate change and Muslim communities, according to Bloomberg.

Congress mandated the position of special envoy for monitoring and combating anti-Semitism in 2004 with the passage of the Global Anti-Semitism Review Act. The measure directs the State Department to establish the Office to Monitor and Combat Anti-Semitism, to be headed by the special envoy.

The State Department page for the Office to Monitor and Combat Anti-Semitism now comprises a brief description of the office, with a link to the archived reports compiled by the office during the Obama administration. Still on the website is the State Department definition of anti-Semitism, including how certain types of attacks on Israel qualify.

The White House did not respond immediately to JTA seeking comment on the Bloomberg report.

Ira Forman, the former executive director of the National Jewish Democratic Council, most recently served in the envoy position under President Barack Obama. Forman’s LinkedIn page lists him as having served in the position; Trump has not named a replacement.
archive.is/CI7Rv

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/chrisgeidner/status/836653660864147456
mobile.twitter.com/KateNocera/status/836654395727233024
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My body is ready. Can't wait for the histrionics over this should it materialize.

DE-ACTIVATE IT

Taxpayer funded lurkers and shills?
Good riddance.

Considering? He should be placing sanctions on these groups!

>Trump cuts from everything in order to expand the military budget so we can better die for Israel
There's no pleasing these (((people))).

it's safe to say i'm fucking hard rn

You've failed, OP.

unethical behavior is just that. it applies to all interest groups.
funding a particular interest group and not others is unethical.
good call.

Yeah just keep pushing that narrative slugger.
You got pics of him at the Western Wall?

You're both faggots.

Dance Time

TRUMP IS OPENLY STATING THE JEWS ARE BEHIND THE ANTISEMITIC ATTACKS

twitter.com/chrisgeidner/status/836653660864147456

Wise decision regardless of wanting to gas kikes or not. They'll screech at him about anti-semitism no matter what he does, so might as well save some money by not even bothering with it anymore.

SHILLS BTFO

Don't worry, pretty soon his income will dissipate and he'll have no reason to conceal his intentions. He'll go away.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I want to believe this but look at the source, it's a three person hear-say chain with a kike in it.

TOP KEK!

Breaking no-fap on the last day of the month is a tragedy but the roar of kikes kvetching is just too good.

Hebrew whispers

I'm guessing this is in response to investigations into the bomb threats Kikes allege to be happening. He hasn't probably seen that those responsible were Kikes, that there's no proof of any threats, why waste the resources.

Imagine if trump drops proof of "watchya doin rabbi" ? I'll cum buckets for days.

I have a feeling the FBI already has evidence this is the case, but are refusing to release it because of fears it would stoke real anti-semitic flames. Lots of kike lawyers in the DOJ

Looked into the comments, sadly this seems like kike bullshit. mobile.twitter.com/KateNocera/status/836654395727233024

Does sound realistic tbh

Wew

Nah.

They building up the pre ww3 narrative. I am waiting for Judea to declare war on Trump.

I'm not angry. Just disappointed.

Trump already declared war on Judea when he talked about auditing the fed and opening libel laws. Always 6,000,000 steps ahead.

He's trying to make us better at not dying, user.

First tiny steps in a direction where most of the trouble is coming from, but these are too small to be anything than of symbolic character. I guess something in the back of his head began waking up, considering the current timeline.
More to come, I'm sure.

Lol and keep in mind it has only gotten worse since then. I wonder if they were really /ourguys/ all along and laughed at kikes for being typical whiny bitches wasting American tax dollars.

TYPICAL TRICKS, SHLOMO

Does it count as breaking no fap if you cum without touching your dick?

all this outrage for removing special protections from kikes is only going to backfire, and we can help fan the flames. Just point out the kike kvetching about it to niggers and how they don't have any special protection law and watch the magic happen.

Right Wing Reversal Squads

"Typical Tricks, Shlomo!"

If you where consciously engaging in lewd things, yes otherwise no.