Member when It's Always Sunny was Funny Before Mac Pozzed It's Neghole with Female & Nigger Writers

I member.

t. britanistan cuck

Sad!

Never get preggers on a comedy show.

well, that certainly explains why the show has gone down the shitter qualitywise

When will they learn?

Mac has always been the weakest link.

Well yeah, he basically got only "I am a faggot, lol" instead of development and he was a weak character to begin with. Even minor characters got it much better.

Mac was never gay, he was just obsessed with what he perceived at manliness. He loved his dad and tried to emulate him. He was "raised" by his mother while his dad was in prison. Mac picked up his dad's weird and gay prison habits because he tried to emulate his dad who he loved. He did bang the tranny, which is the only hole in my theory.

uh, he got pounded in the ass on the boat trip

Honestly they should have replaced Mac with Cricket.

Yeah, but he is useful idiot for some plot points and its easier to write. Compare difficulty of D.E.N.N.I.S. system to "I am fag, lol".

Everyone else has something that gives them depth, Dee and Dennis have their family situation, Charlie has his brain issues and obsession with the waitress, and even Frank has his underworld esque past, Mac has "my dad was in jail and I swear I'm not gay" which is just so weak compared to the others. The most interesting thing Mac did was get fat.

It's called building mass you skinny twink

What good is it to bulk when you're just going to replace your body with an avatar anyways?

This. The early series surrounded how much Mac loved to fuck the gals, which was the cornerstone of his friendship with Dennis, and had a thing for older women. In the earlier seasons, Mac was not the retarded faggot the show turned him into. I wish they would've kept Dee as the hypocritical snarky do-gooder instead of the obvious psychopath. I wish this show wouldn't have felt the need to constantly ramp things up for le enevelope pushing while putting in less and less work. The last few seasons alone have only been ten episodes each, with barely half of them the same quality. They should've ended the series with the gang either dying on that cruiser. Or maybe, if they were desperate for material, have them go Gilligan's Island for an episode or two or three.

It was never funny.

Yeah, but he wasnt much more. He was just an average asshole, not he is average faggot.
I like him. And it was intentional that they want to make him a psycho, this is why he is maned not after his actor.

That's part of my issue, they had this idea, went through with it, ran out of steam, and ended up with nothing else to do with any of the characters. I'm okay with Dennis fucking off to the mid-west to be a responsible person, sure, that works. That would've been a nice aspect for a series finale. Would've liked Charlie realizing the Waitress wasn't worth it and ended shacking up with Dee. Maybe have Mac join his dad in the Caribbean. I have no idea why that brought him back up to Philly to resume his criminal activities when he was fully intending to get his shit together. That made no sense to me. Frank? Maybe Dennis fucking off to be the father he never was jars him back into some clarity, do something with that. I can't imagine what they could possibly do with a new season that'd be worth watching.

It seems like you have bad taste and dislike wrong things.

I think you mean

It seems like you have no arguments and should return to Reddit.

I was pointing out weakness of Mac character writing and you was pointing out your general shit taste. No one is trying to argue about your shit taste, its enough to point it.

Go find some.

remember, don't bump reddit/pol/ threads. report as off-topic and moooooooove on.

Which is when Mac's character got ruined. Even banging the tranny would work and Mac would still consider himself to be straight. He always says that its not gay to be the top because it is a dominance thing, like in prison. Mac's dad is the top as revealed in that one episode. So Mac banging the tranny is not gay, just dominant like his father, in Mac's mind.

"Hero or Hate Crime" was a decent episode, but they didn't really touch on him being gay in subsequent episodes. Not 100% certain they'll use it to virtue signal. Mac being ambiguously gay can only be used for so long

FUCK OFF BACK TO REDDIT WITH YOUR CUCKTOON FORCED MAY MAY YOU HIPSTER KIKE

I remember when Always Sunny was on TV, before some genius decided to put all of FX's comedies on a channel that I don't get. Oh well.

Mac Day is still one of the best episodes.

Sean William Scott is fun.

Sad!