Whats your favorite episode/s?
Whats your favorite season?

Your 'New' is showing user.

GENTLEMEN!

BEHOLLLLLD!

Shit thread, post Carls

AQUA TEEN GONNA BE CANCE-

oh wait

I'm gonna make you a shirt, without the "r" part.

I'm sorry
I just wanted to talk about the show
How much was the budget for an average episode again?

Pretty sure the special intros costed more than the actual show

All of the show?

MY NAME IS

I actually like it when that happens.

Carl is basically the only thing that makes this show worth watching.

SHAKE ZULA

Did it finally get canceled?

THE MIC RULA

THE OLD SCHOOLA

YOU WANT A TRIP

I'll BRING IT TO YA

yeah but carl is at his best when he has someone to piss him off or when he is murdered by some weird ass thing
Take the time frylok revived carl back from the dead and made him a new body out of eyes because that was all they had.
Or when meatwad summoned that big happy easter egg that destroyed carl's house, and then meatwad makes a second one so they can dance on the rubble, so he gets so mad he smashes
2 wicked his own car with a crowbar in blind fury.
And who can forget when carl pulled that shotgun on shake and shot his own foot, and shakes there just hanging out eating pretzals and watching tv while he's bleeding out next to him.
There will always be those unforgetable moments where carls bidfing sarcasm and solitude made us reflect on ourselves.
But you just can't beat sentient but stupid trees ripping carls skin off off his live body to use as paper in a implausible courtroom setting.

Fuck crowded theaters in general.

MESS UP THE MIX, MIX UP THE MESS, COME ON DOWN Y'ALL HERE'S THE ADDRESS

The same year when Zorak and Moltar died.

Crowded cinemas are cancer
Watching some obscure release at midnight with more than half the seats open is the real deal and comfy as fuck, barely any normalfags besides couples wanting a dark room