2pm

WHO THE FUCK "KEPT BELIEVEING" THIS FUCKING LONG??

I am fucking befuddled at his statement and all it implies.

Ask if you can have the Ouya

what the fuck

tell him to buy WiiU next

I've already got lots of paperweights and drinks coasters.

Apparently his reply to my "why were you so stupid?" was "i thought razer was going to make it the next must own gaming hardware".

How do i contact my doctor to inquire if a friend is somehow late onset clinically retarded and if it is somehow contagious?

Screencap from text message or it didn't happen. No one is that retarded.

This.

i can believe it. my buddy bought fallout 4 + season pass to "spite" me when i laughed that it's 120 maple bux. and then he complained that he didn't have enough money for food the next week

What are you talking about hes got all that shit he bought

I love being fiscally responsible.

When I first saw the kikescammer for oyua, I actually got a little hyped for it and read the page. I instantly dropped it when I saw that it was going to port mobile games and have the shop open for mobile game distribution. I'm feeling really smug about it now.

You should probably look into tard-caretakers for him. This is not the actions and reasoning of even people who are just stupid.

I love how the big thing that crushed it was the ongoing drama of Rocco from MEGA64 being unable to download a single game on it for 3 months till he put up a video of himself pissing on it.

You can't prove shit, either.

POST SCREENCAP WITH TIMESTAMP

DUMP OYUA-TAN

I fear the day bacterials discover the power of tans.

There is already windows-tan and ?steam-tan?
It's already getting pretty cancerous….

I know a person who has an Oyua and is developing for it

for fun

It just takes sony releasing an official Vita tan for a true dark age to begin.

Official anything is never good

Windows has been using tans for a long time.

Sometimes they are desperate enough user

>i ask where my notebook is and he said he sold it pretty much instant deal because he didn't know the value of the notebook and sold it for like a third of the real worth

I hate being average, in the communist 3rd world shithole i live in i might as well be the smartest person in the country but as soon as anything intellectual pops in i'm retarded

How have you not strangled him by now ?

Who in their right mind buys a macbook anyway ?

I love being fiscally unaccountable.

Unlike all these poorfags blogposting on this thread because reddit is too intense for them.

If I earned a Vita as a prize I'd keep it and play to it in public.

Can't say the same about the Ouya, I'd probably give it to some of my hipster cousins.

Half of my fucking university. I hate people.

Tits unrelated.

People are such fucking idiots.

So you're a nigger

Never give sibling anything for free. Never give anyone anything for free. They'll always fuck it up somehow.

Me… I got it at a very cheap price practically brand new though.

Basically it is an ultrabook with a good SSD and battery life pretty screen. At the retail price it is not worth it at all.

The only people who aren't completely retarded when it comes to video games are the people on this board. Conversely, everyone here is such a massive fucking faggot that if you knew any one of them in real life you would strangle him to death after spending 10 minutes in the same room together.

You can't win.

I'd break his jaw. You're a bitch. You're a fucking pansy ass bitch.

Well, OP. There's people in this board right now that actually like neptunia weebshit.

There's people in this board that actually bought and liked fallout 4, even after all the lies.

There's people in this board that vote for Bernie… just think about that.

There's people in this board, right now, in this moment, in actuality, presently that can't accept how great lion pussy is.

Just think about that.

It isn't like normal people can just go fuck a Lion.

Also wouldn't dolphins be better and less dangerous and easier to get access to?

There are probably no, or almost no people here that bought gone home unironically and enjoyed it (even buying it ironically is shit).

There probably are no, or almost no people here that would vote hillary.

There are probably no, or nearly no people who have not wanked it at least once to lion pussy. Although it could be in furry shape rather than the real thing.