Crashing the Lugenpresse, meme magic edition

Crashing the Lugenpresse, meme magic edition

In another thread filled with kike shills we came up with the idea of a simple meme template to fuck over the MSM.
Something basic and fun that can be spread in the simplest way.
The backstory
(((They))) are going to push the "Trump is mentally deranged" narrative, so we need to do this now.

We fight back by proving that they are the ones living in La La Land.
the more high profile the news, the better.
Get in here

Has there really been ANYTHING on her health recently? Or has everyone stopped paying attention since Trump basically torpedoed her hopes and dreams?

Only that image of her and Bill looking like extras from "The Walking Dead".
I give him 1 year, tops, and her 2-3.
GTFO, cuck.

No, we own the social media, and the forums, and the image boards.
They can ban us, but they can not control us.
we are leaking into the mainstream of the web, and have for quite some time.

does that scare you, little juden?

Nice defeatism You have there kike

Bump

This.
This is a good thread.

Kike, fuck off.

thanks.
taking requests.

But he is (((White))) :^).

Trust me, I'm (((white)))

probably Swedish too.

You obviously don't have accounts on faceberg specifically for this occasion. OP has a clear understanding of what memes are currently working on kikebook. The template has potential but these examples are too forced. LOOKS like propaganda.

I would say that we shouldn't use words below the pictures, if we communicate the message with the picture and the context-setting text alone it seems natural.

Wonder why the other thread was bumplocked.

No, it looks like someone is calling Hillary a retarded, brain-damaged potato person.
feel free to give your examples, Tor ;^)

doesn't matter, focus on this one. we got a good thing going, keep it up and ignore the defeatists.

Maybe something about several media outlets taking direct orders from the DNC to edit their articles, as shown by the wikileaks, or the thing with that retarded youtuber and the cucked media and sjws…

Also muh Russia talk when Clinton Foundation and several countries, many of them muslim, contributing to the Clinton campaign, Saudi Arabia bankrolling 20% of the billions they wasted there…

I can feel (((you))) trembling and sweating through this post. Stay increasingly nervous, my (((friend))).

… is correct. Not really suitable for this narrative, but "Hilly!" still sent sides into orbit.

Would make a good standalone for slander.

this thread would be a lot better if it had more images using the OP's template for more recent events instead of old and dated ones. the faster these kind of images are created and released into the wilderness of the internet, the easier it will be to counter the narrative spun by very fake news.

KEK

that was one of the points I made earlier.

the more recent, the better.

This is a current one.

anyone have any other good examples?

can't shoop at the moment, but using the attacks on kellyanne & other "minorities" would be great D&C if the 3rd panel was "attacking a woman" if that makes sense

It can be great with this, sorry I *'t make one

Anyone have that vid with sound?

i was waiting for one of the LARPers to tip his fedora with this.

second this one.

also shamelessly bumping this media-OC thread

the face of that floored kike rat, priceless.

bump for potential

as priceless as those dubs

My heart! Obligatory:

THAT
ETERNAL
FEEL
WHEN
NO
QTP2T
WHITE
MORAL
NSDAP
GF

soon though

HOW CAN YOU BE SO HEARTLESS

I've been on chan sites for over 25 years and seen a lot of stuff but this is a KID!!!

OPEN BORDERS NOW
Let them all in!
We can't let another one be bombed like this

I had a giggle

nice one

QUESTION | DETAIL | ANALYSIS

pretty sure that's sarah andersen aka an infantile shitlib

It's a goon trying to derail into a religious flamewar. Just hide him after announcing he is a faggot.

On more serious note than pic related, maybe we should start it with recent "PewDiePie is a nazi" affair to popularize the meme among normalfags and sow more distrust in media using example that is very recent and obvious to them.
Overall it's a very good idea for meme template, as shown with GG, realizing simple truth that media lies leads to large scale redpilling.

We should have more meme template threads. It inspires creativity.

Good infographic but I think you have the order mixed up. Bezos got the CIA contract 4 months before the WP purchase, not after.

the dubs are telling you to work harder.

You don't just get handed a qtp2t NSDAP waifu, you must earn it.

Sounds good, but I haven't paid attention to PewDiePie, because… why would I..?

pic unrelated.