Israeli Jew Who Stabbed Another Jew He Mistook for an Arab Sentenced to 11 Years

Shlomo Haim Pinto told the court he had a spiritual calling to stab an Arab

A Jewish Israeli who sought to stab an Arab but stabbed another Jew instead was sentenced to 11 years in prison on Monday.

Shlomo Haim Pinto, a resident of the northern Israeli city of Kiryat Ata, was convicted in December of attempted murder for the October 2015 incident.

According to the indictment, Pinto sought to attack an Arab. He picked a Supersol supermarket in Kiryat Ata as the site for his plot, believing that many Arabs work there. He entered the supermarket with a knife concealed in his sleeve, and a box cutter in his pants pocket.

Pinto came up behind his victim, Uri Razkan, a Jewish employee whom he believed to be Arab, with the knife in his hand, and stabbed him several times in the waist, the lower back and the shoulder, with the intention of killing. Razkan tried to flee, and the defendant pursued him in the supermarket with the knife in hand. Razkan suffered moderate injuries.

During his courtroom testimony Pinto claimed that he was being controlled by an inner voice and that he felt that he was performing a mitzvah. Later, the defendant explained that the backdrop for his actions was spiritual, as he believed that by attacking an Arab he would weaken "Ishmael's emissary." If he weakened the spiritual influence of Ishmael's nation, he said, "there would be greater mercy for the Jewish people and he would advance the redemption," according to the court's ruling.

Judge Tamar Naot-Perry of the Haifa District Court said she didn't find the "inner voice" argument credible, nor did the judges accept the claim by Pinto's attorney that he was suffering from a mental disorder or from insanity.

archive.is/Dhjop
/www.haaretz
.com/israel-news/1.774120

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/qs3de
youtu.be/cA6OVjj5kLE
youtu.be/FqzvXCzXZg8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Even THEY can't tell the difference, anymore.

/r/ing the stabbed king 'Hey, I know that guy!' comic.

kek

(It's already current year plus 2 and I knew exactly where this file was. I need to get off this board.)

Shit is hilarious considering the only reason this became anything was because it wasn't actually an Arab.

They both look like camel jockeys.

Jews killing Jews is a great thing user
Shhhh and let the magic happen

Oy vey, all crimes against jews are hate crimes!

That is nigger-tier stupid.

Maybe he's used to stabbing children instead and the change in height threw him off.

They both are. One variant just has more of an ego than the other

They're sephardim.

Greetings.

Kek confirms through digits

I need to as well. We need a new home as well, 8ch is falling apart.

Man I remember back when that pervy bitch was actually funny, good times.

HAHAHA

Also relevant.

This, that makes it fucking hilarious actually.

DEAD MEN KNOW MY PAIN

A bias and corrupt justice system is part of cultural marxism. If you commit crimes, Id factor planning on avoiding the legal system into your calculations. The only result this will have is people will go out shooting instead of being arrested for their FLAG.

Jews in Israel don't go to "real jail," that's a show for the goy. The orthodox control the secular kikes. They put on their show trial for the outside world, you think it will be reported when he gets out into an illegal settlement in a few months? It won't.

I bet if you look long enough, you could find a section of the Talmud that says a jew who stabs another jew while mistaking him for a goy deserves to be let off because his heart was in the right place.

read the article. even part of his defense for the show trial was talmud-based.

Genetically speaking jews and arabs are indistinguishable

that's a fake quote. I'm actually ashamed to admit I know the Talmud well enough to know that. there is no word "Palestinian" in any talmud translation. either you're a shill or you don't know this.

No, youre just an idiot. It says that about all non-jews.

Is that a quote from the talmud or a speech? It could actually be a speech by a settler rabbi, but for the rape part.

(its a quote from the TIMES OF ISRAEL)

Goyim are animals, and animals arent human, so when he says "palestinians" he means "animals". Your child is also an "animal" to him, and in the talmud, and slaughtering it is permitted, even encouraged.

I still don't but it. Post the archive. I read the Israeli press, I know what the Jews write. Post the archive. "we control the Us like Marionettes?" no, I'd have read this. Post a link.

post the archive. I've literally never seen anyone save and post 4 pages. It shows zero shares and zero google likes.

This is what makes it easy to discredit this place; autists like me actually do the research the NYT won't. I know the times of Israel, even as editorials. It's either a fraud by the Left or a fraud by Jews trying to discredit people.

They obviously didnt leave it up, just google the guys name. They called it a "hoax", but acknowledge it was posted. The jews are in full damage control, but it was undeniably posted. If you believe Jews when they say its a hoax, thats your own fault.. but what is written is factual. He sources it, from the Talmud. Anyone who disagrees has clearly never read and understood the Talmud, as it says in the cap.

Non-jews are animals, so its just animal sacrifice. See? It doesnt mention Palestinians because its not talking about Palestinians, its talking about you, me, our families and everyone we know.

"We need to take uzis, burst into every palestinian school and shoot every child inside?" you're either very dumb or think I'm dumb.

No one is discrediting shit. Either you believe the Jewish damage control and dismiss it like you are, which should get you banned tbh, or you accept thats what the Talmud says and regardless of if its a hoax, or if it probably isnt, thats what the talmud says.

So you don't have an archive. You're a lying shill, correct? Everyone here isn't dumb. Remember your lesson. Not everyone here is retarded.

I knew the Talmud well enough to call it hoax as soon as hit word "rape" and "palestinian." Not everyone here is stupid Hymie. Lesson for you.

Not an argument, Jews actually think like that and say those things. A Jewish MP said they need to kill their mothers.

I didnt take the caps you fucking idiot, everyone has seen that. Now Im reporting you, clearly not one of us.

In Hebrew. In Knesset. Not on "Times of Israel."

you either post the archive here or what you're posting is a hoax. Report it. I can make a post say anything with 5 mins in Adobe. A reason we archive here. you don't have one.

You said:

Your argument is:

Reported. Several times.

5 seconds on google shows they dismiss it as a "hoax" but admit that it was posted. Regardless of if the poster was actually a Jew, thats what the talmud says about non jews. It says christ is boiling in a river of shit, it says jews can fuck kids over 3, but not over 9.
Youre defending jews. Its as simple as that.

Awaiting your first lesson this isn't cuckchan, we archive for a reason. There are actually serious people here among the shit.

the Talmud quotes are correct, I can verify them with a source. the other thing is not. It's an image.We use evidence here. Actual, verifiable evidence since during past year, press actually does check this place. you're retarded.

JTRIG plz go.

And you believe him, and you dismiss the content of the post, and you say the Talmud doesnt promote this that and the other thing that we know it does. Jews arent regularly advocating blowing up palestinian kids and wiping their whole race out! That never happens, according to you. Thats defending jews.

It's an image with zero shares and zero likes and no source. There are people here who actually do this academically. Believe it or not.

There are people who realize that not everything has a source, and that the event is easily verified as factual. If you were an academic, youd have say spent 5 seconds googling it like I said to do 2 times, before I posted the fucking cap of the results.

The man himself and the times addressed it, and many other people. They said it wasnt him, but it was posted. It was posted. Regardless, youre dismissing the content of it, and saying we should sweep it under the rug despite it being highly damaging to the Jewish agenda, and exposing what Jews actually think. They have always said if the goyim translate the talmud and learn what is inside, they would slaughter all the Jews. Youre trying to stop that from happening, youre probably an alphabet shill.

got it. we'll take you on faith. N one has ever trolled this place. As long as you say so…

Jews don't speak or write this way you brainless scumbag. I can take your name and photo and put it on anything. It's meaningless. why would he deny it afterwards, the Jew settler, "Kahane was Right" types don't deny their outbursts. don't ever doubt me again. when I tell you something, next time shut shut your asshole mouth:. fucking wasting time with stupidity:
"It's a vicious, racist diatribe against the Palestinian people," Mr Bornstein told Fairfax Media on Friday.

"Since I was a very little child, I have been a strong and vocal opponent against racism in all it's forms. It's a disgusting document".

archive.is/qs3de

He was false-falgged by other kikes you brainless asshole. you deserve a ban just for stupidity:
"…has criticised the Israeli government's treatment of Palestinians, including during the 2014 conflict in Gaza."

You know how many kikes rally against racism and shit yet defend Israel's anti-migration and racial identity stances? They can never answer why they get to do even more shit to control who they have in their country, yet everyone else just be flooded. This is like saying someone can't be as Muslim because they drink and going, "hey he can't be a true Muslim because that's haram" which ignores taqqiya and the three other forms of deception.

Fucking reported kike.
youtu.be/cA6OVjj5kLE
The kikes do say this shit regularly in their papers and treat Hebrew as a secret code.
youtu.be/FqzvXCzXZg8
30:00

Stay gold, Ponyboy. Stay gold.

Don't you mean Kol Nidre?

Oathfag was a kike all along?

They are the same race idiot, real jews are arabs and therefore Palestinian. There is no difference other than the fact their follow two different shitty religions.

Ashkenazi jews are Europeans and basically larping. They are not really jews.

We should remove the feature of deleting posts, except for CP

Kikes get to hide their jewing, as you can see in this thread, far too much.

So it begins.

Try deleting your own post.

Is it just me or Jews are getting dumber?

It was written by Joshua Ryne Goldberg, not the jew he claimed to be, but a jew none the less.

And here's the better Talmud infographic.

While this is great for spreading the truth about the real issue, this article is fake. The author had his identity stolen and someone (presumably from here or some alt-kike site) was able to convince the Times of Israel that he wanted to make a blog there.