What happened to Cosmo? I know, "hurr autismrunners git off my vidyer," but looks like he deleted his Twitch

What happened to Cosmo? I know, "hurr autismrunners git off my vidyer," but looks like he deleted his Twitch.

My knowledge of his personality is shallow, mind you, but he doesn't seem like the type that wanders from name to name. Has he flat out gone off the grid? And yes I probably have lived under a rock.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/narcissawright/status/707046093796675585
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's a tranny and he stopped speedrunning and streaming because he's mentally unhinged.

He got his ass kicked so damn hard in front of millions of people by JOHN FUCKING NUMBERS that he went completely insane, dropped his hobby, and became a mentally retarded tranny.

He set a new WR in OoT Any%, after which he declared that the category was dead. He thought his time in that game was so good that there was no point in anyone else trying to do any better.

Well, his record got beaten in something like a month. I think it's around then that he just kind of gave up on speedrunning and started streaming Sm4sh all the time. Fast forward a bit and he came in second at the Nintendo World Championships, losing to a complete unknown. That must have been the last straw because a few months later he started taking hormones and changed his name to Narcissa. Nobody stood up for him because he went even beyond tumblr with it, complete with self-written emo poetry. He got shit on so much that he deleted his Twitch channel and, as you said, fell off the grid.

Nothing of value was lost.

he became a transy pansy

he lost his fucking mind

He went over the edge with no return

how?

hurr autismrunners git off my vidyer,

rofl

He did a long stream that was nearly a full 24 hours with already fucked up hands and no breaks, I think it was Smash 4

He became a Malkavian transexual after being numbered out.

Maybe if he saves up enough for a decent facial surgery and braces, he can make a living as a camwhore, so that at least something of worth comes out of it all.

John Fucking Numbers happened.

Sounds like a story of an average SJW to me.

Imagine how that autist must feel right now
Now he just needs to fuck him to achieve complete dominance

Sounds pretty fucking gay.

That's clearly not a trap card caveman you idiot.

Speedrunning truly is the most degenerate act.

reminder that he got banned from AGDQ for that.

kek

It was worth it

holy shit, it sounds like he's gonna eat a bullet or something.

I'm suprised he was smart enough to wise up to it, but not smart enough to see this is where it would end up.

It feels weird seeing him as a tranny.
Feels like it was yesterday that JOHN FUCKING NUMBERS beat his ass over at the Cringe Olympics.

An hero when?

What, and give him satisfaction?

No. If anything, letting him live the life of a wreck he's become serves dominant enough.

twitter.com/narcissawright/status/707046093796675585

still cant get over he had a cry on twitter about fucking 4chan
what a fucking batshit insane tranny

He got publicly annihilated by JOHN FUCKING NUMBERS to the point that he had to make some drastic changes.

Autismrunners git off my vidyer!

Source?

Trannies don't understand how good things are from them in 1st world if this us what cry about.

…what they cry about*

I'm guessing the female counterpart of Narcissus? If so, the implication is troubling

you mean "surprisingly honest"

Why is it that people get banned from GDQ because of something that happened outside of GDQ?

Because it is a totally sane idea for the 21st century.