CIA Paid $600 Million To WaPo To Publish Trump Disinformation

Washington Post owner, Jeff Bezos, was awarded a $600 million federal contract by the Obama administration to publish disinformation about Donald Trump.

The Amazon founder was tasked with undermining the new President via ‘leaked’ CIA documents given to him when he first took over at WaPo.

Conservativedailypost.com reports: archive.is/sKW21

Much worse and even more suspicious is the majority of the people have not been informed that Bezos landed a $600 million federal contract and by who? The CIA.

The “deal” is for a computing cloud developed by Amazon Web Services (AWS). It also just happens AWS services all 17 agencies within the US intelligence community.

An unholy alliance in which Bezos stands to gain many more millions by pacifying and working with the CIA through his publication The Washington Post. “Leaks” and “information” Bezos will publish without question, without proper verification and journalistic sourcing.

The CIA will now have its own propaganda publication to do whatever it likes in misinforming and manipulating the American people and the voters.

Vital information intentionally withheld from the American people, as Bezos uses the Post to forge pocket lining government contracts while promoting his own personal political agenda.

Is this lack of reporting of the Bezos/CIA partnership by the MSM the result of massive incompetency? Or a very well organized cover up within the MSM inner circle of four or five elitists who now own six companies that control over 90 percent of MSM outlets?

The same outlets which through diverse company divisions own every television station and newspaper in this country with the exception of very small, weekly community publications and certain Christian networks. Even many of those community weeklies have been scooped up by larger publication divisions.

Are we connecting the dots at each cross section of intertwining strings holding together this corrupt spider web? A vast interlocking network designed to lure and trap average American citizens into its carefully woven web of manipulation and deceit.

archive.is/wn2uY

yournewswire.com/wapo-publish-trump-disinformation/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/j2ur7
archive.is/CZ9Ei
archive.is/7gEuy
yournewswire.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm not even surprised at this point.
Purge when?

Holy fucking huge!

?

I hope to kek this is true. Kikes btfo.

This has to be illegal. Drain the entire fucking swamp. Do it now.

How reliable is yournewssource/consevativenewsdaily? How fucked is the dethroned nigger and all his cianiggers if true?

THE HOLE KEEPS GETTING DEEPER!

Guess all the action is in the dude weed thread. Tough luck OP.

Sounds like a good containment thread for redditors.

Would it be unethical to describe the sandwich I am eating to weedanons? cookie crisp cereal on toast, slathered with cookie-spread to hold it together. Cookie spread is made out of finely ground cookies, fat, and more sugar usually.

\Bump for anti-sliding.

Does not surprise me at all. MSM is to the CIA what Pravda is to the KGB.

Drain the fucking swamp.

this is huge, but I'm only seeing this being reported on blogs that repeat the same thing, but I'm not seeing what the source of the information is. I want to find the source so I can use this and spread it.

Requesting sticky. Dude weed is sliding this pretty hard. Probably not purposefully tho

This. I don't wanna put it bad info but this is earth shattering news

That's what I'm getting too. Who knows, wouldn't surprise anyone here though. Still, it's nice to have it cemented by the daily caller at the very least. I'm going to watch to see how this developed though.

Mods finally got it. Dude weed is just something that can not be discussed on this board. Really brings out the spergs regardless of their position.

Everything is getting knotted up, the tech guys are the new jews.

It's no different than Peter Theil altering facebook algorithms while also combing through raw NSA data with Planatir.

think i found it, I'm a retard that doesn't know how to properly break links.

archive.is/j2ur7

archive.is/CZ9Ei

another with more detail on the deal itself

I want to know the source.
This is yuge if real.

Oh damn. That's a nice find user.

This. This is very big if true.

So how big are we talking anons? Does the civil war start tomorrow? Or will it be the livestreamed hangings of my dreams?

All you really need to do is take out the https:// Also its better to use the wayback archive.

big enough to completely shatter normies trust in the MSM for years. they were already on thin ice recently but this is a guillotine.

It all depends on how this story develops really. Honestly, it'll likely remain low key and I kind of hope it does, for now. Its a good time to remind anons that Washington Post recently brought on Podesta so the implication that these two circumstances are cohencidence is highly unlikely. If it's leaking like it is, slowly and not certifiable you can bet there is some shit going down behind all this.

So is Trump just waiting till he deports all the illegals to fill them with traitors, or are we actually ever going to get heads rolling for this sedition?

From what I can figure out, there was some kind of 600 million dollarydoo contract forged between Bezos and the CIA in 2013. OP's article is speculating that the anti-Trump "leaks" released by the Washington Post were done at the behest of the CIA.

Which is probably true but there's nothing even close to a smoking gun here. That's how I'm reading it. Gas me if I'm wrong.

It's arguably a violation of the Payola laws, in which the government is essentially greasing one palm in exchange for favors from the other.

I wondered why Jeff Bezos was investing all his jewgold in that rotting hulk a couple of years ago. Leveraging Amazon to buy the Titanic of journalism struck me as odd, but then Rupert Murdoch lost money on Fox News for almost 20 years, so I figured Bezos was on the same power trip.

I wasn't thinking like a Jew, clearly.

Anyway, leave it to the geriatric spinsters at the CIA to choose the Washington Post for their domestic propaganda psyops. DIA and Army Intelligence got the NYT newsroom back in the '80s, and I think the NSA has spooks at CNN, though that's unconfirmed. Being left with the WP is like only having the limping junkyard dog to play with because the other kids adopted all the golden retrievers from the pound before you got there.

these

Meh. It's what Holla Forums has been speculating since the muh Russia shit started being spammed. What, with that one cuckchananon sending that larping shitpost to that one faggot cuckservative who's daughter is a coal burner, who's name escapes me right now, and the like of Bill Krystal and Egg McMuffin coming out in support of the deep state it's pretty fucking obvious this is CIAnigger fuckery. No smoking gun, yet.

Did Obombo have any power whatsoever in Washington?
Being a gay muslim with a tranny wife must be quite confining.

it's unlikely that there is ever an outright 'smoking gun' on this. Pieces of evidence, maybe a few interesting leads.

One interesting thing is that the deal with the CIA for $600 mill was in the summer of 2013 (as per one of the articles) and the washington post was purchased by bezos in october 2013 for $250 mill.

One way in which the government moves dirty money and hide it away for secondary purposes is to overspend. The military and intel communities overspend as a sort of bribe to defense contractors all the time with the understanding of side benefits. $1000 wrenches and such aren't unheard of. Overpay Bezos by a few hundred million so a sympathetic owner can buy the washington post.

Not being a shill, but this information was available for quite some time. Amazon was being paid to host shit for the government. Makes sense it's the CIA.

Get this to Trump

Get this to Trump

Get this to Trump

They should prohibit even the parent companies of media outlets from holding government contracts.

(checked)
REMOVE CIA NIGGERS

kek, that goddamn bird

I remember trying to argue a Jewish law professor of mine ince. He said literally ad a shut down "better cite to a newspaper of the record like nyt then". He knew it was hock but the point is that sort of shit still plays, same with network news. 600 million is shit, so is whatever bezos paid to buy wp.

IF bezos is the real muscle behind amazon (doubtful) the real power is still just having that "legitimacy" in the eye of the liberal and the boomer. Not evryone sees the world the way we do, the badge still travels far in the hearts and minds of men. As for a more boring but lucrative aspect to the amazon-cia-wp triangle, Amazon is raking it in nowadays and killing even walmart. They are ripe for a antitrust lawsuit. So what can they do now? Lobby the fed govt and the public at the same time, from the same fucking building. This is why newspapers in dc are untouchable. They give too much value to crooks beyond their paper value. 600 mil? Nothing compared to what amazon will make when it's real pricing comes into effect (the monopoly pricing scheme).

You are correct.

rick wilson? I don't think that was a 4cuck and I'm pretty sure he posted a tribute of a daughter
don't forget dan gabriel, and not cia related but it was funny that jeffrey tucker who is clearly in kochs pocket said the same thing as kristol

*posted
I don't know, whatever the fuck twitter shit is called

and he licked their butthole on day one. Makes you wonder what game he's really playing….

(checked)
Holy cats that would mean Westinghouse could not do any military contracts.
You will hear a
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
on the moon from that

The deal was done in 2013, long before Trump announced his run for president.
archive.is/7gEuy

is anyone else fed up with these billionaire faggots making a little circlejerk for themselves at the top of human civilization and doing whatever the fuck they want with no risk or consequence?

no, I'm tired of the jews treating us like cattle

Both. I don't think Bill Gates is technically a jew, but he may as well be as far as I'm concerned. Bezos too. And Tim Cook. Fuck them all.

They will be shitting on his Desk in the White House forever. So he either deals with them, or they will deal with him. JFK style.

yournewswire. com/us-missiles-isis-iraq/

anti-sliding bump.

Is the entire article speculation? Is OP a faggot?

Purge CIAniggers now!

You all keep ordering at (((Amazon))) Burgers. They quickest way to Communism and Obama 2.0

Reminder: Donald Trump is Jeff Bezos arch-nemesis.

Fox Business:
youtu.be/UWmYOCVYCVE (2:33)

List of things that threaten Bezos:

1. Anti-Trust case

2. H1B Visa immigration reform

3. Trump always Wins

Checked. OP is likely a faggot because he spreads half truths from some waterfilter-tier rag.

Facts are:
- 3 months after Bezos bought the WP he got the $600 mio contract from CIA
- It's a 10 year deal
- CIA is not buying AWS, Amazon helps them build a private cloud
- Amazon sued the CIA to reopen the bidding process. IBM had already won the bid at that time. The case is Amazon Web Services Inc. v. U.S., 13-cv-00506, U.S. Court of Federal Claims (Washington)

Speculation is:
- Some people claim that since the deal there are more articles with "unnamed CIA source" as source. Others argue that the WP has been a CIA tool since the mid 50s. Given that it's one of the CIAs goal to control over the media it makes sense that this has been going on for a long time.
- It's unlikely that he got the deal because he bought the WP. Procurements of this magnitude take a long time. Not only for the gathering of the requirements but also the internal approval, offer phase and negotiations. From my experience this takes at least 12-15 months.

Lies:
Deal was done before Trump even announced his run.

There are reports about this deal on NYT, Bloomberg, FCW, Seattle Times, Huffpo and others. One can hardly call this a cover up.