35 years for waving the Confederate flag and shouting nigger

Wait, how is this possible in burgerland? I thought only eurocucks are getting jailed for free speech?

myajc.com/news/local/douglas-county-confederate-flag-case-sentenced-lengthy-prison-terms/6cDtrxkl9Q7ILElPhGqd6O/

Other urls found in this thread:

myajc.com/news/local/douglas-county-confederate-flag-case-sentenced-lengthy-prison-terms/6cDtrxkl9Q7ILElPhGqd6O/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Augustus_Sol_Invictus
twitter.com/senatorinvictus
justice.gov/crt/how-file-complaint
law.cornell.edu/wex/brandenburg_test
scribd.com/document/284608142/Confederate-Flag-Case-Indictment
archive.is/Ciu7W#selection-3629.0-3633.226
archive.is/c08EV
archive.is/JQnOB
archive.is/7PA4y
archive.is/pelIT
facebook.com/DouglasCoDA/
wgacriminaldefense.blogspot.co.uk/2011/09/douglas-county-probation-case-makes-new.html?m=1
creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2014/04/22/georgia-muslim-murder-suspect-pens-threat-filled-letters-to-area-judges/
youtu.be/WTWdP5DMdsM?t=7m33s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

trump will pardon them yeah fucking right

I beg your fucking pardon?

(((Georgia))) is a pozzed state.
Now you know.

What the fuck, how does that not fall under free speech? I could see them getting a minor ticket or something for disturbing the peace, but is 'racism' even a formal charge?

Who was the judge?

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

How in the fuck is calling a Nigger a Nigger against the fucking law? I've called niggers niggers for years. What in the fuck is this pozzed shit?

I didn't know street-gang terrorism could be so violent.
archive.is/Ciu7W

It's basically the nigger capital city of the united states. Could have easily been some poc niggeress as it could have been a kike. Glad I don't live there anymore.

This is like a ruling out of a third world country.

Potato nigger?

The article says they pointed a shotgun at some of the party-goers. Even so, 15 years?

Georgia is a third world country. The amount of pakistani and somalians they've imported makes the place smell of goat fucking

The Judge needs to go.

AKA IT IS 1ST AMND PROTECTED

There has to be more to this than just flag waving and hate speech. Those are not crimes in the US. Yeah, it's kind of a dick move to crash a kid's birthday party, but if it was on public property, they can't be charged with such things.

The President can't pardon State crimes.

So, this is the case precedent we need to finally kick niggers out of the country?

Yeah what the fuck? They better get some ACLU lawyers to protect their freedom of speech. :P

So what is the lesson the judge was trying to impart on people? That they should pull the trigger if they aim guns at people because they will get life anyways?

So all we have to do is claim the jews are scaring us?

How the fuck did some kike judge throw out the constitution and replace it with his own "fundamental rights" that trample constitutional rights because muh feelings?

Reminder that a muslim judge wouldn't have even cared and let them go.

We know the (((real))) problem.

There is no evidence of a gun. It's heresay.

Judges can pretty much say whatever they want, but this will easily be overturned by the appeals court. "Hate speech" is not a crime anywhere in the United States.

Why are you advocating for this, user?

They weren't charged for brandishing, so that didn't even factor into sentencing. 15 years for calling a spade a spade.

Another faggot pretending to be a judge. Appeal, reversed on constitutional grounds.

So americucks, let's say these guys bring the case to the state or federal court and win on account of ther actions being protected by the Toilet Paper of Outdated Racist Laws. Would they -at least theoretically- be able to charge this judge with treason, abuse of power, false-prosecution or any simmilar charges? Or will the judge be able to keep his job and impose non-laws without repercussions?

Holy shit.

judges who make such obvious bogus verdicts should be removed after appeal reversal.

So this is why niggers actually believe you can be arrested for using the word nigger. Apparently you can be put in jail for 20 years for saying a word out loud.

let's make this happen

Make niggers tree ornaments again.

Am I the only one getting a page not found error?

Can someone link the fucking archive like a non nigger?

It's pretty sad that I get to watch the constitution thrown out the window because MUH SITUATION WAS TRAUMATIC RACISM AND GAVE ME PTSD

*smacks lips*
AYY
*shakes head*
HOL UP
*swipes ebt*
DAS RAYSIS

I skimmed through the article and it doesn't really seem like they were planning to appeal, the woman seemed to be talking like she was going to accept the outcome and not take it any further. If they don't have a lawyer of their own, I doubt some public defender would pressure them to appeal since they said "naughty things" and used a "naughty flag", but that would really depend on the lawyer and their motives.

archive.is/Ciu7W

The guy is going to be set for life when he sues the state

But user, niggers are ugly and stink up the place. Why would you deface beautiful trees with them? Just send them all back to Africa and let the stupid apes starve.

What the fuck?

haha that kike was scared as fuck. a white man breaks free of the conditioning and they flip the fuck out.

This is true, I did not give due consideration to our arboreal friends.

jesus. There goes a NatSoc couple and the possibility of children. 28 fucking years for WORDS, while niggers pretty much do as they please

USA YES

Seriously, what the fuck? I thought the first amendment covered racism and hate speech. Street-gang terrorism is also a bullshit charge.

They would be able to sue for a violation of their civil rights. It's super rare, but a judge is expected to know better than this. If a civil court finds their rights were violated, it's Rodney King-level money; if a federal criminal court find the same, it could be a stint in Lexington, Kentucky for the judge.

No. "Doing something I don't like" != Treason. Treason is giving aid or comfort to the enemy in a time of war.

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2381

However, the judge can be removed from the bench and rightfully should be.

All of Congress should be tried for treason for giving Israel and the Saudis money.

They're going to get out on appeal. There is absolutely zero legal basis for this.

Supposedly they aren't appealing.

Gonna need source on that webm.

What happened to those niggers that kidnapped and scalped that white mentally handicapped kid. I bet they got of with nothing

the movie final flesh

Checked

thank you for the link.

I am in shock. Unbelievable shock. This is real. Words fail to express the rage. They want war. That is the only explanation. They want this war.

Thanks.
Listed as comedy, sci-fi. Is it worth watching? Or is it just some jewish trash trying to make muh nadzees seem crazy?

They were charged with aggravated unlawful restraint, aggravated kidnapping, aggravated battery and a hate crime. I don't think they've had their trial yet though.

I don't even know what to say to that if it's true. It would simply be outrageously stupid.

We're not europe, fuck this judge nigger.
They can't charge them for anything to do with speech, it's going to be shot down.

Wait, is that the bitch that was involved in the scalping?

Oh, right. Good point.
I mentioned treason because I figured since this judge is in a position of power and using it to nullify the fundamental laws of the nation, that could be considered treason. He is, after all betraying the very core of the USA so then maybe he's guilty of high treason :^)

you have a lot of hope user. how you can have such i don't know.

this nation better pray the other judges hear this shit and come down like the hand of god on this fucking whole lot of traitors.

How can they not have been charged for the weapon shit when the sentencing was for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon? Also, what is "terroristic threats?" Sounds like some Orwellian newspeak. Can't see racism or hate speech is mentioned as part of the sentence though?

Obviously way too harsh sentence, but these people seem pretty degenerate and I don't know if all that much was lost.

I wish lynching was till a valid legal punishment.

Yep

Based on what? Making niggers feel uncomfortable living near them?

Where the fuck is the UCLA?

So these fine upstanding citizens will be getting 20 years right? yea right, more like 100 hours of community servicewhich means smoking blunts in a shitcago city park while holding a rake in one hand for half a saturday

www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-04/chicago-teens-broadcast-alleged-kidnapping-trump-supporter-live-social-media

We really need to change our way of thinking about these people. Every movement needs their SA. Our lot might be good for internet memes but I doubt many of us are the "Muscle" type.

This judge should be disbarred. Hate speech is 100% protected under the first amendment. How do these absolute fucking worthless faggots become judges?

Based on whatever I might feel about niggers I'd not feel comfortable with gangs driving around brandishing their guns. That guy "Jose" looks like a mexican or something. What if I rub these loonies the wrong way the next time?

Yeah, they sure accomplished a lot.

Oh wait all that would be way harder to fake and most likely either break the mount point in the ceiling or carabiner or hook on her chest harness that's supporting her Jesus christ who the fuck released that garbage?

Consider suicide, you're obviously far too squeamish for what's coming.

The treason clause of the Constitution:

I don't know who I'm more pissed at, the cuck judge or these retarded trailer trash motherfuckers for just rolling over and allowing this blatantly unconstitutional shit to happen without a fight. Any lawyer with half a brain could tell you this is totally fucking illegal.

Fuck off, you're not ready for what needs to be done. We'll need as much muscle, straight shooters and ammo as possible. I'm not even sure if we have another year of preparation with all the bullshit that's thrown at Trump at this point.

:)

Pictured: Jewish law school.

United States? More like Canada.

They were charged and convicted under a street gang terrorism law. It basically says that you cant participate in illegal activity if you are in a gang.
It's new so there is no precedent established yet but it looks like it was written as an add-on to give gang members extra time.
Whether or not it is overturned will depend on how good their appeals lawyer is but it seems like an easy case. They didn't get nailed for a regular crime but since Georgia does have terroristic threat, they could have. A youngster could make a name for himself but will anyone go for it in the current environment?
Others in the group were convicted of terroristic threats, battery (technically a threat), and various misdemeanors. These two got the full hammer.

20 and 15 years, huh.
may as well have done something much worse.

Sticky this post.

Yeah, it's worth it

k

I've seen more lenient court rulings in fucking third world countries.

Torposter being an assuming faggot as usual

That judge is a kike.

But that aside, why the fuck were they disturbing some kids birthday party? Really the kid is the victim in all of this

Nits make lice.

By KEK's will, they will be freed. Shadilay.

It was a public fucking park faggot. Go watch the video. Why should any white people be at a park eh? Parks are only for niggers, spics and liberals obviously.

Yeah, they're definitely retards for just yelling nigger at some random nigger kid for no reason. Still, community service should be the maximum sentence for being an asshole.

I knew Georgia was not the Georgia I've known and loved after the MSM projected them to be a swing state.

free speech protects you from government censoring you, it doesn't protect you from someone pressing charges against you for threatening them with guns and trespassing on their property(astroturf)

How do we help these guys? That's fucking bullshit.I hate niggers but I deal with them in public because I have to but this is fucking retarded.No one deserves time for saying a word. Will I be arrested if I yell cunt at a feminist rally?

Unfortunately, Israel and Saudi Arabia aren't officially enemies of the US.

Yet.

This concerns me. This is a precedent case, this case can be used to subvert the constitution.

That's just fucking nuts. The ACLU has helped neo-nazis in the past and should step in on this one. Not that these people are neo-nazis, but the ACLU has helped in similar cases before. First Amendment related things like this.

Really, user?

wouldn't want to fuck with this guy.

TRUMP INTERVENE DIRECTLY PLEASE

can confirm, this state has been taken over by outsiders

Also anyone else seeing a benny g ad below?

Didn't read the article I see.

Lynch yourself

No, but he can utilize the NDAA to make this judge disappear in the middle of the night, and hold him in Guantanamo Bay indefinitely without counsel.

An official pardon wouldn't be necessary after the first judge is NDAA'd. On appeal, the next judge will probably decide it might be in his best interests to render the correct verdict.

Best part is, he couldn't even get impeached for it, or really even held political responsible. When people questioned him regarding the judges disappearance, he could simply say that he doesn't know what they are talking about. There is no way to officially access that information.

After all, the courts have already ruled that only parties directly damaged can bring forth a suit vs the US government. And since the original judge has no legal counsel, he has no way to access the courts as the only party directly damaged, that pretty much leaves the situation in limbo.

Politically, it would just be a conspiracy that Trump NDAA'd the guy, with no evidence to back it up.

Let's not forget this massive weapon that the establishment handed Trump, from their hubris in 2011, thinking that they would forever be in control of the federal government. They basically handed Obama the ability to secretly arrest anyone he wanted, for merely being suspected of being a terrorist in the president's opinion. And to hold them secretly, indefinitely. Trump should really consider this when dealing with, pretty much everyone who stands in is way.

Might be a lot of communists and cucks who just simply disappear.

Trump intervenes and judge is deported

oooga booga where dem white wimmenz at amirite.

Justice dubs confirm pozzed GA is going to pay for this

Same shit's happening in my area, people move here because its cheaper and there's less tax. Then they proceed to vote to make it just like the state they fled from. I've added carpetbaggers to my day of the rope list at this point.

what you said offends me.

What you been smoking, user?

Pottery.

Christ. I hope they appeal.

kek, never gets old.

Oh boy, somebody has to shop him so his eyes are really close together please.

GET for shoop.

I'd assume that there's a huge /fit/ overlap with Holla Forums

Read the thread, looks like they are dumb enough to accept taking it in the ass by Uncle Schmuel's lackeys.

8/fit/ maybe, cuck/fit/ is filled with real life faggots. I'm personally a Holla Forumsla/ck/ that can't quite go all the way towards /fit/ because physical condition. Either way it's strongly recommended to be both /fit/ and /k/ ASAP, without the faggotry.

FUCK OFF NIGGER LOVER ALL NIGLETS ARE JUST FUTURE NIGGERS THE ONLY WAY TO STOP THE MURDER IS BY KILLING
>>>/gaschamber/

yes, probably. I never said Holla Forums wouldn't be able to defend itself. I didn't say Holla Forums had no muscles, I said we aren't the type of cannon fodder to be used to clean out ghettos. "dumb muscle" if you want me to be more specific.

Fucking why though? This makes me even madder.

Checked.

This is community service at worst, what the fuck are these retards doing not appealing?

Gun to their head maybe? Threats to family? Can we get any court footage, are they being drugged?

Holla Forums is a board of peace, FBI

They're demoralized, possibly without realizing it.

The key word is terrorism. Racists are terrorists now.

Please exert yourself to understand the context of my statements.

Not going to fight it, eh? So are the kikes paying random trailer trash to go out there and set precedents for them now?

If this shit doesn't get overturned it's all the reason you need to buy a rifle. Skip rent for a month if you have to, shit's getting too real to be nofunz.

I'll admit that the guys in the trucks are total retards. But they don't deserve 15 years, let alone 20. They don't even deserve 1 year. They should be fined, at worst.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK
>>>/cuckchan/
Emebed related is the disgusting shit he tried to fool that user with, warning its ultra-degenerate.

No way this won't be overturned. That judge is a complete fucking idiot.

This wasn't even bad. I've done worse in front of cops and nothing bad has ever happened.

Bill did nothing wrong

(((outsiders)))
gee one wonders

>myajc.com/news/local/douglas-county-confederate-flag-case-sentenced-lengthy-prison-terms/6cDtrxkl9Q7ILElPhGqd6O/

DEAD JUDGES CAN'T MAKE STUPID RULINGS

wow fail.. sorry had the link copied

There is such a lack of context to this whole situation. I can guarantee these folks didn't just single out some birthday party. I wonder what actually transpired.

Here you go user.

In a perfect society, animal control would have been called and the niggers detained, instead of what happened.

There is not way this should have happened in the first fucking place. BUT IT DID.

Let me reiterate. IT FUCKING HAPPENED.
They just jumped over that fucking line in the sand and said FUCK YOUR RIGHTS. Fuck that shitty piece of white trash paper. You will bend knee.

Hoping they provide 'cover' and back track isn't good enough. Not unless they nail this bitch judge to a fucking tree for treason and undermining the very legitimacy of the judiciary itself asap. Having it 'overturned' still sets the precedent that such a blatant undermining of the nation can be done and nobody will do a thing. The nation is dead. Long live the empire of slaves.

Animals are cute and are safe near white women. Niggers aren't. It's a big difference.

Actually he can. You just have to ask for a state pardon first.

Here's the mp4 in case it gets taken down.

There have been shorter sentences for pedos

You guys are retarded. They were brandishing firearms. Regardless of your stance on the flags and calling people niggers, we can all agree that threatening random people with shotguns isn't ok.

These two were probably public defender welfare whores. Public defenders barely do their fucking jobs either for lack of caring or incompetence.

The sad part is we need people like these two who don't have to worry about a criminal charge to push the window further right. That's why they are trying to lock anyone against leftist agendas up for tens of years.

They will hurt their flow of goybuxs though. Have to help communists, faggots/pedophiles, terrorists and kikes to be PC nowadays.

Proof? Also what if its a open carry state? how can you brandish if you are already open carrying

The movie is Steel Toes

Niggers aren't people, we've got video and no guns, brandishing doesn't come with a 20 year sentence.

So he's a spic?

N I G G E R L O V E R
I
G
G
E
R
L
O
V
E
R

Your time is coming Jamarcus.

>>>Holla Forums

You have to go back, cuck.

go back to Holla Forums

They weren't charged with brandishing. And there's video evidence which shows that they were not brandishing. Maybe that video evidence doesn't show the entire event, but regardless they were not charged with brandishing.

Try again.

Dubs confirm niggers are below literal pieces of shit

Two words come to my mind, they are synonyms to damplabours.

Jesus Christ what happened to the Georgia I know and love. We were once the deep heart of based Dixie. I would expect this type of shit in Atlanta or savannah but in bf nowhere? There should be a based judge on this saying "fuck you niggers quit chimping" this is absolutely disgusting tbqh famalam. I have a fucking old Georgia state flag on the front plate of my truck and I see them all the fucking time where I live. Christ even the high school here has kids with confederate flags flying from the back of their trucks and they don't get shit for it. The niggers here actually stopped caring because they know their place. I hope this is a suburb of those two aforementioned cities or I'm going to spurg out.

The USA is no longer a civilized country.

This has all the hallmarks of another false flag. They tried to ban the flag with the last one, expect to see this shit all over the place once they hash out the narrative.

Where's your proof kike? Some kike journalists saying they did?

Smells like someone needs a shower.

There is no right to "feel free from fear."

And yet gangbanging niggers get 5 years with parole after 3

This shit makes sharia law seem tame by comparison.

I can't even comprehend this by any metric. This is like throwing a molotov cocktail at the fireworks factory. Do they really want war? Is this an actual provocation by (((them)))? Is there any shred of sanity still left in the world?

Can you imagine the same in britcuckistan or germoney? But with nazi and ss flags? Would they get the death penalty?

Yeah I'm not buying the whole "dey wuz wavin gunz n sheit" narrative. These poor fuckers got nailed by a kike judge most likely or even a nigger judge who filled a quota.

I presume the judge knew this and just did it to fuck them over with legal fees and so on. Hopefully this judge gets sacked.

The judge should decorate a tree.

Trump better deal with these fucking judges before we do.

Literally what the fuck is this this isn't even fucking legal judges cant just sentance people for shit that isn't even a crime

They won't get 20 or 15 year sentences. Just fucking watch.

Fuck off commie.
>>>Holla Forums

Good work, hotpockets.

where are all the hard talking southcunts now?

Go back to cuckchan and take your anti south d&c and cancerous memes with you.
>>>/cuckchan/

freedom of speech doesn't mean what people think it means

it has always been a reasonably-limited freedom

it does not mean you can just say whatever the fuck you want whenever you want

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHILLING

Fuck off you nigger faggot

I know, right? You can't just hurt people's feelings and get away with it!

it doesn't really matter whether you agree with it or not, it's how it works

Is there a bail?

GET THE FUCK OUT YOU NIGGER

It's possible they'll appeal in the end and get off or with significantly reduced sentences. If they do go to prison though, expect them to go full skinhead. You think they hate niggers now, just wait until they're stuck with a bunch of them. Anybody got the Webm of Bane freeing the prisoners of his new army? Maybe Trump will do that for them some day…

t. spic faggot who masterbates to pretending he has visigoth blood so he can rape the blue eyed woman on the bus who thinks he is creepy for wearing naruto clothing in his mid 30s

Also, check my 1313 dubs family.

MODS

Till people say fuck your shit FBI. Since we are going to get 35 years to life for saying nigger what fucking reason would we have to not shoot you on sight or even just show up at your house and have a little one on one time.

Not like there is much of a difference in punishment is there. You faggots dont follow the law anyway, why the fuck should we.

He's right, you know. It's illegal to yell FIRE or HE'S GOT A GUN or something similar in a crowded theater. It's inciting panic.

The freedom of speech is specifically meant for making it legal for people to speak out against the government without fear of censorship. That's pretty much it.

You're just making yourself look like an idiot now.

How silly of us, we were so caught up with being libertarians that we forget the asterisk in freedom*

Fuck you nigger lover. The law should always be biased against niggers so we put their monkey ass in place.

It's in the constitution, faggot. Unless you think the constitution was also written by (((them))).

How dumb are you?

You are eligible for bail before your actual court case is heard - usually after your plea.

They were tried and sentenced - they were taken immediately for processing to jail.

Although, since the spic and his white girlfriend already apologized and bent the knee, I don't even care to send them some commissary money.

The judge needs to go. He should be everyone's #1 target right now. He needs to be doxed hard.

Go take a look at that shit hole and don't come back.

wew lad

I hate niggers. That has nothing to do with anons acting retarded about the freedom of speech. It has a very limited purpose.

zog bot getting worried about what we are going to do it seems.

Blaming an interpretation some judges made about speech on the constitution some how limiting anything. You are absolute shit tier faggots now, whats next, blacked pic spam to distract us?

28 years is outlandish. At most a week (I'm sorry, but last I checked, threatening people was against the law; also, don't you have something better to do then fuck with a kid's birthday party? It's kind of cringeworthy).
I still want to bail them out, though. As I said, that long of a sentence for something so meek is yuro-tier retarded.

Did you read that in your Mexican America for Niggers history book? I bet you think only MILITIAS are afforded rights under the second amendment too.

Literally "how do you do fellow nazis"

Douglas Circuit
Judge William Beau McClain
8700 Hospital Drive
Douglasville, GA 30134
Work Phone: 770-920-7417

Home address: 5474 Holly Springs Dr Douglasville Georgia 30135

I'm sorry I don't find the need to learn the judicial process. And anyway, what else are you supposed to do but bend your knee?

I want cuckchan to leave

stop being an autist, were fucking mad right now. you can correct us later

please someone 7.62 this traitor.

You keep saying this like it's true.
It wasn't a kid, it was a nigger.

You forget to write, "UGH" inf front of that sentence and add another three "…" at the end of that sentence lefty scum.

They didn't have funs. Reading comprehension, try it faggot

I really don't like them, though.

Nope, I think the 2nd amendment applies to individual citizens.

Fine fine. Faggots are being stubborn as fuck about it anyways.

Just be quiet please

Reported.

Then leave. You are too dumb to be here. It's real basic shit, but you teenage dum dums can't be bothered to simply google basic arraignment procedures.

Case in point

They have been sentenced and processed to serve their sentence, they are now wards of the state.

Leave.

Fuck off nigger internet defence force
AMERICA WILL NEVER SURRENDER FREEDOM FOR YOU NIGGERS

I DON'T THINK IT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL TO CALL NIGGERS NIGGER, FOR FUCKS SAKE.

Fuck you nigger lover you said they should not be threats against muh poor niggers

Then why the fuck did you say freedom of speech has a "limited purpose"?

even if it was, 35 YEARS?????

I guarantee this faggot has sentenced some dindu to less for a crime that actually had violence.

I dont care anymore. Let the FBI come visit me again.
This judge and his family deserve the worst.

He's just a NIDF Shill.
report him.

Not a single white name in there but he looks white. Wtf?

*NIGIDF

SOON

Because hes an autist. They constantly correct people around them. Its one of the many reasons they get beaten or ostracized.

I hope you get raped by a pack of niggers.

Because the original purpose of it was primarily to make sure that it was legal to speak out against and protest against the government. That's why you can be fired for saying stupid shit about your company on FB. Because freedom of speech doesn't extend to all aspects of life.

They're adapting, we'll just have to get better at spotting them.

Checked. Kek confirms he is a NIGIDF Shill.

Pic related. He will gas the niggers but only if you post no rights for nigger migrants.

see this

I told you about autists

I'm not a shill of anything you stupid asshole.

go play minecraft, grown ups are talking

NO RIGHTS FOR MIGRANTS

wew

Fuck you nigger. You told me i shouls be raped by niggers? Only cuckold degenerates would imagine that degeneracy.

dude youre arguing with a kid

ANY ANONS IN ATL????

You accused me of being a nigger lover. It was the best I could come up with.

*should

I know

You have to go back
>>>/africa/

Apparently you still don't understand faggot.

This has delegitimized the judicial system. That means the courts no longer hold authority. That is what this ruling has brought about. There are no longer ANY legal arraingnment procedures which are legal. If the system would like to retgain its authority and legitimacy of authority it must free the victims and jail the judge and prosecutor immediately. That is the fact of the matter at hand.

The destruction of the constitution, of which this is a clear and apparent example of such, renders all authority by the judicial nothing more than authority by point of the gun. Strangely enough in America we got guns too.

You are too fucking stupid to hear the very real and building rage over this incident. Go fall back on judicial proceedings. It doesn't save anyone when the mob decides fuck you. And to me it seems we are about to take this example out among the normal faggots and use it as a rallying cry. Even normal faggots understand this one.

You want legitimate proceedings? You better go arrest a fucking judge tonight faggot.

Civil issue, and covered under the right to freely associate. Not criminal, not relevant. Whatever you're being paid, it's too much.

You're an embarrassment to me. You look like a fucking bitch in heat, and if you get raped by a pack of niggers, it will be your fault.

Stop watching nigger porn you filthy degenerate kid

THIS SOUNDS LIKE A JOB FOR AUGUSTUS SOL INVICTUS
He must have some spare time now that he's not running for US Senate

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Augustus_Sol_Invictus
twitter.com/senatorinvictus
www.invictusforsenate.com

You datamining can fuck off

mfw people are this new

Meanwhile you can't refuse to sell flowers for faggot weddings as a Christian business.

my bad

I'm not a fucking shill. I actually fully agree with the sentiments of this thread. I was just being an autistic nitpicker like that other user said. I can't help it sometimes.

The God Emperor has had some trouble with judges already, this gives him AND us yet another reason to "reform" this country's judiciary system… by ballot or bullet. Remember though, this is a board of peace, and none of us condone violence, except ironically or out of jest! :^)

YOU HAVE TO

If Trump ever goes Caesar, I'm enlisting

you're right though

Next you're going to say we can't yell fire in a theater. Kill yourself.

damnit, /Holla Forums/legaldepartment/ just showed up guys.

And you don't seem to understand…
SHOO SHOO NIGGER LOVER

You can if it is empty.

:)

you also can't commit fraud, perjury, etc

there are many cases where simply saying words is illegal

t.anti freedom nigger

do you want to be a libertarian? you're on the wrong board

Are you fugging gidding me

Fucking REALLY?

>>>/africa/

national socialists want the government to have the power to do whatever the fuck it wants… then complain when the government doesn't respect personal freedoms? doesn't make much sense

if you want national socialism, here's a perfect example of it. Some crazy judge running wild with no moral oversight

WHITES ONLY

Whatever type of "fun" you want to have, it's best to not announce your exact plans here, considering so many friendly alphabet agencies browse with us, even in this very thread! Just food for thought!

Holla Forums is more supportive of a meritocracy, or the idea of a benevolent dictator.

WEW LAD
>>>/africa/

good luck with that

the national socialist government that you want and the national socialist government that you get might not be the same thing

you are trying real hard.

but didn't anyone ever tell you not to go full retard around an gaggle of autistic user's? they can spot a phony a mile away. And you know your boss docked the last shills pay for being found out.

YOU HAVE TO TO BACK
>>>/africa/

that's not very descriptive

some people might think that a benevolent dictator outlaws hate speech, others might think that a benevolent dictator considers hate speech to be free speech

W E W

wew

GO BACK

normal fag with shit understanding of politics thinks he can jump on the nascar 500 of political boards and not get mocked incessantly. Nigger, at least lurk enough that you can upgrade that tricycle into an unicycle before getting in the middle of our discussion. Lurk more faggot.

Its like you got your political understanding from the history channel or something. never mind not bothering to figure out what we are rather than what your little piggie mind assumes.

seriously. contemplate then do a suicide. and post live stream.

Dubs confirm he should kill himself and stream it.

wow you sure said a lot of nothing

it's like you don't understand that it's not logically consistent to be a national socialist and then complain when the government does something that you don't like

Niggers kill whites and get 3 years in jail.

28 years is ridiculous.

Yup we might want a National Socialist government that exterminate non-whites in white countries and all Jews but we might get is the extermination of all non-whites including Jews globally.

TOP KEK JUST GO BACK
>>>/africa/

you don't understand you have been found out and are now the object of our ridicule and scorn while we cool off after reading such rage inducing bullshit from (((your))) government.

We get a lot more than you understand. You however really need to post that live stream of your an hero'n for posterity. Then we can get back to raging about some nigger/kike judge and the destruction of our nation.

or maybe you'll get locked up for 20 years for saying the word "nigger" by a government that has almost as much power as you've always wanted it to have

I won't, dumb ass nigger. There are so many loopholes and ways around it thanks to kikes that they won't catch me before kikes are all dead.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Please tell me that I'm retarded and the legal system doesn't work like that

I hope they appeal like hell
Their sentences are bullshit

You know Spain is in Europe, correct you low information load bearing imbecile?

You are a fucking idiot. Go outside more

This is a shit ruling by a shitty judge, and would make for some equally shitty precedent. Overall, a pretty isolated incident, but one that still shouldn't stand.

NO RIGHTS FOR MIGRANTS

oh you know the truth already user. we all know the truth. doesn't matter if they get off on appeal. the precedent is there now. smile. we are on mr bones wild ride now. no getting off this one alive.

Seriously, Spaniard-bro, you better let spic mean anything in Americas south of the US, otherwise you'll get flak and have retards call Iberian not white

YOU HAVE TO

You should find someone to help them appeal this case. There are several lawyers you could send a tip to.
If you'd read the article you'd have seen that the two people who are going to serve prison time have 3 kids. Help those kids get their parents back.

stopped reading there, you are aruging like a Tor poster.
I am not "arguing" the legitimacy of the court system, I am informing you teenage faggots about SIMPLE PROCEDURE.
Investigation
Charging
Initial Hearing/Arraignment
Discovery
Plea Bargaining
Preliminary Hearing
Pre-Trial Motions
Trial
Post-Trial Motions
Sentencing
Appeal

These individuals are now incarcerated, Sentencing is over. Next comes an appeal.

lack Reading comprehension and thin young fag skin make you a low quality Holla Forums poster, maybe yahoo comments are more your speed?

I want this judge to feel the repercussions of his poor decision. Let's get his information and disseminate far and wide, to everyone. That's step one.

wtf I love niggers now

REPORTED SO YOU CAN GO BACK

I say that as a burger. All beaners have got to go and so does all half-breeds. Then, whites will be an absolute majority. Fucking census is so vague on ethnicity that a mulatto can declare itself as a white American and so can sand niggers and kikes.

Go back NIGIDF
>>>/africa/

TIL letting niggers off with less time (even pardoning cartel leaders like king nigger) for serious index crimes benefits the nation as a whole compared to what these people did.

"muh all white society" is not an argument for big government, which always has and always will be the enemy of the people.

Correction. The two people with the longest prison sentences have 3 kids.

Some of the other ones got shorter 4 and 2 year sentences. IDK if they had any kids ore not.

Jews are not white, nigger.

YOU HAVE

Wew, it's time to put away the keyboard lad.

Where is the official cuckchan pepe list faggot?
Didn't happen shitposter
Not even close to an effort post - but anything longer than 5 lines is tedious for ADD teenagers.

Filtered and reported.

>>>/liberty/ and you're retarded. Small government is Jewish.

GO BACK

I repeat, GO OUTSIDE

reported

YOU HAVE TO

All corporations are controlled by kikes, lolbergs give power to corporate kikes. Fuck off and kike Jew. Either go to >>>/liberty/ or your ass is eventually getting doxed.

real descriptive. I'm sure everyone would always 100% agree on what that means, in every scenario.

You've been hanging out in an echo chamber for too long if you think that phrase has any value at all.

If you want a government that gets to do whatever the fuck it wants and then justify it with an empty phrase like "it benefits the nation as whole" then this is exactly what it fucking looks like.

All corporations are controlled by kikes, lolbergs give power to corporate kikes. Fuck off, Jew. Either go to >>>/liberty/ or your ass is eventually getting doxed and put on our list.

YOU NEED TO GO BACK

In a kike controlled society.

Checked.

is this what passes for political discourse in this echo chamber?

fucking noobs

GO

I've read elsewhere that niggers were pelting the truck with trash.

They were in nigger territory. There are nigger laws there to throw gangbangers in prison for a long time. Those laws instantly got applied to white people as soon as they were passed.

They were at a public park. What do you think actually happened? All these niggers dindu nuffin? Watch the fucking video. They are still chimping the fuck out as the whites were apparently being forced to leave a commons so it could be enjoyed exclusively by non-whites.

I think he's in France making a documentary.

Yeah, real National Socialists were big fans of the Bavarian Soviet Republic because like it had a government or something.

Damn you are fucking retarded.

nice

No kikes in an all white society

>Either go to >>>/liberty/ or your ass is eventually getting doxed and put on our list

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo

ever since the beginning of the presidential race, Holla Forums has been dead.

No, it's what happens when a blatantly anti-white shill shows up and expects to be taken seriously.
You have to go back.

G O B A C K

What the fuck? "Hate speech" is a fucking crime now? These people are being ripped from their families and freedoms and having their lives ruined forever because some niggers didn't like the color pattern of their sheets? Fucking what?

Race war TBA when???

I have never seen a white person do shit against white people in my community, all violent crimes came from fucking immigrants who felt entitled to what whites created as a way of life. Only drug possession was criminally prosecuted towards whites in the town I live.

Nice pasta but it's not an argument.

So you admit nobody was hurt or injured? Ok thanks.

American here. This looks like fake news to me garnered to encourage people to not speak their minds.

Lawfag here, they will most-likely appeal the decision, the appellate court will review and see if the lower court was doing what they were supposed to do.

besides, I'm not even trying to argue about violent crime.

H I V E M I N D

Are you guys gonna keep REEEEing and responding to b8 and shills or are you going to be proactive and report a civil rights violation to the DOJ and/or dox the utter cunt of a judge? If this doesn't get nipped in the bud we are at the point of no return, full Cohen Act territory.

Yes, arresting/convicting whites that are more productive than niggers are better for the nation because mean raycis words. Also I guess nation doesn't mean anything at all even though it is tied to the people and culture. I guess throw out your identity like a good goy and be tolerant because your nation isn't anything except dirt even if you know, it was originally for whites only before kikes shoved the immigration act through.

YOU HAVE TO DO IT

Will it be worth it to file a DOJ complaint? The couple seems to have been demoralized to the point of not pursuing appeal, if they do not file an appeal is there any recourse without direct action by the couple?

I'm not anti-white. How am I anti-white?

It's pro-white to point out that neo-fascist principles can and DO get used against the white man

Why not both lad?

Jews aren't white.

Lots of shit we invented gets used against us.

GO BACK

So rather than informing anons ITT you reply with a useless attack on their ignorance? You then are the fool.

As for protected speech, political, hate, and commercial speech are protected under the 1st amendment and upheld through precedent over the past two centuries. However hate speech can't
1. Incite directed violence
2. Be spoken in a situation wherein the capacity for violence exists (riot, certain rallies, gang meetings)

Please read the Brandenburg v Ohio case as it will help you when arguing with ill-informed liberal reactionaries.
law.cornell.edu/wex/brandenburg_test

As for calling a nigger a nigger, this is protected speech unless the group members were klan members that within ten minutes of acting, openly declared a desire to kill niggers. Brandishing a weapon doesn't cross ino the realm of free speech legislation, more on grounds of private v public property firearm restrictions and state v federal firearm legislation. Based on the details of this case and the judge's statement, the decision will be overturned if appealed.

you want strong government? you got strong government

arresting/convicting whites for saying mean words wouldn't happen in libertarian society

It's pro-white to point out that neo-fascist principles can and DO get used against the white man

Thats why you retaliate against kikes, subversives, and nonwhites with the same "neo-fascist principles" until they are crushed, driven before you, and you hear the lamentations of their women, you fucking faggot. Should we not use firearms in war/armed conflict because the enemy uses them against us also? Kill yourself,

THis is preposterous. How the fuck is the AMerica? How does free speech cover niggers yelling kill the police and kill whitey but not this?

GO

as if it wasn't obvious a few posts in

fucking retard

Seriously what the fuck is up with this board lately

If this is true somebody needs to get in contact with them and convince them to appeal.

Just GO BACK

Have the couple decided to appeal? If not is there any process for appeal without an attorney filing on behalf of a client? If they are too demoralized or ignorant of the law to pursue an appeal it is our duty to the 14 words to try to contact these people and inform them of their rights and the recourse available, don't let ZOG bully them into prison and set an absolutely disgusting anti-white precedent.

It also wouldn't happen in a society free of kikes and niggers.

you have to go
BACK

I was responding to the faggot explaining that "ebul fascist principles" are a good thing, forgot to greentext his faggotry, sorry.

you just apologized to a nigger-brained moron that can't figure obvious shit out. He should be apologizing to you.

No problem, friend. We all make mistakes like NOT GOING BACK.

JUST GO

it would in a left-libertarian society, which is also the kind that tends to get strawmanned here. quit being a fag, you're making the rest of us look like retards

No, I'm making solid arguments about the dangers of handing too much control to the government while retards spam nonsense.

These dumb kids don't seem to understand why their politics will get used against them every time, but if you have something to add to the conversation then feel free to say it.

Likely they are being gagged or threatened with worse conditions if they decide to appeal. The judge now has his reputation on the line and the potential for debarring, such that he will use all backchannels available to ensure they they accept his vision of justice. You must remember the intimate relations trial attorneys have with judges and clerks. For a local attorney to turn against the judge, he must be willing to commit career suicide in hopes of gaining a heavy coin purse at the end. They will hope the press dies out within a week, constituents forget about the ruling, while slowly liberty diminishes alongside the continuance of the corruption of the court.

GO BACK AND MAKE THEM THERE

Convicting and arresting whites for saying mean words wouldn't happen in a fascist society either.

The only people that wouldn't be allowed free speech would be communists, union workers, feminists and other degenerates who undermine the backbone of society, not your average asshat.

If you're mad that john the ethnic englishman called you a Polack, a fascist judicial system is not going to care. Nice strawman, though.

it just did

quads have spoken

fuck you faggots, I win

JUST GO BACK

Then we have to make sure the press doesn't die down and the constituents don't forget.
Also this
Pic unrelated.

NOW GO BACK

Fuck you. Atlanta is run by niggers. The case will be thrown out in appeals court.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

This had gone on for multiple days, longer than the duration of the video. Threatening someone with a gun in a separate incident is probably what got them the sentence. I don't want to think that Georgia would be the state to set a precedent for setting hard limits on free speech.

It is still worth a shot to reach out to them or to contact the DOJ about false imprisonment/civil rights violations.

I have been trying to stop a race war since 2014, but I realize now that it's inevitable.

I have tried to ask Holla Forums to consider mercy but I know your enemies will show you none.

I regret that death comes soon. I hope you guys win. I love you, Holla Forums. You NatSocs are the only people who never betrayed me. Niggers and faggots are loyal only to themselves. Time for the White man to stand up.

Buddha bless the warriors.

YOU HAVE TO GET THE FUCK OUT

Is that the actual conviction? Is there any primary documentation on sentencing? I don't want to waste my time trying to get and appeal or DOJ intervention if it isn't an actionable violation of free speech rights. Source?

Is this the designated America YES! thread?

Kek bless you, user.

The judge needs to be taken out. Yanks are fucked 20 years for waving a flag? That is some britbong tier shit.

May what must be, be.

threatening and killing niggers should be legal

I'll have to give that a read

This.
Niggers don't have any rights legally speaking by the constitution anyway

I'd prefer a coordinated response en masse, like the ranch standoff a couple years ago, but I don't know how many people would be willing to entangle themselves with someone who went screaming "nigger" in public.

You wouldn't have anything because you would have open border and anything goes for shitskins to come and take because hey it doesn't directly harm me, free market, NAP, and all that. Shitskins turning your country is overly fine because hey they are just using the law to their advantage so you can't complain, right? Lolbergs are crypto kikery.

why do they smack their lips all the time?

Turner Diaries is good too. Some people think the ending is too crazy to be considered realistic. But we all need to have our dreams sometimes.

in my state. kansas, spics are mexicans.. or any human this isn't nigger or asian or arab. technically all humans outside of America are A-rabs

Its not realistic enough, nigger.

pol orchestrated prison break when?

who was advocating more government power? I recall you shitting on a libertarian and then implying that a libertarian society wouldn't have this problem

you immediately ruined any truth in your quads by self-referencing them,
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

GO BACK

we wuz weather underground and sheeit

Elaborate. Because WLP was very wise and predicted how the FBI would use electronic payments and ID to track people and a whole lot of other stuff too.
The first two thirds of the novel are basically the Order carrying out domestic terrorism. The last third is global thermonuclear war and genocide. That escalated quickly doesn't do it justice.
Not saying I didn't like the novel it's just some people think it gets to crazy.
But what did you mean?

dylann first just kidding fbi :^)

Fucking hellfire. That's like chapters 1 through 23 of the Holla Forums manifesto…before he started crying, anyway.

There's still time if Trump goes full deportation and quarantine mode.

Our one superpower is viral information, not murdering judges or anything like that.

When you can figure out how to get them out without realizing the you-know-whats.

*releasing

Also
Top meme quality

I meant that the truth is even stranger than fiction, my friend.

Let's not resort to jewish tactics. This is why we fight them in the first place.

We don't fight them over tactics. We fight them because they're hellspawn and want us dead. I'd do fucking anything to kill them all. I'm completely mad.

No need to feel so sorry for them, they can just try again next life. ^^;;

Agreed. Your enemy sets the standards of battle. If they will do anything to kill you then you have to do everything you can to kill them.
Otherwise you will learn if you take half-measures.

Correction.
You will lose if you take half-measures.

Good. Keep that energy for the happening, user.

Apart from other news articles saying the same thing this 2015 indictment is all I could find. I'm unfortunately not very familiar with legal stuff, and I don't live anywhere near Georgia. It doesn't seem to actually mention anything about someone waving around firearms, though.

scribd.com/document/284608142/Confederate-Flag-Case-Indictment

Yes. This is the real problem here. The judicial is broadcasting that it needs fixing at a time when "fixing" is increasingly likely to be bloody once it starts.

And the kids, if they end up in foster care, will be abused.

I needed that laugh, thank you user.

Could they be any more obvious?

The sooner the White race reclaims the six pointed star/hexagram the better.

I don't want it.
All i see is evil when i look into it.

still salty over Trump I see

Dubs. The world is a dream you project. You see evil only where you put evil on it.

To a nigger, niggers killing whites isn't evil.
To a NatSoc, killing niggers of free your race isn't evil.

Everything exists within the eye of the beholder.

Checked. You are probably right, friend. In the future we will see if we can reclaim that symbol.

Assistant District Attorney David Emadi detailed how the group had gone on a drunken, two-county rampage in pick-up trucked laden with Confederate battle flags through Paulding and Douglas counties over July 24 and July 25.
Emadi said the group threatened African-American motorists, yelled at them and walked up to one of their cars with a gun. They also threatened African American shoppers at a Paulding County Walmart and at a convenience store.“

archive.is/Ciu7W#selection-3629.0-3633.226

stop pulling the BLM bullshit.

the guy is a dumbass and threatened people with a gun.
Dude shouldnt go to jail for that many years but he should still go to jail for like 3 and then a year on parole or some shit

Dont understand why the woman went to jail given that all she did was yell out nigger.

Half-nigger reporting. It's because our lips dry out faster, and when they do dry out they become noticeably discolored. It's a temporary solution until we can apply more chap stick. Mine aren't as bad as full-niggers, so I didn't develop the "smack lips" habit, but I still occasionally lick my lips if I feel them start to dry out. It's worse in the winter.

LOOK AT THIS FAG SHILL IP HOPPING SO HE CAN GET HIS 0.005 CENTS

This isn't your video. Take it down or I'll report you to the original owner.
:^)

Post proof there was a gun

Im not a shill asshole.
wtf am i even shilling for?
i havent even read 90 percent of this thread.

im only going by what the article claims the court claimed.
If its proven that that was bullshit then ill get mad.

It's pretty common on this board. At least 90% of the regular posters are self-proclaimed national socialists

When? You recall wrong. Quote the posts

Get out, nigger. You'll be the first to be gassed for stealing our genes you filthy subhuman. Your continent will be ours
>>>/cuckchan/

hahahaha
Its an embed from youtube you dumbfuck

obviously from your retarded post

here's another 0.005 cents

Shoo shoo lolberg

Good for you, fam.

Niggers shouldn't be in school country. Imagine how beautiful this country would be if ghetto culture never became fashionable and exported. Now you go to some remote island and the locals have gold teeth and nigger music, carrying guns, calling themselves gangsters.

Imagine a world with no ghetto niggers.

Seriously imagine it. It would be fucking Shangri-la compared to the current reality.

These "people" aren't human. They aren't fucking sentient. They have no loyalty and offer us nothing. They can live in their ooga-booga jungles or they can die. They aren't giving us any rDzogs options anymore.

OK.

School = other
RDzogs = third

Why is the fat nigre at the end barking?

*imagine a world with no niggers at all
ftfy

hey open borders faggot, try talking your way out of spic cartels peeling your face off
WAIT GUYS YOURE VIOLATING THE NAP

Mods hand out bans for an occasional shitpost, but an actual HALF-NIGGER admits he is here posting and he is not instantly perma-banned????

WTF is going on here?

you are either:
A. a person with downs syndrome
B. a woman
C. a nigger
D. a bot

all that autistic screeching, it's beautiful

This. Ban him or we'll lynch his nigger ass.

you have to go back

Why would there be cartels if drugs were legal? People would just buy them at walmart for cheaper

I looked up the definition of "sentient", it says "those that perceive or are aware".

I looked up the definition of "perceive", it says "those who understand".

Everyone in here understands niggers.

Everyone in here understands niggers can't understand.

As far as I can tell it is not spiritually incorrect to slaughter them en masse.

Prove me wrong.

Pro tip:
you can't

Oh you anarch…err I mean lolbergs are so funny

no shit. Don't know what that has to do with advocating more government power, just who is controlling it.
k

after talking about limited freedom of speech and someone jokes about freedom,

My bad user
i thought you were responding to me

i apologize for being rude

I accept your apology m8.

That's what national socialism is

I went back and looked at your posts by ID and suddenly realized
OH SHIT I'm being a dick to the wrong person

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK
(checked)
Don't worry about it fam. It happens to the best of us.

and every single one of them is a shitpost

you haven't posted a single thing of substance, just spamming chinese cartoons

filtered

shut up autist

Very edgy, saved.

Y O U H A V E T O G O B A C K

Case 1: Libertarians want to destroy society via allowing child abuse and all drugs.

Case 2: Libertarians just want a traditionalist society with less government but fail to realize without immigration laws this place would just become a socialist hell-hole via mass immigration.

Either way, whether they want to or not these lolbertarian faggots will destroy any nice-to-live-in society.

who's cucked now, faggots?

shut up britbong

here have the color version

at least I've never had an African president

if there was no welfare all the niggers would just starve to death, whether they were born here or they immigrated here. And then they would stop immigrating here

libertarianism favors the white man

lolbertarianism is a jewish meme

Hey I never asked to be born as this. As far as I'm concerned my sole goal in life is to ruin the institutions, ideologies, and overall kikery that led to my creation. Besides, I mostly been lurking since long before the first exodus. My total post count is probably under 100. I'd thought I'd just pop in to offer insight on the nature of the nigger.

Maybe some aspects of libertrainism. But only with boarder control. And only in a white society.
Also having welfare in an all white society might not be that bad because the welfare system wouldn't be abused the way it is.

Isn't welfare used by a majority of whites already?

GET A LIFE, BIN THAT KNIFE

At least i've never had a literal mudslime as the mayor of my capital.

Noice, what's this about anyway?

They NEVER all just starve.
pic related

that's just a restatement.

Case 3: Read your Hoppe

boxing

GO

You're ok, user.

Sounds ebin.

I don't have the numbers in front of me right now. But as it stands right now welfare is a system that takes white wealth and gives it to brown people.
Overall it's a net loss for whites. Birth rates of whites are suppressed due to taxes to pay for welfare. Birth rates are suppressed by social security taxes. Money goes to illegal wetbacks and blacks who pay no taxes to subsidize their kids.
Some poor whites get assistance, but the overall effect of these government programs is a browner country and white displacement as it encourages the poor to have the most kids. And in multiracial America, the poorest and dumbest are the brown ones.

Just as ebin as Gurren Lagann in my opinion (not an eva fan)

(checked)
Are there any qt female characters in it?

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
also

When we have the ability to create a white society then we can have an AnCap state. I'm pretty sure that despite some of the flaws I personally think exist in the idea of having such a limited government, if it was a white society thinks could probably work out.
If it was all negro, then liberia or somalia is the outcome.

Topkek

some but theyre all side characters

This has got to go to a second hearing, the purpose of free speech is to protect unpopular speech, waving a flag and saying nigger isn't fucking terrorism. Fuck that nigger judge

Hey I'm just trying to convince the AnCaps to align at least temporarily with NatSoc and anyone else who understands the importance of ethno-nationalism. Basically the only place where you are ever going to see a push for a limited government is with a white society (pic related), so these Hoppe fans better realize they need a white country to have even a chance of getting Ancapistan founded.

???

Gib pic of them pls

Ancaps are and will always be retardrd
Also
Alied with
wew

top kek.

The counterargument they use is that both open and closed borders is a government policy since it involves the use and administration of public property and with a private property society the boundaries of migration would be decentralized and determined by property owners. They fail to realize that Soros or some other kike can just buy up everything and turn it into a defacto ZOG colony full of communism and third world filth, and that tensions between property owners would simply escalate to war, expansionism, and de-facto statist status quo, leaving us back at square one as far as state power is concerned but actually worse since the things that patriots fought for to ensure existing nation states would be ruined in the process. With that said the expansion of the federal government fucks up many, many, decent white communities and needs to be resisted, Waco and Ruby Ridge being prime examples. Since the current status quo is ZOG, fighting against it and dismantling institutional power is justified, when there is a more pro-white or at least not completely anti-white system in place fighting against it is tantamount to treason and needs to be violently crushed. I support small government currently simply because a small ZOG is less cancerous than a big one.

Something radical has to be done to the judge and his whole family.

fun fact: Mayor of the District of Columbia has never been white
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mayor_of_the_District_of_Columbia#List_of_mayors

Maybe it's pointless to reach out. But if you look at the data it is clear you need a white society to have a ancap society. Whites are the only racial group that favor limited government over big government.
NatSoc and AnCap are opposing worldviews, but you'd think that intelligent people could put aside their differences and stop their countries form being overrun by paco, tyrone and street-shitting pajeet.
Because unless those guys are dealt with neither the NatSoc or AnCap guy will get what they want.

Okay FBI-kun ill get right on it, seriously though anyone have dox on that kike judge yet?

I really hope you lads kill yourselves.

Britistan still has it shit. Washington is not owned by a literal islamig gommunist unlink londonistan

Does that mean revolutionairy socialism would work if its white?

Also checked

Agree completely. We can't all be separate white ranchers hiding out waiting for soros to send their third-world army to pick off each of us. We need to come together and get pro-white governments to defend our land or we'll have nothing.
Also yes. As of 2017 (CY + 2) Wiemerica small government reduces the ability of the state to take white wealth and give it to poor people (mostly non-white). Also trashing social security is a good idea as it just rewards people who don't have kids and need the gov't to look after them in their old age.

Nigger areas vote for niggers. Really activates my almonds.

I think we non-americans are allowed to have fun sometimes as well

This is him.

Not saying we'd be at peak humanity in a white commie country (no space pyramids n'sheit). I'm saying if my only two options were East Germany under communism and Venezuela under communism I'm choosing the white country.
Even if there is cultural Marxism and super totalitarian people in charge, the white country is less likely to have the violent crime and problems caused by low-iq people. No jungle-blood machete murders and favelas in the white commie nations.

ctrl-f "eighth amendment"

Come on guys.

We should disseminate who this judge is so the public can know what he did to these people. Normies may thing yelling a black kids during a birthday party is mean, but 20 in prison years will seem extreme to many of them.
Also does anyone fall for the bait to commit violence against public officials meme? Doesn't everyone know that this is how the FBI gets you and also that that shit is against the board's rules?
I mean if you want to do violent shit, don't plan it or talk about it here. If you do that you're either Law Enforcement or just retarded.

this isn't 1943 anymore, we all joke about ancaps nuking each other over sound waves so why do we assume conventional warfare could even occur in libertarian paradise? Why does every anti libertarian/ancap argument start with wars that can't even happen due to MAD? the answer is that these are hundreds of years old arguments and not your own thoughts, as outdated as international freetrade and horse drawn carriages
why are we assuming these shits are still alive? These along with the rest of the untermensch are the ones we'd have to remove to even get a libertarian society

No amis allowed party when?

I agreee. If DDR still existed it would be a strasserist/natsoc state now though.

Pic related.

“Members of the group pulled out a shotgun and pointed it at the victims,”

Read the article, you fucking niggers.

t.NIGIDF

they were not charged with brandishing though, which is an actual crime unlike shouting nigger in a public space.

I'm in agreement with you here.
Here's what I consider to not be FBI-traps:

FBI traps:

If you are planning violent acts here you'll either:
A. Get this board shit down
B. Be walking into a trap.

So say violent things sure, but plan your individual violent things somewhere else. Not on a friggin' anonymous image board.
What am I getting wrong here, correct me if you see a flaw in this reasoning?

Checking your own quads negate them you attention whore.and America isn't even close to Fascist

Agreed, gotta secure a future for white children first.

There's always going to be some warfare just like there will always be nukes. I don't mind the memes, but there are always some spergs who take them as literal arguments.

I would love to have been a fly on that wall to see what proof they had.

sounds right, also they like to suggest things that would be terrorism/wmd shit. Spot-the-fed game almost always involves direct violent threats against specific people or explosives of some kind

Good luck convincing 90+ percent of libertarians ancaps that the JQ factors into their autistic liberalism. Only good ancap is Christopher Cantwell since he understands the JQ and that an ethnostate will be necessary before anything remotely similar to an ancap society can be implemented effectively.

Hearsay.
I bet you also believe in the Holocoaster.

Agreed.

Only murder or high treason could land you a sentence like that in Europe, so no. It's worse.

Georgia user here as well

JUST

Actually living around niggers is a quick and effective way to red pill someone or at least open their minds. Even as young kid before I even considered things like this, I always knew black people were different, the difference then was I didn't hate them for it. But I always knew when my mom took me to like the park or something, the black kids behaved way worse and smelled worse. Liberals who live in cities and states that are all-white enclaves have no real grasp on the true nature of the nigger. Everything they know, they know from movies or their one well-behaved black friend. They have yet to see how they act in groups or been to a nigger neighborhood. And if you really want to take the ultimate nigger pill, spend time in jail with them and understand how they work as pack animal. There have no sense of camaraderie with other niggers as a white man would with his fellow whites. They steal each others shit because "gibs me dat", so sense respect for themselves, no sense of morals, no sense of worldview outside of themselves. They won't fight you one on one, they will only fight you in packs. And if they won't do that, they'll do some cowardly shit like punch you while your asleep in your bunk. The worst mistake we ever made was allowing these fucking locusts into the US for free labor.

Honestly, I am open to the ideas of a libertarian society but defeating ZOG and the 14 words comes first, only time it is worth discussing is after we have an ethnostate free of kikes. It is really not a priority compared to the 14 words and the JQ which will involve seizing state power for pro-white causes.

Who?

This so much.
Life is the ultimate redpill

WEW

To elaborate, I think discussing violence is fine. If anyone tried to hurt me or my family I'd use violence to stop them. Similar thing with nationalism and as a white American, white is my identity. My family is many different European nationalities.
So I have no problem with violence or discussing violence. But I don't think anonymous image boards should be used violently target people at specific times or places. That's either the FBI trying to catch you or it is something that will get the boards shut down.
If you want to plan violence, that's your problem, but don't plan blowing up X building on Y date here. This ain't the place.

I guess Mike Brown had his hands up too right?

Yep i whole heartedlly agree.
Also doxing is fine too tbh as long as its not explicitly "kill this guy 1!! xD"

cantwell and doesn't really get much of the jew shit and will bitch out on setting standards for our side, his TRS influence is too strong. He does steer people towards better ancap influences then most.

I come from the redneck anti-gov gun side of libertarianism, and the jew awareness is spreading steadily.

Nah, just calling a spade a spade. OP left out vital information, like how they threatened to kill kids. All for 1488, but how exactly were there people helping the cause? They were acting like low IQ niggers themselves. I don't feel bad for these untermensch.

Did i hear somebody say TRS?

That's the fault of the retards who can't go and read the details. Also muh PR.

gas yourself. how does this justify for 20 and 15 years?

The only kindness that is possible to show a nigger is death. Anything else just delays their misery. Stop being cruel and allowing niggers to live miserable nigger lives, user.

How long until hurting feelings on social media gets you 15-20 years in jail?

The only way to stop the murder is by killing

Yes. If you do not kill a serial killer they will keep killing.

Welcome to life.

I always wondered why those astroturfing the boards for Trump never mentioned the Confederate flag situation, it's almost like Ameriburgers love spending all day calling Swedes cucks and every other European out for American/isreali control over their governments, but the Confederate flag is a historical flag of America and not one user seems concerned this recent rape of their history and heritage has taken place unchallenged.

Trump will either return the Confederate flag to the whitehouse or America remains kiked

That's fine if you want to say that. I was just referring to people who make specific threats against people here.

Even the Buddha cannot lay down beside a rabid dog without being bit.

I do not want to say this. It is just nature.

Some street shitter says justice was served.

They're political prisoners. A local court in Georgia ruled that foreign ideology be imposed on them. Georgia has been under occupation since the end of the war between the states. These occupiers Jews and traitorous whites have have sent millions of aliens into our state to annihilate us. My 4th great grandfather was a Confederate soldier in the Georgia infantry. I crave race war. These people deserve to be put to death.

Should we create a petition for what happened to these guys?

This.
Anti-Confederate Flag is code word for Anti-America

The "neo nazi" they helped was a jewish plant, the tribe will never help anyone but it's own.

Life is hardship and disparity, hunger and consumption. If it were not, these things would not exist. Stop seeing them as problems and start seeing them as challenges to be overcome. KEK favors the white race. Hitler did nothing wrong. It is time for us to consummate Hitler legacy.

I would rather the world be nuked than see the last White child get raped by a pack of wild niggers.

Either decency puts a stop to the monkeyshines and Jews or the world becomes a kike-controlled hell worse than it already is.

Buddha is on your side. I promise you that, anons. I promise.

I care deeply about the Confederate flag. I'm a Southerner. It's not just our symbols that they're destroying. They're also destroying us. What they're doing is forced on us from the outside. You can be guaranteed that this judge is a transplant from some yank shithole. All of this has been imposed on us by force and the federal government has had to use military occupation to see it through.

I don't call Swedes cucks or make fun of any other countries.

This is beyond unconstitutional. This impedes upon the first amendment. If anything it should have been distrupting the peace that is all.

But terrorism? Street gang terrorism?

Fuck that. I pray to kek that the DA and judge get what's there's for pulling this bullshit.

Kill yourself immediately. If some nig threatens you and your children with weapons, do you want him back on the street in two weeks? Ten years? Same applies here faggot.

Knock knock, motherfucker.

This smells fucky, like political theatre. Caricature grade racists, childs birthday party? Impossible, illegal sentences, no appeals?
Pure kabuki.

Well my autistic ass is going through all her tweets. M8 I'm on some Blair Cottrell shit. don't play with us some user will make his bot army will your worst nightmare.

Same here.

Soon.

The fallacy here is that you equated human life with nigger life.

I always thought this was a meme. It is not just a meme. You are entirely correct.

Fuck my sentence structure is bad I've been drinking to much crown royal. My bad lads.

>>>/britpol/

>>>/4chan/

we need more information

Piss off m8. I'd smack you right in the jabba.

Oy vey, we must shut it down fellow mod Shutitdownovitz!

My best tweet: archive.is/c08EV LMAO. "that's not me and that's not him. I would never walk up to you and say those words." yeah cuz y'all some pussy racist ass hoes.

Hi, I am Raina, glad to introduce myself.
i'm a junior at UGA pursuing an advertising degree, with a studio art minor focused on photography/videography.  i love to read, write, and make art.  i'm also into hip hop, photography, and social activism. i hope to work in the music industry once i graduate, doing something along the lines of artist promotion, brand recognition, creative marketing, etc.
based out of the athens/atlanta area.
‘’’moving soon.’’’
‘’’email: [email protected]/* */ FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME

Twitter @ryyeee archive.is/JQnOB RAINA - hip hop, bengali, art, social justice. photographer/videographer.
IG: @rainazafar (private) archive.is/7PA4y - RAINA BLACK LIVES MATTER. lil bengali baby. hip hop head. i like to read, write, and make art. 👼🏾🇧🇩 photographer/videographer.

The attachment video, this piece is a short video project I made in 2016 for my contemporary videography class. this work was meant to conceptually deal with the negative view society has towards girls exploring their sexuality the same way guys do. it is normalized in the public eye, media, and even in conversation for guys to be sexually promiscuous without a problem, but for girls, it is highly criticized and frowned upon by many.

My tweets,
archive.is/pelIT I don't wanna be normal
(…

facebook.com/DouglasCoDA/
Read the comments here people are pissed over this verdict it's clearly unconstitutional

Where's the ACLU in regards to this free speech violation?!?

What the fuck is this crap

You know what to do lad. Amplify this.

The dox of the DA and judge would be nice.

you are right about the lolocaust

Douglas County Courthouse Judge William McClain 

can we have a full page screenshot of the rating page?

I'm meaning their residential addresses and phone numbers.

Working on it lad  
        Judge William Beau McClain  
        8700 Hospital Drive
         Douglasville, GA  30134
        Work Phone: 770-920-7417 

Working on it lad  
        Judge William Beau McClain  
        8700 Hospital Drive
         Douglasville, GA  30134
        Work Phone: 770-920-7417 

Be careful they can use the same terrorist laws to fuck you over.

Be creative and vigilant these are murky waters that we wade through now.

wgacriminaldefense.blogspot.co.uk/2011/09/douglas-county-probation-case-makes-new.html?m=1

Seems like a corrupt Judge actually. I can't believe I'm going to defend the meth junkie here but this was clearly an illegal search and seizure and this same Judge said turned around and said the seizure was legal. Man was stopped in public, cops performed illegal frisk. Nobody debates this frisk was illegal. Then they find drugs. Gets tossed out. They then use this situation to get a warrant and find more drugs in his home. These drugs and this warrant should be null and void

The only thing I've posted is public information regarding his office number for those who'd like to complain or write a letter of complaint :*)

This same judge convicted a Muslim woman of murder and she sent him death threats via the mail.
creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2014/04/22/georgia-muslim-murder-suspect-pens-threat-filled-letters-to-area-judges/

Lmao

The judge and DA are terrorists. What they did to these activists is inhumane repression.

>Judge William I love Superman because he 'helps people' McClain…

The real question is, when is armed revolt against the jews and their media acceptable. I'm not sure I'm there yet, but I'm getting mighty close.

I don't have a problem with this. The judge is scum for what he did this time.

Believe me, anyone who knows the justice system in the united states understands that what the DA and judges do is beyond criminal. They squeeze the accused into taking plea deals.

The only people that can actually go to court are those that have money or are charged with more serious crimes and even if they are found innocent they leave bankrupt.

Judges and DAs have too much power and need a wake up call.

No doubt, but he has a history it seems of harassing white people in general looking through his cases. I see black men with robberies who get 10 years probation and one year in prison from him. A white individual seems to get 5+years for the same crimes.

Must be a Georgia thing…
youtu.be/WTWdP5DMdsM?t=7m33s

It is. You can also get charged with "prowling" here, which is more or less just walking down the street.

We set the niggers free. We gave them the right to vote. They fuck ed white girls, became doctors and lawyers, but they still won't stop being dirty, worthless niggers.

It is going to end in violence because niggers are too fucking stupid to take a hint, shut up and act civilized.

Ty judge, you dumb, dumb sonofabitch, for pushing the White race further to independence. I hope this judge keeps it up until Whites are forced to free themselves from the kike menace once and for all.

All this does is accelerate the path towards the final solution.

Whether the judge was responsible for admitting evidence from illegal search and seizure or not doesn't matter. He still had the drugs whether the search was illegal or not. If he's letting blacks off the hook that's an entirely different story. If he's doing that I do have a problem with that.

The main problem with this judge is that he's using his power to imprison white activists with decade long sentences that have broken no laws. BLM gets to run around screaming about killing cops and their own actually carried it out their threats last year in Houston.

But some white activists he imprisons for 20+ years on terrorism charges for waving a Confederate flag.

It's not just the judge the DA most likely ordered the punishment.

Not too mention it was the DA who brought up terrorism charges.

He's the real kike.

Time for the return of Los Pepes.

yelling and putting flags on your truck is activism?
I wouldn't defend these morons at all if this wasn't likely made up by niggers and if their sentences weren't outrageous.

hahahahahaahahaha

It's activism according to the meaning of the word, although, they didn't do much. It's light activism. They were protesting what's being done to the Confederate flag.

If light activism gets them 20+ years what do you think serious activism would get them?

No one on this earth cares more about muh FBI CIA shit than right-wingers. Antifas plan their shit out on Facebook and Twitter and no one gives a shit. To say that people should be planning things in private or not online is nice but it's still a way for lazy faggots to offload their responsibility to actually do something. I doubt anyone is actually even planning something. Not in private and not online. The right is a bunch of fag ass soccer mom pussies.

What I don't understand is how this gets you 20 years in prison but black lives matter terrorism gets you gov.support??!!

Kikes.
Now you understand.

the judical system is politized as fuck
king nigger has been busy corrupting the DOJ to communism tier

Thats "white privilege" for you goy.

As has already been pointed out, there's more to this story than waving a flag and shouting "nigger."

And there's no such charge as "racism," you can be sued & fined for discrimination in hiring practices, etc., but you…as an individual or private club…can be as racist as hell, with no consequences (as it should be).

Apparently, at least one gun was involved & it was used to threaten the lives of others. This falls under terroristic threats (and always has, it is not linked to any post-9/11 terrorism laws).

It is also possible you could be seeing some "inciting to riot" violations as well, seeing as this was done publicly & with clear intent to rile up niggers.
Remember, the media will spin this sort of thing to make it APPEAR as though there are some words it is illegal to say in the U.S., but that is simply untrue.
If you do not threaten anyone specifically with bodily harm or death, if you do not publicly lie about someone to smear their good name, and if you do not use your words to directly incite the public to violence, you can say anything you want, you can espouse any idea you want, political or otherwise, and you can support any philosophy you wish, even racist dogma.
No government agency can stop you or arrest you…if any attempts to do so, you can quite successfully sue them, and then it's payday.

Post proof that there was a gun.

how does this make up to a life long sentence? it doesn't. the justice system is kiked.

/thread
OP is a FAG

There's no weapon charges in the sentencing so there was no weapon. The niggers lied about them waving around a gun. If they had been doing that they'd have a weapons charge too.

In a couple of years that "kid" will just be another nigger who makes rap music about wanting to fucking white women and murdering the police.

giving niggers a bad birthday party now gives you a life sentence?

Then I see this being appealed to Trump's new federal judges, I see those being persicuted by the judge as walking free, and I see a number of lawsuits against the state going forward.

If there was no evidence of terroristic threats presented, but a jury of niggers said "guilty" anyway, then the next step is the appeal, to get the case out of that particular state & in front of courts that might be more honest.

No law can protect you from dishonest government, and if the appeals don't work, then you're simply being fucked over by a gang of armed thugs. And when your government becomes a gang of armed thugs, it is time for a revolution, with the bodies of those thugs piled up like rotting mountains of flesh, along with the rotting corpses of their families & children.
Yes, that's how a revolution is fought, nobody cares about honor or the innocent, everybody suffers, everybody associated with the enemy dies.

If the courts decide to fail us, then they reap the whirlwind…the dice they're throwing are sticky with blood, and carved from the bones of their own children.

Fuck off, kike.

The only evidence of threats is the niggers yelling threats at them as they drove by.

So, this is the angle. McClain is an Islamaphobic enemy of Mohammad. He put a mentally ill good moslem women in jail because he hates moslims.

Why get 30 years for harassing a "criminal in a black cape" when you can get your local Mosque to do it?

Let's meme it.

I saw this on the news last night, started ranting to my family. This is horse shit, they're literally facing 15 years for calling niggers… niggers and waving a confederate flag! Since when is any of that against the law? And they claim they pulled out some guns too. Well guess what!? Even if they did it's NOT AGAINST THE FUCKING LAW.

To be honest, it was a dumb-ass move in the first place. What did they hope to accomplish, besides making whites look bad?
You say there was no gun involved, and that there were no firearm charges.
The firearm charges might have been plea-bargained out, with the DA going for the more serious terroristic threats charges…this is common.
And if you have a throng of people willing to lie about you pointing a gun at them, this is evidence from witnesses, but evidence from witnesses is certainly admissible in a court of law. People have been executed on witness and circumstantial evidence.

It was a dumb move, and not entirely protected by the Constitution.
I wish our substandard, piece of shit schools would bother to teach people what our rights entail, as it seems that most people have no clue about who & what they protect you from.

You cannot harass others nor incite them to violence without being arrested on multiple charges. You CAN make a speech, during a licensed rally, using any derogatory word you want.
You can own firearms, but you cannot threaten your neighbors with them, nor shoot anyone you wish without just cause (self defense or the defense of others).

These individuals find themselves in a situation where a large number of "people" claim they threatened the crowd with a firearm. They claim they didn't. But this places them in the position of proving they didn't, as eyewitness testimony indicates they did.

Perhaps they should have videoed themselves doing this? To prove no guns were involved?
But then, they would have been providing evidence of themselves harassing others, which is a disturbance of the peace and unlawful.

And how are YOU so very sure they didn't have a shotgun with them? How do YOU know they didn't point one at the crowd?

Play stupid games win stupid prizes

Its completely bullshit don't get me wrong but these people are as stupid as the niggers they attempt to annoy. We live in an era of feelings

Terroristic threats are against the law, yes.
And it is a serious charge to threaten the lives of others.

Kill yourself. All they did was go attend a rally at a park and the niggers there chimped out. You defending this disgusts me.

They need proof they threatened to use the guns or pointed it at them. None of that was on video. They say they're trying them against a law pertaining to street gangs or something like that, as well.

It sounds like they're just denying everything in court.

20 years for terroristic threats for threatening someone with a firearm, Eurofag.
YOU, on your side of the pod, can't even provide facts facts about the holohoax nor criticize the invasion of your countries by Muslim hordes without being arrested for it.
And you can't even own firearms without your government's permission.

Your very name means cucked.

Bullshit, you're an asshole.
I remember this case, they were not at any rally, they were driving up and down a suburban street, disrupting a kid's birthday party, bellowing disparagement, while hanging out of the vehicles windows.

At the very least it's harassment, and if they DID point a gun out of the window it gets VERY serious.

Not if 20 witnesses swear under oath that they did.
This is what people don't understand about burden of proof.
Witnesses are considered proof.

http www douglascountysentinel com/news/mcclain-i-love-superman-because-he-helps-people-judge-touts/article_82335c9a-8582-11e5-b769-2326f2ddd9cd.html

maybe the judge thought he was superman helping people. you know, trading them, for these. of course, a judge that thinks he's superman might not be, well, sane…

Hi from halfchan niggers.

Can you imagine a group of 15 whites showing up at a park and threatening niggers for no reason with guns? Do you seriously believe this happened? If you believe that happened you're an imbecile.

What happened was they were in a Facebook group called "Respect the Flag". They decided to have a rally at a park in Douglasville and didn't know that niggers would be there. Niggers happened to be at that park. While they were having the rally, niggers came and disrupted it and called the police. Police came and told them to leave. They left.

Not long after they were all arrested on terrorism and gang charges after the media called a witch hunt. It was their civil liberties that were violated. They are political prisoners. All they were doing was exercises their supposed rights to protest. And what do they get? Decades in prison.

You don't know what happened. The birthday party wasn't held on a suburban street. It was in the same park they held the rally.

Why aren't any of the pro-Trump fanatics on this board coming up with any gameplan to try and steer Trump to saving the Confederate flag?

Now trump is in office why is the Confederate flag being banned completely ignored here?

I would've thought that was one of the main key motivators during the last election campaign.

"Shifting the Overton window to our side" was what the movement professed to be about, and not in the sole direction that zog dictates while the campaign was in full swing, yet since Trump's appointment all we see is more grandstanding against Iran and an entire cabinet full of neo-con kikes.

Isn't it about time Holla Forums put its energies into trying to shift the Overton window our way?

What if they both had witnesses though

The thing is the left is overreacting to Trump, not us. They are responding appropriately to us, because we are an actual threat. But Trump doesn't deserve the hate he gets. So this pushes normies to us because it's an obviously unfair situation.

If normies think Nazis really are a threat they won't go right. If they think nigger terrorists and bathroom trannies are the threat, then they'll go right.

We have pushed things so far that accelerationism is actually working.

So whatever Holla Forums does should be done covertly.

user I live in a small Texas town, I don't have to imagine it I get to live it every Sunday morning when good White people are going to church. The town square is a beautiful place to enjoy some people watching and let your mind wander.

Bonne chance that all those 20 witnesses were black park dwellers.

can you provide some sources for people getting arrested for critizising the ethnic cleansing? because this could become a problem for me in the near future

Oh fucking hell, now I have to read this. Already loved Turner Diaries.

No one gets me fired up like WLP and I aint even a burger.

They can put your kids in foster care, take your home and put you in prison, all if you say you dont want immigrants in your neighborhood twice on the internet. Youre allowed to say it once, in a fit of rage, but twice is a habbit and then they take your kids.

Anyone who sits idly by in that country while peoples kids are taken away for their parents disagreeing peacefully with immigration would be executed by their ancestors as traitors, if they had the chance.

I want to hold Lain's hand and kiss her forehead.

This will fall apart on appeal and hopefully give the country the kick in the arse it needs to purge anyone who supported this sentence.

i dont see YOU posting piss-on-niggers-and-hang-them OC, you think you can do better faggot, go right ahead.

Killing a nigger would get them less time.

fuck off kikes, this is embarrasing to watch. also ironic shitposting is still shitposting

im back for the explosions :^)

l-lewd

This. Kill them all.

Y O U H A V E T O G O B A C K N I G G E R L O V I N G K I K E S

Yea this.

The one starts to think. With Muslim judges there wouldn't be as many men getting fucked over on divorces. Wait, there would literally be none.

YOU HAVE TO GO
BACK.

once you go black you never go back :^)

JUST GO

Top kek even in the UK they don't get sentences that long.
I hope they appeal to the decision.

Georgia user as well. Need to move to texas or something so I won't go to prison for blowing a hole in a burglar

Aqua is best girl

I wonder if these judges realize that this is making people lose faith in the justice system and the incentive to turn themselves in.

I mean what does a white man have to gain when they will be charged with racism and given life sentences? They have better cause to run or even just shoot because their lives are ruined regardless.

People don't normally get sentences lIke 20 years for rape or even murder. And we've seen 3 cases where people are at at least facing those years for crimes where they didn't kill anyone. This honestly sounds like something straight out of the Turner Diaries.

Pleb
you don't have to go back

help me fill my konosuba folder plz

This is all you'll get you nigger.

PRO TIP, Northern Mexico has lots of Mennonites, Mestizos are part Injun and Spaniard, do the math here retard.

No, I'm never "going back", I was born here I despise my parent's home country, and thanks to my father's last name nothing outside of a genetics test can oust me.

RACISM ISN'T ILLEGAL

LEFTY ACTIVIST JUDGES NEED THE FUCKING ROPE

Sadly "hate crimes" are a thing, so they were probably charged with a "hate crime", not racism.

IT HAS TO GO BACK

YOU TOO SPIC

Telling niggers to kill themselves isn't illegal, it's free speech, unless they want to cause their own holocaust that badly.

Good luck finding me, nice shit taste in feminist anime btw. Watch something more masculine, like Hajime no Ippo, Real Drive, Texhnolyze, VOTOMs, so on and so forth.

It shouldn't be, but due to retarded hate crime laws a good Jewish or Proto-Jew lawyer can fuck you over sadly.

Super heroes are right up there with pornography in terms of harmful effect on society, I'd say.

Go back to fapping to "the Golden One" you literal faggot.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACKKK

Shitting on the constitution is, and the kike judge is definitely in contempt of that.

The problem here goes deeper than just a coon enabling judge.

www.fbi.lelgov/investigate/civil-rights/hate-crimes

"Traditionally, FBI investigations of hate crimes were limited to crimes in which the perpetrators acted based on a bias against the victim’s race, color, religion, or national origin. In addition, investigations were restricted to those wherein the victim was engaged in a federally protected activity. With the passage of the Matthew Shepard and James Byrd, Jr., Hate Crimes Prevention Act of 2009, the Bureau became authorized to investigate these crimes without this prohibition. This landmark legislation also expanded the role of the FBI to allow for the investigation of hate crimes committed against those based on biases of actual or perceived sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or gender."

Also friendly reminder that the Alphabet Soups and LEO are not your allies, tread carefully around them.

GO BACK
>>>/hwndu/
>>>Holla Forums

Not him, but I agree with the feminist anime propaganda.

A lot of people are making the assumption that we are not already in war time, that we are not a nation occupied by an invading force, that Jewish laws and the Jewish legal system hold legitamacy, or that laws protecting non-whites and punishing whites should be tolerated.

In short, we're already in the midst of the race war. The old rules do not apply, and will not apply until white nations are once again under the full stewardship of whites. No mercy for the enemy, wherever they may be. This is survival. Honor is to be demonstrated between brothers, not the racial catastrophe that is currently metastasizing within most Western nations.

YOU HAVE TO
kill yourself.

This.
ZOG isn't a epic maymay xd.

this.

Very soon, all will have moved on and forgotten but the precedent will still stand (and will be shared by jewlawyers). As sentences will pile up, it will be normalized in weak minds before you even notice, once again.

This kinda seems like false flag
It's just such a perfect evil racist scenario like it was dreamed up by a nigger
And now it sets precedent unless they go for appeal. How convenient

Not if the God Emperor has anything to do with it!
SOMEFAG MAKE A WHITE HOUSE PETITION

You're not very bright, are you? If you're going to make a petition then you have to actually make a physical one.

keep posting explodey girl

once you go black you automatically lose all respect from humanity and become a whore

It may as well be, moloch cultists are afraid of white people speaking their mind and undoing their subhuman subversion.

Fix'd my typo there.

TWEET THIS SHIT AT TRUMP THEN

checked.

Hi alpha

Well keep on shitposting then until someone with Jewcial media does so.

We've had shitloads of people speak out in defense of the confederate flag, anyway. It's definitely part of our history to preserve, but it doesn't belong in the White House. D&C kike depart.

lewd

Nice dubs but i'll have to disagree. If it pisses off niggers and is a part of american history it should be.

Welp. There goes that legal precedent. It is now illegal to say the word "nigger" in Georgia. No votes or anything; just one evil kike judge setting an unchallenged precedent.

Hate samefagging my post but as an addendum, but for those who have been memory hold, or are slow on the up take, I'd like to add the following;

They want to make espousing such views just as risky in the confines of one's own home and the web as it is in real life. So the best vector for this crap is by targeting communities such as ours under the bullshit pretense of cyber bullying. It's some real dystopian shit going on, and I can see why the vast majority of folks on Holla Forums are done with democracies in any shape or form.

This.

It can be everywhere else. Lots of things are part of American history and not in the White House. Look at Hillary Clinton.

TWEET THIS TO TRUMP

not buying it. If you respected the south's history and embraced the confederate flag it would piss off niggers and make the United States more United.
Who?

The South can fuck off with their secessionist bullshit. The confederate flag has no place in a seat of government of the nation the confederacy meant to secede from.

That's what i was trying to say you nigger. If we want them to stop that "muh independence" shit we need to respect their history. It's like you want us to lose the racewar.

Joke's on you. The revolutionary government isn't going to go around checking last names.

It's going to seize immigration records and birth certificates and wholesale revoke the citizenship of migrants by national origin and their descendants. People with one or more parents from a non white country will have their citizenship revoked first before anyone else. You can set up software that can filter out millions of those people within days.

You'll literally be one of the first to go.

And people who bitch about hate crimes just because someone said something bad to them are literally subhuman. That includes spics, kikes, niggers and chinks.

This basically. Nothing substantial will come of this, partly because of the stigma still attached to the confederate flag and "hicks", even among white nationalists. But mostly because there simply isn't any will to action yet. People still have far too much to lose.

You are though

SOMEONE TWEET THIS TO TRUMP

Sounds like a bunch of disgusting cowards.

HE HAS TO GO BACK

Y'know, when you continuously spam the same retarded memes, it makes me think you have the IQ of a nigger, and it makes me all the more want to listen to the anons who at least attempt to use reasoning in making their point, even if I don't agree with them.

go back
you have to do it

Only the illusion of comfort.
It would have hurt a lot less to fight back 20 years ago. And it will still hurt a lot less to fight back now than after Trump is out and the next/final globalist puppet is installed in the White House.

We will never lose the race war, we don't have to capitulate to the memory of secessionists as though they were right to secede by putting their flag in the White House.

Obviously, that has nothing to do with putting or not putting up a flag in the White House.

You damn well know what they're pushing.

I meant stopping those retarded sepratists. My bad if it came out wrong.
There is literally nothing wrong with using the confederate flag and NS symbols as national ones. The true redpill is that both the south and the yanks were somewhat kike controlled. There was no true "good side".

Oh I agree, "illusion of comfort" is a much more accurate way to describe it. If any anons aren't involved in their local chapter of the Republican Party, I'd encourage them to join in order to keep their pulse on what (ostensibly) right-wing people are saying, and bring up shit like this at meetings, even if just to a few people in private. The most basic requisite to even begin fighting kike shenanigans like this is for white people to have a common ground, so they don't shrink away ("eww, but they're just rednecks, not not ME"), so they know they're in danger too.

when someone posts literally the same memes dozens of times in a single thread, they're almost always the assblasted ones. Go ahead and prove me right.

are goons still trying to turn Holla Forums against anime, how fucking pathetic are those fucks?

Jesus christ Holla Forums, some of you cannot claim to want DotR and defend niggers and their babies under any circumstances.

Holy shit

wew lad

Yes. bead75 is a triggered goon.

TWEET THIS SHIT TO TRUMP.

NIGGER LOVERS HAVE TO GO BACK

SHOO SHOO ANTI AMERICAN SPIC

it's part of the runny shit that is "critical legal theory"

So that tells us absolutely nothing

user, you know good and God damned well Trump isn't going to do that. We'll be lucky if he doesn't condemn racism on the next press conference, we'll be even luckier if Pence doesn't start kissing nigger babies on camera (while he's taking a break from cleaning up kike headstones.) These people are getting the shaft, and getting it hard. Nothing we can do.

Nice d&c my man

No one's going to do a fucking thing, so why even bother posting it?

I feel dead inside. Why did I have to live in such a time? Why couldn't I just work a 9 to 5 and come home? Why do I have to see my nation, race, and traditions corrupted and perverted? Is this my punishment? What did I do to deserve this?

educate yourself faggot
https:// archive.fo/E9Otn

Stop being such a defeatist you fag.
There is still hope.

yes, you are. That's the only word for it, when anons are discussing the issue at hand while you impotently shriek in the background. And no I'm not allowing you the satisfaction of branding me a goon, because I have no problem with anime. I have a problem with abject retardation, which means I have a problem with you.

because his name can be added to the dossier of official enemies of white americans. And hell if you're this easily put out of the fight by a bit of bad news, then you might as well kill yourself now.

Go away, kike.

kek.

Sounds like your brain is all kiked up with victim mentality.
WLP can help.
archive.org/details/TheDr.WilliamL.PierceCollectionaudio/072702.mp3

don't hold your breath waiting.

The triggering of goons truly knows no bounds.

you/ we didn't fight back, freedom to live in peace is not free, you'll have to earn it

Why not just give them a fine and be done with it if it hurts their feelings that much, not some fucking prison time. unless i missed something, this is bullshit

Kike judges have gone to pushing state-based bullshit to piss on the Constitution.

You have to back, cancuck

Oh shit I remember this video from last year!

wut

You'll notice how the blacks keep repeating shit over and over again

I remember this video because somebody commented on that and I told them it was normal behavior.

If you choose to ignore the existence of parasites you'll suffer along with your children.

Oh i get it now. Nogs gonna nog.

Pic related.

CAN ANYBODY FIGURE OUT WHAT THE WHITE GUY SAID?!

when the one black guy is saying

One guy in the silver truck backs up, hangs out the window, and says something in response.

After that the one black woman starts screeching incoherently and another keeps repeating

then the black guy says

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK
>>>Holla Forums

Anybody? Sounds like he said

it was two syllabic..

this might have been a major factor in the case, the alleged "threat"

I can ask to same to you you fucking kike.

THAS RITE! THAS RITE!

Blacks are so fucking stupid they repeat themselves to give themselves time to think of something else to say.

autism.

I don't think its a matter of intelligence. The "thas rite!" crew and others are fairly intelligent for blacks, of average intelligence from the white perspective. I also know blacks from personal experience. This is a definite behavior pattern that they do when agitated. You'll notice almost every black in the video is doing it.

I think it might be a social behavior which benefited their ancestors in times of stress. One of the things that distinguished early humans from less successful humans was the ability to coordinate, especially in battle or under duress. Imagine in a heated situation which is loud, you might need to repeat yourself loudly over, and over again, and over again, and over again, like a siren.

Definitely an interesting behavior.

Actually I'm trying to figure out what the white guy said, since he only said it once.

Absolute bullshit. Fuck you. Out of here.

You really overestimate what a 100 IQ is capable of.

(Checked)

Pick one and only one.

100 IQ mental midget detected

Triggered, much?

No need to get ass blasted because I insulted your pet niggers. Are you black? Is that where this is coming from?

Nigger detected
==GO BACK TO >>>/africa/

ASSAULT BASEBALL BATS

Megumin is a whore

Stupid is as stupid does

(CHECKED)
SATAN CONFIRMS BRITBONGS CAN'T BUY ASSAULT SPOONS

Saved.
t.nigger

Self-inserting, my good negroid?

You seriously don't care about the sanctity of your woman?

(heiled)
Hitler Dubs confirm he is a nigger cuckold.

Go back.
>>>/africa/
Fanart created by niggers like you is not cannon.

This sentence is unusually harsh and is meant to cause a chilling effect. They wanted such a heavy sentence so it would be widely publicized. How they were able to justify this was by saying an imminent threat to harm was being made. Avoid threatening people with violence in such a setting, especially if you have a weapon. Don't forget that such things can be used against opposition, and you should press charges and be absolutely ruthless in a court setting. Be sure to listen carefully and remember the death threat they made before attacking you.

If they brandished a weapon they deserve punishment, maybe not this much time but they are criminals. If there was no weapon involved there should be no time

The county Attorney General (criminal prosecutor's office) would have decided the charges and the constructed the case.
This office is led by one (((Matthew Krull)))
EVERY. DAMNED. TIME.

Publically available address, possibly office:

Matthew Carl Krull
Telephone: 770-489-5238

8700 Hospital Dr
Douglasville, GA 30134-2264

He's a Big Guy….

The story of what actually happened is as follows:

The group had just left American Vets Post 188 where they had been given some American flags, Marine and army Flags. Many of the vehicles had American, Confederate, Marine and Army Flags on them.

One of the drivers in the back of the group of vehicles driven by Levi Bush, a 24 year old from Spokane Washington, was flying an American and Marine Flag from his truck. As he pulled around a corner three black individuals threw rocks hitting Levi’s truck. In a panic Levis attempted to speed away and ran over a curb. This act punctured his tire and he got a flat tire. He could not go anywhere…………..Subsequently the group of 15 hung around to wait until he could change his tire. At this point members of a black family that was having a birthday party approached the group and began yelling at the group. At this point both sides got into a verbal altercation. The police were called and then the group left.

At no point was there any intent to appear at the black youth’s birthday party to intimidate, verbally attack or confront those who had initiated the confrontation.

What came next were charges being leveled at the Douglasville 15 in the form of terroristic threats and gang activity. Each of the 15 has been charged with a felony and face serious jail time up to 20 years if convicted.."

John C Jr Hall"