How is it?

How is it?

>the angry nerd is wearing a fedora trilby and giant ear gauges
It's shit.

>The only gimmick is that she's loud and for some reason she has a big head.
>Guy cheats becauseā€¦

If you put Ren & Stimpy, The Loud House, Big FUCKING Mouth and for some reason, I guess Gravity Falls in a blender, then you boil out everything that makes those shows good implying Big Mouth is good you get this asinine shit.

If you're getting banned from Holla Forums again there's plenty of hidden boards and chans where to spam your pedo crap.

fuck off, shill

It's a cartoon, therefore it's bad, unlike Anime that is realistic and moe of high quality.

You don't even have to b8 that hard. This is just truly shit.

Pretty sure /hebe/ is dead.

Gay

iirc the creator of Zoophobia is a writer on this.

Checking Hitler dubs of truth.

American animation is complete shit. Even North Korea can make better cartoons than this.

Another boring kids show where the stakes are obvious, low and none of the kids are funny or unique.

Maybe it'll have redeeming qualities but this isn't a good look.

Hey Holla Forums

Some cursory stalking reveals the writer to be a textbook numale with a twitter avatar made entirely of kidney bean shapes and an activity history that's exactly what you'd expect from an L.A. animator.

Nothing really off-putting but he stinks of industrialized mediocrity. You know the kind.

Also there's something really familiar about the animation for this episode, but I don't recognise any of the animation credits and it's different from all the other episodes.

Man, it says allot that a person would make THAT their profile picture.

Unfortunately, I know exactly the kind. Looking at the picture alone speaks volumes to the kind of insufferable faggot he is and how well he must fit in with the entire gaggle of faggots that currently dominate the western animation industry.

Yeah, no. The sooner everyone working in Hollywood gets outed as a pedophile, the fucking better.

Holy shit, the proportions are fucking horrible.

The animation on their mouth is pretty good, though most of that work is probably done by Koreans. I thought the depressed redhead, who I first assumed was gonna be a sjw type, was an okay touch but it's most likely because she's the only one that exhibited a personality of any kind. Other than that this shit is boring just like everything else pushed as a western cartoon.

The way the MC's faces are drawn is weird. Are they being choked by their own shirts?

They are some type of balloon/human hybrid since fedora addressed them as a group of people referred to as 'big heads'.

looks like trash. why are the main character's heads huge? the perspectives off, and the animation feel cheap somehow.
Im not digging it mate

I thought they were all children at first.

What the fucking hell did I just watch

Holy CalArts Batman! But really though he looks and probably thinks like a fucking sjw get his beta white ass out of there please god damn.

Yep. It's gonna be one of those cartoons that has a wonderful endearing bullshit lesson.

(((White)))

Oh god it's spongebob all over again
And for a good measure they gave this kid ear guages, dark rings under his eyes, and a trilby so that he comes off visually as a douche.
Fuck this show.

>(((WHITE)))

Holy shit, that's literally the cartoon

That's about all I needed to know about this shit.

This alone is proof of how shit this show is

IF I SEE THAT FUCKING MOUTH ONE MORE TIME

The MMO episode of American Dad is still one of my favorites.

Jebus Crow, even Eltingville showed us the RPG in their imaginations.

The state of the animation industry when caricaturing is a dying skill

Really makes you wonder why no one has tried to pitch an RPG-centric show about a group of teen-to-20-something friends playing different games. You could have the social bullshit happening in the 'real world' around the table, while the action, story, and good stuff happens in the game.

I didn't ask for this.

Jesus fucking christ, Did Rich Evans dub the fedora guy? it sounds so much like him. It must be him.

Because, they aren't too loud because they're obnoxiously incapable of talking at a lower tone, they're too loud because their heads are literally bigger.

Yes.

What the actual fuck?

Why, just, why?

sigh

Oh my gooooooood

God damn it. I know he could do better.

This show is offensive to hydrocephalics.

That was a nice treat, but the show is fairly underwhelming. Would love to see him do more VA work, even if it's just his character showing up in another episode.

Why do they do this shit with their mouths nowadays? It looks absolutely horrible and is complete shit for conveying emotion. Like, what is that face even supposed to mean?

That's what it conveys. Either that or

It broke new ground

You know it'd devolve into contrived drama in the real world taking up 19 minutes of each 22 minute episode, and each one following the formula of them resolving the poorly written conflict and playing the actual game in the last 3 minutes in a forcibly heartwarming scene.

If done by the usual clique of hacks and kool-aid chugging faggots, yeah, probably. Shame that there's so little potential left in the animation industry.