Just had the most draining, painful, horrible shit in my life

What are some games that I can play in this horrible situation? Something comfy. I have a laptop so even Pc is fine.

As there any actual good walking simulators that deal with surreal exploration? Something like that would be great

Other urls found in this thread:

ss.fitness/#nutrition
nutritiondata.self.com/facts/vegetables-and-vegetable-products/2476/2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Doom is pretty fun to just run around in, can play it with just keyboard controls too.

The new one is even more accessible. RPS recently published a gameplay video where the writer only used his chin.

pathologic sounds like the latter

DESIGNATED

How can a shit be that horrible?

BIG

GUY

Wii Boxing

FOR

STREETS

yume nikki and facade come to mind.
you can play the original fallouts with just a mouse fairly easily
hope your guts get better user.

this one

Don't shit your pants

Must have had Indian the night before.

Harvest moon like games, turn based rpgs, 4X strategy

i recommend you Age of wonders 1, 2 or shadow magic, Sim City 3000 and uncharted waters 2

MREs, perhaps.

If you've never played Myst before then now's a good a time as any.

DENTAL

STANDING

FROM

Trust me, they can. I ate too much ricotta once, and my shit completely dried up. I spent 15 minutes in the bathroom making faces to get it out.

Pray that you never find out, user.

moddb.com/games/yume-nikki/downloads/yume-nikki-v010
Here you go, buddy.

This is a favorite of mine. You can just wander around at your own pace and explore freely. A friend of mine actually said he fell asleep while playing it with his headphones on, to the ambiance of the area he was in. I've done similar things and have just let the atmosphere of the parts of the game overtake me as I lay back and drift off into various thoughts with my eyes closed. It's very meditative and it can be exciting and fun too, when you decide to explore. The atmosphere is so heavy at times that honestly it feels like the world around me vanishes, and there's only that of the world in the game.

Sound silly, I know, but I've heard of people using this game to relax and help them cope with sadness/depression, so I know I'm not alone with it. Yeah, I sorta sound like a hipster, but Yume Nikki is sort of an exploration toy more than a game with any real solid objective. You just take things at your own pace and have fun exploring the surreal dreamworlds.

Some of the areas are really cool. If you want a comfy area, try using the dark blue-ish door at the bottom of the door area. You'll know what I'm talking about when you get there.

meant for obviously

hopefully he'll just notice better if I throw in a (you) for him or something

I would say that Yume Nikki is better than most pretentious walking simulators out there, is comfy and all the "muh deep story" was made by the fanbase. I've never seen hipsters talk about the game.

Also, if the OP can run an emulator I would recommend to emulate Harvest Moon Friends of Mineral Town, is one of the best Harvest Moon out there and is pretty comfy.

I'm not going to lie I adore the "giant Rorschach test" feeling of Yume Nikki. It's part of the fun for me to overanalyze it and look at it like it's some sort of representation of the characters subconscious or some shit. I've heard theories that Madotsuki is a ghost, mindlessly reliving her death over and over again among others and I find them really fun.

Heck I'm more hippie than hipster, really. I stare off into the distance randomly and I love nature and wisdom-y shit. I might overanalyze things a lot but, it's fun; that's my reasoning for it. I just think it's fun to look at things and think of what people might've meant to say when they made it or what might be going on in the background of the story lore-wise.

I'd sage but I want to keep the thread alive so OP can maybe see the recommendations people gave him.

HE

Personally, my diet consists of milk, beer, potatos, onions, garlic, cheese, fish, frog, beans and lots of vegetables in smaller quantities and i shit easily. did i hit a shit jackpot?

Why would you eat Frenchmen?

They taste like chicken and they're juicy like picanha. Plus it's the healthiest meat in the world

Only plebs don't eat it

sauteed? fried? baked?

Also op needs to play Elona+, you can have your loli waifu and eat it too

Barbaric

Dubs confirm fam
I was joking faggot; I don't have a problem with frog-eating

Kill it, clean it, stab it with your bbc sword or whatever the shit that thing is called and leave it hanging on top of a fire, that's the best frog

I recommend a dose of LSD

Gone Home.
Alien Isolation.
Life is Strange.
Minecraft.
Firewatch.
World of Warcraft.
Dear Esther.
Car Mechanic Simulator.
Stanley Parable.
Scribblenauts.
Metal Gear Solid 23: The Phantom Pain.
The Wind Waker.

are you picking the shittiest games that come up on your head on purpose?

I once held my shit in for a whole 3.5 weeks.

It ain't lying if it's true, my asshole bled a lot that day.
I was only 11 too, quite traumatic.

It hurted like a motherfucker and now my rectum prolapses internally when I go. Good thing is I don't need to use the bidet often anymore and three fingers can reach deep without effort.

Dude. See a doctor. That shit ain't good (literally)

You might have gotten an anal fissure. See a doctor asap before you need an operation.

Trust me

I don't think so. Even if I did I think I'm ok now, no pain no blood. Periodic kegel routines might've helped too.

The 7th Guest
The 11th Hour
9 The Last Resort

Try shitting while having dyspepsia

My insides feel like some set fireworks off in there

HE EATS THE FLESH OF OUR HOLY ANIMAL

user, eat a large case of dried apricots and find out. These things are the devil I tell ya.

Jesus fuck, dude, exercise a little and eat better.

Speaking of shits, a few months ago I had to take these three different kinds of medicine twice a day. And like all pills they give you, they come with side effects, and unfortunately for me, those side effects were burning diarrhea that gave me painful rashes.

My grandma's chihuahua got really bad indigestion from something it ate. I had to throw out a mattress because I left it alone for a little while on my bed and came back to it sitting in a small puddle of bloody diarrhea and died a few hours later.

Why would you do that to yourself?

That made me chuckle thanks user.

You must have felt great after that though, right?

About 3 times in my life my ass decided to go rouge. Each time i would blast liquid shit out like a fucking firehose so hard that it burns my anus. I dont know what causes it but its even more exhuasting/painful when i had severe constipation beforehand.

And the worst part is that i know it probably will happen again.

Man this thread is the shit

Carlos, if you don't shut the fuck up I'll give you a Cleaveland steamer.

You want the Myst series.

That's what you get.

Change your diet to something >>>/fit/ is more likely to approve of. Believe it or not, but what you eat does effect what you shit.

>to something >>>/fit/ is more likely to approve of
I don't think a diet consisting purely of semen and 'roids is for everybody.

>THERE IS A FUCKING WHITE WORM MOVING AROUND!
You should of seen his fucking face.
>I looked on the internet and I think it was hookworms

The actual >>>/fit/ diet is more of a health nut thing. ss.fitness/#nutrition

That's nothing. I once knew a woman that held it for 9 months.

lies

kek

sasuga Holla Forums

A beautiful brown baby boy

shit games for a thread about shitting, I like your gumption kid!

WASH

How is MGSV a walking sim

It's time for a story, Holla Forums
my counter in the bathroom

what a shitty story

Drink lots of water. If you're constipated you aren't drinking enough, or you eat way too much. You can get away with a fibre-free diet if you have enough water.
Anyway, play Crypt of the Necrodancer. It only needs one hand, so you don't have to exert yourself.

just dont listen to the Holla Forums hivemind.

Such is the price of being a literal faggot.

Here's how to avoid nightmare shits in the future:

Drink more water and less soda.

If you must drink soda: get them in small cans (221 mL), it's still less harmful to your health than Dasani.

I have literally never had this much trouble taking a shit in my life because I eat high fiber vegetables every day.

Funfact the shit was caused by a salad that I make all the time

Not even kidding. The ingredients were all fresh too.

Salad isn't healthy. There isn't any nutritional value in lettuce at all, and once you cover it in dressing (i.e. sugar syrup with oil and flavorings) it's lost all meaning as a "healthy" meal. Tasty? Sure. Healthy? Absolutely not.

Locally sourced? Lots of big-name companies source stuff from China and there have been a bunch of products pulled from shelves in Australia because of Ecoli and the like.

Buy local and handwash them if you can. Moralfag out.

nigga wut

Look at lettuce. Look at it! There's fucking NOTHING THERE.

nutritiondata.self.com/facts/vegetables-and-vegetable-products/2476/2

10/10 moralefag

Welp, now I'm hungry.

Are the walnuts activated?

What the hell? Lettuce, a tomato, ,shallot, oil, vinegar and salt. Here, a salad full of good things and no sugar syrup in sight. Throw an egg or two in it and you even have a decent meal.

I prefer to activate my own nuts, it's cheaper than having someone activate them for me.

Interesting.

You do know wine ha ridiculous high amounts of calories and sugars, right?

You're one of those retards who think olive oil is somehow less fatty than other forms of oil and butter, right?

Riven actually works with a virtual windows 98

Reminds me of when I was pissing out my ass for a week. That was fucking miserable, I was dehydrated and could barely do anything

Dwarf Fortress

What is it with amerifats having to ruin perfectly good food with ludicrous amounts sauces, seasonings, and dressings? Vinegar is potent as fuck, and unless you're getting ready to fry your salad afterwards you shouldn't be putting in more than a drizzle or two of oil.

There's a reason that the Mediterranean diet is so renowned, faggot. Try some proper olive oil instead of whatever processed shit-in-a-can you're using, maybe your balls will finally drop.

Pic related, it's my suggestion to you.

Which is why vinegar is sour,the sugar is used in the transformation.

It has the lower bad fats content of most oils,except for some oil which cost too much or are not good in the kitchen,for example almond oil or hazelnut oil.

You are, by far, the stupidest person I've seen all week. I'm mildly impressed.