Kikes Wheel Out Their Retarded Neo-Con Puppet To Attack Trump

8 Years free ride for Obama, one month in Bush is mouthing off about immigration and free press and questioning Trumps connection to Russia. Don't ask for a link it's all over the kike press now
https ://twitter.com/search?q=%22George%20W.%20Bush%22&src=tren

The Coup is in full swing.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/tKrJd
archive.is/hg8AD
archive.is/5onEj
archive.is/g0NVs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump for importance.

Fucking neocohens.

When the deep state started activating, I really thought the Bushes et. al. would be smart enough to keep their mouths shut. This is true desperation on their part.

I thought the same.
Especially W. I could see maybe HW or Jeb! or something, but W? It just comes off as strait up out of character.

Shows the facade of the right left divide in America, argue over small areas, agree on everything else in reality, Bush is now being lauded by Liberals all over the place.

The neo-cons invaded all camps, and their propaganda works very well on Liberals.

Seems like Trump might want to bring up 9/11. That's the only reason I could imagine Bush would want to step into the ring.

They're also in the drug dealing ring.

They know how they think because they're from the same intellectual school.

Dubya? Seriously?

What little footage I caught on Fox this morning didn't really have any serious shit talking, but it was still strange to see him commenting on the current political happenings.

His father, ex director of the CIA made a slit throat gesture to Trump on national tv. Trump is the anti Bush and that is why the revolt. Obama was Bush light with Trannys and diversity, which is now the republican platform. Time to deport Yeb! and Goblina and the kids in reprisals.

For him to even open his mouth one month in is a fucking straight up play, end of story. To comment on Russia? That's fucking treachery.

I never heard too much about that other than Bush senior being heavy into deep state activities which naturally means drugs. I know Bill Clinton ran drugs out of Arkansas however.

I'd have to agree with that. There's no other logical reason for it, and he didn't appear to have gone insane, so…

Bush turned Afghanistan into the world capital of opium.

nah, he is Moochelle's BFF.
https:// archive.fo/uEmb7

he was always shit, except for when he did some publicity events "for the troops"; somehow that was enough for the cuckservatives to gloss over all the fucking garbage from his admin.

And his Father was up to his tits in cocaine in the 80's

The Bush family is firmly entrenched in the deep state. Why would they be quiet? Both Bushes, Clinton, and Obama were good little boys who followed orders.

He is like the anti-Hitler.
Carries out a political career on behalf of the Jews, quits and takes up painting.

I fucking hate GOD DAM BUSH AND TEXAS. FUCK EM

Here's the video you worthless fucks. The comments are cancerous, libtards are actually saying they love W. and want him as President now.

He is a god dam canaanite

Short memory on these shitlibs, huh.

Plus Trump wrecked their shit with Jeb.
Thoroughly wrecked their shit.
They're nursing a grudge.

I think he's more referencing that W essentially went full hermit after his presidency.
Personally I've always felt that W was a retard or something. He had some kind of mental dysfunction. Maybe some kind of aspie?
But his dear old father used him as a platform for his political agenda.

It would explain so much about him

1:20 is pretty funny, Kike Lauer is kind of perplexed on GW saying 'you mattered more when I was President'

Bush, Clinton… Same shit, both dead. Who cares?

You know, fam – I'm naturally and temperamentally a liberal. I have a strong streak of self-doubt, and I'm always willing to hear evidence or an argument that I'm wrong about something. It's in my nature to be suspicious of groupthink and echo chambers. Sometimes, when all of the pieces seem to fall so neatly into place as they do on this Taiwanese flower arranging appreciation board, my inner liberal starts getting nervous. Like, are we really right? Is Trump really doing what's best? Did Hitler, indeed, dindu nuffin' wrong?

And then a bit of news comes out that Worst Bush is criticizing Best Trump, and I feel much better. Literally everything Bush, or Cheney, or Kristol, or the other neocohens say is wrong 100% of the time. Every single time I see them chimp out over Trump, my confidence in our God Emperor increases. Trump descended from On High to upset some kikes' apple carts, and damn if he isn't.

I am reassured. I am comfy. And I am dehumanizing myself and my face. Bring on the New Order; different from the Old Order.

underrated post

Yeah, it's called a spoiled Canaanite Texan.

criminally underrated. capped.

I just realized, this is like Mitt Romney on a larger scale. The kikes slander their controlled OP cucks in the media for years, then try to parade them in front of us as if we should care. They genuinely think they can win over the basic bitch conservatives with this trash.

Try Connecticut.

don't mess with Texas t. Bush

My parents still like W Bush, mostly because they are still too stubborn to give any ground to the left and the media, even a decade later. The way they see it, democrats hated Bush so to criticize Bush in any way makes you a democrat who loves terrorists.

Neither W Bush nor HW Bush were born in Texas. Only Jeb! was born in Texas. The Bushes only LARP as cowboys.

Your parents are idiots, m8. No better than the democrat shills who they hate. If you actually view things through the kosher lens of the media, allowing them to paint your heroes and villains for you, then you're at best a useful idiot.

DONT MESS WITH TEXAS

As someone who remembers the era 2000-08 very well, it's flabbergasting.

idk what you people are screeching autistically about, bush barely takes an of the bait the kike is dangling in front of him. kike tries repeatedly to get some sort of condemnation out of bush on a number of issues but bush doesnt really engage.

hes still treacherous faggot though.

Well, they voted for Trump at least, and hate niggers. But I can't get them to budge on Israel, let alone the jews in general.

FUCK TEXAS

Bushes and Clintons are part of those who call the shot, Bushes are CIA and have ties closer to the drug running. They are close friends to the Clinton, who are known to be involved in human trafficking. Only Obongo was appointed to be a good boy that dindu nuffin.

Neocohens and neo-liberals were both brain childs of the frankfurt school. We all know who are behind that cancerous school.

At the pace Texas is at, it will be Democrat in no time.
Texas is becoming a battleground state full of Mexicans that want to make America into Mexico.

Steers and queers, tbh hombre

Fags really are a cancer despoiling everywhere they touch.

Jesus, is that what he looks like now? He's aged terribly the last few years. Getting raped by Trump must do that to a person.

The RNC Romney bullshit showed how much power they thought they had and how much power they've lost. They cannot touch Trump, trotting out W is only going to further the entrenchment supporters have. But I do think Trump should counter with some actions, show off his power.

George W complained about all the awful things they made him do, and now he's back at it?

He has no one to blame but himself, then. He could have stopped taking orders from his decaying zombie of a father any time after 2008.

Not really. He's still reliant on his family to maintain his lifestyle and indeed his life in general.
He's not capable of generating an income solo

Is he fucking retarded ?

He may as well be. He never took the training wheels off. His entire life, he's never had to fend for his own.

Most likely.
His behaviour has always been a bit odd which has led to many speculating he's actually mentally retarded in some manner and has been used as a puppet his whole life by his father.

Imagine being Jeb

Classic Dubya.

But it's not complicated. With all the money he has he could invest in simple things and have a 1k/day payout, it's not big when you take in account who is he but it's better than nothing.

Can't wait for the shitlib to start saying Bush wasn't that bad, haha.

Obama was a CIA creation. He basically worked for the Bush family (much like Bill Clinton).

ah, I see
I think that rubbing against the broad shoulders of Michelle, plus all Bush family statements during the Yeb! "campaign" spelled out where their loyalties lay

"cuck-whistling" as it were

It's a pretty catchy tune.
I don't have a better dancing gif sorry.

Why isn't USA marked on this map?

back and to the left.

I think Trump lost friends in 9/11 and this is personal for him. I wonder if he asked for the real 9/11 file from CIA and they didn't give the file to him.

=I remember Trump on different networks calling bullshit on 9/11= because it didn't make sense from a =structural engineering perspective for the Twin Towers to crumble from jet fuel.= One could say it was =Trump who basically said "jet fuel can't melt steel beams."=

Is there an a user with the Trump video basically calling bullshit and jet fuel can't melt steel beams? Here's a Jewtube link…

=In any case, 9/11 is so personal to Trump that he will find and expose the (((groups))) that did it to the people.=

That's why Bush is scared.

The Punished Trump Hypothesis. I think it fits the data we've seen thusfar.

What's the Punished Trump hypothesis, specifically?

9/11 happened after Trump's mom and dad died and he lost some friends, he's out for revenge.

newfag

the eternal cuckservative

His presidential pension is like 400k a year and he owns millions in stocks including oil but i guess stooge greed is insatiable.

HERE IS THE ARCHIVE SINCE OP IS A FAGGOT

archive.fo/tKrJd
archive.fo/tKrJd
archive.fo/tKrJd
archive.fo/tKrJd
archive.fo/tKrJd
archive.fo/tKrJd

You Forget Bush SR headed up the CIA before his Presidency

Contribute more to threads and redpill the newfags. Simply calling them newfag serves zero purpose except kiking up a thread. Faggot.

Wouldn't his art be more degenerate if he was the anti-Hitler?

I think this might be a good redpill for cuckservatives, but they will find it hard to accept Obama and Bush were the same team, and Obama was not a muslim commy, he was just doing the kikes bidding in a slightly different flavour to pacify liberals, and my God did it work.

them lurking does that
wrong it encourages lurking which keeps board quality high

you dont seem to understand how this works

I'm still debating whether Dumbya or ex-king nigger was the worst president of all time. Being a useless nigger puts the chimp in a class of uselessness all his own but Bush's fucktardery is hard to top.

George W. Bush: 'I don’t like the racism’

archive.is/hg8AD

Yes, yes, love the media unconditionally for the media keeps the President in line and it's a crucial function to the government that it exists because it's not like there's no other way to check em.

Who controls the media? Oy vey, that doesn't matter goy.

Wtf is this shit???

Makes me wonder if Bush Sr was attached to Reagan for a very specific reason,, and how many ideas and policies Reagan pushed were actually Bush. He had just finished his role as CIA director too, so you can be sure he had fresh contacts, info, and resources at his disposal.

These people attach themselves like parasites to everything good

They need to be killed

I think it refers to this. Read into it what you will.

Wait, I thought he only painted dogs?

Hitler killed himself; Dubya will get the rope.

I THOUGHT HE WAS ONLY PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED ALL ALONG

W is taking the reins from HW, as he's realized from the last scare he could go any time. W is cozying up to the NeverTrumpers and Pence for the impeachment coup, with the goal of VP Gauc.

I remember that hack, the idiot always used to use words in the dictionary or of course "password".

That pic

video was removed

How much about engineering does Trump know anyways?

Did we elect an engineer?

This is such a bad move on behalf of the establishment.

I understand that they're trying to tug at the nostalgia of lifelong republicans, with the hope of undermining Trump's support in the party for the next 4 years, and hopefully getting him to not run again. Clearly their plan is to have the democrats fight Trump at every turn, and have their loyal followers in the RNC undermine Trump's ability to fight them, but that's so risky. If they pull it off well; Trump will have accomplished nothing (thanks to an artificial grid-lock), and will be too disgraced to run again. Plus they have plenty of Republicans who "fought against him" to take his place on the ticket.

But I don't think the deep-state realizes the gravity of the situation. If they divide the Republicans then their own Neocon base will be undermined. Trump is counting on some of the less-establishment Senators such as Rand Paul and Ted Cruz, and the "tea party" sub-movements in general, in order to get things done. But by doing this not only do they open up the Neocons to more scrutiny (in primary and general elections), but they also solidify Trump as a sovereign movement within the American Rightwing. More "Trump" Senators and Governors will appear, and be present for decades. By weakening their stranglehold on the Republican party even further they are basically putting everything on black, and hoping that Trump ends here. Because if not then the entire political system will be littered with other politicians - virtually identical - to Trump.

To describe the situation that they voluntarily put themselves in. Imagine having a noose tied around your neck, and then trying to chase down and tackle a man. Sure, you might tackle him to the ground, but you're very likely to kill yourself. And it's even more likely that you just kill yourself without so much as touching your target.

I'm in awe that they're betting so much on Trump being defeated within 4 years. It's at the point where assassination should almost be expected. Because for the establishment, walking out of this term without a victory, is the same as death. The die is cast, and now only one side will walk out of this struggle alive.

Mitch McConnell thinks the survivor to be the Deep-state.
I know it to be America.

wew

Hitler's main issue with painting was that he couldn't do humans right and tended to just to architecture.

Goy Doubya Bush draws a lot of portraits so if you think about it, he really is the anti-hitler.

His IQ is estimated to be around 140. His life's work has been developing high-value commercial real estate. Primarily in NYC. He is going to have a very good grasp of the structural engineering of skyscrapers. Especially the Twin towers.

It's like saying a guy who built and owns a chain of luxury watch shops has no idea about the design tolerances of Rolexes.

No, those retards are puppets.

To cap off my statement: we have not had a president this personally accomplished since either Bush 1 or Herbert Hoover.

Hannity did a big interview with bush the retard last night. He went over all his fucking paintings of wounded soldiers and highlighted the story behind each painting. I wanted to just fucking choke both of them while I was attaching it.The tards art is in the form new expressionism or some shit where you can be a half ass painter and everyone swoons over it. I was thinking to myself while I watched it the bastard is gloating over how many lives he fucked up with the insane treachery he got away with after 911.

And none of that really matters, because he was trying to get into art SCHOOL, so any inability to draw would have been FIXED thereby.

But no, kikes owned the school. And this is what passed. This, which I can’t show you, because the image has fucking deleted itself are you fucking KIDDING ME. Who has the image comparing Hitler’s art to the school’s graduates?

I actually have my doubts about how much he knew. Cheney, Rummy, Wolfowitz, all the other neocohens… they knew. But Bush Jr. didn't need to know for the job to be successful, and I can't think of a reason they would tell him.

This is a good thing. Dubya is so unpopular it could only help Trump.

He is a business guy but my take is every time he was building a skyscraper he was on site with the engineers asking questions.

I totally agree with you user the look on his face at the school was one of shock not foreknowledge. But afterwards he ramped up the invasion of Iraq based on total lies.
I guess he really is that much of and idiot.
This all dredges up shit I quit thinking about years ago like the fact that I could not stand to hear the retard speak. It was simply maddening for me.

Why is this allowed?

SHADILAY

Their mistake in the school was telling him what happened, not what he needed to do.
vs.
If he'd been forewarned he'd have known his role. But he wasn't and he was completely lost.

neocons and these anarcho-commie subversives are both jewish creations to replace the white race in all their nations and spend billions on isreal while doing all their dirty work.

Please educate me. When was there a coup d'etat in Poland?

I know there was one when Pilsudski went fuck it and was fed up with politicians only thinking about themselves… But that was before 1939.

Pretty sure he got Lyme disease.

In December of last year the opposition tried to stage a coup against the pro-white government who passed anti-jew media laws.

Probably a learning disability like dyslexia, and a lifetime of covering up that he'd never read anything.

Wait… THAT was an attempted coup?

They stopped the government from functioning and tried to force their will on it, forcing them to convene in a totally different area in order for the regular process to continue. They forcefully stopped government, and they probably intended for the protesters to force a takeover like in Ukraine

Honestly, that was a really weak attempt if that was an attempt for a coup.
Our police simply made space for the president and minister and they then kept on going governing our country by taking the discussion into a different building.
Anyways, this was also where that video with "Pisowska policja zabila" came from. So sad.

Soft coup attempt. Its not always tanks and the leader being killed or "arrested"

only Kek knows how hard I laughed when I read that. Praise Kek

Remember when he got reelected? The protests in 2004 in DC were very similar (but not as bad) as when Trump was elected. The left fucking despised him, even though Bush was more than happy to give out amnesties to illegals.

2005*

The Daily Fail is doing its part to push this as well.

archive.is/5onEj
George W Bush praises Jimmy Kimmel's 'damn good' anti-Trump Oscars monologue and laughs along as the comedian roasts Donald

archive.is/g0NVs
'We just took to each other': George W. Bush gushes over Michelle Obama whom he 'immediately' liked after she connected with his 'sense of humor'

The comments are all ShareBlue-created/inflated shit.