archive.is/gBgfg

According to Hughes' document, the ingredients of the spell include:
small photograph of Trump
a tower tarot card
a tiny stub from an orange candle
a pin or small nail that would be used to inscribe on the candle
White candle (any size), representing the element of fire
matches or lighters
things to represent the elements, Earth, air and water would be a small bowl of salt, any kind of feather and a small bowl of water, respectively
An ashtray or dish of sand

Hughes wrote in the document: "The threat from Trump and his cabal is enormous, not just to individuals, but to the collective body and spirit. Be bold! Say the words with ferocious intensity and feel them!"
According to the instructions on how to perform the spell, the name "Donald J. Trump" needs to be inscribed on the orange candle with a nail or pin, other items to be arranged in a circle and then the ones casting the spell should recite 23rd Psalm aloud.
This is to be followed by lighting a white candle and the spell itself. Practitioners are then asked to burn Trump's photo with the light of the orange candle while "passionately" chanting, "So mote it be!" Finally, at the end of the ritual, practitioners are to "blow out orange candle, visualizing Trump blowing apart into dust or ash."

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cronus#El.2C_the_Phoenician_Cronus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kek_(mythology)
landofpyramids.org/ogdoad-hermopolis.htm
archive.is/AUK3w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This was in the first remove wicca thread, faggot.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. none of that is going to do anything.

So we can write the names of everyone we want? Hughes gonna die.

it does nothing. you wanna hex someone, it doesn't work from a distance, a picture doesn't do it, something that you decide is related to that person doesn't do it.

they also misconstrue the meaning of the tarot card as simply everything going to shit

that pin or nail better be the right material and the candle is fucking stupid

white candles don't represent fire

feathers don't represent air

these people are fucking retarded and whatever they do is going to backfire, they're taking a chance on shit they don't understand and they will all learn something this night and, I suspect, for awhile after.

also trump is already massively protected. it was already done to protect against IC coup and it's been being renewed regularly

This 'spell' might work, but not how they think.

Well, the only way it will work at a distance is if they all had some of his DNA, (blood is best) and did a regular ceremony over a period of months.

This.
They have no fucking clue the quantity and power level of the wizards on Trump's side.

MAKE IT SO!!!!!

fucking idiots
dont they know that frog magic beats new age faggotry magic

OLD MAGIC TRUMPS NEW AGE FAG MAGIC
WHITE MAGIC TRUMPS BLACK MAGIC
BLACK MAGIC IS INSTANT GRATIFICATION WITH SHIT SIDE EFFECTS
WHITE MAGIC TAKES LONGER BUT HAS OVERALL POSITIVE SIDE EFFECTS
KEK>moloch>yahweh>baphomet>>>>>>>>>>whatever made up nature god these fags worship

can we claim the magic didnt work and then say that we have the "correct spell"?
something along the lines of

or like
stick a candle in the bowl of feces (1 birthday candle will do)
after the words bite the feces

They can't even into their own memes, these people are pathetic.

The entire ritual can be interpreted as the threat is enormous cuz Trump is a bad ass.

this guy gets it

what did you expect
they want the ritual to be "spooky"
fucking normie scum
thats not how magick works

Well, that stuff can mean anything because they're nothing more than blame objects to allow a weaker mind permission to believe that what they are doing will acheive the desired results. "Spells" are applying your Will for retards and neophytes.

The white mage was always the best mage.

Don't they know what the Tower Card even means?

I bet they take the "Death" Card literally too, don't they know what the cards do after XII? They didn't even invert the Tower card, they are meming DJT into a transcendent legend the likes of Adolf Hitler or even Jesus Christ himself. Fucking idiots.

this guy gets it. this is why they will always be weaker.

that said, they are wiccan supposedly which while being a bullshit bastardization is a construct that can do things… if you follow the rules set for the construct. they aren't. they follow nothing and their spell will be either wildly unpredictable, backfire on them, or make trump more powerful. this is assuming they have the energy and focus of energy required to do a damn thing.

Does anyone have any idea how many casters participated, at least in a general sense? Tens? Hundreds?

Considering how 99.9% of libshits are all talk and 0 action unless they are being paid? I'd say about 3 or 4

how many people are in the fb group?

This is laughable. Kike s tried to use kabbalah magic on Obama. It failed. So much for Hebrew witchcraft and their impotent pagan god.

PRAISE KEK
SHADILAY

Because the Bible is so kind on witchcraft? These whores would be cast into the fire for blasphemy back in the days.

And it's strange that they would recite that specific chapter when the shepherd denotes a strong authority figure to guide and lead (cf. Führer) the flock. Gilgamesh was glorified as a shepherd too. Isn't that the very concept these snowflakes are rebelling against?

A single set of repeating digits has more power than that

oy

thanks fam, didn't save any of the images from the original thread but my shitty oc, been looking for better ones for a while.*

This… anyone know ?

are they christians or wiccans?

Jews praying to moloch.

Recent events suggest otherwise.

Thus we focus the power of the cosmos on the God-Emperor

Thus we meme him into greater political power

We recognize his golden greatness, his hair is the hair of Samson the mighty, one source of his unlimited power

We use a phallic symbol to increase his potency

White no comment required

The fire rises!

Trump will become Lord of All Elements

A Holocaust of his enemies will be made real?

Good good, feel the power of the Dark Side. Fuel Trump's power with your rage.

The Lord will protect Trump, feel free to ask a real God for help instead

And he becomes stronger than you can ever know

Trump is already God.

I'm a mega-neophyte, and even 'I' know that stuff is bullshit. It's all in the mind, and their minds are chaotic and disrupted by weak emotions like anger and fear. They will have zero impact. Hell, just us here wanting Trump to be physically safe is enough to counter any of their sad rituals. It's laughable.

*I

Matanbuchus is the actual name from the bible, so use that for christfags, from what I've been able to ascertain, which is a version of Angro-Mainyush or Ahriman.

h ttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angra_Mainyu
h ttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belial
h ttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moloch
h ttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baal
h ttps://encyclopediasatanica.wordpress.com/2013/09/21/lucifer-lilith-and-cain-the-unholy-trinity-of-luciferianism/

As far as I can tell, it's actual "Destruction" that the jews worship, aka nihilism, entropy. Their method of worship is through rape, torture, murder and cannibalism, all ritual forms of destruction. Probably the best way to describe it is to call it "Worshipers of Destruction"
Satan and Lucifer both don't really have much meaning. Lucifer is a "light bringer" and has more in common with Solar (life giving) deities than with destruction, and Satan merely means "Adversary." The Satan to Destruction would then be Creation and vice versa. Lucifer has more in common with jesus/odin/prometheus and all other knowledge bearing / light bearing / creation and positive gods.

(((leaked))) i doubt it. this is more likely a psyop trying to scare the population into believing they have more control then they really do. the witches will shit themselves at how powerless their kike feminine magidick is.
Remember the mexican trash trying to cast voodoo spells against the election for trump to lose. DIDNT HAPPEN.

The jews benefit a lot by muddying the theological waters, so it's good for you guys to study up on it. If you can just redpill people by saying "They worship destruction because they believe it gives them power, and they do it by torturing, raping, murdering and eating children." Then you have a righteous redpill that doesn't carry any other emotional baggage in terms of language.

I wonder what the SS' position is on hex threats against the President.

In addition, Destruction/Entropy is linked to Saturn/Cronus, so the jews have been worshiping destruction for a very, very long time.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cronus#El.2C_the_Phoenician_Cronus

So that's why people are so against christians lately - they worship God, that has an aspect of creation to it.

Pathetic.
Which means destruction of their establishment
Which means higher energy, levity
It doesn't. It usually means purity of some kind
Sad!
If this even does anything, it's just going to give Trump more energy to destroy the establishment. But it won't because wiccans are just tubby genderqueer sacks of shit, whacked out on xanax.

That's because we summoned Kek and his magick proved more powerful than theirs.

This shit is real, I can tell you.

I used to work with a Haitian who told me stories about seeing literal zombies rising out of the farmlands at night.

I didn't believe it at first, but one time one of his cousins came in and played a voodoo prank on me. Basically I was brought to my knees temporarily. I didn't faint, but just lost function of my legs for a minute. I've never had any health problems like that, before or after. I'm not sure if they were toying with a doll or what.

The jewish worship of destruction, when targeted at non-jews, then obviously works in the jews' favor because they are killing and destroying what would be otherwise productive whites (or other races). This would obviously be encouraged by the rabbinical and jewish leaders, and this secret worship would be covered up by their entire society. Again, just call it Destruction, because "Satan" is too much of a loaded word that carries too many nuances. The jews (khazar/turk/arab scum) have Deified Destruction and that's what they worship, so call them out on it. All abrahamics (old testament christians, muslims, jews) worship this god of destruction, and christianity was an attempt at reforming the jews into a solar religion (that was still based in slave morality)

Well the (((evangelicals))) worship the god of the old testament more than anything else, so they also worship Destruction. Orthodox Christians and probably a good section of Protestants actually worship the Solar Deity of Jesus. However Christianity is still fundamentally flawed in my opinion because it promotes slave morality AND cognitive dissonance by the concept of the trinity.

that's the point. take the pop culture away and satan/lucifer is suposed to be an Archangel going rogue after failing to get God's seat.

A fallen one. A demon is basically a fallen angel. I know it sounds less mysterious and less romantic this way, but even by christianity standards it's how it is. Lucifer is basically #2 that fell.

Lel we already dealt with this dumpster-tier binding spell. Don't give the witches any credit, their spell was so poorly written and conceived we only bothered with it as an excuse to shitpost all night. they tried to invoke angels AND demons in the same spell ffs

Praise kek daily

Except which "god?" Are you talking about a god of creation or destruction? Lucifer is the deification of the idea of knowledge/bringing illumination and understanding. It's also why he's called the "morning star" the star that you'd see before the sun comes up right at the dawn. A lot of his myths come from bad translations of hebrew crap, which obviously can't be trusted at all. If he was technically a fallen angel then it would be because he was bringing the light of creation from the god of creation to man, thereby also allowing man to become creators and solar deities. That would then align with the myths of prometheus (who stole fire from the gods to give to men) and other knowledge-bearing deities/minor deities.

We didn't summon kek, he found us and nudged us in the right direction to bring him into being.

Separate God from Deity for starters. Otherwise it's a mess.

In Christianity, God => Prime Mover+ Omniscient being.

Incomplete but best description. Then in earlier more traditional forms it does accept sort of ashamed the existance of Deities, which in your logic is a "God" that takes up seperated incomplete tasks.

The action of such deities, when damage causing, can prompt even today the intervention of exorcists or people trained in demonology, now imagine back then.

On why Lucifer is named Lucifer I can't say much other than a passage from a KJV Bible (note that Protestantism utterly rejects the existance of Deities despite hipocritally having done a Witch Hunt) that says Christ finally replaced Lucifer as the bringer of morning star, but that has more Aphorism meaning than anything else.

That said background of Lucifer/Satan is suposed, I repeat suposed, to look good or not that bad. As a former #2 if he was always crooked that would imply other things about God aswell.

Bringing in the Ogdoad into this thread since it's relevant to the board.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kek_(mythology)

They could be simplified as Sun/Moon, although there's more to it from what I can tell. "Raiser up of the light" could be a solar deity or a knowledge bringing deity.
h ttp://www.thekeep.org/~kunoichi/kunoichi/themestream/kek.html Dawn and dusk/twilight

landofpyramids.org/ogdoad-hermopolis.htm
Ogdoad composition
Nun & Naunet = Primeval Waters
Heh & Hehet = Boundlessness
Kek & Keket = Darkness
Amun & Amaunet = Invisiblity / Air

This tbh. Christianity is spiritual cuckoldry anyway, but let's remind ourselves of what the (((bible))) teaches

why quoting the Talmud views on Christianity is being mod sponsored is beyond me, but what can one do. Maybe Jews control Holla Forums or are trying to.

Dubs confirm. Lucifer was not Satan, but was the Shaitan, that is ENEMY of the kikes! The word "Lucifer" is a vulgar bastardization of the Cathar's Lucibel, and was demonized by their enemies, the Catholic Church and the kikes. Lucibel if anything is a figure closer to the domain of Kek than the domains of evil and the demiurge. Praise Kek, may his digits show us truth, in the light of the green rays of th black sun, and the green thunderbolts!

If you're basing your view of Lightbringer-types on the jewish texts, remember that Yahweh/yhwh or whatever was a war god of destruction (flood, etc). I'm going to assume at this point, based on how jews crashed babylonian civilization etc that the entire abrahamic text is riddled with outright lies on purpose. The outright lies and contradictions are there simply to serve the purposes of the priest class who would normally have been the only ones who were literate. They'd then quote scripture or similar to the illiterate masses in order to govern. This would be very similar to how the catholic church operated by functioning only in latin throughout Europe in order to manipulate the non-literate and non-latin speaking masses. The creation of the printing press and transcribing and translation of bibles, combined with mass literacy, then lead to the protestant reformation as local European people rejected the jewish versions of "Christianity."
Explains a lot, really.

So this then most likely brings us to the rabbinical jews who were forced out of judea and into the arms of the khazars. After the jews fucked up Babylon, Greece, Egypt, the Roman Empire, the Byzantine Empire, they migrated out into khazar/turk/arab territory and took their worship of destruction with them. Then everyone should be familiar with the following history, as they slowly spread throughout Europe, Russia, and other parts of the world.

Can you anons get a thread going on >>>/tok/ (temple of Kek) so that this gets saved? This is an important topic, and there's a lot of this talked about in the books Nos and Adolf Hitler the ultimate avatar.

Taking it all together, the jews have always worshipped Destruction, sometimes secretly, sometimes openly. There were several attempts at reformation (Moses, Jesus, Orthodox/Catholic split, Martin Luther) which were violently opposed, and the jews have continued jewing throughout history.
The tools of the jew have been the various tricks they use for deceit, the practice of usury, slavery, and the torture, rape, murder and cannibalism of non-jews.

Highly relevant sonic occultism.

yhwh was a deity to start spirituality initiation and reach the Omniscient Prime Mover that would later be called God or Deus.

Jews as we know them requires a talmud which is 300 A.D. People from before then made up 12 tribes and would be more accurate to call them Hebrews given they had different religious beliefs from the Jews of today.

Interesting, but all the hebrew and abrahamic shit can go right in the trash. Trash religion by a trash people with a trash society and trash genetics, who invariably return to worshipping destruction. You also forgot the Torah. The talmud is just the laws. Again, it's all trash and should be relegated to the blast furnace of history.

And 6 is the milhouse of numbers. Not a meme.

bamp so people can read the thread and not just the OP

Talmud is 1700 years old.
Torah is much older. And had laws to enforce unity of 12 tribes that in reality no one can be sure of their origin.
Be careful with all that hate for it can turn into ironic self hate. Even by Hitler standards, the Indo-Europeans, Aryans, were in Persian, which is Geographically close to that "semitic" religion.

*today's persia
and babylonia aswell.

Every jew must be killed. Every last one.

not even nigger tier magic, pure LARPing.
how surprising

And magically, the Leftist have pissed off mainstream America just a little more.

Well they're already LARPing that they have legitimate reasons to be somewhere other than a kitchen or a maternity ward, so I guess I don't see the harm in another layer of fantasy to indulge.

just like african voodoo, mexican branded voodoo only works if your victim knows about it, and believes it will do something. its more just manipulating psychology than magic.

fun right? fucking retards.

HOW HAS THIS NOT BEEN CHECKED?
OP IS A FAGGOT CONFIRMED FIRST POST WITH DUBS

This is why I've been rolling on the fucking floor since the start of all this shit.

Get a load of this shit
archive.is/AUK3w

They are binding him to be nothing but the embodiment of virtue and Godhood itself. They are actually creating a spell which is fucking DIVINITIZING him, by binding all that which is unholy, ungodly, and unclean from him.

They are actually so incredibly incompetent they are doing our job for us as well all the while thinking they are defeating them they are feeding energy to the Emperor. And the best part? They did this all themselves, and karma is gonna come in full and proper delivering us God-Emperor Trump to us.

(some) pics related, comfy magic feels

Amen brother, so shall it evermore be.

PRAISE KEK
May your domain continue, expand, protect and provide.
May life, creation, and growth be cherished and help sacred.
May generacy dominate and excel.
En-light-en-ment of being be upon us all.
PRAISE KEK

In that case, the force ratio of their attack to the response was suitably overwhelming. :^)

You know you're backing a winner when they constantly fall back on attacking his spray-tan or whatever that is.

Every time.

Cucked again.

Lol faggots didn't realize I casted a Reflect spell on Trump. They are fucked.

what was the timeline again?

I like RPGs and they're popular in the military. I used to make characters of myself and my friends did the same, and we'd usually use shadowrun to play a copy of an actual plan we were going to do. It was a pre-op destress that allowed us to plan things.