DON'T WORRY GUYS I'M OK, HE JUST PRETENDED TO SHOOT ME

What would CIA do here? Even if he shot the guy for real after the fact, his credibility is blown. Why even risk this happening instead of killing him from the start?

A good solution would be to shoot him before throwing him out of a plane.

What if turbulence caused his hand to jerk to the left at the last second, causing him to actually hit him?

I never understood what he was doing in that part, why did he fire the gun? What the fuck does "He didn't fly so good" mean?

Was he autistic?

But why would he shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane?

He wanted to show to the rest of the captors that he disposed of their comrade and the only way to do it with their masks on is to shoot him and allegedly throw him out of a plane.
Then Bane alpha's his bluff and asks why would he shoot him if he's gonna die from the fall anyway.
It ain't hard plebbit.

to kill him before he dies

He should’ve shot the guy after throwing him out of the plane. If this was the case bane would’ve wet himself thus making CIA the biggest guy in the plane

What if shooting the gun made the guy deaf or temporarily deaf? How do you question him then?

Perhaps they're wondering why she'd shoot a man after throwing him out of an airplane.

Why would you sit at a table on the plane's ramp?

I assume the whole point is that it's a sneaky assassination ramp.

This guy knows something

he didn't fly so good

Yeah, it was a pretty bad plan.

Why would an officer not know where the ramps on the ship he is on are? Presuming it wasn't some one of a kind ship or a ship belonging to an enemy.

Also what anime is that?

Gundam Wing.

Everything is foretold and accounted for in the flight plan.
Except for Bane.
If events had unfolded the way you suggested, I believe CIA would have said "Lotta chattiness for a hired ghost!"

This is literally capeshit theres no fucking logic just because Christopher Nolan is involved.

YOU"RE A BIG CUCK