Excerpts from Book Read at Tucson School Board Meeting Teaching Mexican Children to Hate

Excerpts from Book Read at Tucson School Board Meeting Teaching Mexican Children to Hate

This video is from 2011 but odds are this shit is still being taught in schools today.

This is fucking commie brainwashing if i've ever seen it.

Yes. It's insane how far it's gone.

Does anyone have that video that was posted a few weeks ago of a teacher brain washing a student?

I would like to compile teachers brain washing.

No. It was a different video. It had a teacher towering a young girl. Thanks though.

Does anyone have that picture that shows the different demographics that vote? It had college educated whites,and non college educated whites.

I like the picture because it shows how colleges indoctrinates.

I want to go into one of these school board hearing and say I Identify as a chronic masturbator and whip my dick out and start jacking it hardcore in front of these teachers. Let's see if I'm granted my safe space or will I be arrested?

This one?

Yes. Thanks

Is the implication being made in the OP that the presence of non-Whites would somehow be more palatable within our nations were they being taught something else? Seems like the core solution would be to simply murder non-Whites indiscriminately and then it wouldn't particularly matter what was in some textbook.

Can you link me the video without the top/bottom captions or give me a webm without the captions?

It's Jane Elliott. She's been doing this shit her whole life and was even on Oprah.
Pretty sure that particular scene is somewhere in here.

Holy fuck the comment section there is cancer. Also fuck jane elliott.

People are waking up.

Waking up to what? Whitey is evil?

That was pre-election polling.
This one was from the election.

How the hell did this clear an ethics committee?

we have a lot of cleaning to do

Hahaha, you burgers are already in the middle of a Race War.

Like you're in any better position.

You know why. Jews

White women probably voted for Trump in Wisconsin and Iowa this year. This graphic is obsolete.

Can someone please crop the retarded words at the top and the bottom, please?

Absolutely beautiful.

The interesting thing to me in these graphs is how much more the shitskin women affect the vote than the men. Seems like significantly more of them are eligible or participate.

Are you kidding? What group do you think composes of those eth(n)ics committees moreover, who runs them?

Her wikipedia page states that she has an irish father but doesn't state what ethnic background her mother is. I wonder (((why))). By the way, does this bitch understand the racism in africa that arabs have for blacks, or that black of different nations/tribes have for eachother? She needs to be put in an oven ASAP. She reminds me o Laura Pilpell, another Jewess who used the feminist and blacks to gain political ground. When are we going to learn?

I sure hope you all are ready for a war

I sure hope we even have a war.