So wait, why did she want to murder everyone? her motivation didn't make much sense

so wait, why did she want to murder everyone? her motivation didn't make much sense

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Dingalinggames/status/702922505854459904
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nanomac-
She was fucking crazy due to Joy.

She wanted to be #1.

This.

She just did what Brad wanted her to do

Pretentious shit for pretentious faggots.

In her mind, that is the best way to rebel against her sheltered upbringing and be the change she wants to see in the world. She thinks this because her upbringing was incredibly, incredibly fucked, and her sense of reason does not function properly. Then she took some drugs.
I adore the Lisa series, but Buddy is one of the least likable characters I've ever had the displeasure of playing as.

I doubt it was to save mankind.

Because Dingaling wanted to shit on every decision you made in PAINFUL in the worst way possible.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little "FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE" post up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for 8ch gold, so you just write the post, Oh, and we all know the post. The "epic" FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE meme, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on 8ch posting about an indieshit game. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALEfag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "FCUCKFOFF TUBRLTAE." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever…

A combination of joy addiction, puberty, and her father figure who she hated going on a killing spree to 'save' her, then mutating.

That's not really a motive, but it's a lot of things that would really negatively effect a persons mental and emotional status and thus could lead them to do horrible things, like hunting down and killing people for no reason other than to prove she could.

Is this meme?

She's a twelve year old without any kind of parental guidance in a post-apocalyptic world where everyone wants to make her into a rape-slave. It makes sense in the context of the situation she finds herself in. She was also abusing drugs. It doesn't excuse the character being unlikable, though.

This isn't Undertale.

Dingaling isn't a blogger.

Everyone who shitposted here is a buttblasted Cuckertale fan. It's true that Dingaling went SJW though. FUCKING SLOWBEEF

POST BEST PARTY MEMBER

Even Dingaling hated Buddy, or at least found her the least interesting! And she isn't as awful as Lisa herself.

Real talk, I found it phenomenal that Lisa was raped plenty of times and she wasn't portrayed as even remotely good. And Tumblr didn't dox him for this crime against social justice, at that!

wait what? what happened?

I never played the first, what does Lisa do that is so bad? other then fuck up Buzzo

proof nigga, do you has it?

Do you have a source on Dingaling going SJW? I don't want to believe that.

LISA is one of my favorite games, and I actually found out about it because of Undertale and people recommending LISA after I asked about similar games.

On Topic: she wanted to kill everybody because she was fucking raised to be crazy. Brad taught her to distrust everybody but him and her three "uncles", as well as teaching her she had to kill people to survive. So of course the first thing that happens when she gets turned loose and lost the guidance her adoptive family provided is kill people. To her, she couldn't be safe so long as she wasn't at the very top of the power-chain.

The First is extremely abstract and won't tell you much more, though you can finish it in under an hour if you're curious. Unfortunately, what I understand of Lisa's character comes almost entirely from Dingaling tweeting that she was a shitty kid.

Neighborhood pets too.

In addition to being buttbuddies with Slowbeef, there's a quote tweet I'm looking for. Will post it when I grab it.

I'm so sorry, everyone. I wish it were fake too.

Women aren't known for making sense, user

Found it.

twitter.com/Dingalinggames/status/702922505854459904

What's the story here?

Didn't that guy do a q&a here?

Scary how people can partake in the Koolaid so easily.

I'll do you one better!

What don't you get? Not being snide, all you need to see is right there.

This is fun.

Is this how Psychonautsfags felt when they saw Tim Shitface go from "awful dev" to "awful emasculated dev?"

Fuck, man. Just fuck.

So he retweeted a thing about a chick getting sent dick pics? Unless I'm missing something I don't see the issue.

Yeah there was a q&a. It went pretty well. He seemed like a moderate.

HOLY SHIT FUCK OFF CUCKERTALEFAGS

UNLIKE YOU WE'RE NOT GIVING HIM A PENNY EVER AGAIN, MEANWHILE YOU BOUGHT ANOTHER MEME ROBOT POSTER TO RUB YOUR STERILE CUM ALL OVER

So are you a Tumblrina, or just an emasculated cuck who got his fee fees hurt by a girl and is now crusading against the big bag muh soggy knees to "atone?"

wew calm down

He seems to be commenting on some kind of Twitter drama, but I'm not clear on what it is. Did this Laura person dox someone who sent her a picture of his dick? Is he supporting doxxing? Because that would be fucked. If there's not a doxxing, he's just saying sending pictures of your dick to people on Twitter is gross, and I find that kinda hard to argue with.

FUCK YOU

how did you get that from
you seem like you're projecting

He's calling him a pig so yeah, definitely supporting her.

Also it's called blocking you kike. Close your eyes nigga, pic related.

=AYY LMAO=

4/10
You almost got me again

WAIT SHIT

Both?

Basically girl gets a dick picture, posts it to mock the guy. Dingaling responds by claiming she's going to be "harassed" for publicly "shaming a pig". Basically Ding's buying into the idea that there's a woman-hating boogeyman mob on twitter that SJWs have been pedaling for years.

ha faggot can't even do redtext right

You're forgetting the part where she's such a creep that she stalks the guy and finds his mother.

Sperg harder you book-humping geek.

kek

I checked out her profile, and everything she has posted points to her being what the niggers would call a "basic bitch".

Selfies, memes, virtue signalling. Also, that looks like a pretty impressive dick. Good job, CJ.

fucking jew memer fight me

Why did we even start talking about Undertale in this thread anyway? I know there's been a huge shitstorm and people false-flagging like mad lately, but why is this game suddenly a topic again months after it died down?

Because some faggot made a bait thread about Undertale the other day and now trolls are trolling trolls.

every time

it was okay

gameplay was kind of boring

story was okay

music was great

didn't like how they forced a bunch of rainbow faggot shit in.

you want to kill the faggots? you evil evil person! bad!

hopped the fuck up on Joy the entire game.

She has no drawbacks for Joy which means she's taking that shit all the fucking time. There's no special ending for not taking it.

friendly reminder Scott cawthon is the last western indie DEV that isn't a SJW cuck
At worst the one son that helps Scott out by giving him on characters design input on the animatronics might be a furry.

wew

No you illiterate nigger, he says "this is what you do when you're harassed, expose the pig" which is not a problem at all. SJWs are the people claiming all men, white people and gamergate are responsible whenever any guy sends some chick a picture of his dingaling without her ever asking for one.
"When someone fucks with you, fuck them back" is SJW nature. SJW nature is "when someone fucks with you, abuse it to get money and pretend more people fuck with you to get more."

You know what else is SJW-like? Going all "hurr durr this guy is satan everybody ignore him" when someone says one thing you don't like.

Agreed, but almost everyone is gonna get paranoid over it

I'm just going to wait until Ninja Tears

i mostly think it was because of brad final words finally caught up to her

"you wont be able to control your life, everyone just seeks to use you"

that + implied joy use possibility

"redpilled" 8channers think this is okay

i feel like you faggots are overreacting to basic common decency

BUDDY IS A FUCKING CUNT

C U N T

A reminder that Buzzo did nothing wrong.

He didn't get over it, after like 20 years.

Terry

>Did nothing wrong expect be 2pure tier
Rando

Brad

Buzzo

Dr Yado

Buddy

It's more the fact that Dingaling thought this would evoke some horrible response from the internet, because he holds the same expectations of twitter as Sarkessian-types.

Fucking this. I doubt anyone else ITT even bothered to read the tweet.

Oh man we're still up.

You're literally infighting at this point in usual SJW fashion, but thanks for being entertaining.

This cheered me up enough for me to realize that no matter how many times I get stabbed in the cock by indie devs, no matter how many games I get hyped for go to shit, and no matter how many refunds I request, I'll never be an Underagetale fan.

IT COULD ALWAYS BE WORSE, /lisa/

Also if you're salty about penises, block the guy. DON'T DOX PEOPLE YOU SOCIOPATHIC FUCK.

It's sad since Buzzo reminds me of myself…. I miss my ex

when did she took joy anyways? it's just implied but why?

she might already have taken some when she was at Marty's place. At the very least she has a bunch at that time.

she was under the influence of joy

8ch on suicide watch confirmed