Even the costumzation trailer has embarrassing bad animations and clipping issues

Holla Forums What's the odds the rumors of Umbrella corps starting out as a Free to play unity engine game Capcom slapped the resident evil license on are and called it a day are true?

Instead of bitching yet again about umbrella corps since we all know it's gonna be shit, and even capcom knows, it's the quickest most raw chas in imaginable exclusively made to make em some bucks on the side, let's talk about the immediate future of the RE franchise.

Let's list what we know:

1-This E3 Capcom is going to unveil information about Resident Evil 7.

2-After that, Capcom is going to keep working on REmake 2.

Capcom has commented that RE7 will return to it's horror roots, a decision no doubt influenced by how much REmake sold digitally on all platforms.
Another detail is that the game will have a number of guys that previously worked with Kojipro on it.

So what are Holla Forums predictions about it?

The rumour about the koji pro guys is literally just that a rumour, stop spreading it like it's fact

So resident evil 7 might play like a MGS5 clone?

Did /cuteboy/ meme umbrella corps into existence?

They said the same about RE 6.

While that's true, they do have definitive proof that the classic formula works now.
REmake sold, a shit ton, on all platforms.
Money speaks louder than words.

What are you talking about?

Why don't they ever make an online resident evil more like Outbreak?

It would be fun to make your own character, but also have him being more an averange joe than a soldier.

I just want to replay the whole Racoon City outbreak.

Outbreak was a multiplayer experiment built on the original formula.
To rebuild that again, capcom must first re-estabilish the classica formula updating it for the modern audience.
You don't build a roof when you aren't done with the floor and walls yet.

I guess we couldn't go to the old beach house and reform it while maintaining the original structure?

Japanese E sports trailer has cosplaying team vs a femboy team match.

Link pls.

Why is Capcom pushing this hard? Nobody wants this, let alone pay 30 bucks for iy

The ideal would be to not do things the pleb way but okay

How did RE0 do?

Well enough I hope, for all its faults I feel that game never got enough love back on the gamecube.

Send me the link.

WEW

First of all. Bullshit. This will never happen. Never. Horror to modern devs is someone jumping out of a closet going BOO.

Second, Capcom always lies. Always. So no, this won't feature any horror in it. They'll make 'spoopy' cutscenes and call it a day. The actual gameplay will be the same dumbshit point and shoot, shoot shoot shoot they've done 3 times now.

thanks it's like I'm really on youtube reading the opinions of idiots

Why? Most military branches phased that shit out years and years ago

It a game where you can wear a military patch on your face. Even COD never went that retarded

I am still bumped out that Outbreak PSP game never came out or maybe ever existed in the first place

This looks like a F2P shooter id play

Obviously you haven't been playing around with settlement mode in Fallout 4.

Some of us don't play garbage.

Their is the correct word you were looking for

Why do they even bother anymore?

Gotta keep milking money out of the retarded fans of the action shit.
RE5 absolutely murdered the RE community, full of annoying faggots that never even played the older games.

Resident evil fans will eat up anything?