What if I told you guys that I had the chance to join the real life Chinese Triad?

What if I told you guys that I had the chance to join the real life Chinese Triad?

What if I told you that my finally getting around to playing Sleeping Dogs is making me seriously consider this chance?

What if I told you no one gives a shit?
What if I told you that no one gives a shit?

I would say that you're the stupidest son of a bitch on earth, since if you mess up once they cut you into a million little pieces and feed your minced dick to ducks.
Or if you cross someone you're not supposed to.
Or if you talk to the wrong person.
Or if you haven't done anything wrong but you're a convenient scapegoat for someone else.
Or if someone is just plain bored and wants to have some cheap laughs.

rude

ruder

I'd say you're a fucking idiot, OP.

Nigger that's the opposite of what it should do.

Either fuck off liar or fuck of Ching Chong.

Just don't end up like Jackie and you'll be fine, you fucking gook.

Now post ramen.

Do it ching chong

exactly, i mean whats the worst that could happen

White people don't get to join a Triad.

Organised crime irl is nothing like you see it in media that glorifies that lifestyle.

Sleeping Dogs itself makes it quite clear that all the talk of honour and loyalty is bullshit anyway. Only the stupid foot soldiers really believe it.

You a dumb ass nigger OP.

sorry user, the Triad ain't what it used to be

World is going down,why not?
At worst you get killed,at best you make some friends,money,time to play vidya,maybe some chink girl.
Don't be a traitorous fuck though.

I just want to know if OP is mentally retarded

Weeeeeeeell

Next thing you know you'll realize the error of your ways and find you can't get employment and so all you do is sit around and shit post on the chans all day.

You sound like you have experience
Last gang member I knew got a pretty good gig as a security guard, so if you want to get a job after, start going to the gym I guess.

You're an idiot, I can only hope you're trolling.

Was Sleeping Dogs any good?!?

He's either joking or completely serious. Its like wanting to join a gang after playing San Andreas or the first two Saints Row games. Or like wanting to join the army after playing cawadooty or battlefiewld.

Yes nigga, play it. Its a fun openworld sandbox game, basically like one martial arts gang flick that OP is stupid enough to think is like real life.

This.

If you get killed, it'll likely involve being buried alive.

I don't know why. Organized crime is all drug running and fucking up communities and human trafficking, slavery, etc.

The Traid, the gangs, they do what they do for money and nothing else.

In the end, you have no friends OR stability with these people.

The triad is a sham of it's former self anymore. So are the yakuza.

also the reason the world is in hell is BECAUSE of these sorts of people.

The only affiliation you should be having with organized crime is if you're massacring them in droves.

Don't even fucking joke, you're wanting to literally be the scum of the earth with no redeeming qualities.

But muh movies told me that being a gangmember was about honor.
Watching The Godfather made me want to join the Mafia. :^)
This is how stupid you sound OP

Join the Triad user, either you will get killed or eventually get purged by a goverment of action.

I'd laugh at you for being a gook.

I'd laugh at you for being such a retarded fucking faggot.

Thread theme. Lets discuss how OP will be killed in his attempt to see if his video combat skills transfer to real life.

Tiny Balls Chen, sitting behind op on a stolen GSX-R holding a Uzi keeps telling OP that Action Dismount isn't real. OP attempts it anyway and gets wrapped around the axle of the chicken truck he was trying to commandeer.

It's Action Hijack, pok gai

And vid related is the thread theme.

THREAD THEME

also OP is an idiot

Don't do it user.

Real life violence is terrifying, nothing like vidya violence.

He's still kicking after 30+ seconds. Heh.

Maybe you should have posted a more relevant one that Triad knife fight where they just walk into that apartment and start butchering one another with knives and machetes (don't they have guns in china?) .

OP there is as much honour and glamour in organised crime as there is duty and defending freedom in serving in the army.

Do you believe the shit a defence department puts out about serving your country and defending freedoms and spreading democracy?

I can't wait for some dumb librul cunt to screenshot this and post it on their blog.

That was a fairly major point in Sleeping Dogs actually though technically you mean Hong Kong rather than mainland China (most Triad activity moved there when the PRC happened and they're still allowed to do shit now with the semi-independent nature of HK).

As soon as you take a life, you'll never be the same again. Violence in a game is easy, but in real life it will break you. Don't be a moronic faggot OP.

I like chink girls

Go make me a nem you gook

lol what the fuck are you talking about? the reason the world is in hell? just shut the fuck up you dolt.