This had no right being as good as it was

This had no right being as good as it was

Other urls found in this thread:

knowledgenuts.com/2014/06/09/the-only-black-samurai-in-feudal-japan/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yasuke
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

But it was awful

Wasn't that some bootleg Samurai Champloo?

>>>/out/

Not really the Afro Samurai barely spoke the ninja was the one who always talked. Maybe the settings are similar? Afro Samurai had this Western punk Feudal Japan thing going for it

Ninja ruined it for me what was the point of him? So the Black audience doesn’t get bored since Afro barely talked?

The Ninja was like Afros inner thoughts or something

My only complaint with it was how they spaced out the flash backs especially during the Jinno fight. Because I didnt even know the fucking ninja bitch was the little girl in his past until they showed you what happen

Also the anime isn't too far away historical fact, Yasuke is considered the first and only black samurai in feudal Japan, he served a warlord. He was an ex-slave who was obtained from his owner and transfered to Japan.

knowledgenuts.com/2014/06/09/the-only-black-samurai-in-feudal-japan/

WE

Did you not read the link I sent you? The anime is probably based off the only African to serve as a Samurai.

There is no WE Wuz Kangz scenario, this is an actual historical fact. Of course the majority of Samurai were Japanese, it originated in Japan.

Also, nice downvoting.

>>>/a/

Holla Forums tier shitposters my favorite

I actually made this thread last night on /a/ but it was deleted

–actually wuz samurai?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yasuke

Man,somebody has to make a film of the Chevalier St. George, the Black Mozart. I would watch the FUCK out of that. It'd be like Amadeus meets the Three Musketeers meets Django.
He was friends with Alexandre Dumas, fought the Chevalier d'Éon (the trap who inspired the anime, and The Rose of Versailles), and had a hit on him by the secret police, who he fought off with a friend.

Sounds interesting, I didn't know those guys existed.

Also fun fact, Yasuke appears in the Nioh videogame.

kys

no

Yes

just cause of this thread, i rewatched resurrection.
oh yeah, i love them bouncing tiddies

Corporate executive: You know what's hot right now? Anime, kids love that shit. And you know what else is hot right now? Sam Jackson. So what if we found a way to combine the two? Oh and to make sure people know that this show is aimed at adults, we're gonna have tons of over the top gore and Sam Jackson is gonna say mother fucker a lot.

Corporate Executive #2: Can we also make a shitty tie in game for the PS3 and 360?

Corporate Executive: Well of course! This is gonna be the next big franchise! Trust me, people are gonna be talking about this shit for years to come!

But user. Samuel L Jackson was the produced of Afro Samurai and it was already a manga before the movie was done.

Also, this is an anime, so talk about it on /a/ you faggots.

Stay salty faggot, it's a good anime.

Well we are talking about it years later

I like the idea of having samurai fights set to hip hop.

watch samurai champloo

I watched 20 episodes of samurai champloo.

I Remember NeoFags were griping how Yasuke wasn't the main character but the japanese developers didn't wanna fucking ruin the history by abridging it so they basically put him as the sub final boss who was a bitch to beat.

I see it as a little fuck you to those who were screaming "WHERES THE BLACK SAMURAI"

And?

What?

WUZ

>Thinking you can stop Afro Samurai

You're cute.

KANGZ

It's autistic, leave it alone.

Nice spam faggot.