I’m curious. Has there ever been a western comic or cartoon that a pro life message...

I’m curious. Has there ever been a western comic or cartoon that a pro life message? Besides Christian comics & cartoons? I remember some reviewer attacked battle of the gods years ago because it had a so called pro life stance because it called video videl inborn child a person. Even the left not overwhelmingly pro abortion yet western media always demonized pro life people.

Eh, that's kinda one not really related to another. I don't really see much cartoons with pregnant characters, and if they are they usually aren't there to make an abortion.
Only in fem fiction do I ever see characters have abortions offhandedly as a joke.

Yea, its not a topic that doesn't really come up.
There is probably a Spectre comic about it.

That's not battle of the gods being pro life, OP, that's just an indoctrinated retard acting the part.
A normal, healthy person, a kid watching the movie would watch that and think "that's neat that the last Saiyan they needed isn't even born yet!". Or maybe they'd think it's cheesy if they're jaded, whatever. What a normal, healthy person wouldn't think when watching that scene is "this is definitely pro-life propaganda".

Holy keks I need to see that¡
Would you handle a link, I tried to lurk for it but all I got was this:

DBZ shit aside, I've never seen a comic or cartoon where the very rare case of a pregnant woman being killed wasn't treated as especially bad. Like the Injustice comics where Supes loses his mind because Lois Lane died while carrying his child and no character in the comic or anyone who read it said anything like "oh, it was just a clump of cells, not a person!"

why?

and comics :^)

Family guy had a pro abortion episode that fetishized the subject. Bojack horseman had a abortion episode that was heavily out of character for mr peanut butter

We live in a world where Lindsay Ellis from channel awesome intentionally gotten knocked up for a student film project about getting a abortion.

Someone should cut the rape rap bits with that "you reposted in the wrong neighborhood" beat.

Reminder that abortion should be allowed for Niggers and other Non-Whites while banned for Whites absent of male permission.

SJW show.

Although I don't think this is quite what you were looking for, I always considered The Hoober-Bloob Highway to be "pro-life".

Women should have access to adequate healthcare facilities and be allowed abortion, especially in a case of rape. I never see this addressed in western media.

In legit rape cases, women can't get pregnant. The GOP told me so.

After a woman is raped there's a 3 day window during which she can take high doses of progesterone and not even get pregnant at all. I understand some women are shaken and don't go looking for a doctor during immediately after the event occurs but come on, 3 days… Maybe I'm being judgmental but that sounds like plenty of time to collect yourself and search for medical help.

This is always tacked on as a rider to abortion as if women will be denied visits to a doctor if abortion is outlawed.

This is actually a really good point. Any time an unborn child dies in a non-abortion way it's an unprecedented tragedy even though it's "not a person."

Well, yeah that is probably common sense concerning rape. I don't see how each time somebody tries to bring up the subject, the pro-abortion-side always bring up special cases that everyone agrees with.

I say it's wrong with general abortion and if you have sex without marriage, then take the consequences that you might get pregnant. It's about damn time people start taking responsibility for their own goddam actions and the government isn't there to lead them along as babbies if they do something they were not prepared to do. Sex is for making kids, don't go around and be suprised if you actually get pregnant if you have sex you goddam retards.

Could be argued that miscarriages and unborn child deaths in shows are different because they wanted to keep the child, but even that conflicts with their belief that a child is not a real person until it's born and that abortion is a human right.

Even the Predator in predator two would not kill the innocent child though her mother was armed. Also twitters were calling out CNN for saying 25 people and one unborn child were killed in the church shooting in Texas. If it is a clump of cells why does the one unborn child even merit mention.

I agree with the principle of what you say, but I can't see that ending well for anyone involved.
The parents are going to end up raising a child without proper planning, meaning that they'll very likely be affected negatively in terms of education and employment, leading to a generally worse life. You might argue that this would count as "teaching them a lesson", but the choice seems to be between "these people keep starting pregnancies and aborting willy-nilly" and "these people are now having to raise a child in a bad socio-economical situation". The point of teaching someone a lesson is to prevent them from doing something that would fuck-up their lives, which misses the point if it happens after their lives have been fucked-up.
The child itself is going to be raised in a previously mentioned poor environment. Even in the best of cases, an environment not as good as one that would have come from proper family planning. It's very likely that either the parents will have an unhappy and unhealthy relationship if they decided to stay together just for the kid; or they split up and the child is raised by a single parent (even worse if one parent just runs off); or they are raised by some grandparents (not optimal). A child from a single-parent home is likely to score more poorly in nearly all indicators, like education, earnings as an adult, chance of imprisonment and so on.
Lastly, society itself suffers because now there's one more child to be fed, clothed, housed, educated and cared for, and the state will probably have to foot the bill for at least part of that. Add to that the higher incidence of crime among children raised in single-parent homes, and that sucks for everyone.

In conclusion, I don't like the idea of people fucking irresponsibly and starting pregnancies which will only get terminated, but the alternative (not providing abortions or worse, criminalizing them entirely) is worse.

That's a pretty sickly utilitarian argument. It's a similar argument to killing poor people. Pretty much Eugenic.
Maybe as a child of an unplanned pregnancy, I owe my life to my parents not aborting me (And it was very much debated with my mom).
If the parents don't want the child, then give it up for adoption.
Im…not against criminalization, because I'm against criminalizing most things. But I think me and all my siblings where unplanned accidents (Of USSR migrants that didn't know how to speak english in the USA). So I guess its difficult for me to say that is a good argument.
And it is a very slippery slope view of life. I'm just very much pro-personal responsibility. In our modern times, whenever there is a problem we rush to the government to fix it. But they are just as corrupt and stupid as everybody else.

I meant I'm AGAINST criminalization

I understand your point.
Although it's my general opinion that an abortion would be beneficial in this case, it's obvious that individual situations vary. I recognize that the way I worded my post it made it seem like I advocate for abortions in all cases, when my intention was to argue for the possibility of abortions in all cases.
I'm glad that you are pleased with having been born, and I hope that you and your family have had and will have happy lives.

Yup. Pretty amazing life so far. Travelled the world, seen great personal success, have come to terms with stuff. Real American dream.

Not me, I want a refund on life, or the option to be turned into a cyborg/android/mech fuck being made out of stupid weak meat.

The reason machines seem impressive is because they last much shorter than humans. There is no guarantee that there is some universal "Smartererness" that can be grafted onto your brain without LITERALLY making you autistic.
Your Meat is made to last, not to be impressive and outdated in 3 years. The average computer can't remember shit older than 10 years.

I don't want "smartness" I want the ability to knock over a skyscraper with a rocket fist or launch myself into space without needing a spacesuit.

Ben Hutchings' extremely tasteful "The Killer Foetus".

Jack Kirby had PARANEX, THE FIGHTING FETUS!

This is why DBS is shit.

Did you mean

The USSR certainly sent America their best and brightest.

Sarah Silverman might think that would offend right wingers, but I for one am not morally opposed to killing kikes. Did she actually do it?

There we go, I knew Holla Forums would pop up.

Some time ago, someone posted that fragment from Bojack Horseman where womyn manage to introduce strict gun control by showing interest in guns, after which the strawman misogynist conservative politicians freak out and ban all guns. While this obviously wouldn't work with guns in real life (pro-gun people actually use "women are weaker than men, they should own guns" as argument against gun control), but it may work just fine with abortions. Just look at this:
Bam, every single woman is now pro-life.

There is literally a Bojack episode about abortions the season before, using it as a template to show Hollywood is insincere about it, character that's pregnant finds out she isn't, fakes an abortion, gets pregnant for real, winds up keeping it even after putting on a show for America about her rights to an abortion and covering it up as an adoption, while her money-grubbing handlers conspire with glee.

An unborn child is a potential person. If you want to have a child, you'd prefer if it didn't die.
As a shitty metaphor, imagine you're playing the lottery. One day you're informed that you've won, but the next day, before it's paid out, you get told they made a mistake and you didn't win after all. You only lost potential money, not actual money, but it's still a loss.

Bojack is at it's best when it's parodying the hypocrisy and complacency of rich, liberal Hollywood. But the showrunner said he's not sure if he can bare to do that anymore with Darth Drumpf in the white house.

Of course, given recent events in Hollywood, he might have changed his tune.

Sup Holla Forums, does your BO's throat still hurt?

Eh whatever. Your comfortable in your own knowledge bubble of safe security, not like I got a chance to knock you out of there.

Some times the best thing you could do for a child is to fucking kill it before it has to experience life

Abortion is a system of equivalent exchange, for the child to be saved from the horrors of our modern age, so too must an equivalent sense of loss be placed upon the parents

Reminder that abortion was banned in USSR until 1955 and if you are pro-life then you are literally Stalin.

what?