Does anybody else feel sorry for Jolie's only biological daughter?

Does anybody else feel sorry for Jolie's only biological daughter?
And it feels like the girl would be a stunning beauty when older.

Other urls found in this thread:

sheknows.com/baby-names/name/shiloh
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah. If I were Brad Pitt I would have strangled that ugly half woman corpse-thing and her Vietcong soldier ‘son’ the minute she started abusing my daughter.

California sure loves making every fucking thing a law. Therefore, I propose California make it illegal for pedowood actors to adopt children and force any children they may have to be given up for adoption

Would rape/10

shieeeeeeet

Charles Bronson returned from the dead, it seems

Anyone has that screencap with the user saying the gook still sleeps with cuckelina?

Wouldn't be surprised.

Nigger, she has fake tits, because she had her real ones removed, that's why they look like that

Shiloh sounds like a Hebrew name tbh

sheknows.com/baby-names/name/shiloh

Imagine my shock!

Shill? Oh!

listen what I say, oh

Her daughter is going through far more struggles just by being born to Jolie than any of those adpoted kids ever have in their life.

Did she really say this about her own kid??

Jesus, this statement alone should be grounds fro child services to come in and take child, or at least for Brad to win custody ez pz.

No, i enjoy them messing up their own.

She's not Jewish, just another retarded leftist.

A lot of Christians are pro-Israel, but that doesn't make them jews. There is no jew gene. That's just retarded given how much they've mixed into ME and European nations over the centuries. Spain is a good example of jews mixing in at the top levels, which is what helped kickstart the Inquisition.

Explain the jewish gene then.

Nice try Moshe.

Even half/b/ shitposters aren't this retarded.

She’s freaking crazy what the heck. Pedowood needs to be torched

Yeah, it's really sad. God only knows what's being done to that girl behind closed doors, too.

What the fuck?! How can you be that brainwashed to bash your own kid like that?!!!! What a fucking psycho cunt! I hope Brad gets full custody of Shiloh and leaves team brown with angelina.

Fuck these people.

scientists already proved god is not real kiddo

No wonder why the daughter is "trans" now. She has to feel special in order to be accepted by her mother.

She's not trans to feel special, she turned because she was pushed there by her psycho mother trying to make her more fit into this totally diverse family that's been build up.

I actually do feel bad for the kid. It's clear that the mother is a fucking loon; self-loathing over her race and resentful over her biological child being white. If this was a black couple in Hollywood acting this way about their biological kid, blatantly discriminating against it for being black and favouring their white adopted kids (not that they'd ever adopt white kids) that biological kid would be snapped up by CPS so quick that its weave would spin in place.

Seriously, look at this statement:

What did they come from? What did they survive? There were fucking half a year old; they probably hadn't even stuttered out a "Mama" yet - they weren't exactly child soldiers. They're as privileged as Shiloh is - actually more so since their mother (for all intents and purposes) actually seems to love them - at the very least more than the evil blue-eyed kid. And what are you babbling about regarding a newborn being a blob? What do you think the mystery meat kids were as newborns? Linebackers for the Cowboys? So what, Shiloh didn't possess a personality after six months or something? If you're this influenced over a mere six months, how were you even married for as long as you were? How did you even take care of any of these kids for so long since things seem to be so uninteresting to you? God damned nutjob.

Yeah I'm mad. I don't usually get too pissed about celeb stuff but you're going to fuck this kid up so bad they they'll probably be found swinging from a noose by the time that they're 21. Sure, she really does have a privileged lifestyle -there's no denying that- but growing up around this cunt must fuck you up hard.