Greetings, dear child. I have movies down here, in my sewer. So many fun movies that we could watch together...

Greetings, dear child. I have movies down here, in my sewer. So many fun movies that we could watch together, just you and me. Won't you come down? They float.

Choose from the following:

The Jetsons Movie
Gumby
Pocahontas

OR

You can assist in the continuation of Spousal Abuse Night, in which the Ted box hurts Yaki and the Yaki box hurts Ted.

The Ted box is a children's movie seemingly made by people who hate children and everyone else and meant to appeal to no one.

The Yaki Box is ugly, dank, and full of mad cow disease.

Link for stream is here

original.livestream.com/tedfufu

Ted Box

Voting Ted

Voting Yaki Box

Hungry for Jetsons

Voting ted box

Tonight's first movie is Cat in the Hat a movie that should not be. Mike Myers is a mistake

Like every week, pocohontas

Movie ends soon. Did you have fun? Did you enjoy this trainwreck?

Vote again. One of three movies listed above

Double down on the Ted box for intense /tg/ action or the Yaki box for genderfluid animals

Yaki Revenge Box

Flipping a bag of chocolate 5 yen coins says I'm voting for Ted

Voting Ted for maximum overpain

Yaki because I'm down for some more pain.

Voting Yaki Box

Yaki Box

Voting tedbox

Useless vote for ted box

Voting Ted box.

Next movie from the night is also from the Ted Box, and it's Jumanji

I'VE SEEN THIS GODDAMN MOVIE 20 TIMES BECAUSE OF MY DUMBASS COUSINS WHO COULDN'T THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE TO WATCH OTHER THAN GODDAMN JUMANJI AND GODDAMN SELENA. ROBIN WILLIAMS WEARS LEAVES AND THERE'S ANIMALS AND A HUNTER BECAUSE PARKER BROS GAMES ARE HARDCORE AS FUCK.

Why did this meme become so popular? Why can't we create original memes not based off old movies and cartoons?

Looking back, this movie was really retarded, but damn if the board game concept AND the hunter weren't cool as fuck.