I don't get it. Are these shills trying to rewrite history, or did these people fall for the WE WUZ KANGZ meme...

I don't get it. Are these shills trying to rewrite history, or did these people fall for the WE WUZ KANGZ meme? Why do people all of a sudden believe Egyptians were niggers even though there's evidence to the contrary?

please use archive.is/2016/05/17/egyptian-myth-forms-backbone-visual-novel-black-sands/

Meme magic

Not like any of them are going to be reading a VN.

WE

Shake my head to be honest family

Didn't they run genetic tests on Egyptian mummies and discover they were related to Slavs?

Maybe not all of them but king tut was as white as the day is long. Which is probably why he got murdered.

I remember reading that they took cross-sections of his hair and that its structure meant he was a wavy-haired redhead.

Anyone got the video of those niggers trying to tell some reporter that they wuz kangs n sheeit because they had a book that showed black rulers? It was the same niggers who made some jew cry because they said the holocaust was a hoax.

AAYYYYY OOOOO
HOL UP
HOL UP
WE WUZ

Except Africa isn't a huge desert.
Most of the continent is savannas

Celts I believe. European regardless.

Obligatory.

Check out the comments for the most uneducated salt of all time.

what was the reaction when Holla Forums found this video?

Genuine, solemn remorse on behalf of a man who has realized his horrifying reality and is decried by the people he would save for saying so. There was no "NIGGERS BTFO" or anything. Just an uncomfortable, morbid weight of the intractable truth, and a sympathetic salute of sorts. We see ourselves trying to redpill white people on Jews in him trying to redpill his own people on themselves, and for a real glance at the endlessness of his nightmare have a couple caps of the comments.

There are no winners. Have a drink, try again tomorrow.

The saddest video and comments on youtube. I feel real bad for that priest.

If blacks are a "great" race I want to see what an incompetent one looks like.

It's just endless. I keep scrolling down, thinking the one I just read will be the worst because how could it not, but I'd better check anyways, and every time there's something more and more and more inane, ignorant, uneducated, or actually insane.

I'm not sure when I became in favor of a white ethnostate, but it's the comments in this video that made me realize I had. There's no functional coexistence with this.

Can't, they all died.

Holy shit, I feel really sorry for the pastor and it only took the first comment.

I've heard whispers that there may be a sliver of truth to that. There are rumors that he was about to set up a new currency and circulation system for it to break free from European banks, and was going to market adoption of it heavily in Africa.

The last person who tried something similar was named Hitler, and it sparked a world war.

yes goy… i mean mister African you were kings.

hehehehe

See, is it really liberating Africa or is it him trying to get more power? And do we really need nigga Hitler? I mean, what's wrong with regular ol' Hitler?

There's OC waiting to be made here.

As for his intentions, I won't pretend to know. That corner of the world isn't my usual topic focus. I've just heard that he actually was planning on making a move to break away from (((European economic institutions))).

now THIS is memeposting

I was really hoping for a clever way to make nigga play like Nega, but there's no subtle way to do that. Yeah, I don't know either, to be fair. I suppose those sound like good intentions.

I always remembered Egyptians being depicted as white or at least light brown in my early education. Could mean nothing, because the education lies about a lot of shit, but still.

Education systems are infallible! That's how I know everyone around Columbus's time thought the Earth was flat!

American niggers can't read maps.

Slaves came from west -Africa not Egypt.

If you are a ghetto nigger: don't be proud of your heritage and be glad your ancestors let themselves be hauled of.

Abbos.

fixed that for you. I'd wager most of those retarded cretins don't even realise that Egypt is, and has been for over a thousand years, full of mudshits, and that their alleged "ancestors" would behead their ghetto asses in a blink. They probably think that egyptians still worship Ra or some shit.

The Mali were pretty cool.

No son, it's mostly the nignogs that don't know that.

Injuns. They were so bad they weren't even good enough as slaves. If they were, niggers would stay in Africa where they belong, and you'd see ghettos full of redskins.

Remember when a Spaniard fucked up map reading so hard he accidentally discovered another half of the world and thought it was Shitinstreetistan

They refused to be enslaved and fought to the death, escaped, or killed themselves when it was attempted.

So far all the Americans met were dogshit at geography, knowing only the states in the US, Mexico, and Canada. When I asked one of them where his ancestors are from, he said "A country north of Russia. Uh… Serbia!" After correcting him, he said he meant Siberia.

IIRC they mostly died of illnesses combined with the hard workload.

I think they just wanted to make a game about Egyptians and thought

So you just asked a random asshole out of the blue to name a random ass location on a blank globe you just happened to be carrying around?

slavs ruled the world n shieeeet nigga

I was talking with my american friends, and they naturally asked me where I'm from. When I said Czech Republic, they either asked which continent that was on, or confused it with Chechnya. After that, the convo turned into me pretty much giving them a geography test to see just how bad they are at it

Well, I won't deny there are some morons who don't know geography, but it wouldn't surprise me if you could say the same of other countries as well. Ask a French person all the 50 states of the US.

the difference is that states aren't countries. Asking a french person to name out the states of US is like asking an American to name out the provinces in France. Your parrallel doesn't work.

Even the current Egyptians aren't niggers
They are just shitskins

Our states are as big as your countries. It's like asking someone to name all the countries of the EU. My point is if it doesn't directly affect them, they probably won't know about it.

No that would be asking a frenchie about districts in an American state.

Let's look at it this way. The US has an area of 9,857,306 square km. Europe has an area of about 10,180,000 square km. The United States alone is almost as large as the entire continent of Europe, with roughly the same amount of countries in Europe as there are states in the US (both are about 50), not to mention the fact that we have to keep track of the rest of North and South America. Ask a random French person where Chile, Argentina and Brazil are in relation to one another and I doubt they'll be able to give you an answer.

the average european is a lot better at geography than the average american

i'd chalk it up to historical interest if anything. europeans looked to the rest of the world for wealth, the us didn't give a single shit about the rest of the world until they got pulled to europe twice in two generations for stupid european wars.

I'm going to guess it's because our scales of perspective are completely reversed. Our individual states are larger than most European countries, meanwhile our national history is comparatively very brief. There's more focus on the almost still-immediate past of the entire continent than of the nuanced interplay between, say, Virginia and Pennsylvania over hundreds of years.

Stargate said so!

AY YO HOL UP

that's a good thought

That's how you fight slavery: resist to the death. The dead can't pick cotton.

Sadly for black slaves: they were betrayed by their own brothers. Africans were selling their own people to slave traders for thousands of years.

But muh evil whitey.

another day another shit thread
where is the video game discussion ?

Holla Forums you need to wake up

Gaddafi was transitioning away from the petrodollar, therefore he had to go.

Punchline: Slavery was already illegal in the colonial-era North America. A nignog named Anthony Johnson sued to be allowed to keep his nignog slave.

The only thing white people invented as a novelty to slavery in all of history was abolition.

I hear a lot of black people say "we gotta be lookin' out for one another, we're supposed to be brothers" but I kind of think part of the problem is not enough black individuals are telling the rest of their race to fuck off so they can get money and success to help themselves and their families.

I mean I'm white but I could give two shits about any other white guy I don't know who isn't helping me get mine. There's two things that I think probably put an end to racism: shared religious beliefs & the common pursuit of money. From my experience, the people who are always talking about our race this and our race that, white or black, are usually just looking to shame people of their race into carrying them so they don't have to do any work to improve themselves or so they can first dibs on free handouts. White people fell for this too back in the day. Worker's unions were some of the most racist groups around, harassing black people who got white people to hire them for cheaper because they were too spoiled to offer to work for less and just wanted to overcharge for their labor.

And alot better at getting cucked by muslims too.

Ayy

To be fair, back then, slavery was often considered more humane than just beheading all your enemies that you took prisoner in a war and because there was really no such as actual prisons in those days. And the Europeans also caused a huge increase in slavery in West Africa by providing weapons to multiple warring parties in exchange for slaves taken from the losing side that whoever won, the Africans lost, and also the Europeans eventually refused any other payment for goods besides human cargo to ship to the Americas. Also, by the time the Africans starting getting hip to how the Europeans did business, their human resources were already so depleted that the only way for anyone to survive in that region due to the fact that the entire agricultural labor force was now in North and South America was to enslave people to sell to the Europeans for rice & booze.

Outlawing slavery itself made ending slavery a more painful process. In a lot of the countries where the British tried to forcefully end slavery such as in the North African sultanate, it either increased illegally or the slaves were treated worse than before. In those places where the British had just bought all the slaves and freed them, they never had much issue. In America trying to legislate the end of slavery without compensating former slave owners just ended up creating virtual slavery through stuff like the sharecropping industry.

My own opinion is that slavery is always going to exist and it's pointless to outlaw it, though there are ways to reduce dependence on it. These days, we just have NOT!slavery in place of "slavery."

Donald Trump isn't a nigger.

How is the quality of life of a slave in countries where slavery is legal compared to areas where slavery is illegal?
It's easy to say that people want to do things because it's taboo but that doesn't mean to their benefit and I'm guess most Holla Forums users aren't slaves and, like most people, want to be free if given the choice.

if you don't like NOT slavery why would you want to legalize actual slavery?

sage because Holla Forums derail

Probably because he thinks spics and niggers are going to do all the work for him jus like in da good ol days.

lol, he actually said "they dindu nuthin" but was actually right this time

Because he actually likes NOT slavery and thinks people have too many rights like the right to eat lunch or have a break every four hours.

Technically, slavery is illegal everywhere or at least the UN considers it so.

I was alluding to the fact that we still technically have forms of slavery which are in function slavery but just don't have the name. The modern prison system is just one example.

Also when slavery is legal, there is a clear and obvious legal distinction between the slave and the not-slave, which is far more efficient. Again, we outlawed slavery only for blacks to still pretty much be slaves working as "sharecroppers" there was hardly a difference between that state of affairs and the one before it and they got away with it because it was """"voluntary"""" and it wasn't "slavery". Convicts in our current prison system are more or less slaves, the only difference is people get pissy when you want to put them to work. And people still fancy themselves to not be slaves on the outside but are steadily losing as much control over their own money and property as a slave would that line between a free wage laborer and a well kept slave is blurred. One of the reasons the Republican party in the 1800's was skeptical or sometimes outright against the whole idea of wage labor was because it seemed to them a lot like slavery. That what I was referring to by NOT!slavery, virtual slavery that we're told is somehow fundamentally different, when in most societies that state of affairs would usually be considered a kind of slavery.

Nice strawman. I'm saying slavery is impossible to eliminate. Outlawing it just makes it easier for the same rights or lack thereof that slave has to be more evenly distributed among the general population and as long as you avoid the word "slavery" or convince them that slavery doesn't exist anymore so obviously this can't be slavery it's easy to con people into giving up more of their rights.

It has nothing to do with race. No slave class in a society eventually makes everyone in that society a slave. That's a fact that's never gonna change.

Never understood how they think they were egyptians, if they where fucking egyption they can't fucking cry about slavery since all american, shit all black slaves only came from 3 ports in Africa and none of them are anywhere close to Egypt.

It's just people thinking Africa=/=black, which was encouraged by Egyptians helping champion the Pan-African cause.

Ayo hol' up
So you beez sayin
ahahah hol up hol up hol up, so you wuz sayin
you sayin that me and mah nigga
AAHA BOI So you be saying
that we wuz sum muhfugginAHAHAH
That we wuz kangs n' shit?

Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers Niggers

Go ask the Spanish about Mexicans.
Injuns are a hard fucking race, the reason they weren't enslaved is because they had enough pride to resist, not because they were worthless like nogs.

AYO AYO

WUZ

American Indians just didn't have the numbers to make a slave class. They were fucking worthless so nogs have to be imported.

He sees the cold, hard, ugly truth and loves his people and his race enough to stand up and say it in the hopes that one day they may rise. And for the rest of his life he will be hounded by those who shut their eyes and plug their ears, refusing to acknowledge the reality of their situation and reassure themselves that they are beautiful, that they were kings. He will be forever hated for loving his volk.
Feels bad man.

t. Injun

who cares
if the nigs want to create nig games for other nigs why should i give a damn
let them nig in peace

His country was actually doing very well, just take a look at the before pictures.

He could have made most of Africa look like this. Now that country is a failed state and filled with tens of thousands of ISIS fighters. Thanks Obama.

These 'we wuz' types are right about this; you just have to look at what he was doing, what he was trying to do and what happened after he was taken out.

Its not a even a fucking game. Its an interactive novel at best. You know the kind of shit SJW's make and try to pass off "to Deep for you" kinda shit.

B-but he was a dirty lefty. He probably injected pot!
He was threatening US and French trade interests with his african currency union idea so he had to go. Though to be honest i suspect China would have tried the same shit had he extended his idea too far south.

So its even less threatening to real games, because nobody will like it! Let them enjoy Katawa Shoujo black edition.

Don't forget that Libya was in the black and had surplus of around 1bn that disappeared after it was "liberated"

A good bunch of them prefered death and were killed in the infinite amount of skirmishes over the course of centuries
Mexicans aren't angels either, many indian nations were exterminated by their cousins who ended up having central power over them by administration technicalities the spanish left
Much like WWI and WWII, the only men left after all the trouble were the weak, coward and the few surviving warriors who returned
It's of no wonder the once warrior race of no-surrender attitude noble savages are now reduced to hoffing hair spray, chewing dry cacti and betting welfare bucks on their own casinos

Egyptians had slaves. What goes around comes around. Quit your bitching niggers.

jesus christ you're not their target audience so why do you care
it's the same principle as people making games that target you
if it fails or succeed it should be on its own merit