Hey user, remember how in middle ages women wore pants and were totally equal to men?

Hey user, remember how in middle ages women wore pants and were totally equal to men?
Huh? What are you, some sort of cis while male?

Hey Holla Forums

Calm yor tits user, it not that egregious.

Stop replying to yourself OP.

all me

>>>Holla Forums

Women wearing pants is one of the most awful things to ever happen.

WHY DOES A CARTOON FOR LITTLE GIRLS REPRESENT GIRLS DOING STUFF REEEE

unff, post more of that semen demon

Fucking hell, this is that Rapunzel cartoon isn't it?
A woman as a guard, plus a nigger, in vaguely medieval Europe.
I want the nukes. I want the nukes to wipe this ungodly slate clean.

Gets in the way of dehumanizing them, right?

I haven't watched much of Rapunzel cartoon but she seemed alright. Unless I missed the feminist episode. Not much of a fan of the art. Sure, it has a fairy tale art style, but it's not 3d like the movies. I was sure we'd gotten past the massive dip from movie to cartoon 3D quality degradation with How to Train your Dragon. Maybe in another 10 years or maybe go back to good 2D animation.

this board is quickly turning into Holla Forums 2.0 just because the mods refuse to do quality control

We have mods? Were lucky this board is not popular then it would be REALLY insufferable

Is there any board on Holla Forums with mods that give a shit?

/a/ and /tg/

but some people consider /a/ "to rules heavy"

Women just look so ugly in pants.

Woah, now that's going too far we aren't as bad as Holla Forums yet.

Holla Forums these days feels like all the edgy coolkid wannabes all showed up after the party was over and all started mistaking eachother for the real deal.

Are you new?

..the fuck is wrong with Holla Forums these days ?
I swear this was not like this early this year

Yes it was. It just wasn't this bad.

Holla Forums could be fucking Hitler himself and this entire site would still not trust us. Holla Forums and Holla Forums blame us as the ones for allowing 4chan to fall since bronies and being so open to tumblr on 4/co/