Horned alien

Who are they trying to fool?

What the fuck is wrong with his face

Worse than Lin but at least he's not forced.

What's wrong with YOUR face, faggot.

I actually don't go outside very much because my face got fucked up from a house fire when I was a baby

The only character in X that could ever be considered worse than Lin is fucking Tatsu. At least he's not a playable character though.

Oh

Are you guys retarded or have you not played the game? Lin is easily one of the best if not the best character of the game together with Lao.

Tatsu is decent as a comic relief character, too.

Lin exists only to remind Lao to think about muh chilluns, muh symbolic purity of the human race that doesn't even exist Also she steals a spot in the party all the time. Worst.

You can't just tell us this and not go into detail

Glad we're on the same page now. She's a shit.

Well, it's not my loss when you couldn't enjoy something.

Shes a good tank, always alive at the end when I'm getting my shit pushed in.
Still hate her.

What the fuck happendd to this game in general? Its so fucking backward.

This fucking meme needs to die.

Even if there were no differences, humanity would be better divided than united, most of our ingenuity stems from competition, we would be stagnant if we weren't divided.

Also this.

On genetical level there is not much difference between any carbon based life.

Faggots cant really understand Man?
I hate than someone is so wrong it will take a couple of days to explain him everything that is wrong with his 20 word statement.

Which part? It got fucked in the localization, but it was already at least partially fucked by ass backwards design decisions like searching for shit by picking up the blue crystals that you have no idea what they are.

Is this that Xenosaga something or other that people were mad got censored?

Because that mecha looks like it would make a fun boss fight.

is that a trap?

Game design choices. Running to fetch your party members and that shit, shitty doll mechanics. The whole game is a mess

Not been a thing for over 100 years
When 2 people who don't want to kill each other enough yet can work together to fill a goal, but without competition involved neither of them will put their whole effort into it as they'll feel less pressure with a partner who'll pick the slack up.
What the competition is currently competing for

Lao was the fucking worst, shame he didn't stay dead.

jesus christ you Wii-U cucks are starved for any dick you can get your lips on huh?

Exhibit A:

While it's true that race and bloodlines might affect one's capabilities, I would recommend people to avert from going full control freak and assuming that they have the proficiency to make judgements outside the frame of individualism. Also, remember that videogames are murrr… :3

It's not a meme bro, we're all genetically identical human beings. Make love not war.

so which did you pick, bloodborne machine or DVR with nogames?

well, pics or didnt happen

This guy and Lao are one of my favorite characters in the game

Guy has Warrior Pride even though his home planet is being besieged by Ganglioens

I'm pretty sure stupid people that like sets themselves on fire because they can't use a stove is natural selection.

This is the kind of shit that happens when you let Marxists translate your games. Race isn't even a biological concept. The actual term is species. There are several very distinct species of homo sapiens, and that's not even counting homo erectus. The genetic differences between those two specifically are the reason for the increased rates in birth defects and susceptibility to disease in mixed children. That's right, native Scandinavians/Europeans/etc. are more closely related to any and every Asian ethnicity than anyone is related to native Africans.

Holy shit kid.

Different species can't breed. Different races can.
Or has Holla Forums unearthed again some hidden snippet of information that everybody else is too stupid or corrupt to accept?

I don't think so, Tim.

they can breed in some rare cases, but their children will be sterile

Are you a cute girl?

Cagliostro a cute

Polar Bears and Grizzlies can. Their offspring are also fertile.

She is.

Natural selection is currently in the process of deleting from existence populations whose genes lead them not to reproduce.

A CUTE

If I saw a sci-fi series involving an alien race that divided themselves according to skull structure I'd assume it was a joke. Satire on the trope where aliens are thinly veiled allegories for social commentary.

They're not trying to fool anybody, they're just being honest about what unoriginal, unimaginative hack frauds they are.

might want to fact check some of that bigotry user

… you don't know anything about biology. skeletal differences are very meaningful.