Does superman lose his powers when directly exposed to Sundowner?

Does superman lose his powers when directly exposed to Sundowner?
Would Sundowner win in a one-on-one fight?

Wait, when could Sundowner turn the sun red? Besides, it's a gradual loss. Supes would just rip apart the arms and punch him hard enough to knock him out. Why is this a thread?

Now a good question is if superman could see through the clothes of people on tv or magazines.

TV's don't broadcast in x-rays, so it shouldn't work.

I don't think he can, all he'll see is the inside of a tv or the other page.

Sundowner is also invincible so you have to account for that

WHEN THE WIND IS COLD

it's "slow"

Yes. Superman is OP as fuck and because of this he was never a good character.

If he's invincible then why did Raiden kill him?

He didn't, sundowner just cut himself shaving.

So why didn't sundowner help Armstrong in the final fight?

The duality of this match is astounding.
Superman represents what america once was and aspired to be.
Sundowner is what America is now, and wants to make it great again,
LIKE THE GOOD OL' DAYS AFTER 911

STANDING HERE

ON THE EDGE

Because he was busy being fucking invincible

I regret making this thread

**were trying to make it better*

just keep going user!

Are you autistic?

Suddenly the western world makes a lot more sense.

RULES OF NATURE

AND THEY SHALL RETREAT WHEN THE GLOBE OF FIRE DOTH ASCEND

Fuck, I always get it wrong

LIKE A FLOOD OF PAIN

LIVE AND LEARN

BOW DOWN OVERDWELLER!
BOW DOWN OVERDWELLER!
BOW DOWN OVERDWELLER!
BOW DOWN OVERDWELLER!

DRIFTING FURTHER AND FURTHER

I hate this thread.

you are welcome to DIE

Ah good to see fellow game theory enthusiastics have finally started to show themselves on 8chins.

How do you feel about the multiple dimension theory in dork souls 3????

MEMORIES BROKEN

THE TRUTH GOES UNSPOKEN

I'll never understand why Magneto's power over metal somehow causes regular rocks to explode

IVAN FORGOT MY NAME!

because metal rocks

You cheeky fucker

He's fucking invincible
Like the good ol' towers of 911

NAAAAACHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM

NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM

THEY WERE CONNECTED
AT THE BACK OF THE HEAD

Red Sun more than makes up for it, too bad you can't even hear most of that if you cheese him.

THEY GOT A CONDUIT

THEIR MINDS ARE THE SAME

When I come back you'll still be here. When you come back I'll still be here. ;_;

Does Superman have the power to pierce detective Manny Pardo's thick skin?

Did anyone here actually bother with the shields on their first playthrough?

That phase is mandatory
r-right user?!

Probably not. The game drills parrying into you at every opportunity but precision blade mode doesn't get introduced until late in the game and it's not mandatory for anything

I see Holla Forums is trying to have a powerlevel thread.

Am I needed yet again?

I was going to make that exact same thread on Holla Forums in a few days, but go ahead.

With the mention of Superman Prime and the Thought Robot, the powerlevel argument is over.

There is no character save writers that can do anything to those two. It would be no contest every time.

Superman ALWAYS wins, which is also why superman is the worst character in all of fiction.

It seems a disturbing amount of people didn't get the joke, so here it is.
There's never a reason not to listen to MGR's OST anyway.

Isn't Prime's power that of the narrative its self

Superman Prime can access a portion of the source's power.

Basically this means he can write the story.

He can't, unless we start making media in wavelenghts other than RGB that only superman can see for some reason

When in doubt goku

THE TIME HAS COME
and so have I*

Supes has been written to be limitless

sundowner wouldnt stand a chance

I REALIZE

Since when?

YOU ARE NOW BREATHING MANUALLY

I don't know this song

That's retarded.
Superman gets power from the Sun.
His strength, speed and endurance all wane without it. They increase when absorbing sunlight.Thus solar radiation would increase his physical power.

So HOW THE FUCKED does spending even a bajjilion years absorbing give you power over narrative itself? How is that connected to strength, speed, etc…
Bullshit writing at it's fullest.

In other news: water suspected of being wet. More on channel 6.

On an unrelated note:
Does anybody know if I can find an all-cutscenes movie of MGR in japanese, with english subtitles?
I can only find maybe two or three cutscenes on youtube at most.

read the comics
his OPness is simply retarded
google helps, you can find all references to superman not having no boundaries to his power

Thanks famalan

SUNDOWNER WORST BOSS, WORST SONG, FITE ME

HIGH YELLA, HIGH RED, HIGH BLUE, SHE BLEW

HI ELLA, HI ELLA GURU

I'd fight you, but you're clearly having enough problems fighting fucking tripods

There weren't any tripods in the Sundowner fight, if I remember correctly. I don't mean Sundowner was worst as in "hard," I mean it was the easiest and most boring boss fight.

No. Superman gradually loses his power when exposed to Red Sun. But even if Sundowner radiated Kryptonite he wouldn't win.

Sounds like something straight out of comic books.

But sundowner is fucking invincible, can superman zandatsu? Checkmate

Imagine a fight between Morrison and Kirby. It would probably destroy multiverses and fictional realities across time and space.

They'res one thing to beat fiction control characters. Not reading the fiction.
Or reading fiction where another fiction control character writes fiction to beat them.

the reason is because DC is self aware fiction, the starting point isn't superman absorbing the sunlight to become that strong.

It's being written he becomes that strong first and the sunlight is the reason why, it can and does happen with other characters in DC who can get power boosts.

Look at the fucking Flash for another example, he can pull off a shit ton of stuff but only when the plot demands or he demands the plot to

HEAT OF THE DESERT

best song. Prove me wrong

Close, but it's no

IN THE MUD AND SINKING DEEPER
INTO A PEACEFUL LIFE

Not if the fight happens late in the day

I DON'T KNOW THE REASON

Giorno with Golden Experience Requiem

Because Superman only gets his powers from the sun on one level of understanding. From a higher level of understanding, if you can look beyond the multiverse, he gets his power from our belief in him. As long as we believe in the ideas of goodness, of life and existence itself, then Superman is powered.

When it comes down to it, the essence of Superman is the essence of all superhero stories, all heroes and villains. He is conflict and drama. Conflict and drama are life, they are byproducts of our having independent thought. As long as we do not surrender our free will to those who would seek to control us, Superman lives.

There are little bits of magnetic materials in those rocks. In the comics his powers are way the fuck higher than the movies. Like he can mind control people by controlling the electrons in their brains. Retarded stuff like that.

Reminder that Superman has died on like three separate occasions. Granted, two of them were "Imaginary Stories," but aren't they all?

Superman can see the entire spectrum, but unless the tv is wonkavision he won't be able to see stuff behind what the camera captures.

Goku and Beerus can punch each other so hard that their combined strength can destroy the universe by accident. But Beerus was strong enough to absorb it and stop the universal destruction. Clearly most of this universal destruction power came from Beerus, since this wasn't a problem during later fights against guys who were stronger than Goku was when he fought Beerus.

Superman, meanwhile, fights guys who destroy universes the way Beerus destroys planets, like The Anti-Monitor. At his top strength, he fights guys like Mandrakk, who secretly controlled both The Anti-Monitor and his good counterpart, The Monitor, the entire time, who caused universal calamities in all universes in the multiverse at the same time, and who practically destroyed the comics industry in real life. His goal was to influence each universe in the multiverse (including our own) to kill superheroes and their ideals so he could take away the idealism and ultimately the free will of everyone in the multiverse, including us. In our universe this happened by the comics industry collapsing and becoming what it is today, practically non-existent. Good thing Superman beat him.

Regular Superman is not nearly as strong as most of the feats people say. He needs to get powerups which tend to be helped along by gods in the most dire of circumstances. He couldn't have beaten Mandrakk without the help of other Monitors. But when in the right circumstances his powers can go to absurd levels. Then other times he can get powerups by himself, like by flying into the sun or something. He has no upper limit, but it takes time or special circumstances to get higher than whatever level he is currently. And it's not really fair to use versions of Superman who don't happen in "the present," like Superman-Prime, who is just Superman one-million months from now.

Granted, even without those powerups, he can pull a chain of planets across the universe and shit. And that was when he was a kid. He's much stronger now.

During Final Crisis, Mandrakk rewrote the story itself so that evil wins. But Superman's power is ultimately to live. It's to not let the story end. It's the power to not get his comic cancelled. No matter what he finds a way to fight another day and inspire others to help him do that.

Note that Multiverse-2 is The Marvel Multiverse, which actually was destroyed in a Marvel comic the same day this issue here came out. That's how powerful The Empty Hand is, he destroyed all of Marvel on a whim to mock President Superman. He still lost. Granted this story didn't involve the main Superman, but it's the essence of Superman itself that accesses the upper levels of his power.

Ok you autistic fags, this is a joke about sundowner and his theme song. Why the fuck turn this into another superman powerlevel thread? Its literally what we kids used to do: "I am always better than you+1".

Saitama wins.

Why would I come to a vietnamese animation imageboard if not to be autistic?

Fair point.