New Orleans HORROR: At least 12 CRITICALLY injured after vehicle mows down crowd

archive.is/ljwmv
e x p r e s s . c o . u k/ news/world/772198/New-Orleans-vehicle-crowd-mow-down-Krewe-Endymion-North-Carollton-North-Orleans-mid-town
The crowd was watching the Krewe of Endymion parade – one of the many parades to take place in the city ahead of Mardi Gras – in the mid-city section of New Orleans when the incident took place.

Police spokeswoman Ambria Washington said: “Initial reports show so far about a dozen people are in critical condition

"That number could increase as the investigation is ongoing."

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/davidhammerWWL/status/835661637738692608/photo/1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Drunk driver is my guess.

What the hell is this formatting and why did you not use a relevant pic like the one from the article?

yea i didn't get the whole separate every other letter bs from the link

religion of peace would have used a truck

not possible, muslims can't drink alcohol. They take their drinks like they take their wives, with as little age as possible

Gee, then maybe the German government will have to start admitting that they just rape for the hell of it, rather than the "can't handle their booze" excuse they were trotting around.

Wrong, muds get a free pass to do anything if they're a jihadist.

bumping for taco restaurant got loose

If dubs its religion of peace
Singles it's a drunk driver

I can confirm this. I interact with muds from time to time for my job and they do indeed drink and smoke.

taquito

this

I'm going to guess it was either Quintavius or JaMarcus.

a dindu driver was an alcohol.
check em

did any people die or just niggers?

how the fuck do niggers come up with these kinds of names?

You know how stupid people try to say big words they don't understand to sound smart?

niggers have a really unhealthy obsession of proving to other niggers, and by extension themselves, that they aren't disposable garbage but aren't quite smart enough to actually improve themselves so they just behave in a very tacky and superficial manner to sand out.

This sure is politics!

Nice cuckchan meme, cuckchanner.
Reported.
>>>/hwndu/
>>>/cuckchan/

(Dubs)
Also forgot to sage

Sage

Va lamèd, masisi.

News, politics and current events.
This counts as news.

I live in New Orleans but don't typically do Mardi Gras because it's a nigger holiday.

A friend of mine who was at Endymion about an hour ago (this didn't just happen) said it looked like a drunk college kid. I'm going to guess white because I think he would've specified if it was muslim.

Take this info however you want. I wasn't there.

Fuck off cuckchanner.
Poltics related news.
This is some random shit like "local TRS man sucks cock".

It's also worth noting that there was a shooting at one of the early parades in Uptown. One person was shot and hospitalized but I don't know the details.

Also actual cops were run over in the Endymion car wreck so the police will probably take this crime seriously for once.

sage

Last post – this is the guy arrested

twitter.com/davidhammerWWL/status/835661637738692608/photo/1

Please have ID: 21693e b& so he can put all his energy to his "please G*d make him white" chants.

Lol wut
>>>Holla Forums

Do you know something I learned from an Acadian friend in New Orleans? The French use to give their slaves these extravagant (usually French) names as a joke. They thought it was funny to have a nigger with a long, pretentious name. But the niggers never go the joke and so just kept giving their offspring these names even after they were no longer slaves. Many even tried to combine elements of these French names with weird African shit, resulting in nigger names that are funny as fuck.

And the niggers still don't get that it was meant to be a joke on them.

They drink and smoke a fuck ton. Many of them don't even give a shit about their religion other than the fact that they don't care for dhimmi, but it's easier to just call yourself a muslim and do whatever the fuck you want because the more extreme snackbars don't care if you break the rules of the quran as long as you consider yourself a muslim, but God forbid they decide not to be a muslim anymore.

looks like the dude is probably a jew given the lanky build and curly looking hair. also kek at nike shoes, just do it

The predominant college in New Orleans is Tulane (known amongst locals as "Jewlane" for reasons you can imagine). Most of their students are the children of rich kikes from NYC and Chicago who were too stupid to get into Ivy League schools despite their jewish privilege, so there's a good chance the car maniac is a jew.

They Live was a documentary

Thank you for the VERY informative information.

i hear a new one every fucking week, m8, i swear! my favorite is "La-a" pronounced La-Dasha.

Sometimes they just take Celtic names and add random syllables before them.
DESHAWN

No, user. Best ever was a female niglet in florida, pronounced "Sheh-THee-Ad"

…spelled Shithead

Oh… and… am supposed to know WTF that is? English motherfuckers.

pls be white pls be white pls be white pls be white pls be white pls be white pls be white pls be white pls be white pls be white pls be white pls be white pls be white pls be white pls be white pls be white pls be white pls be white pls be white pls be white pls be white pls be white pls be white pls be white pls be white pls be white pls be white pls be white pls be white pls be white pls be white pls be white pls be white pls be white pls be white pls be white pls be white pls be white pls be white pls be white pls be white pls be white pls be white pls be white pls be white pls be white pls be white pls be white

t.CNN
if dubs, it was a muslim

It was probably a drunk local collegiate Jew suffering from a severe case of affluence

It's a slow burn…

BAN ASSAULT TRUCKS

Nobody needs that kind of horse power!

We need to clean up the country big time.

It was born out of 60's "africa" culture which was a meme started by the same retarded niggers as Kwanzaa. It's basically to say you are empowered by your heritage rather than ebil whitey. Problem is that all niggers are stupid, can't spell, don't understand the point of name origins, have no patriarchal hierarchy to keep bitches from naming their kids dumb fucking things and are easily swayed by sheboon group think.

Niggers will actually pretend to be stupid on purpose. I guess they feel as if it would hurt their reputation to appear intelligible or verbose in any manner because dass wat dem white racist niggaz be doin'.

So actually, you run into the situation where you encounter a 80 iq nigger who acts like a 50 iq nigger. By all accounts they're not pleasant people in the slightest. Smelly, loud, boisterous, and extremely dumb and annoying.

Running over a crowed of people in New Orleans.
This was the will of KEK manifest
Death to all Niggers.

Anyone go the Matthew Broderick / Mel Gibson meme? It's like jewgle erased it from the net.

My point being, if this guys a yid, he's going to walk.

This news reporter just implied that terrorists "look like" something. In 2016 this would have probably made him lose his job. Hopefully he will be ok though, nobody on twitter has called him out they just agree because it is logical.

But I'm waiting for shaniqua/ to show up "yo FIAH dis bitch ass wite boi he think a terroris LOOK LIKE SUMFIN"

It's the name of the parade/group organising the parade. Each parade during Mardi gras has it's own name based off of the people running it.

I met a Black man names Onanjello Jackson once.

Remember Jews always walk unless of course they're Bernie Madoff and fucked over other Jews, then they burn for it.

considering the driving, could just be a woman.