Trump says he won't attend correspondents dinner this spring

Trump says he won't attend correspondents dinner this spring
bigstory.ap.org/article/3efa2b3eb0eb453c84b39867fcedc2f9/trump-says-he-wont-attend-correspondents-dinner-spring
archive.fo/B0NDj

Other urls found in this thread:

red
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1E7ADC0B6C30C1DF
youtu.be/LFNXVZaMABk?t=3m57s
you
youtube.com/watch?v=rurBHWxYaR0'
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Millions of spics aren't going to deport themselves.

Maybe Trump knows the press corps will all be in jail by then.

The Madman playing 4D Chess. Im getting impatient with the lack of big name arrests with the whole kid-killing side of this saga but damn, we just keep winning with him at the helm. I hope he keeps his cockiness, his drive and determination. So far, so good. I just really pizzagate turns into something or I have to question my sanity.. I truly believe its that corrupt.

Oh no… that sucks..

OT but what game is that from? Why do the Jews have to make females look so manly and bad teeth? GG was a major loss. Can't even have qt girls in games anymore.

The left is going to eviscerate him over this and accuse him of being a weak-kneed coward who can't handle criticism or a joke at his expense. Remember his recent speech when he said the press shouldn't use sources and if they wanted to say something bad about him they should say it to his face? Well, what now?
Granted, the press molly-coddled Obama for 8 years at these events and threw light-hearted, cream puff zingers at him, versus the deep cuts and slices they would aim at Trump if he had gone. But now they'll just make his empty chair the prologue of every joke and speech. Social media will have a field day with this before, during and after, milking it for all it's worth.
Honestly, this is a bad decision. He should have gone and faced these bullies and gave them worse than he got. Instead, he just comes off looking like a beta pussy who's hiding from the battlefield.
Sorry, but you know it's true.

OMG he's literally Hitler!

Metal Gear Solid 5

That picture triggers my autism. It looks like a Jew tranny with breast implants. Why do the Jews insist on making everything ugly, even in entertainment you're paying for?

Every time.

He's not wrong.

glad I listened to reviews and stayed away, would have smashed my monitor. As for the press thing, it's great. The Jew Snake Crimes are buying ads for the OScars saying "News is Hard, goy." After 8 years all the Jews will be out of business.

Damage control. Every time.
Whatever. Spin and deflect reality all you want. This is going to hurt Trump.

Best move he's made this week.
Nothing says fuck the elites than skipping the dinner for donors and special interests of "correspondents" as they call themselves.

smart move, he would of probably been poisoned

Good. I will miss the bantz, but the press shouldn't have any special event Aside from a public hanging

The left is never ever going to effectively attack Trump. All their best shots have failed miserably. They blew it. All that you have to look forward to is eight years of autistic screeching.

Nobody likes the press and even people that don't like Trump much are being won over by his constant humiliation of the MSM.

It's not a serious, press conference, face-to-face event. Usually, the President tells jokes, he isn't the butt of them. Under normal circumstances I'd agree, but the press Jews are literally trying to destroy the man.

the idea of that event was never to humiliate the executive directly to his face. Why would he go and sit through that, all the politically correct posturing and other bullshit while a camera zooms in for his reaction and he's trapped? Fuck them.

I've always hated this dinner, it's a very disgusting display to see the politicians and journalists cozying up to each other. That is in normal times, where say under Obama you have journalists neglecting to hold his feet under the fire and instead acting as advocates. Now, they've swung to the other extreme and just spew lies.

I felt disgusted when I saw Trump speaking at the Alfred E. Smith dinner… until I caught on to his master plan. There's no need to do that any more though, he's more effective at just doing his job.

Get a load of this buzzfeed shill.

Dubs confirm, the enemy is retarded.

Holy digits! He looks as if he is invoking Lord Kek at that very moment!

Oh nooooooooo. That sucks.

It's not like anyone funny will be there, anyway.

We're going to keep winning harder and harder and harder. I can't wait. I just want to be shoulder to shoulder with my brothers in arms, killing the xenos, the mutant and the heretic.

I took the captcha right after he delivered a bomb. There's a certain face Trump always makes at you after eviscerating someone, twisting the knife a bit more you might say. The look on Maria's face is priceless too, pure adoration.

Great decision. PR = playing by their rules.

Trump will send a cake full of JSOC door kickers. It'll be fine.

Kill yourself, kike.

Soon, brother. The Emperor Protects!

Fuck you kike. He was talking about anonymous sources. I close source of yours has told me that you're posting from Tel-Aviv.

Delighted, this event is the most disgusting thing on the elite calendar, fuck these 5 corporations and their kike celebrities, they are hated, Trump playing ball like he isn't in the midst of a coup by these pieces of shit would be ridiculous.

Fucking retard, how the fuck would going to this even be appropriate for him, this is a war, fuck this nonsense.

the correspondents dinner is just a glorified propaganda and pedophile strategy meeting anyway.

What smarmy cunt is scheduled for jester?

user..

If the left had any brains, they'd give that honor to (((Amy Schumer)))

Her face was busted user.

I know you're a kike but this isn't that complicated.

What could possibly go wrong?™
Lrn2RealPolitik

These faggots attacked trump in 2011 at Obama's correspondence dinner, imagine what they've been planning for this one only for Trump to sidestep them.

Real life doesn't work like that faggot.

You will never work for the New York Times.

This is some pathetic shilling if I ever saw any. This is a good move since it shows how real his beef is with the media. The left will continue to whine about him (and no one cares because you're not trying to win them over since they're not even human) but so will the media but at this point, it looks like the media being sore rather than anything else. Him not going is part of his long-standing disdain for the media and in the past, when he disengaged from the press, it has worked in his favor. This will too. Sorry, but you know it's true.

All the more reason he should have chosen to prepare, stockpile ammo, face them on their own ground and shut them down to their faces with all the cameras rolling.
Now he's basically surrendered and they will just shit and piss on him all night long and post the carnage on social media to retweet and virtue signal for as long as possible.
This event always gets massive coverage in world press. They will weaponize all of this.
Holla Forums is never wrong

There was a time when there was a place for parody. Not so now that all they are is an arm of parody media already. The Dailly Show hasn't been fun since Craig Kilborn was the host. The whole fucking network kiked itself too far. Even most improve have decided to become more political than fun.

This is why hwndu always wins, even the half fags are more humorous.

This is the same bullshit idiots like you were saying when he skipped a debate and that worked in his favor.

You are saying he should argue with a room of liberals when they will try to shot him down and act like screeching monkeys. You speak of the cameras rolling but they will just fuck with his audio like they have done in the past.

Not engaging is not surrendering. You pick your battles and don't go head long into every one like a fucking idiot.

No it doesn't an him going makes him look cozy with the press and makes his issues with them look like a charade, even if they attack him. Even if he tries to fight them there, then people will ask why in the world did he go in the first place if he knew they were going to fight him? They would instead make him look petty and it would be hard to argue against that.

You aren't Holla Forums, faggot. Get out.

So far- I think this is the BEST thing he's done in office (so far). I fucking hated this so-called "Nerd Prom" whether the very cream of the crust of globalist likes get to gather and dine on incredibly decadent luxuries while there are millions of hard-working whites and others starving int his country because of how badly these bastards fuck them over on a daily basis then pat themselves on the back. Celebrities and the Media all gawked over everything king nigger exhaled out of his vapid cunt of a mouth at these events- and I assure you they'll use the opportunity to easily fail at roasting trump

I'm from Maryland- and this fucking carthaginian-level decadence went on during the baltimore riots. This is a big brainstorm for shitty lefty memes too- remember steven colbert's "reality has a liberal bias" joke? It started at this cesspool of a pseudo-intellectual ivory tower fuckfest.

Trump is quite possibly the first time in post-jackson US history where a true man of the people is in charge- and I am so proud to call him my president after he tells these cunts to fuck off with their shit party.

Oh yes I am, newfriend.
Proof? SNL will make reference to this tweet tonight
Holla Forums is always right
Screencap this, nigga!

eat shit CREW

No you're not faggot. Danny boy was better than this.

No one cares. They bitch about everything and would get mad at Trump if he cured cancer.

Do you know how I know you aren't from here?

too much virtue signalling 4cucks

Fuck off goon

knowing what SNL will do proves you work for ((them))

This

No, it's because I'm the only one speaking truth in this thread and everything I've posted will actually happen.
That's how you know that I'm Holla Forums

I think she's pretty cute

Praise /ourEmperor/.

Get a load of this shill. How much they pay you for that post?

That dinner was something else. I love how at first Trump's bit was all easy laughter, then he slowly started getting more vicious and presstitutes realized this was no longer a game.

This is why no matter what leftists will get the rope. You're just radicalizing people with your bullshit.

This.

Shills always fall for it. Thanks for playing.

Lol, let them do it and show the world; they're just going to look like a bunch of toddlers throwing a fit, as usual.

This is a clear message that reflects the irrelevancy of the MSM. The President is doing what can only be described as the right thing do given the complete disconnect between the population and the (((elite media))). This is exactly like the previous "scandal" about CNN and JYT getting told to fuck off. People are tired of hearing the media complain all the time. So they'll keep turning off the TV, radio and cancelling their newspaper subscriptions.

I'd prefer to see more concrete actions taken to shut them down permanently (because ultimately the MSM isn't about making a profit) but it doesn't look like that's happening.

The pure venom that was involved in this dinner is something I think of often. Kek bless President Trump.

Who cares?

It doesn't matter what "the facts" are m80. This is a perception war and Trump just raised the white flag of surrender. That's how it will be pitched, and that's how it will be received. Trump's enemies will make sure to leverage this perception to the full.
He should have charged them head-on to conquered them on their own turf with cameras rolling. He already has done this sort of thing successfully in the past, which is why his decision makes no strategic sense.

Wew.

This. It is a nice reminder how useless the media is.

I honestly think he is waiting for something big to happen, namely them fucking up so big that people will be calling for their heads, like the time they gave US forces positions away. If it can be shown that much of the race-baiting shit was done so they could start riots, then they will probably get shut down for good.

You've been outed as a shill and your concern trolling is weak as fuck. Fuck off.

HEAR HEAR

seriously, fuck off

just fuck off already nobody is buying your bullshit

Top fucking kek.

Now the Tor-pedo has been filtered by everyone we can talk about the subject at hand.

So who actually goes to this dinner? I know the President does, usually, and most of the MSM kike talking heads, but who else is everyone in the crowd? Is it like the RNC debates with a special-interests crowd?

Corporate kike media and NPR and PedoBS

they push brown eyes wherever possible

You're not even trying anymore. Here is the last (you). Run along now.

Right.
Wrong; nobody gives a damn what the media has to say unless they're not already vehemently opposed to Trump, in which case it wouldn't matter what Trump would do in this scenario, they would perceive it as wrong.
Trump has zero to gain from the correspondents dinner, so it's a waste of time for him.

thanks for playing

This. The odd tradition of going with some starlet is them also blurring the line between hollywood and news that (((they))) both control. The president being in on it just further shows how full of shit the whole thing is.

I don't blame him. He has better things to do than listen to autistic screeching, like building a wall and imprisoning the traitors.

I guess we should be glad for the free bumps.

to be fair I would love to see Trump go just to see him BTFO all those faggots with epic one-liners. When off the leash he is the most sarcastic smug son of a bitch you will ever see. and yes he has been holding back

you both need to kill yourselves

The attacks and comments are already all over social media. I'm not going to do the leg work for you. Search and find the evidence if you care to, but either way, I'm right.

Did you forget that happens every single fucking time Trump does anything?

That tweet about the DNC chair was so good. I'm still smug from it.

Did you forget that all those other times were merely snowflake virtue signalling, but this decision can at least be plausibly argued to show fear and cowardice?

stop giving him (you)s you fucking retard

are you feeling demoralized, snowflake?

What did he say?

He's right. Stop feeding him, Jew.

Usually because the president is there torposter.

I wonder how many people are going to even watch now that the President wont be there. 20,000 or less anons?

Kill yourself.

I do like how easy it is for Trump to use this. He has been saying that Obama left a big mess.

ID: f1f2a5 (11)

Right, the MSM is just going to totally not play up the deafening silence of this unprecedented event. Actually, there's only one other example of a President not showing up for this "insignificant" event, and that was Ronald Reagan after he was shot

ok, I'll point out that you wasted good trips on autism and faggotry

he's doing it to mock their ratings afterwards.

Wew. Filtered.

>implying people care what the media thinks hint they have an 11% approval rating fag
They just don't make shills like they used to. Tell your boss you need to go back to twitter, you're not ready.

The MSM and SJW are already in attack mode. They will reorganize the entire event around his absence, playing up their narrative and spreading memes everywhere and virtue signalling

wew fag, pls gb2 ur containment board
>>>Holla Forums

He'll keep doubling down though, jews are all the same.

darn our opportunity for positive Trump MSM coverage is lost forever now

you must be new here

Sick trips, get fucked tor-aviv.

Impressive, very nice. The funny part is, this will make people question why such a thing even exists. You'll start seeing people say stuff like how they don't get special dinners and media attention for those dinners at their jobs, since the media is not put on a pedastal like these media fucks and their cucks think.

That's just one of the soldiers you can use in place of Snake for missions, there are dozens of face models.

Absolutely. The only fucking reason it gets any more international coverage or views at all is because the president is there. The upper midwest regional copier sales annual dinner would be televised internationally too if the fucking president was giving a speech. It's on the same level of banality as the oscars, but more people are going to be watching those.

Trump's base is not 100% 14/88 NatSoc, retard. Exploiting this is not just about virtue signalling to SJWs, it's also about chipping away at his alpha image.
It was a tactical error, pure an simple.
But the end, he might reconsider, pivot, and find some reasonable excuse to attend.

He crashed that dinner with no survivors.

Especially Trump. The ratings Spicer and his press conferences get prove this let alone how many they get when Trump shows up. That said, It would be funny if Trump did something like this.

He should go to some border patrol dinner or something just to piss them off more.

Police Benevolent Association or something would make them so asshurt. Or maybe some kind of wounded warrior type of deal.

Kek is in this thread boys, I hope he does, that or some kind of veteran's dinner.

Fuck SNL. It hsa gone full jew. Haven't watched it since the early 80s. Pure shit!

probably going to be awkward if it's just CNN and the like attending
even more so when they realize Trump barred the doors and smoke starts filling the room

No kidding? I only ever saw one or two webms here on Holla Forums concerning it. What all happened?

I apologize for being this fucking slow

… and no one will watch or care. By then the Pedos will be the headlines and news of their (((Mass Suicides)))

That's a character that user modded himself. The pre-set face models don't look so shit

There should be a video around somewhere but Trump at first played along, laughed at some jokes and made some good ones as well. Then he dropped facts about Hillary's past and talked about media collusion, causing much salt from some of the people attending. You could see the pain on their faces. Shit was hilarious.

DANGEROUSLY UNCHECKED TRIPS

I'll look into it, user. Cheers

On the bright side, this is the first thing Trump has said he'd do that I personally don't like. This gives the left a lot of ammunition as far as his ego and I imagine we'll be hearing a lot of the already tired "the right are actually the snowflakes" type arguments and attempts at memes. That said, still a pretty minor issue.

eh, i kind of want Holla Forumsacks to use more opsec, even if the rest of us know how to mask TOR ip.

Yeah, because pandering to omg torposter!!!!1111 (((data mining))) shills by masking your IP is what really matters. Not the fact that all the non-TOR posts in this thread are shitposters who can only virtue signal by rage posting against TOR, adding nothing of value to the thread topic.

The Trump Legacy in one picture.

He should hold a surprise press briefing during the same time slot.

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU ALL FOR ATTENDING THIS VERY SPECIAL SPICE TREATMENT

If he did that, it would go from being the first thing he's said he plans to do that I don't like to being the most hilarious thing I've ever seen in politics. The journalist bitching would be whinier than when he was first elected.

right on schedule :)

yea, fucking this. then he can post about how he got more views.
Also acknowledging that I have a president who shitposts, what a time to be alive

you're right oldfriend. I should be effortposting like you instead!

indeed.
and thanks for taking the effort to sage, senpai

Got to do shit yourself these days, these companies all got kiked by Soros.

Maybe he should just, you know, toss them all out. They're roaches.

I'm catching those salty tears

I'm fairly certain that if Trump had instead announced that he is attending the dinner, the torposter would still complain about Trump being cucked.

All I wanted to do was share my analysis, but the snowflakes in this thread me sure that the thread became all about me instead.
Nice.

Remember when Trump decided to back out of the debate with Sanders during the election? Do you remember what happened?

So far, the only point you brought up about this is that the media would spin it into something bad, even though they have been doing that for anything and everything Trump has done ever since he first ran for office.

You type like an angry feminist

C'mon m8 you need to do better than that. This situation pretty much perfectly mirrors when Trump decided not to debate Bernie. Try to remember how that went

Stop giving the torposter (you)s you fucking idiot.

I got him to stop responding to me retard. I won

Source wikijew

Gee whiz gang! Why wouldn't he want to talk to mainstream media at an event the MSM organizes?!

The place would be bugged top to bottom. They would have cams & mics in the urinals and toilets and gimps stealing laptops and cellphones.

Lurk 2 years before posting, faggot

Can't upload images over TOR, newfag

Ignore Torposters. One of the most cancerous shills I've seen in weeks.

I don't know I still would like to see him face them, or hear about it at least since I still wouldn't watch it.

hurrdurr you can't debate shills for fun. Watching a smug leftist become incapable of responding is too much fun to pass up sometimes.

Video related. It's funny cuz these parody names are no coincidence.

jesus, I watched WKUK nonstop when I was younger but never thought they were redpilled. do ya'll think the whole group is or just Trevor or something?

Probably one of my favourite things he's done.

Not sure but Trevor def is.

How do you even manage to post through TOR?
The last time I tried it it was so fucking slow I couldn't post at all.

Gonna sound strange but I used to watch this exact clip anytime I needed a laugh back in the day. After I got redpilled it became funny for a different reason.

Anyways, someone uploaded the entire show to mega recently if someone is bored

red dit.com/r/megalinks/comments/5vfzuv/tv_whitest_kids_u_know_wkuk_reupload/

I want to believe.

It's all on kiketube too:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1E7ADC0B6C30C1DF

the memes, jack.

trevor moore is a bretty cool dude. he names the jew and doesn't afraid of anything.

>because entire building suffers a tragic controlled demolition plane crash

Their "blue screen" joke is one of my favorites.
youtu.be/LFNXVZaMABk?t=3m57s

haha it's funny because it's true

Oh that looks nice. I didn't realize youtube allowed certain shows to stay up, I thought everything got taken down quickly. Gonna see if I can find more redpills hidden in the show.

Haha that's a good one

Season 1 Ep 1 of this show opens with a hitler skit, can't believe it (tried embedding but I couldn't get it to work on this video for some reason)
you tu.be/ME7smdgMVr4?t=101
Guess that answers the question about whether they were redpilled or not

Man, I can't believe how much things have changed since then

Also you are doing gods work user. I have to work on my webm creation skills, seems like it comes in handy very often. I just grabbed pic related (spoil for offtopic) from /a/ and am going to try ffmpeg out for a bit to see if I can get a hang of it

I made that webm using this command:
>youtube-dl -f 243+171 'youtube.com/watch?v=rurBHWxYaR0'

Good. Another smart move by Diamond Don.

Ah nice , looks like I need to read up on what youtube-dl is capable of as well, although that method relies on someone else to already have trimmed the video to just the part you want. It would be nice if youtube-dl could chop up a video into the pieces you want and convert it to webm too.

Alfred E Smith dinner.

Pic related is about my only experience with Metal Gear.

lmao all those faces
fukken saved

You sound like a faggot for some reason.
I knew it.

Play the MSX one and maybe ghost babel, everything else is trash.

Nate, is it you?

No. It's the right move.

He can't call the press the enemy then go chuckle with them. Besides, people hate this dinner. It's become obscene to listen to wealthy people joke about how corrupt they are.

Trump can tell them to fuck off, and they can have an assmad screed which turns off half the country.

If Trump had attended this dinner I would have been concerned. Trump isn't some politician who can sit there and play buddy-buddy with a bunch of liars, he can barely stand to be in the same room with members of Congress. If he showed up the media would have made a spectacle of him being a "bad sport" as he sat there pissed while some liberal hot head calls him Hitler over and over again.

Trump isn't going to recognize these pundits and comedians as journalists knowing fully well what they actually do for a living while your average American suffers.

Why are tor posts so absolutely abhorrent ten out of ten times?

He had dinner with Nigel Farage instead

He said he wouldn't take a single day off, he's got much better things to do.

Exactly, I'm praying that he takes some type of legal action against members the press or exposes them for something hugely illegal the night of the dinner. If he does this, I'd love to see the whole thing get canceled and watch the spin doctors try and rationalize it the next day.

REEEEEEEEE CUCKCHAN GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD

fuckin perfect, saved. thanks user

People on the right seem far more real than lefties. The more I see people like Trump and Farage just being happy normal guys, the more convinced I am that shitlibs actually lack souls.

Hey fella, we can see you're using tor

That would explain a lot tbh.

Oh god, whatever will we do about opinions from the left!?
They'll think he's weak because he won't go to some waste of time dinner? Let them, they've been nothing but condescending dicks ever since they heard their first "no" in the form of Hillary losing the electoral college.

Plenty people on the right are the exact same.

Trump and Farage differ from most because they're nationalists. They empathize most with the people of their countries whereas most people on both the right and the left (in terms of most political parties) think of themselves as just being a part of a global society and consequently think that governments should only be trying to help individuals and businesses to do business across national boundaries. Trump's and Farage's more nationalist views make them instead want to look at how trade deals for across national boundaries will affect their own country's citizens which shows how they actually think about their friends and neighbors and what these larger trade deals could do to affect them.

Oh shit, thats awesome! Like an oldschool batman villain.

He should phone Alex Jones' show during the event for maximun butthurt.

kys

Yeah Reddit and the media are ripping him for not attending but I never liked this dinner since they never really attacked Obama besides maybe 1 instance but instead attacked Trump more harshly instead. But what if he does a surprise show up?

Yeah, totally the right move

I'm waiting for the news that he's serving them kraft mac n cheese and kool aid for dinner

You mean the media is going to call Trump a coward and a bully behind his back, as opposed to calling Trump a coward and a bully to his face? Gee, how will Trump win the election now?

Trump has spent decades doing the exact opposite of what you just posted.

You mean the other FSB agent?

inb4 Trump spends his own money renting out an aircraft hanger and hosting his own banquet that anyone can attend

2 button console meme

it's blindingly obvious you don't belong here

That's what I call a target rich environment. President Trump should make a surprise visit in his helicopter.

So you're still trying? Why don't you go back to where you came from?

Volgin is the piece of shit that caused almost everything terrible that happens in that series.

consider suicide

No, that's Zero ironically enough. Volgin was just a Stalin/Brezhnev stooge who wanted to hurt people

Zero was still nothing when Volgin unexpectedly nuked russian soil and started the events of that entire series.

That's pretty good.

Nigger Trevor is literally a Holla Forumstard obsessed with conspiracy theories and overthrowing the government.

Just dropped in to say you're a faggot. Please feel free to abstain from posting in the future. Thanks.

consider suicide

On mobile like the fag i am but how the fuck can i tell theyre on tor from mobile. I cant see jack shit to indicate theyre going through tor

Is there an highlights reel of this dinner?