HAHA LE HIGH ENERGY MEMES

HAHA LE HIGH ENERGY MEMES
LE LOW ENERGY BUSH XDXDXD
CUCK
WTF I LOVE ____ NOW

But seriously how do we get rid of this retarded nazi clown?

Clowns make me think of pie. I like pie. Particularly Key Lime pie.

I imagine first start by taking this thread to a political board and ask faggots to remember Holla Forums is for television and movies. Then I'd ask your dumb ass what constitutes the orange Zionist as a "nazi". And then I'd say that regardless of your answer, you should kill yourself.

thanks for the tears faggot

t. drumpfcuck nazi

Yeah, somebody who calls Trump an orange Zionist is a "Drumpfcuck nazi". Aren't you clever.

Has Holla Forums become the board people go to to shitpost about Holla Forums because they're too chickenshit they'll actually get banned on Holla Forums?

Holla Forums is basically Holla Forums, only with more waifufaggotry, RLM shit, nuWars, Tibetan fingerpainting and capeshit.

The BO had a chance to prevent this, but when he started allowing waifushit (maisie threads in particular), it all started going downhill - waifuthreads turned out to be a slippery slope.

There's probably like three anons on this board that are actually mad enough to unirionically make posts like OP's, and you can generally spot them immediately.

drup saduz: quqd

*sdaduz
woobs, misbelgd id

hey Holla Forums

hey cu/co/ld

This.

EIGHT YEARS

Stay salty, Trumpanzees.

glont plubt will be impeached before the end of the day kiddies

is this the dank shitpost thread?

If only he was one, unfortunately not.
Also, post this in a political board, it has nothing to do with Holla Forums

No, there's only one guy doing all the shitposting and it's you.

This. You can tell that somebody is cancerous and severely autistic when they think "shitposts" are a good thing.

You wait your eight years like the other group did with Obama.