ITT: The game that made you realize you would always be

A filthy casul.

Dank Soles fans get rekt, this is the true git gud simulator

>>>/reddit/
>>>/cuckchan/
Go back to your circles of guilt

From Softie detected

This thread's totally not going to devolve into shitflinging or anything.

Try making this thread again, but not as shitty next time.

It's honestly not that hard.

Nah friend.

What? Is this bait? Are you troubled?

Fuckoff you filthy Jian

Ghost/SBO is the epitome of artificial difficulty.

Hello friend, you must be new here.

Fullchan Holla Forums is a popular board, but still quite slow compared to cuckchan Holla Forums, you have no need to make bait OP to get people in the thread, you can just make a normal, interesting/good thread. Bait threads here will only annoy people.

Your bait is poorly constructed, faggot.

holy shit when will you eyefags get out of denial about your clunky poorly designed shitfest?

This is a great thread and you're all wonderful people.

Why are there so many people triggered by EYE? It's not the greatest, but it certainly isn't the worst.

This isnt Reddit and I dont want the game associated with this shittery.

Are you frustrated ?

Spot the Soulscuck

I like E.Y.E. a lot… but it isn't very hard.
does it have any mods?

I like E.Y.E., but you're seriously overselling it right now

ajj lmau, so hard :^)

Hard to understand, maybe, but the actual game itself is pretty easy, especially since it'll literally let you build whatever kind of character you want

for me it was Dwarf Fortress. Like, I get it, and can make a self-sufficient fort and everything, but when I look at some of the insane ziggurats or magma cannons or other crazy superweapons you guys have built I just smh tbh fam

You sound as bad as the dank souls fanbase faggot.

The depth isn't well balanced or planned, Morrowind has a tonne of gameplay systems and skills and it's just a mess but breaking it is fun, Eye is just like this, it's an absolute mess but it's fun when you break it and are able to 1 hit a Deus Ex. The game is in fact so broken that when putting points into stats while playing on a laggy server allows you to just spam the mouse button and recieve points at the cost of nothing.