Really Holla Forums? No Courage The Cowardly Dog Threads all October long?

Grayson Lee
Grayson Lee

Really Holla Forums? No Courage The Cowardly Dog Threads all October long?

Camden Hill
Camden Hill

HD remaster when?

Aiden Campbell
Aiden Campbell

The mummy's curse is my favorite and freaked me out the most.

Leo Clark
Leo Clark

Just proof that kids these days are fucking fags. Only one thing on the show scared me and that was that King-ghost or whatever, very erie stuff and i was a fag when i was a kid, just generally easily scared and cried all the time. The rest of the show was just fun, especially how Courage the Dog would get scared by anything and how his paranoia played into the story and made every character and episode worse, because he would always assume the worst.

John Garcia
John Garcia

Most of the time Courages paranoia in the end paid off the only 4 I can remember of him being wrong was Kitty,Big Foot,Hunch back, and Tree

Connor Sanders
Connor Sanders

I just wonder if the show is told from his point of view so the idea that all this happens out in bumfuck wilderness is just part of his paranoia.

Ayden Lewis
Ayden Lewis

Only thing that scared me was this but that's only because I had no idea what I was looking at.

Bentley Campbell
Bentley Campbell

the man in gauze
I always thought it said the many gods.

Brayden Martinez
Brayden Martinez

BUT IT'S JUST A THEORY

Michael Bell
Michael Bell

Season 2 and onward of Adventure Time in a nutshell. Its like the fags who used to come up with this crap got jobs in the industry.

Ryan Thomas
Ryan Thomas

The first one is completely fucking reasonable, and the second one is only a slight stretch

Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Why do people do this? Why can't courage just be about a dog in a messed up world full of weird people trying to protect his owners? Do these people like sucking fun out of everything?

Thomas Carter
Thomas Carter

Because too many people think something being more than it appears means it's objectively better.

Justin Rogers
Justin Rogers

I blame Adventure Time for popularizing it.

Bentley Martin
Bentley Martin

This type of shit’s been around for longer than that.

Every time I tap away from this thread (I’m on mobile) and I come back, the song starts playing again. How fitting.

Lucas Howard
Lucas Howard

Well he did say it made it popular, but I remember most cartoon theories were made in the late 2000s, usually as creepypastas.

Jacob Wilson
Jacob Wilson

What about the fucking ghost demanding his piece of stone back?

Isaiah Hill
Isaiah Hill

KING RAMSES

Carter Carter
Carter Carter

Because shit has to always be 2deep4u for dumbasses who don't bother to find actual stories with actual well-written deepness and drama to them, like Dune.

That shit does predate AT, but AT was the first to actually implement that kind of crap into itself. Resulting in 2deep4u bullshit in the show that reads like some teen goth girl's fanfiction. Show went from a somewhat amusing kids cartoon that came off as some /tg/ autist's shitty setting that no one ever wanted to play in (in seasons 1 and part of 2) to the shit we started getting in seasons 3 and onward with advanced obnoxious fanfiction-tier drama, lib crap, and really retarded shippings.

THE MAN IN GAUZE

Jacob Murphy
Jacob Murphy

Nah, best episode was the one where Courage had to fix the windmill while viking zombies kept trying to murder everyone.

David Allen
David Allen

not violin girl

Benjamin Rodriguez
Benjamin Rodriguez

That fucking thing is what made me scared of looking through windows.

Benjamin Morgan
Benjamin Morgan

I think the Mask is one of the best episodes and not because of

muh lesbians

It’s a great episode since both Kitty and Courage learn to not judge people based on thier “race”. Kitty flips her shit since courage is a dog and the only dogs she knew hurt her and her best friend. Courage flipped his shit when he finds out she’s a red cat and we all Courage has great run ins with red cats.

Kevin Lewis
Kevin Lewis

Sadly the lesbian thing is the only thing people will acknowledge about that episode.

Isaiah Brown
Isaiah Brown

What do you have against Helga, user?

Nolan Kelly
Nolan Kelly

I like these, but don't personally think they should be real. It's like the whole EEnE thing where they're supposedly all kids who died in the cul de sac in purgatory or the one about Dexter actually being autistic and not a genius so his own room sounds like a secret place to him and only him as he's only athletic when the plot demands of him.
It's funny to think people think they're true.
At any rate, does anyone remember the What A Cartoon! pilot episode? It has to be one of my all time favorite ones ever.

Ryan Nelson
Ryan Nelson

Does anyone have HQ pictures of the drawings in the 3rd nightmare? I always wanted to get a good look at them ever since I was a kid.

Nathaniel Robinson
Nathaniel Robinson

Kids are usually very easy to scare, especially the young ones.

Gabriel Reyes
Gabriel Reyes

it's not good because it's pro-gay, it's good because it's anti-racist
/out/index.html

Carson Howard
Carson Howard

How is that anti-racist?

Chase Long
Chase Long

This. Why people keep talking about that Mummy or the dream? The mummy lost its scariness when the silly song starts playing and the dream is just too weird.

Josiah King
Josiah King

Courage in the big city was a funny episode too

BOXERS
BRIEFS

John Hall
John Hall

Tfw I actually like the third one

Anthony Reyes
Anthony Reyes

bump

Elijah Jones
Elijah Jones

somewhat amusing kids cartoon that came off as some /tg/ autist's shitty setting that no one ever wanted to play in
Hey now, don't go around conflating That Guy with the rest of us.

Landon Gray
Landon Gray

Why?

Blake Hill
Blake Hill

Quick Holla Forums! How do I get rid of bad eggplants?

Ian King
Ian King

Send them to a feminist

Nolan Smith
Nolan Smith

Eggplants are our greatest allies why would you want to get rid of them?

Nicholas Rodriguez
Nicholas Rodriguez

Still waiting on the Japanese to make a Courage equivalent anime
1) No one cares
2) /a/index.html
3) Reported for derailing

Lucas Rogers
Lucas Rogers

mixing pure Courage with some nasty Nip NTR bullshit
/oven/index.html

Jaxon Morgan
Jaxon Morgan

Remember user, ignore and report for derailing and board wars faggotry.

Robert Diaz
Robert Diaz

How was I derailing the thread/being off-topic?
Muriel as hotty cake or a gmilf who just get grope by the monsters most of the time.

/a/ stuff is allowed you faggot.
Then make your own thread then shitting a Courage one.

Anthony Phillips
Anthony Phillips

"spooky children's entertainment" is the most abused pop cultural meme in existence and we here at 4chan.com have only ourselves to blame for spreading that shit

enjoy your FNAF fags, it's the future you chose

Ryan Ross
Ryan Ross

edited

Angel Gomez
Angel Gomez

Any of you talk to John?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit