Really Holla Forums? No Courage The Cowardly Dog Threads all October long?

Really Holla Forums? No Courage The Cowardly Dog Threads all October long?

HD remaster when?

The mummy's curse is my favorite and freaked me out the most.

Just proof that kids these days are fucking fags. Only one thing on the show scared me and that was that King-ghost or whatever, very erie stuff and i was a fag when i was a kid, just generally easily scared and cried all the time. The rest of the show was just fun, especially how Courage the Dog would get scared by anything and how his paranoia played into the story and made every character and episode worse, because he would always assume the worst.

Most of the time Courages paranoia in the end paid off the only 4 I can remember of him being wrong was Kitty,Big Foot,Hunch back, and Tree

I just wonder if the show is told from his point of view so the idea that all this happens out in bumfuck wilderness is just part of his paranoia.

Only thing that scared me was this but that's only because I had no idea what I was looking at.

I always thought it said the many gods.

BUT IT'S JUST A THEORY

Season 2 and onward of Adventure Time in a nutshell. Its like the fags who used to come up with this crap got jobs in the industry.

The first one is completely fucking reasonable, and the second one is only a slight stretch

Why do people do this? Why can't courage just be about a dog in a messed up world full of weird people trying to protect his owners? Do these people like sucking fun out of everything?

Because too many people think something being more than it appears means it's objectively better.

I blame Adventure Time for popularizing it.

This type of shit’s been around for longer than that.

Every time I tap away from this thread (I’m on mobile) and I come back, the song starts playing again. How fitting.

Well he did say it made it popular, but I remember most cartoon theories were made in the late 2000s, usually as creepypastas.

What about the fucking ghost demanding his piece of stone back?

KING RAMSES

Because shit has to always be 2deep4u for dumbasses who don't bother to find actual stories with actual well-written deepness and drama to them, like Dune.

That shit does predate AT, but AT was the first to actually implement that kind of crap into itself. Resulting in 2deep4u bullshit in the show that reads like some teen goth girl's fanfiction. Show went from a somewhat amusing kids cartoon that came off as some /tg/ autist's shitty setting that no one ever wanted to play in (in seasons 1 and part of 2) to the shit we started getting in seasons 3 and onward with advanced obnoxious fanfiction-tier drama, lib crap, and really retarded shippings.

THE MAN IN GAUZE

Nah, best episode was the one where Courage had to fix the windmill while viking zombies kept trying to murder everyone.

That fucking thing is what made me scared of looking through windows.

I think the Mask is one of the best episodes and not because of

It’s a great episode since both Kitty and Courage learn to not judge people based on thier “race”. Kitty flips her shit since courage is a dog and the only dogs she knew hurt her and her best friend. Courage flipped his shit when he finds out she’s a red cat and we all Courage has great run ins with red cats.

Sadly the lesbian thing is the only thing people will acknowledge about that episode.

What do you have against Helga, user?

I like these, but don't personally think they should be real. It's like the whole EEnE thing where they're supposedly all kids who died in the cul de sac in purgatory or the one about Dexter actually being autistic and not a genius so his own room sounds like a secret place to him and only him as he's only athletic when the plot demands of him.
It's funny to think people think they're true.
At any rate, does anyone remember the What A Cartoon! pilot episode? It has to be one of my all time favorite ones ever.

Does anyone have HQ pictures of the drawings in the 3rd nightmare? I always wanted to get a good look at them ever since I was a kid.

Kids are usually very easy to scare, especially the young ones.

>>>/out/

How is that anti-racist?

This. Why people keep talking about that Mummy or the dream? The mummy lost its scariness when the silly song starts playing and the dream is just too weird.

Courage in the big city was a funny episode too

Tfw I actually like the third one

bump

Hey now, don't go around conflating That Guy with the rest of us.

Why?

Quick Holla Forums! How do I get rid of bad eggplants?

Send them to a feminist

Eggplants are our greatest allies why would you want to get rid of them?

1) No one cares
2) >>>/a/
3) Reported for derailing

>>>/oven/

Remember user, ignore and report for derailing and board wars faggotry.

Then make your own thread then shitting a Courage one.

"spooky children's entertainment" is the most abused pop cultural meme in existence and we here at 4chan.com have only ourselves to blame for spreading that shit

enjoy your FNAF fags, it's the future you chose

edited

Any of you talk to John?