ITS OVER, HOMEFRONT IS FINISHED

metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/homefront-the-revolution

Devs cant catch a break

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/v/rules.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why did they make a sequel to a game that wasn't well-received?

shekels

How are deep silver not 6 feet under at this point? They constantly pump out shit

But that still doesn't make sense, the first game wasn't a big success or anything.

They wanted to redeem themselves apparently. Shame since this had a few ex Free Radical devs supposedly. But it went through dev hell.

I think they really liked the game and wanted to make it despite how bad it was.

Hope you didnt order on PC. Apparently its buggy with a PC port that rivals Arkham Knight and Quantum Break in terms of shit performance.

Jesus Christ, is it this bad?

Of course.

Glad I didn't fall for the hype, it looked like shit when they first showed it off

What hype?

Good point

That would imply anybody was hyped for this in the first place.

was the first game good? first time i hear about this franchise

You could finish the story in a few hours
The multiplayer part of it had its fun points, nothing special other than it just playing like any other generic fps

Fuck no. The multiplayer was tolerable at best, but it's campaign the same as all the shitty modern-military-shooters where you have to follow a bunch of faggots and have little to no control over how you play.

> Hey it's your boy Robsaurus here, comin back at it again with another mega review on metacritic.com. Please follow my Twitch.tv account and youtube if you want to see more dank ass bomb asss ** boy. This game is lame because it has women and like what the hell is a woman doing shooting people get back to the kitchen dammit like wtf the developers of this game are a bunch of liberal pc ** Trump 2k16

Below average/average shooter, campaign ends at an abrupt point and says to continue the fight in multiplayer.

writer is a sjw, fuck em

They had big plants for it, they hoped Homefront would become the next big FPS franchise and all that. To be they didn't consider the fact nobody outside American cares about America getting invaded, and no matter how different your alt-history is,nobody is going to believe in NK conquering anything ever.

I have no compassion for cawdude clone developers

Holy fuck, what did they do to this game?

It had potential. The online of the first game did some things a shit ton better than CoD did. There's no way they were ever going to become a CoD killer though because the suits in charge don't deserve to be in charge.

I still dont understand why they make a sequel to a game that was considered shit like the game was fucked from the beginning when they were forced to change the invaders from Chinks to Norks since THQ China told them.

All this really shows is that even the chinks hate NK

You joke but the bonus for senior employes at vidya studios/editors are tied to metacritic scoring.

Which is why some of them (Ass Creed IIRC) got caught putting out 10/10s…

And yes they're perfectly aware metacritic is shit… but it's the only "tool" that judges reception of vidya on a big scale so what else are they gonna use?

Wow didn't see this coming a mile away.

Fixed that for you. After all, Europe's getting invaded all the time by terrorists REFUGEES OF PEACE, and nobody seems to give a shit.

You're about 5 years late buddy.

Well yeah, like you said they are peaceful pilgrims that didn't do anything wrong :^)

Europeans do, but of course you wouldn't know getting your news exclusively from Holla Forums.

i feel bad for them. it's like seeing a shop in your neighbourhood be empty all day and eventually go into clearance. real sad

>>>Holla Forums

I'm waiting for the PC torrent. I wanna play it because bad games like this interest me.

Most Americans don't give a fuck about Europe.

COD is about murica getting invaded and all of that shit. Not it's because the game is shit and everybody that plays COD already plays COD.

/int/ is a shitposting board, it's /ints/ and Holla Forums that hate the site.

I have no clue what happened in Ghosts besides that one cool space mission where space terrorists used America's space deathbeam to destroy America.

I care, I'm not some Commiefornian.

I don't know. I didn't buy that shit. My brother might have bought it but I don't know.

All I know is that normalfags MW2, a game with an SP mode that played itself and an MP mode that was completely broken, is some sort of masterpiece and that blops was the time it went to shit despite being better in literally every way.

Nonesense, there's plenty tof american that jerk off over becoming europe, like obongo and most of sanfrancisco

:^)

All you need to know is you they really thought having a dog do things was going to revolutionize cod. They were really fucking into that idea.

I know that feeling, and it really is terrible.
I want to help local business, but a lot of local businesses are just not as good as bigger chains. Also the local grocery store smells funny, while the co-op here doesn't.

But user, what else are they gonna do? Make a new IP?

What's wrong with you?

This is why video games suck.

Yeah, but some of those fuckwits call themselves "United Statian" for some stupid reason.

And the reason they keep anally raping our childhood.

Damn, nigga.

SO WHY THE FUCK AREN’T YOU DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT, YOU USELESS SACK OF CUCKOLDED SHIT?

Because we’re right and you don’t care. Now kill yourself.

why didn't you build your gaming bunker

The reason we don't care is because the refugee crisis isn't even the only thing going on right now.
This place is so fucked beyond belief for so many worse reasons, Greece did more damage than the rapfugees could ever do. You Americans barely know anything about this place so you assume the immigration our only major problem when it's not even the biggest.

This. Europe turning into a bureaucratic superstate that is little bit too similar to USSR in form is much bigger problem.

Just so you know, everyone in Slavland is armed. We will gun you filthy cucks the moment you even think of coming across our borders.

Question: How do you imagine you’ll be able to care about other things IF YOU’RE ALL FUCKING DEAD, you stupid piece of shit?

EU was a mistake, hopefully the bongs get out and maybe not crash.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT, YOU’RE A COCKSUCKING LUNATIC. GREECE DID NOTHING. The EU’s fundamental economic policy is perpetual debt. That’s how all fiat currencies work.
Kill yourself immediately. Reported for obviously being a paid shill.
Okay, watch the video and THEN commit suicide.

He never said Greece is the reason this is happening, he said Greece was a bigger problem.

It's because the refugees are a symptom of a bigger problem.
The EU is going straight to Hell, Merkel is trying to turn it into China by getting as many people in as possible for cheap labour.
The political climate in each country is also turning to fuck and the EU is practically collapsing.

This mindset shows that you still you don't understand. If your house is on fire you don't worry that you left the TV on.

Denuvo

lel

Yeah, he's a dumb cuck.

Not hanging the Marxists when you had the chance.

What Germany wants, Germany gets. Merkel has been treating the EU as her personal reich for the past decade. Germany has strongarmed Greece into fucking itself and is now putting the pressure on the rest of her slave states to take in the raping horde or face fines and economic sanctions.

It's why Britain is increasingly wanting to bail the sinking ship.

You really should go off the internet and especially far right sites. Europe is not one country either. Systemic EU problems are shaking all the European countries both in EU and outside of it. Migration problems are only contained in Germany, Sweden and few others. And even those problems are coming from the same source as all others - EU.

Britain leaving seems highly unlikely. But still I fell for the meme and bought mountain jew shekels.

A better metaphor would be "You don't worry about your house being on fire when a nuclear reactor is about to meltdown and wipe your city off the face of the Earth"

Meanwhile Germans ages 20 to 30 are a minority in their own country because the savages outnumbers them in said age bracket.

Sweden, a nation of 10 million natives, is taking in 200,000+ animals yearly. France and Britain are predicted to be minority white by 2050.

And that's only the big players. Now imagine what will happen when niggers and mudshits use the democratic process to vote in their own governments to power. They now have access to Western military hardware and nukes, as well as the servile allegiance of the Western cuck.

It would be kinder if Russia just nuked you all.

You know that's bullshit, right?

Neither did I, motherfucker. Learn how to read
And he’s WRONG.
The problem is kikes and the EU’s foreign policy.
Brexit will be the first step. The EU won’t see 2021.
IF YOUR FAMILY IS BEING SLAUGHTERED, YOU DON’T WORRY ABOUT THE FIRE.

Your argument is this: “HURRRRRRRRRRRRR IT DOESN’T MATTER IF EVERYONE ON THE CONTINENT IS KILLED BECAUSE OUR MONEY IS INFLATING HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR”

Fucking kill yourself.

So, Homefront. It sucks.

Reported for obvious paid shill.
No one said it was, you cocksucking lunatic.
YEAH, THERE AREN’T DUNE COONS KILLING FRENCHMEN AND SWARMING THE BORDER WITH BRITAIN.
FUCKING LONDON ITSELF TOTALLY ISN’T MAJORITY DUNE COON OR ANYTHING.
YEAH, IT’S ONLY A COUPLE COUNTRIES.
Pic fucking related. Please kill yourself. We’re going to kill you within the next decade, anyway.

maybe the "OH WE'RE GONNA MAKE A HUGE OVERWORLD AND YOU CAN GO AND CAPTURE THESE FUCKING OUTPOSTS" phase is finally fucking dying

Yes, immensely so. Hopefully they kill this shit IP for good.

It’s the same PC bullshit that cause them to change China to North Korea in the (unnecessary) remake of Red Dawn. We need a new industry collapse.

And the UK, and France, and Belgium…
I don't know enough about the EU to comment about how much it's screwing over Europe, but do know that every time America deals with you faggots we end up getting the shaft.
NATO and the UN were two of the biggest mistakes "democracy" ever pumped out. If the EU is even close to as bad as those to you are in serious trouble.

This is why we need Trump.

Why did they even tried making a new game in the first place? It's like that Brink game. I heard there is going to be a sequel. Fucking why?

Oh, and apparently there's a Knack 2 in the works. Because everyone wants to play that.

Would you niggers fuck off with your political shit on the video game board?
Go to Holla Forums or some shit.
I'm not fucking saying Holla Forums is bad you cuck, I use the board myself, I'm saying go there to talk about this kind of shit instead of Holla Forums.

As long as the first one at least broke even, that’s all that matters to them. It didn’t get good reviews and it wasn’t a blockbuster, but that’s every Cowadoody and every other FPS these days.

Would you kill yourself, please? People like you, who are complicit in genocide, will be punished.

That's one hell of a leap of logic, friend.

How the fuck

I don’t see why we get to have a safe space, as it were. We’re talking about genocide here. The only things worse in existence are genocide via direct torture and omnicide. It’s a fundamentally existential crisis and people think that they get to be insulated against it. It’s infuriating. That goes for the other problems of the day, as well. Oh! You want it to be video game-related? I can do that, too. I wrote this up.

NPCs, in video games, are non-player characters. They’re inserted into a game to populate the world and give it a feeling of life and fullness. They are, of course, completely unconvincing at this, as there are only a limited number of responses that the programmers can ever give to one (or more) computer characters. These responses eventually exhaust themselves and the NPCs begin repeating identical phrases no matter what you try to do or how many times you activate them.
There are NPCs in the real world.
There are people who autonomously follow groupthink and social trends in order to appear convincingly human. They have no thoughts of their own. They do not create, they do not discuss, they do not change, and they barely even reason.
When you talk to them they say the same thing every time. “TRUMP IS HITLER”, “JUST BE YOURSELF”, “SPORTSBALL”, “THE NEW ADELE SONG XD OMG.” If you get in a discussion with them, it's always the same buzzwords and hackneyed arguments. They’re the kind of people who make a show of discomfort when you break the status quo to invoke a real discussion. Sometimes they won’t even respond correctly. It’s terrifying, actually. If you were to ask about politics, they would reply with sports. Ask about economics, they’ll reply with mindless minutiae about their personal lives. Try to get them to care about the invasion of Europe and they’ll start humming.

Damn autocorrect, eh.

Literally kill yourselves, the board would be much better without you.

Please make it happen

What is it with all these autists?
How about discussing the shit game for what it is?

Fucking chimpouts on the video games board.

To be fair

MAKE AFRICA WHITE AGAIN

What this user said.

All the problems in Europe are systemic in nature. You have similar problem in US with Federal vs State rights. But at least you are one country, Europe is very diverse and nationalistic and people wont allow some shitty oligarchs from Brussels dictate what they will do in their own countries. EU has became a unmanageable bureaucratic cancer just like Soviet Bloc in the 80's.

You seem to be severely autistic, and it is not only the stupid shit you spew but the posting style and everything. But please go on, call me a paid shill, write in all caps and red letters.

Hush; we IRL GSG now.

Nah, you and your cronies will be killed. This is just shilling tactic #5.

8ch.net/v/rules.html
There's no rule against "shilling" (differing opinions aren't shilling you turboautist). One of the stipulations specifically says not to report something unless it's breaking a rule, but you know what there is a rule against? Derailing. Check rule #8.

Why live?

So… you’re retarded.

Hush; we IRL GSG now.

Our children will be playing such games–based on the historical events–and we’ll shitpost at them for how inaccurate the games were to life.

Doesn't Graviteam Tactics feature a campaign where you play as pre-apartheid South Africa?

Why is it that every time Crytek is involved, the game goes to shit?

Not if the commies win the cultural war you dont

Yes
Based slavs will save us all

You should be thanking Greece schnitzel face.

Saints Row is the only reason they haven't completely tanked.

You'd think that because they purchased the IP for this game at auction during the THQ bankruptcy they would have put extra care into making sure it wasn't shit so that they could make a return on their investment for years to come.

I remember one thread where there were people who were legitimately excited for it. Nobody even called them out. I was stunned, like Holla Forums had collective amnesia regarding Homefront being anything but a cheap ripoff of CoD4. Then I realized that these were probably like two or three shills talking to each other on different IDs.

I don't think it ever had a chance to be a CoD killer when it copied every last thing right down to the UI itself. It was shameless. There was no original thought put into the gameplay.

The game is pretty good, H8ers gonna hate.

It shouldnt be that hard when they had ex Timesplitters devs. But this is probably Haze 2 Homefront Boogaloo

Bad management.

you are currently a victim of quiet GENOCIDE, DICTIONARY DEFINITION GENOCIDE but you have some money problems, those are obviously worse
holy fuck Europe wake the fuck up

You got a source on that? All I find is hopeless fans wanting one despite how much the original flopped.

Maybe this will teach publishers they can't just shit out another open-world FPS and expect all the flies to start buzzing around it.

video games

Its a game about this movie.
No, Im not kidding

Well the real problem is that we from Northern Europe assumed that the Greeks weren't incompetent mongloids incapable of running an economy.

I wish every country in Europe was like Germany.

Remember that the same goes for America: California and New York fund the entire South.

Fucking Holla Forums derailed the thread again. Whatever, the game is shit anyway.

What is there to discuss about the game anyway?

We predicted it was shit and for once everyone agrees with us. Homefront is a horrible IP that should never have seen the light of day (again) and we should be happy it's dead and buried for good.

Can you join Best Korea?

What is there to even discuss about this game anyways? the game is shit then there's nothing to discuss.

And most of you guys act like threads getting derailed is anything new. it was done way before Holla Forums and /new/.

It wasn't even about politics just usual science shit, I remember a fucking pokeman thread getting derailed into a topic about teleportation and how you would die in the process if souls do exist.

Great day to be Glorious Leader

Or a random thread about swordmanship in vidya turning into a conversation about dickgirls after only 30 posts.

That would be an accurate analogy if the shop was trying to sell you shrink wrapped piles of hot shit

well at least sales figures would be a number that's grounded in reality. Let's be honest, Metacritic bonuses were a way to make overworked devs chase an imaginary carrot.

Makes sense. ponyfags are autism personified

There's nothing to discuss so I don't mind if Holla Forums or anybody else derails this shit game.

It's a shame that it's a steaming pile of dogshit. Would have been fun to grab a few friends and Make America Great Again™

Or have them shill for you.

I remember that as well ages ago when Homefront was still a project of Crytek. In it's defense those earlier builds did look somewhat interesting but as time went on and the newer footage got released there was a sense they were ruining it.

Anyway, reminder that the people who made the original Homefront have literally had some of the worst luck of any devs ever.

same

They most likely spent a lot of money on the IP, thinking it was going to blow up like mentioned.

A lot of people didn't like Frontlines but I didn't think it was that bad, had some nice future elements to it.

Except for the SP being literally a bot mode, the story is told through cutscenes but IIRC all the gameplay was bots, as in no characters or anything besides the player, just bots.

I dunno user, there was a lot in that thread that didn't add up.
It might not be bullshit but it probably is.

From what I hear Crytek paid half a million for it while THQ was going down. I just wonder if the Homefront IP is cursed or something, I thought the sequel would nail down everything.

t.

Yes, he's autistic because he doesn't want his race and culture to be destroyed. What a silly autist lmao

Daily reminder that that gremlin was killed by the rapefugees it took into it's house

source?

When the traitors in DE government and Goldmann and friends signed off on greece they knew it would tank, that was the whole fucking point

nobodies family is being slaughtered fucknuts, go kill some muds and stop talking about it already you fucking Couchsoldat cunt, what are you still doing here if all the niggers are raping your white womens? immigration is gonna be a problem eventually but you are a fucking tryhard tard, you need to stfu, its pathetic, you are larping

Thanks for the video. Nice speech

Too bad. I actually liked the first one a bit. I wish they didn't go with fucking Norks, though. Completely ruined it.
Ruskies could work, but ideally, it'd be the chinks.

Originally it was supposed to be the Chinese but some political shenanigans got in the way of that and they had to sacrifice their artistic integrity so that China's fee-fees wouldn't be hurt. Instead they had to radically change the plot to fit North Korea instead of China and that's where the shitty alt-universe idea came from. Honestly I feel like that was the decision that killed the original. It might have been better if the devs didn't have to focus on rewriting their story midway through development. It's a shame too cause with China we could see some sick J-20 vs F-22 type shit going on.

Did a little more research. They had to change it to avoid pissing off the Chinese Ministry of Culture. They also stated that the economic interdependence between the US and China would make them seem less scary to players, though that's kind of bullshit since their entire alt-universe North Korea invasion hinges on US-NK economic interdependence and Korea using it to manipulate the US. The CIA might have even had a hand in it since the dude who created the NK invasion scenario was ex-CIA.

Anybody who actually knows anything about China knows that China is already scary as fuck as it is.
Damn shame, though.
Guess China has its feet too far into too many things to let that sort of lot pass by. Literally own a fucking huge amount of companies what deal with that sort of thing in the first place, so I guess making them unhappy would've been a dab dangerous for one's ability to sell.

You are completely delusional. It's the biggest and most DIRECT problem we have today. Or do you want to say to those hundreds of raped women/young children that it isn't that big of a problem after all and we should worry about money instead?

You are the enabler of this shit. You'd rather worry about some other thing than face the shitskin culturally enriching your neighborhood.

t. angry european

I guess the attacks in Paris and Brussels didn't happen then.